Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Natalya <lemonlips86@yahoo.com> <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com> <kate_drak@hotmail.com> <verheggenf@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 5951 mal)

bigbear
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Natalya <lemonlips86@yahoo.com> <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com> <kate_drak@hotmail.com> <verheggenf@hotmail.com>
29. Dezember 2011 um 06:02

Mail:

Hey
My name is Natalya.
I would like to find the good person in the Internet!
I would like to congratulate you with Coming New Year.
In New Year I would like to find the remarkable man!!!
So to write to me as soon as possible... ok?
I would like to get acquainted with you more close and find out
Each other it is more, if it is interesting to you then to answer my letter.
Here my mailbox: lemonlips86@yahoo.com
I very much love sex! I hope that you not against it.
We as can exchange a photo, and even erotic.
And very sexual to write soon if it is interesting to you.
I wait your answer
kisssss
Natalya

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <verheggenf@hotmail.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-07.arcor-online.net (mail-in-07.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.47])
     by mail-in-07-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 310AFE1960
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:27:15 +0100 (CET)
Received: from blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.111])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 587ED108595
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:27:14 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 587ED108595
Received: from BLU122-DS9 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:27:13 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [189.102.17.97]
X-Originating-Email: [verheggenf@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU122-DS9C3AE0F21287144834CB4CEAD0@phx.gbl>
To: <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
Reply-To: sweetykitty86@yahoo.com
Subject: Write me back as soon as possible!
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:47:31 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related; type="multipart/alternative";
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_F4C666FA.F2FF6E95"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8064.206
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V14.0.8064.206
Sender: <verheggenf@hotmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Dec 2011 04:27:13.0858 (UTC) FILETIME=[23AAD220:01CCC5E2]

Das Foto ist uralt - aus dem Jahr 2007 -  und ich habe dies Foto schon einmal im Forum gesehen
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2012 um 17:58 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10180 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
WeAreLegion
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Natalya <lemonlips86@yahoo.com> <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com> <kate_drak@hotmail.com> <verheggenf@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Dezember 2011 um 06:36

Die Dame hat glaub ich schon jeder von uns hier im Forum mal gehabt Durchgedreht
Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 189.102.17.97
Host bd661161.virtua.com.br
Location  BR, Brazil
City -, - -
Organization NET Serviços de Comunicação S.A..
ISP NET Serviços de Comunicação S.A..
AS Number AS28573 Servicos de Comunicao S.A.

Ist schon fast als Spam ein zu ordnen so oft wie die nach neuen Freunden/Sexualpartnern sucht.
Wenn das Mädel mal in echt verreisen würde würde sie sich wundern vie viele Leute sie kennen incl. all ihrer Muttermale Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2012 um 17:53 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Natalya <lemonlips86@yahoo.com> <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com> <kate_drak@hotmail.com> <verheggenf@hotmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 29. Dezember 2011 um 12:18

@ bigbear

Wir brauchen noch eine Angabe, wo sie denn wohnen möchte, damit wir wissen, wo wir sie hinschieben sollen. Erstmal geht sie zu den Remindern, umziehen kann sie dann immernoch.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bigbear
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 29. Dezember 2011 um 13:46

@ vierauge

soeben erledigt, vielleicht kommt eine Antwort noch in diesem Jahr...
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bigbear
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 05. Januar 2012 um 14:07

War sie im Urlaub?

Mail:

Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad, that you have answered my little letter.
I ask you to read it very attentively, it is important for me to know your opinion about what I wrote. 
Because under your answers I shall look is there a sense to continue our dialogue farther or not. 
Simply, I do not love to be ignored. I try to be sincere with the person i'm communicating with, try to open my soul and it's very
insulting when i got ignorance after all, or suddenly receive callous letters or letter assigned to another girl with different name in it. 
It is very obnoxiously and I was hurt many times, so i don't want it's happen again. 
But, i ask you don't be frightened either, i'm not malicious person. Do not make any hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end 
and then make your mind.
I'm actually good and tender on my nature, but life forces me (well, as the most peoples) to be cautious and rough, cause there is a lot 
Of deceit and evil around. I really like you very much, and as I understand by receiving your letter you liked me to. 
Who knows where our correspondence will lead us to, but I hope at least we will be friends. 
I am a student and I study economy at the university. I'll write more about that in my following letter.
Before the beginning of our conversation i want to tell you at once, that i get my money for a living by working a striptease dancer. 
And im not thinking that it's something shameful to do. If it contradicts with your morality or ethical principles and your thinking, 
before our dialogue will go further, you can save your and my time and stop reading this letter. I love peoples who are not afraid to 
be what they are, peoples who are above the critical judgement of the masses, peoples who are not afraid to express their passion.   
I am sorry for my english, it's not perfect but i try to make it better every day. I guess, i'm better in speaking english than writing in it. 
I'm using google translator http://View translation.google.com/
So, i hope you'll forgive me if i miss something you'll ask of me. 
I am very cheerful character, i like to have fun, i love jokes and peoples with sense of humor. There is no way you can feel bored with me. 
I love peoples that close to me and try to be the best i can for them, so they can be the best they can for me. I hope we have a chance to 
become such close peoples, no doubt i have a sympathy toward you. It's a rare thing when i find myself feeling sympathy to other person. I am very legible 
in people. But in your case, i fell that something woke up in me. I can't specify it. Simply i liked you, maybe it's something about a subconscious level. 
You know how it's happened- sympathy born somewhere deeper than our minds. I think i understand peoples very well, i do not want to brag of, but 
it's true. Though i'm still a young woman, but I had a difficult life that forces me become rational and adult-thinking person. So i stopped waiting for a 
help and become an independent girl. But i gained a lesion- to appraise every instant of a life, never despond or complain on your destiny. 
In fact everything we have are made by our hands- our fate, peoples we have around us, being happy with your family or live alone forgotten. 
Don't you agree with me? 
   Also I want to discuss one problem at once, there is a lot of cheaters at the internet, i already communicated with some of peoples and 
know what to expect.  It's happened sometimes like you try to make a dialogue not with the man but a computer program, so i want to be convinced 
that you are real person, and call you by the telephone.
I want to hear your voice and to be convinced that you are real existing man. Write me your telephone number so i can call you.
I'd like to hear your voice very much, but now I have no own phone, it is broken. But as soon as I buy new one I'll call you at once. It'll not take too long.
There is something  more i must tell you, if it's only my intimate photos you are interested in and not in my person- It is better for us all 
to stop our communications. Many mans tried to get this photos ant it was their only goal. 
They told me that they love me, did numerous compliments, promised a lot of money, but only way to get such a photos from me is thru having 
a real sympathy and mutual understanding. 
And as soon as they understood that they disappeared. It was hurt and insulting for me. Actually I have nothing against such a photos, i even 
find it pretty cool! I like being admired by someone i feel sympathy to, it rises and inspires me. But I would not want to being 
forced to this. So, i will make this kind of photos for you, but only when i feel ready for this.By the way, i'm looking to get your photos too, 
im only asking you to reduce your photos size, so they have normal size, not like 3600*2400px.
Internet is a little slow here so it takes a time to download a big sized photo.
   I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I'm very interested to hear more about you!!!!! 
Tell more about yourself, about the country, city you live in. It is very interesting to me.
Also, im asking you to comment general thoughts in my letter, what you think about all that? It is very important for me. 
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
Best regards to you!!!!!
Natalya
p.s. Thank you for the photo, you looks very nice )))

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <lemonlips86@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-01.arcor-online.net (mail-in-01.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.41])
     by mail-in-18-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id BB09533A32D
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  5 Jan 2012 13:12:09 +0100 (CET)
Received: from smtp107.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (smtp107.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.46])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 6476F5ADD6
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  5 Jan 2012 13:12:07 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 6476F5ADD6
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 9060 invoked from network); 5 Jan 2012 12:12:06 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  t-Type;
  vJc79REKO9H5I=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1325765526; bh=m/tGasEfxclEFNflH2d7s1/IHaEgf+xktnQ9zVRPtf4=; :Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; v5MONC9GaZwZs=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: WAqtz20VM1mSBAkqEllsGF4sZ1ZSK8nzBiIIQ2GAj6E4MVc
V9R6Rx0LjY4h_IDaw.2oQ_aqIAbeyWv_1.Lki9PIPk7q14utFL8zlAy_Ky.M
1xD8vPKJeI20PiHgQ6KCsrp1LCvTmxVaXKVAenl1Qx.kVpQO4tgF1MhPwh5_
jX49UpDZ1q_HfEXJ9zgwnju.8Qfkw5mrK1L0ryzjnHOuOBXQzHT7IE3YXpuz
sCoGCgslG5L10jCXQZOwNFQgGTv9fycFZTvnxupvcyieC04CeacLuE89NsoA
WUHz5WOmItDSLrP1RQOlZyYCRMy6RvDV5DbkprZ34aosxSXIv2hujj_6WD.W
CMJOs3GnHO294akUFs4lS90NqS7G7Daw.k.1KrFEndluG1BSi5LEn.vnxBE4
4ULYNI7yOe042raReXDGkeCUV87HKR0ZBHtdbdkAskSedBd3iWFsxq_1aixX
MDGk_1AaCkbPbeP7n9o3iewZcN3BT.C7s
X-Yahoo-SMTP: cFmYMPyswBAi1.e37XjzzCl8KEsAxoMN
Received: from [10.10.22.241] (lemonlips86@66.235.168.48 with plain)
        by smtp107.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 05 Jan 2012 04:12:00 -0800 PST
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:10:12 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1212848167.20120105161012@yahoo.com>
To: "xxxxx" <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
Subject: Hello xxxx!!!!!!!!!!!
In-Reply-To: <4EFC60CB.000012.03872@xxxx-GO0IQYY>
References: <4EFC60CB.000012.03872@xxxx-GO0IQYY>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------89B1D8397A5CAE"

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2012 um 17:56 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 05. Januar 2012 um 14:22

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	66.235.168.48
Decimal:	1122740272
Hostname:	66.235.168.48
ISP:	Superb_Internet_Corporation
Organization:	Superb_Internet_Corporation
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:10:12 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2012 um 17:57 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 05. Januar 2012 um 20:23

vierauge schrieb on 29. Dezember 2011 um 12:18:
Wir brauchen noch eine Angabe, wo sie denn wohnen möchte, damit wir wissen, wo wir sie hinschieben sollen.

bigbear schrieb on 29. Dezember 2011 um 13:46:
soeben erledigt

@ bigbear

Die Stripteasetänzerin hat ja promt die Frage beantwortet.  Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2012 um 20:24 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bigbear
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 05. Januar 2012 um 21:36

@ Stiray

jo, besser spät wie nie.....

vielleicht war sie überlastet????

zum beantworten der Frage,  wo sie wohnt,   ich glaube da die nordische Diplomatie gefragt, sonst ist sie verschlossen wie eine Auster...auch wenn sie sonst offen ist...

Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bigbear
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 07. Januar 2012 um 18:28

Den Brief hatte doch doch schon, oder wie oder was? un d Foto auch...

Hello xxxx!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad, that you have answered my little letter.
I ask you to read it very attentively, it is important for me to know your opinion about what I wrote. 
Because under your answers I shall look is there a sense to continue our dialogue farther or not. 
Simply, I do not love to be ignored. I try to be sincere with the person i'm communicating with, try to open my soul and it's very
insulting when i got ignorance after all, or suddenly receive callous letters or letter assigned to another girl with different name in it. 
It is very obnoxiously and I was hurt many times, so i don't want it's happen again. 
But, i ask you don't be frightened either, i'm not malicious person. Do not make any hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end 
and then make your mind.
I'm actually good and tender on my nature, but life forces me (well, as the most peoples) to be cautious and rough, cause there is a lot 
Of deceit and evil around. I really like you very much, and as I understand by receiving your letter you liked me to. 
Who knows where our correspondence will lead us to, but I hope at least we will be friends. 
I am a student and I study economy at the university. I'll write more about that in my following letter.
Before the beginning of our conversation i want to tell you at once, that i get my money for a living by working a striptease dancer. 
And im not thinking that it's something shameful to do. If it contradicts with your morality or ethical principles and your thinking, 
before our dialogue will go further, you can save your and my time and stop reading this letter. I love peoples who are not afraid to 
be what they are, peoples who are above the critical judgement of the masses, peoples who are not afraid to express their passion.   
I am sorry for my english, it's not perfect but i try to make it better every day. I guess, i'm better in speaking english than writing in it. 
I'm using google translator http://View translation.google.com/
So, i hope you'll forgive me if i miss something you'll ask of me. 
I am very cheerful character, i like to have fun, i love jokes and peoples with sense of humor. There is no way you can feel bored with me. 
I love peoples that close to me and try to be the best i can for them, so they can be the best they can for me. I hope we have a chance to 
become such close peoples, no doubt i have a sympathy toward you. It's a rare thing when i find myself feeling sympathy to other person. I am very legible 
in people. But in your case, i fell that something woke up in me. I can't specify it. Simply i liked you, maybe it's something about a subconscious level. 
You know how it's happened- sympathy born somewhere deeper than our minds. I think i understand peoples very well, i do not want to brag of, but 
it's true. Though i'm still a young woman, but I had a difficult life that forces me become rational and adult-thinking person. So i stopped waiting for a 
help and become an independent girl. But i gained a lesion- to appraise every instant of a life, never despond or complain on your destiny. 
In fact everything we have are made by our hands- our fate, peoples we have around us, being happy with your family or live alone forgotten. 
Don't you agree with me? 
   Also I want to discuss one problem at once, there is a lot of cheaters at the internet, i already communicated with some of peoples and 
know what to expect.  It's happened sometimes like you try to make a dialogue not with the man but a computer program, so i want to be convinced 
that you are real person, and call you by the telephone.
I want to hear your voice and to be convinced that you are real existing man. Write me your telephone number so i can call you.
I'd like to hear your voice very much, but now I have no own phone, it is broken. But as soon as I buy new one I'll call you at once. It'll not take too long.
There is something  more i must tell you, if it's only my intimate photos you are interested in and not in my person- It is better for us all 
to stop our communications. Many mans tried to get this photos ant it was their only goal. 
They told me that they love me, did numerous compliments, promised a lot of money, but only way to get such a photos from me is thru having 
a real sympathy and mutual understanding. 
And as soon as they understood that they disappeared. It was hurt and insulting for me. Actually I have nothing against such a photos, i even 
find it pretty cool! I like being admired by someone i feel sympathy to, it rises and inspires me. But I would not want to being 
forced to this. So, i will make this kind of photos for you, but only when i feel ready for this.By the way, i'm looking to get your photos too, 
im only asking you to reduce your photos size, so they have normal size, not like 3600*2400px.
Internet is a little slow here so it takes a time to download a big sized photo.
   I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I'm very interested to hear more about you!!!!! 
Tell more about yourself, about the country, city you live in. It is very interesting to me.
Also, im asking you to comment general thoughts in my letter, what you think about all that? It is very important for me. 
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
Best regards to you!!!!!
Natalya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <lemonlips86@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-03.arcor-online.net (mail-in-03.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.43])
     by mail-in-08-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 92C0F77CCE
     for <xxxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat,  7 Jan 2012 13:57:57 +0100 (CET)
Received: from smtp110.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (smtp110.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.93])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 8F940D8034
     for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat,  7 Jan 2012 13:57:56 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 8F940D8034
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 48965 invoked from network); 7 Jan 2012 12:57:55 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  t-Type;
  ybE76hSekIu1w=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1325941075; bh=DiFUBMA73eGEY3XQTDjsMeBP9Bj298iR/V7ytzFRFCQ=; :Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; MbwwIgw/+slJk=
X-YMail-OSG: gVM9aiIVM1lQ2tG6xfrhUe3IF3wcOo5wVZQX8XM.dTIy.0J
sHsbbDbWJ1dtosuAO8NzXIghNWaMdmLakSFPfaaMdug0JeExIsaFUwdvzQeX
YaEBuG8i0rLumtJ3mUJOIcJ8XJ1KDR9DjHh_wJRkNpBiSOFQjku9Dpv8y7nU
A.rvg1DB2gkn0vpc_cmkcRF1fYFuSCt0wjTqmHduBQtN3_22MmC1kwKU5fen
iisqcaa0UX2AwDDHhILuPM9GS2HkVZiUzPxLdsKZqmZBorUy7kyWyKtV0beM
cYzh5evdw5toTRRg3VIZnVJ9DUTg9g12IqAnwnyKvo7TxpC7ABuJ4qsfPfsV
TS5uQhgkCh936n8360Zgb5V5VrJEcd2Jd21cEaSsRXf.jG_guzJXNx3p_jEe
_RhHrKIvjxS0.zofTkYJrjABWKBkfJz4DM3A5G22XCu3jqin4hTbrnZ1xqfk
wN.v6xee7ajHFN6.QUon8xfiErsN6stfn
X-Yahoo-SMTP: cFmYMPyswBAi1.e37XjzzCl8KEsAxoMN
Received: from [10.10.40.236] (lemonlips86@46.16.168.246 with plain)
        by smtp110.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 07 Jan 2012 04:57:48 -0800 PST
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 16:57:17 +0300
Message-ID: <15905904.20120107165717@yahoo.com>
To: "xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>
Subject: Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!
In-Reply-To: <4F069EA5.000018.01280@xxxx-GO0IQYY>
References: <4F069EA5.000018.01280@xxxx-GO0IQYY>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------4B11F5B37DB21EE"

möcht mal wissen wie sie diese (meine) e-mail addy gekommen sind...werden die e-mail addy s verkauft wie warme Semmln?
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2012 um 23:02 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 07. Januar 2012 um 18:37

Mail über Italien

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.16.168.246
Decimal:	772843766
Hostname:	ip-168-246.sn1.7host.com
Organization:
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
Latitude:	42.8333
Longitude:	12.8333 

Zitat:
from [10.10.40.236] (lemonlips86@46.16.168.246 with plain) by smtp110.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 07 Jan 2012 04:57:48 -0800 PST
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 16:57:17 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Antwort #11 - 19. Januar 2012 um 20:57

Hallo,
bin neu hier. Ich hoffe, ich hab alles richtig gemacht... Die (der) hat mich auch angeschrieben. Die ist auch schon früher als Ekaterina aufgetaucht. (Juni 2011). Ich poste hier das letzte Email, die ich aus Moskau bekommen habe. Es ist die Geschichte mit den Maris und den 12000 Euros fürs Stipendium. Dann kommt sie aber leider nicht aus Moskau weg, wegen offener Stromrechnung. Ich hab jetzt zurückgeschrieben, dass ich eine Kopie ihres Pass und Ticket will. Just for the fun of it.... 
Die letzte Email, die ich von "ihr" bekommen habe:

sweetykitty86@yahoo.com

Mail:

My lovely xxx

You know, i'm so glad to see your letter, 
i don't want to lose you, i'm glad that you have written. I'm so happy.
You are in my heart forever, and i want you but I'm so upset by this problem i have.
Now i'll try to explain it to you.
The different countries, different languages, different traditions and laws, 
Whether I do not know will you understand me, It's hard to find a right words 
to explain that kind of situation. In addition there is not enough time, my flight will departure  soon.
But first, this problem i have must be solved or i'll lose everything. There is a lack of time and
that makes this problem harder for me to solve. Here are the problem - It appears that i have an unpaid utility bill. 
It consist of gas, electricity, water and other utilities costs. And according to our country laws, i can't leave this 
country until i pay this bills. I don't know are laws regarding such situations similar in your country, are they? 
Nevertheless i have a debt for two months and it makes 290 Euro. I had a free 100 Euros that i decided to save for a road 
expenses so i paid them to decrease my debt but still i need to find 190 Euros. 
If i'll not be able to pay this bill fully i wouldn't be permitted to flight. I feel so stupid, but i really didn't know about 
this laws statement, it was enacted recently. So, after i was told about my utility debt i tried to find money, but i have no friends or 
acquaintances here in Moscow. Also i tried to ask some money from this governmental program, but i've been told that they
will pay all my expenses, but not my debts. So this leads me where i am, i can't find money here, tried this and this but no use. 
This makes me so depressed. xyz you are my only hope now! I promise, i'll return this money to you as i arrive, as soon
as i get my 12000 from embassy, all i need is to pay this bill and get to you. There is 190 euros left to pay this bill fully 
and the problem will be solved so we can be together at last. And we will make our dream fulfill! You are in my heart and 
i want you, i want to make love with you!
It's necessary to hurry up, there is not much time left, i need to pay this 190 euros as soon as it possible, the faster the 
better. I'm so sorry to let that happen i hope you'll forgive me! And there is no time to explain all specifically. But
nevertheless a small pause for a small kiss, my sexy xyz!!!!!I'll tell you how this happened and how my other adventures
passed when we'll meet face to face and we will laugh on this. There is no need in superfluous questions. So, i simply 
ask you to help as soon as possible . I am afraid to lose you so much. I will wait for your answer, you are my only hope at 
this time. And i hope you'll help me. I'm ready to send you an information for Western Union transaction so you could send money. Once
again, it's so pity that i have to ask for your help, but without it i wouldn't be able to arrive, so i hope for you help. I'll 
return this cash when we'll meet. I believe that you'll not leave me in this situation alone, i learn it from your letters, 
i know you and i think that you are a real, reliable man.
You such a remarkable and kind person and i want you so much! I want to feel your hard and strong Ding in my Frauen Dings and my tushy, 
i want to suck your Ding deep and want all of your juice inside my body. I didn't had a chance
to masturbate this days so i become wet only from one thought about sex with you! I want you in my live and my bed. You became
so important to me and i know you'll understand the value of having someone like me in your life, a person that loves you this
way, like i love you!!! I'm appreciating every single part of you and i don't want to lose you! I hope your able to understand 
my situation correctly and keep thinking only good things about me. I need your support and understanding now and the most 
important and valuable thing that i need to see now are your intentions to help me in this hard hour. This is the last border between 
us and we'll be together so soon, face to face so we could do the most beautiful things, experience the most gentle feelings, 
feel the strongest desire. I want it so badly and i hope you to!!! 
I'm waiting for your letter with a big hope, please answer as soon as possible, time is not on our side.

Many hot kisses for you xxx! Forever Yours Natalya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com>
Received: from edge06.upcmail.net ([192.168.13.79])
          by viefep16-int.chello.at
          (InterMail vM.8.01.05.04 201-2260-151-105-20111014) with ESMTP
          id <20120117075242.SBLB1551.viefep16-int.chello.at@edge06.upcmail.net>
          for xyz;
          Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:52:42 +0100
Received: from smtp105.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.44])
     by edge06.upcmail.net with edge
     id NXsh1i01T0x1YTw06Xsh52; Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:52:42 +0100
X-SourceIP: 76.13.13.44
Received: (qmail 97201 invoked from network); 17 Jan 2012 07:52:41 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

t-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

GZdrvgrbYA6HE=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1326786761; bh=kHszhq8YfG3hrSJqmWX/ycGI2y4FHyum2CmFATPv4/k=; 

Transfer-Encoding; 

0fP61z+g5JSSg=
X-YMail-OSG: 73TDNZUVM1m8X5KNMxzln8KiZCJ.qlyRBsuxssEK1S.I3CR
vLEmpsjggj1XRhJBbBdokc6NB5zWNkC78OYKTSbDdic9XOfUpRd8RvRx6RYE
mIQsgmBpgBOmrcq64mzb.b4LcY5Oshl.thDHRpXQeWyXdITUHoyd.77sV062
hFErTmCiyJ84.xu.p_9yavPxDSiXW_v.fiGqXfaLXgXNrNyuoOzBgpL7bDfu
s_xxlsUdKamRIF9T0s8KlKkznuVVcDbqv9UH7B9_XV1V.GryX0WUx9cUZUKk
PmAyERPHHMyXBJ1r3ZoIJrnfRx.40YeO.a.zqMsaAf28GL22myEMyHnSjlcU
yc4bsFkKaxj0XCM5OiJAXN5tRURUjMscseIu1z3rxsMbRJ98xJJBvMaT9YEx
T73YSkTy9
X-Yahoo-SMTP: JDAdDzOswBANCXp7Pjhvo2usDxaaQ0CdZmw-
Received: from [10.10.22.241] (sweetykitty86@66.235.168.48 with plain)
        by smtp105.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Jan 2012 23:52:40 -0800 PST
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:53:14 +0300
Message-ID: <1253487.20120117115314@yahoo.com>
To: xyz
Subject: I'm so sorry xyz
In-Reply-To: <2A65D5D86BB04D57B7C54112DACB79B4@krieger>
References: <SNT120-DS55090CEA96DC547C668DAC3920@phx.gbl> <5255C4775EB84DE3A0837FC87BD45A1B@krieger> <1872268601.20120105123927@yahoo.com> <CC89E09AC9034324B2A0278D885A1F72@krieger> <1255629214.20120107153940@yahoo.com> <30E7E2E98E6D4456ACEE99E45E260388@krieger> <2510121444.20120109134528@yahoo.com> <9594769552144082BADD43E542966168@krieger> <1053899060.20120111143636@yahoo.com> <63FEEA5B53FF472FA5BE10EEA6641250@krieger> <1704992561.20120113132023@yahoo.com> <A64EF89BB8DB4C76AE88E9A0EB1A09E8@krieger> <710631825.20120115123313@yahoo.com> <2A65D5D86BB04D57B7C54112DACB79B4@krieger>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Änderung:
Quelltext eingesetzt. Lemansue
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2012 um 23:31 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #12 - 19. Januar 2012 um 21:04

@ Scamwarrior

Hallo erst mal und  Smiley

Ist fast alles richtig, wir brauchen nur noch den Quelltext von der Mail.  Cool

Wo du die Quelltext findest steht hier: Quelltext erkennen
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2012 um 22:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 19. Januar 2012 um 22:59

Mail über USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address:		66.235.168.48
Organization:		Superb_Internet_Corporation
ISP:		Superb_Internet_Corporation

Zitat:
from [10.10.22.241] (sweetykitty86@66.235.168.48 with plain) by smtp105.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Jan 2012 23:52:40 -0800 PST
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:53:14 +0300
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gargamel
Scam Advisors

Ich hasse Schlümpfe und
Scammer

Standort: Bayern
Antwort #14 - 20. Januar 2012 um 17:51

Opfer schrieb on 19. Januar 2012 um 21:04:
Ist fast alles richtig,

Aber wirklich nur fast.  Zwinkernd

@ Scamwarrior

Zitat:

Du bist im falschen Thread gelandet. Es ist zwar die gleiche Person, aber die Mail-Adresse haben wir hier:

Natalya <lemonlips86@yahoo.com> <sweetykitty86@yahoo.com> <kate_drak@hotmail.com> <verheggenf@hotmail.com>

Benutzte doch die interne Forum-Suche oder wenn du Google in Bewegung gesetzt hättest, dann wäre sie auch zum Finden gewesen. Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema