Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Maria <marialovely25@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 16294 mal)

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Maria <marialovely25@rambler.ru>
04. November 2010 um 18:39

Da gibts bald wieder lecker Bildchen....

Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!
       I am very glad, that you have answered my small letter. 
I ask to read very attentively my letter,  it is important for me to know your opinion about that that I write. 
Because under your answers I shall look has whether sense to continue to us dialogue is farther or not. 
Simply I do not love when me ignore. Simply it happens so, i tell to the person about myself, it is possible 
To tell i open the soul, but me simply ignore.  Send simply callous letters form and even sometimes 
Overlook to change a name in the letter.  It is very insulting and I was hurt also it I do not want. 
Only I ask be not frightened, I not malicious.  Do not do hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end 
And already then draw conclusions. I actually good and tender, simply the life forces to be cautious and rough so it is a lot 
Of deceit and evil. You really very much have liked me I see also I to you you are interesting time to me has written. 
Who knows to what our correspondence will result, but I hope, that we with you at least shall be friends. 
       I the student and I to study at university as the economist. But about it in the following letter.
Before to begin dialogue, I want to tell at once, that money for a life I earn dancing a striptease. 
And I not how many do not think it shameful. If it contradicts yours morally to ethical principles and you think 
Below the advantage dialogue with me you can save time And further to not read my letter. 
I love people who is not afraid, that about him will badly think also who is not afraid of open expression of the desires. 
       I am sorry, if my English is not so good. I was good to speak English language but poorly to write in English. 
I hope to you all clearly, what I write If not everything, you of me ask. 
       I very much like to have fun, I love jokes, draws and I at me very cheerful character. With me it does not happen boringly. 
I very much love people who to me is close. I very much hope, that we with you become very close, because you to me 
Has very much liked. It is rare with me it happens, that at once somebody would like me. I am very legible in people. 
But in you of me at once, something has involved. I do not know that. Simply you have liked me at a subconscious level. 
You know as it happens, one person It is pleasant, another is unpleasant. All at a subconscious level. I very well understand in people. 
I do not want to brag of it, but it so. Though to me it is not a lot of years, but I had difficult life and I had to mature early. 
Simply should from whom wait for protection and hope only on itself. But it has learned me to be pleased to each instant of a life 
And to not despond and to not complain on destiny. In fact we creators of the destiny. You agree with me? 
       I want also to discuss one problem at once, in the Internet am a lot of a deceit, I already communicated with the people. 
Lie also much deceit and in general it appears sometimes that dialogue not with the man and with the computer program. 
I want to be convinced that you the real man, I want to call to you,
I want to hear your vote and to be convinced that you the real man. Write to me the telephone number I to you to call.
And still want to tell at once, that if my intimate photos are necessary for you only and I at all do not interest 
You as the person. It is not necessary for me to write that more. Many tried to receive a deceit my photos. 
Spoke, that love me, did any compliments, promised many money, But if to not like me the person I shall not do such photos. 
And as soon as they understood it they at once disappeared. It was hurt me and it is insulting. I not against such photos, 
I even very much would want to do them. To me to like, when Me admire, it raises me. But I would not want that forced me. 
When I shall want I shall make such photos and I shall send them to you if you will want it.
I wait your photos too, only I ask you to reduce your photos, that they were not too large, trimmed it.
Simply at me the Internet not so good and I can not recieve the large photos which have much Mb.
       I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. It would be very interesting to me to hear more to hear about you!!!!! 
Tell more about itself, about the country, about the city where you live. It is very interesting to me.
And at me to you the big request to answer all my questions and In general to know, 
That you think of all that I have written. It is very important for me. 
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
AND DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE TO ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER!!!!!
The best regards to you!!!!!
Maria

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From - Thu Nov 04 18:11:05 2010
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: UID1729-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <marialovely25@rambler.ru>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-18.arcor-online.net (mail-in-18.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.58])
     by mail-in-03-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 78AB99DB6F
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  4 Nov 2010 15:28:21 +0100 (CET)
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 704763DCD04
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  4 Nov 2010 15:28:20 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 704763DCD04
Received: from [10.237.69.83] (unknown [83.149.21.242])
     (Authenticated sender: marialovely25@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5769884463
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  4 Nov 2010 17:28:13 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:26:41 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: Maria <marialovely25@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <439937320.20101104172641@rambler.ru>
To: xxx xxx <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
Subject: Hello my new friend!!!
In-Reply-To: <4CCF24BC.3050403@arcor.de>
References: <4CCF24BC.3050403@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------4A5A52AE86D29"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-03-z2 1242; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_PASS LOW_SUSPICIOUS_SPAM_KEYWORDS_IN_SUBJECT RECEIVED_FROM_UNKNOWN
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 2 Sensitivity: 10

------------4A5A52AE86D29
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. März 2013 um 14:48 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10180 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Maria <marialovely25@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 04. November 2010 um 18:41

Kommt über Moskau:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	83.149.21.242
Provider:	 	OJSC MegaFon
Organisation:	 	OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network
Region:	 	Moscow (RU)

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 04. November 2010 um 18:46

Berger Louis schrieb on 04. November 2010 um 18:39:
Da gibts bald wieder lecker Bildchen....

Naja, hübsch nicht aber selten.

Bild bei delphifaq unter Tatyana Romanowa <kissoftatyana@inbox.com> Smiley

romancescam Natalya <kukallka@yandex.ru>  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 18:48 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #3 - 04. November 2010 um 18:51

Mal sehen ob ich sie zum strippen bringe. Die will ich blank sehen   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

blabubble
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04. November 2010 um 19:32

Na geschmäcker sind verschieden.. also ich würde die nehmen wenn ich frei wäre und sie echt Durchgedreht   
Wobei nen mailverkehr so zu starten wäre doch etwas hart Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #5 - 04. November 2010 um 21:19

Ähnliche text hier:

Romance-Scam - Yulia <wildorchidyulia@yandex.ru>Smiley

Romance Love Scams - Natalya <verysexyyy@rambler.ru>Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. November 2010 um 05:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #6 - 04. November 2010 um 21:42

Zitat:
Na geschmäcker sind verschieden.. also ich würde die nehmen wenn ich frei wäre und sie echt Durchgedreht  
Wobei nen mailverkehr so zu starten wäre doch etwas hart Durchgedreht

ich würde auch sonst was denken wen die erste Mail mit so Fotos kommt !! Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #7 - 08. November 2010 um 19:37

Die verschickt wirklich nette Fotos....

Hi my friend xxx!

I can name you my friend?
I am pleased to receive the letter from you, and I am glad that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very attentively, this very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I am glad that you do not condemn me that I work as the dancer of a striptease.
Dances and striptease - it absolutely another. I no how many am not ashamed, that I do it. 
I doubted to write to you about it in the first letter or in general about it to not speak. 
But I for honesty in relations and always speak the truth and I hate liars. 
It is not a shame to me with my work. I like to dance and I love good music. And at me a beautiful body. 
Would be a crime to hide it under clothes. I am happy that someone looked at me and was pleased and had trousers tent))))) 
It very much flattered my vanity, to feel like necessary and desired. I hope I do not shock you I not have complexes and I think it well. 
Complexes do a life boring. Only do not think, that I dissolute. I very vulnerable and gentle and I very true. 
I the one-woman man and if whom I love for me not whom does not exist more on light. 
I simply very much love a life and I am glad to each moment. But I try to live adequately, that would not be a shame. 
In fact the god sees all. So I consider that I do not do there is nothing bad with my employment by a striptease.
Once I would like to do for you striptease show, only for you, you would like it xxx?
By the way, my name on a scene the WILD ORCHID. To you to it like?
        My photos were done by my girlfriend, I have lost the majority of a photo when my computer has been broken, 
And now at me not so it is a lot of photo. And I once again to ask you to send me the photos reduced and trimmed, 
At me the bad Internet, I cannot to receive the big photos. At me Usb Flash Adsl modem. This new to Russia and 
Still is all expensively. So now to me to have a payment for everyone Mb the traffic and for me it it is expensive. 
So I ask trimmed your foto please. I send you the new photos I hope to you my photos have liked 
I hope they to you to like and me it is important to know what it makes impression.
Also I want to see more your photos, and I hope you will make it.
I know you, so my photos not so frank more few. But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.
        You very much to be pleasant to me, to me with you it is very good, I spoke that I understand in people. 
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relations, I want more you to learn, to me with you it is good. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
        Well, I will tell now about myself. To me 25 years, all other you can see on my photos. I the orphan. I no have what relatives. 
I from infancy grew in a shelter. It were very difficult years, very much it was not easy for me. 
But it was mostly my life. I now with horror recollect my life in a shelter. Poverty, famine, constant insults. It is hurt to me 
To recollect these years. But I do not want to speak more about it, all this is very hurt for me and Is sick and please do not 
Ask me about it. I shall tell to you about it later when we shall be better familiar. 
I now want to tell where and as I live. I live in Saratov. It is capital Saratov area. When I have finished a shelter the state have 
Given me an apartment. And I am good to study in a shelter and I now can as the orphan free-of-charge to study 
University and I have apartment. I study in Saratov State Socio-Economic University on faculty of Economics and Management.
        At you likely a question why I have written to you? I already finish university at me a last year and an practice, 
And I literally arrive one of these days in your country on practice. All documents are ready and there is already a ticket. 
So I soon will In your country. And I wanted to find the friend in your country, have found you and is very glad. 
I will be in your country of 6 months. I think it wonderfully, we can dialogue in a reality.
We can many dialogue and more. I love sex! It would be desirable to learn you in more intimate conditions!
Dialogue by years is possible, but whether never will understand yours he or she is the person, yet do not try sex.
I do not force you you to what, at dialogue it will occur by itself. After practice i will leave to Russia,
To finish study. But in the future I want to leave Russia, to sell apartment and to leave the country. So I think.
My apartment very small, but nevertheless it only my and I is very glad to this. I have made 
All apartment to the taste and desires. It has turned out very cosy the apartment and it very much to like all. 
I to study at university and earn additionally I workin a night club as the dancer and show a striptease. 
But I do not want that You thought, that I what be the prostitute. I not such. I am not engaged in sex for money. 
Also I despise such girls. I not when have not agreed to it. Study and job, I have of very poorly free time, 
At home I be a little. But me to like.
        Free time, i love easy run on mornings, but in winter I go on stadium, to be rolled on skates. 
On mornings I always do gymnastics. I try almost each day to visit pool. I very much like to float.
During float all groups of muscles work and it is very useful for health. You like to float?
Only I do not like when someone start up bubbles in pool, do of pool Jacuzzi)))))
I hope you understand about I. In general that it is cheerful,
Only a smell not so pleasant. I hope you now have not dinner, I am afraid has spoilt to you appetite)
In general I for a healthy image of life. How you treat to sports?
        Hey xxx wake up)!!!!! Figured you fell a sleep reading this letter)
I think the letter it has turned out too big and you are tired it to read. I to finish the letter.
Please write to me that you think of all it, I very much would want to know your opinion.
I hope that this letter has found you in excellent mood.
I hope to receive the answer from you soon.
Yours Maria. Your WILD ORCHID

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [10.247.121.196] (unknown [85.26.164.65])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C684D621C63
     for <xxxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  8 Nov 2010 01:22:54 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 01:17:43 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. November 2010 um 05:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 08. November 2010 um 19:41

Wieder aus Russland:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	85.26.164.65
Host 	85.26.164.65
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Astrakhan, 07 -
Organization 	OJSC MegaFon
ISP 	OJSC MegaFon
AS Number 	AS31133 OJSC MegaFon Network

Berger Louis schrieb on 08. November 2010 um 19:37:
But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.

Das ist doch mal ein Versprechen

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #9 - 11. November 2010 um 21:21

Also von dem Bild können sich andere Scammer mal eine Scheibe abschneiden....

Hi my dear xxx!!!!!

My sexy friend, is very pleasant to hear from you again, thank for returning to me. 
How are you? I'm fine. And even it is remarkable, all my documents and all is ready to a trip
And already tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I leave in Moscow, for the further distribution of mine practice.
I only just now have come home from institute and at once has sat down for the computer in hope that 
I will see your letter and so it is happy that you have written to me. I feel that already I miss about you.
By and large when I read your letters my heart is to beat in the other rhythm and me from it pleasantly.
To me to become more warmly and me it is really pleasant with you to continue communicate.
Because I feel that you very good kind person with which to me very easily and pleasantly to write letters!
      Now at me not who is not present. And it is very difficult. I young also have 
Very big sexual appetite. And to have to be content toys, dildos and masturbating.
I hesitate about it a little to write, but I hope you it does not confuse.
I do not think, that I do, something unnatural. I simply want also to me it it is necessary.
I think it naturally and I should not hesitate of it. That is natural, is not ugly.
Also say to me what you would like to see my new photos. 
With mine toys would like to see???
      I see that our relations develop very well and we can find out about each other all.
And I want to tell you that I the very sexual girl and me a lot of sex will be necessary. 
Completely not modestly)))))))))))))
When I shall come in your country and we meet, you can deliver to me 
It is a lot of pleasure in bed I want that you knew that a lot of sex will be necessary to me.
     I am not simple so I ask. The matter is that I have no here boyfriend for many reasons.
In the first, I all the same am going to leave from Russia so not whom here not to search.
In the second, men in our country very conservative and diffident.
I very much love sex, I like all new to try, I love new poses and games and new places for sex.
I love oral sex how to take and give, I very much love oral sex, I consider that it is most
The best kind of sex and the most intimate. I would like to receive cum on my face, I not when did not try it,
But very much I want to try with you xxx!!! I very much want all it with you. Here I of it have no all.
Psychology of our men very conservative, it is not admissible for them, I do not want only such sex.
It is very monotonous, I want new, at me it is a lot of ideas and I love experiments. 
I want to try all poses Kamasutra, I hope you to me will help to study it, to be necessary for me the partner)))???
Also I want you to ask, how you the attitudes to oral sex? We shall be engaged in it?
     Only please do not think, that I such dissolute. 
Simply not that I can not with myself to make, you excitation 
In me such strong desire. With me it for the first time!!!!! I can not myself supervise simply!!!!!!!!!!)
I count sex in the relations very important. 
And I hope that is possible we we will understand that are created for each other and we will unite on a life.
I want, meet the man which is worthy my clean and sincere love. 
     I to send you with this letter my rather frank photo.
I have even more frank photos and you I shall send it,
But only patience. I hesitate a little. If you will want it certainly. I hope you like my photos
I only hope, what these photos are not seen by anybody, except for you
It only for you, I would not want that my photos who or saw another.
I hope to you my photos will like, I very much want to know your opinion.
I also hopes not confusion you by my photos and you do not consider me dissolute,
If you that confuses, you only say also I any more I shall not be.
     I very much love sex, and I will tell fairly, I very much want you xxx!!!!!
I to finish the letter now, I feel that I excitation, I should find mine toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and brings heat to your heart.
Also I very much hope to see your letter already soon. 
Many Hot Kiss and Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Maria

Spoiler:

Received: from [10.227.109.122] (unknown [85.26.232.1])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4DABA1A25084
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:26:17 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:22:13 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. November 2010 um 05:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 11. November 2010 um 21:24

Gleicher Provider - anderer Ort

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	85.26.232.1
Provider:	 	OJSC MegaFon
Organisation:	 	Oleg A. Yurlov
Region:	 	Tolyatti (RU)

Zum Seitenanfang

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #11 - 12. November 2010 um 19:06

Sie ist schon auf dem Weg zu mir....

Hello my lovely xxx!!!!!

I am very happy to see your letter.
You very hot and the sexual man, it is visible from your letters.
Excuse, but my letter will be today small. I have not enough time. 
I now collect things for my trip, my train in Moscow in 4 hours, 
And it is necessary to think and all to collect, all those things that will be necessary for me.
After all I leave not for some days, I leave for 6 months. So it is necessary to forget nothing.
It is so much many thoughts in a head and emotions, I so am glad that we soon will meet xxx!!!
I will be in Moscow 3 days and then I fly for your country, I with you will contact from Moscow, xxx
I will write to you or I will call. Will call likely more conveniently so be ready to my call.
Hold phone near to you. I will call from telephone point probably, it is cheaper.
My self telephone at me will not be, at me it now simply no. Also it is a problem can 
To be with customs house for registration it. So I shall be without the telephone and I to call to you.
I ask to write completely telephone number, all telephones are better cell phone 
And in general where I can call you. To write number completely correct, 
with a code of the country and all exact figures. That I precisely could call you.
     I have forgotten to speak to you about my plans. I will be in practice at you, but it is in the afternoon. 
In the evening I gather, also as here to earn additionally dance a striptease. How you think much I can earn?
One my familiar from my on university, last year too went on practice
Abroad and she has earned many money and even could buy here then the car.
I here was very popular, so I think that at you I too will be popular.
I would like to do for you a striptease of show and more, I am able to do private show,
It is called pip show, dance in a lap, it seems at you is named. 
And I assure you that I to finish you to orgazm at all without touching with you.
If you have a possibility you can meet me at the airport xxx?
But if you can not me meeting in the airport, I not insult. I understand.
I so would like to see you as soon as possible. I so am excitation by thoughts
About all it, it is so much thoughts. You as represent our meeting? 
I think we could have dinner a little somewhere, then take a walk a little and dialogue, 
And then I would want to learn you more close! I hope you understand that I have in view of?)
I will send you with this my letter new photos, I hope to you to be like.
Well, my girlfriend has come, I to finish the letter, she will help me to collect things.
I to contact you as soon as I will arrive in Moscow.
I kisses you on all your body!!!!!!!!!!
Your Maria

Spoiler für Quelltext MegaFon Moskau:

Received: from [10.227.53.41] (unknown [85.26.232.246])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 095981A25082
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:57:26 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:57:05 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <157212142.20101112205705@rambler.ru>

Leider kein Bild   weinend weinend weinend weinend weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2010 um 19:09 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 12. November 2010 um 19:15

Berger Louis schrieb on 12. November 2010 um 19:06:
Leider kein Bild

gleich eine Motzmail zurück!!! Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

kingmicky
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Essen
Antwort #13 - 12. November 2010 um 21:51

Smiley
Sauerrei ohne Fotos!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 12. November 2010 um 22:19

@ kingmicky

ich verstehe die nicht!! so ein hübsches Mädel! warum macht sie so Bilder und stellt die auch noch irgendwo rein, wo andere (scammer) die sich runter laden können!!! Traurig

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema