Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rahma <rahmaluv22@yahoo.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1512 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Rahma <rahmaluv22@yahoo.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com>
17. April 2013 um 14:07

Und wieder einer der nächsten Fänge

Portalnachricht:

Hello dear new friend,
How are you today? I hope you are fine.
My name is Rahma,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic and 
sensual. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partner, who will 
be my lover and friend,if you're interested with my proposal here is my email address 
(rahmaluv22@yahoo.c om) I will be waiting for your email.
On my replying back I will reply you with some pics of me for more correspondence. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks, Rahma.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2013 um 22:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10990 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rahma <rahmaluv22@yahoo.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. April 2013 um 14:09

Profil-Daten

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=139188

Zitat:
rahmaluv looking for a serious relationship
24 y/o female from free state, South Africa
student
ID: 139188

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1988 - September - 16
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Moslem
Marital status      Single
Education      MA/MS/MBA
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      24 -  75
Relationship       

Description:
I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic and sensual and 
attractive girl looking for a honest and trustworthy man .

Ideal match description:
any romantic honest man
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2013 um 22:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rahma <rahmaluv22@yahoo.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 17. April 2013 um 14:16

Und wieder die Millionen-Story, gewürzt mit Mord und Totschlag.

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK 
with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous 
correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I 
have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and 
caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My  name is Miss Rahma Jafar, 23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am 
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the  killing of my family
by the rebels on last year
please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down
inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board 
of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The  brutal killing 
of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother  took place
one early morning by 
the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in 
Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents.
I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she 
intend to kill me
since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to 
take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected 
death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have 
seen what she is planning to do to me.  I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but 
she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found 
where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money 
$6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as
the next of kin.
Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS 
COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to 
help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you 
face to 
face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly
with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you 
this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from
the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country 
but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the
moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into 
your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling 
documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies 
cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to 
achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be 
pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number  (+221 76 746 4762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by 
name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is 
in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less 
busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, 
please ask of Rahma Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Rahma Jafar, 
I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his 
phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call 
me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the 
money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the 
three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less  a 
divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known.  
For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because 
of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in 
anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred 
that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to 
nominate  any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Rahma

Spoiler:
Return-Path: rahmaluv22@yahoo.com
Received: from nm32-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.50]) by
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb004) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LdYEU-1UsJpQ0EYk-00igks for
<xxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 17 Apr 2013 04:48:24 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm32.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2013 02:48:17 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.165] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2013 02:48:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2013 02:48:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 718825.43517.bm@omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 54723 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Apr 2013 02:48:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1366166895; bh=yWA0XFFqWPUlBHs2JautzyQ3XL3p6jIMdH8LOUDppCk=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 4zg+OpQjgv5Z0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  nb+EfQF8EnuR8=;
X-YMail-OSG: U8YgUXwVM1lRXViPDPJQj.ZDt2wT8AfFNWYyYYSxOTYrvtL
j5ZFPM3leFrT1ZrqUyJAakoJ4Wu092vfnpkT2kPUPnLCc9H9l8tOaF_s9dUA
Ig.BOs3GU1R6GqUMNsaD_ude3Tb7smMmiy0zz2eXmahdVG2_a.Vh872brmea
VJjCsl3wz17dtlrDlHVUNEOJ1oXz9xxOYQDmAewDIUH.v5AMLUyMVl0EgoFJ
PwYIoc1jkvDuJx.1vXl2LiNpvieqwszC9tEQgIY65PYLosSLDg.f3w1UFUTR
DdyYIyydlJU3HQ6ph.YdLcF5ohM.ZPyLw2FfzDxQs.I2bHnuaPtk7GkLwuT_
waugDrg1qhBy.uszNB4OK2JFFv213DTnm6WoBeMOoH_ABwHBg5TVz1EJ4pmw
spYS1iTiZYTi2ESj4v8LwBAh2ocZtVjtgNTGeI5BZwA5WD_le34Isp7Wd_BE
UFCjwtMCiQI7wa4p0zIEkR9aUgriZmJOISP5R3MIz1CmY
Received: from [41.82.97.217] by web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:48:15 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Message-ID: <1366166895.53249.YahooMailClassic@web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice to meet you, please read the following message
To: xxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-409489618-1839282158-1366166895=:53249"
Envelope-To: <xxxxx>

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	41.82.97.217
Decimal:	693264857
Hostname:	41.82.97.217
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type: