Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nataliya <endunat@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1739 mal)

COOLERY
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Standort: LONDON
Nataliya <endunat@yahoo.com>
06. September 2012 um 23:20

Hello my new friend Smiley I am very glad to your letter. How your mood? You have made my day to better.
I should admit that I feel uncertainty. But I nevertheless hope that your heart is open for new friends, and I know that right now I must write at least the most important things about myself.
Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Nataliya, you can call me Natali. And what is your name? My height is 170 sm. My weight 57 kgs. I'm 28 years old, my birthday on November, 14th and my nationality is Russian. I have no harmful habits, I do not smoke and never used any narcotic substances. I trained and now work in dental area. I am dentist. If it will be interesting to you, I shall speak more about it. I like to spend my spare time in a different way. Sometimes I like to read an interesting book, or to go to walk in the open air, or to go to cafe with my friends, or to watch a breathtaking movie. Everything depends on my mood. Also I like to listen to the music and the style again depends on my mood as I have no special preferences in music.
I was born and live in a little town Cheboksary. City where I live located in republic Chuvashiya, about 800 km from Moscow, capital of Russia. I like to travel, I was in many cities of Russia but I never was abroad. As for my life, then I must tell that I have not found here the right man with whom I could link the life. The majority of our men not responsibly concern to creation of family, they often accept alcohol in considerable quantities and they are not capable to care of women. I'm still single and I have no children, but I would like to have in the future. I would like to meet someone who knows as to care of the woman, love her, respect, who wants to have a strong marriage and children. I prefer strong man who knows that he wants from life, who wants to stay with one woman and be honest with her. I use Internet acquaintances for the first time, it is unexpected for me!! A lot of people search for the love in such a way, and then I thought - why cannot I try too? Distance it is certainly important factor but I know now, that through internet possible find second half and then distance will not be problem in relations even through the Internet. If your interest is not limited by distance or borders, I really will be very glad. But enough about it.
And by the way, I will be glad to have your pictures! I send you my pictures and I hope you will like it! I will write you tomorrow if everything will be alright! Hope to see your letter soon! With the best regards, Nataliya

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2012 um 13:41 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10258 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Nataliya <endunat@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. September 2012 um 16:01

@ COOLERY

... please post the Mailheader.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Nataliya <endunat@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 21. September 2012 um 13:28

@ Geist

... von da hatte ich den Thread abgesplittet, konnte nur die Galerie nicht finden.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema