Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ekaterina <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2894 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ekaterina <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com>
17. August 2010 um 16:34

Von meinen externen Kontakten:
Behauptet aus Novocheboksarsk zu sein und aus einem Internet-Cafe zu mailen. 
Habe jede Menge Mails bekommen, aber leider nur diesen einen Quelltext, der aber alles aussagt:

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to tom.cody59596@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Aug 2010 10:04:10 -0000
Received: from smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [69.147.102.74]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx080) with SMTP; 17 Aug 2010 12:04:10 +0200
Received: (qmail 53960 invoked from network); 17 Aug 2010 10:04:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  IME-Version:Content-Type:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status;
  ZPiLIOnOXAJhA=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282039449; bh=6J//4koN/pNNjJ0tqaKjIAP3WbcISUz0ZauJjE5n3l8=; tent-Type:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; oVfXqEKfaLS08/0zxj8=
Received: from localhost (ekaterinareva@94.181.210.197 with plain)
        by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 17 Aug 2010 03:04:04 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: FW6KCweswBAg0bJbX0RENEmPrxnGSliEzZY-
X-YMail-OSG: 7ikiT0kVM1kOKtkOzOAiuLUzSvft4lHKymk52DKLKay0Q1R
LeT7OYr.rX7l8TLET5Lp2nHWQaGfn5NMH7y555cEo1BdsQ.h0x5V5GHHzrYj
o6c5LhXwzq4i_NlV4RZkf5zT64t_btBidfTN0JV18mii7ihC.1KbAb9CRsdR
FiFcg9S2PSJimukjU2cAXGYKGuUvDxNMJC13pwUUlKnwqE4frd.v20xj3sa0
lH8.oYhXjyEnvmqSDfcKysbef8vn4iyQXzz68HF2eJ2FkTtz6vGX_mrUHqWX
GcMKuADDWPtv0yUxtv5iUWR6rq_aH_lIVlNZDt_Wi4PJSzPeE39OosGqYkyJ
Gjv5HUkP3eYjos17HMNI2IE7B_ufRSFuxcLk-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:03:49 -0700
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.64.01 Christmas Edition) Home
Reply-To: Ekaterina <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1492442740.20100817140349@yahoo.com>
To: xxx
Subject: I have understood, your intentions are serious!
In-Reply-To: <27DEE8483FDA4048A91D39F7EAAC69E4@PC>
References: <A068E9738FBA40A7A24E4A3B8133C5AA@PC> <36847982.20100804131830@yahoo.com> <DCB139323D4143618B5C5E10664AA2CA@PC> <1007443300.20100807223437@yahoo.com> <27BB5F7E638247E6BDAC59AC8BD3142B@PC> <561826937.20100812013740@yahoo.com> <A7EC5557F495492BA404C9B4E2CA5F29@PC> <532349386.20100813021557@yahoo.com> <5C2CA8AA4EBE4690BBFAF7368A86FF9B@PC> <4510335408.20100814040615@yahoo.com> <FDDB411DE488488F8BABF01FBC174462@PC> <1325363573.20100816143050@yahoo.com> <27DEE8483FDA4048A91D39F7EAAC69E4@PC>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------2A12820C1BF2885F"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100816-2, 08/16/2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5xOp9NadjzZ++cYcjHi2VrbKZlUFvHWODPCnOW7NhwJQKgJaqQ4x6+Pl8si
BcUCSTI6zfYVtElX4xllBp4ZTUk60/2Wn6fcrqfk7dk6zXRRfCjHpU/PDhEOKjj3yqyPeHeVFMkc
wxFpA==V1;

Herkunft der Mail ist Kirov (vermutlich aber doch eher Yoshkar-Ola):

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  94.181.210.197
addr-out:   dynamicip-94-181-210-197.pppoe.kirov.ertelecom.ru

inetnum:    94.181.208.0 - 94.181.215.255
netname:    ERTH-KIROV-PPPOE-4-NET
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Kirov
descr:    Kirov, Russia
descr:    PPPoE individual customers
admin-c:    NOCC1-RIPE
tech-c:   NOCC1-RIPE
mnt-by:   RAID-MNT

role:     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Kirov branch
address:    60, Gorbacheva st. , 610017, Kirov, Russia

Auffällig beim Quelltext ist die Zeitzone -0700 der Datezeile, die aber absolut nicht passen kann. 
Vergleicht man diese mit der Empfangszeit bei Yahoo, dann stellt man einen Zeitunterschied von etwas mehr als 11 Stunden fest. 
Nimmt man die -0700 und setzt sie zu der Zeit des europäischen Teils Russlands (+0400), dann haben wir da die Zeitdifferenz von 11 Stunden.

Ich weiß nicht, ob Yahoo einfach blöd eine unpassende Zeitzone gesetzt hat oder ob Vlad seinen Rechner manipuliert hat.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 09:01 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10609 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Ekaterina <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. August 2010 um 16:35

Und jetzt die Mails mit vielen Fotos, damit es Rais nicht zu langweilig wird  Zwinkernd 

Betreff: I will be glad to study you closer!
Von: Ekaterina <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com>
Datum: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:18:30 -0700
An: "xxx" <xxx>

Hello xxx.!!! I was very glad, when I have, the letter in my mail box see. It is so good, receive you! It is a little about me: My birthday September, 8th 1980. Well, my height of a body 173 and weight of 56 kg. So, also I very much as on Sports competitions and everything, that to connected, I - the borrowed gymnastics, I very much as to healthy the life image, and I think, as to which all owe it. I was not married. I think first of all, that I should know something about the person, spend a lot of time with it, and only then I think, that time will come, and I be able decide, that it for me or not. I hope, that you can understand me. Probably it is not correct, but I am afraid of creation of errors. I understand, that there is no life without errors, but I would like, it has well studied concerning the friend to the friend. My search is very serious. Please, try to trust me and to understand me. I would hope, that your purposes will be similar, I would like to hear yours ideas, that you wish during the future. I think, which we should understand and dismantle the friend the friend, and then meet. I would like to know more about your family and to study little bit in more details about your birth? xxx. which you possibly would like to study in more details about my character as I wish to know more about your character. I can tell about it only agree to a familiar deposit. I - also the open, simple girl. I can tell precisely one that the sociable and purposeful woman. I like to be in a circle of cheerful, clever friends. In a circle of people with which I communicate, I have not found the person, whom would be possible to connect destiny with. I have finished university several years ago. Thus I work as the assistant to the bookkeeper. xxx. you know, that years of my student were the happiest in my life. We had a cheerful, friendly company, at which time was simultaneously good to study and have rest. With the Internet I work for the first time. Difficultly something to speak about it, you see, xxx. you the first person whom I inform by means of the Internet. I will be with impatience, wait for your letter. I hope, that my photo is pleasant to you. Please, send me the photos, WELL? I very happy will see them.
Your new friend, Ekaterina

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 09:06 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10609 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 17. August 2010 um 16:46

Uli schrieb on 17. August 2010 um 16:35:
Und jetzt die Mails mit vielen Fotos (damit es Rais nicht zu langweilig wird  Zwinkernd):

Mir wird hier nie langweilig  weinend weinend weinend

Sind das alle Bilder, nicht mehr??? Da wirds mir doch langweilig.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Olga / Marina <olgaalek75@yahoo.de>

Olga <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>

Natascha / Natalya <vyloxysosite@gmail.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 17. August 2010 um 16:49

Datum: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 22:34:37 -0700

Hello xxx.xxx. Have good day. I waited your letter and was, is very glad, when you have written to me. I think, that it is an interesting thing, to study someone far through the Internet. It is unusual to me because I am a little familiar with the Internet. xxx.xxx, I wish to inform you, that I have not a house computer, also I am included into Internet cafe, in free from an operating time. It to View translation my letters to you, I use the electronic program the translator because for me faster and conveniently to write for you in Russian, and then to View translation the letter on a foreign language. I hope, that you can understand well my letters. I have studied foreign languages Earlier at school and after that in college, and I understand your letters very well. Only please do not use Reduction of words. xxx.xxx, I wish to tell to you, that it is a little about itself. I have made so, I very good family, at me am the daddy, His name is Victor and mum, Its name - Galina they very good people. But I have no, what brothers and sisters, in a family I always were one child, and me, mum has asked that in me to be the brother and sister, but earlier in Russia to be very much hard times, to have many children and on it I in a family one child. And you have brothers or sisters and how many them? We is frequent with parents are chosen together on a camping, and we have other entertainments. I live in in city Novocheboksarsk of republic Chuvashiya. I hope you will not frighten the big distance between us. The city not the big size, and in it is a few people. Basically in us in a city various factory and factories. There is some restaurant and a bar. The city is constructed not by high buildings to 5-9 floors. Tell to me about work. It is pleasant to you? To me My work is pleasant. I very much like to laugh, and I respect people with good humour. I like to travel. I nevertheless was near to a house deposit, but I dream in the future to visit in various places. I 2-3 times during a week go to be occupied in a sports hall, to hold my body in the order. I rather like to play very much in volleyball and in tennis when I have a free time from work. And you xxx.xxx, have many sports meets in a life? You love Entertainment by the nature? Hunting? To fish? A camping? Some inform me things on entertainment. It will be very interesting to me to learn about it. I wait for your letters. Sincerely yours Ekaterina.

Auffällig bei dieser Mail war, dass sowohl Vor- als auch Nachname im Text benutzt wurden. 
Spricht für einen anderen Schreiber!

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 09:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 17. August 2010 um 16:55

Betreff: I hope any games.
Datum: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 01:37:40 -0700
An: xxx" <xxx>

Hi my xxx.How you today? I'm glad to receive yours the letter. I think, that I more seriously now think of acquaintance through the Internet. xxx, when you established the structure in a service of acquaintances, you thought of an opportunity to find the man for the serious relations? Be you can did it to have a small entertainment? Inform me about it please. Inform me, why you have decided to get acquainted in the Internet, instead of in the street. I in the life had no good acquaintances in the street. I think, that if the man specially uses a service of acquaintances, it has serious intentions to find the special man for himself. To me told about many games on the Internet, but I hope, that you the serious man. xxx, I would like, that you wrote to me the small story, how the usual man in your country lives. At our peoples different culture and life, and I think this story will help me better to understand you. I think, that on TV tell not always truth, and I never do opinion on the other people from the TV set. I hope, that willn't tell some things about it tiresome for you. With what importance of family in your country and what opinion at you concerning it. xxx, I heard, that the women of your country frivolously concern to family, that for them their career is more important. And some women marry and at once do divorce to take half of money from the husband. It is the truth? It is very difficult to me to understand it. I think, that the creation of family is very important in life and it is impossible to play by feelings of other people and to have the large purse from it. I already informed to you, that I have a work, which takes away from me a lot of free time. My salary not so large, but suffices to me for life and I frequently am helped by my parents. but I all the same to like the job and I want in the future me this job. xxx, what you have opinion rather importance of education in life? Together to me please opinions. Dear now it is time to me to go home. I will write to you tomorrow. I wait for your letters. Yours Ekaterina.

Es scheint wieder der alte Schreiberling am Werk zu sein. Es wird nur noch der Vorname benutzt!

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 09:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 17. August 2010 um 16:59

Betreff: My interests!
Datum: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 02:15:57 -0700

Hello dear xxx. Today on work I thought of you, and these ideas were pleasant for me, it was pleasant to understand to me, that there is a person who reads my ideas and writes that it especially for me. xxx, write to me, what foodstuffs to you it are pleasant. My parents very much love the foodstuffs which I prepare on kitchen. I can once be, I can be prepared for you yours the favourite foodstuffs. To you it was pleasant? I very much as various sweet things, such as a pie, a pie, a sweet. But I am frequent I do not allow to have to myself it not to be thick. Nevertheless I love beautiful clothes and various things of easy colours. It is pleasant to me of easy tone, such as blue, pink, beige. Also what your favourite colour? I love modern music of the various countries, also I like to dance. xxx, what music it is pleasant to you? You dance? My friends speak, which I not badly dance. I have some favourite displays. For example - "the Wild nature" from Bi-bi-si. They show the most beautiful representations of the nature and animals. I am pleasant like programs about the nature and animals very much the car! Criminal programs have the greatest estimation on TV because here television reporters speak about the crimes occurring within day or week, they speak about leaders and the authorities of criminal business in Russia, young murderers and racists, addicts, maniacs, etc. you know, that level of crimes is extremely high in Russia. The majority of our country likes to observe these programs. But I very much do not wish to make it. What do you like to do at leisure? You love evening walk? Today with mum I have made small travel on shops, we have made some purchases for buildings. I have told to mum about our acquaintance, she has told, which would like to see you. For my mum it is important, that I got acquainted with the good person, also was happy. You at a family are special opinion concerning yours the life personnel? Or, possibly, you think, what it only your personal business?

Now I finish the letter, and I will be, expect your letter. Yours Ekaterina.

In diesem Brief hat sie wohl den Realnamen erfahren und benutzt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Oktober 2011 um 18:22 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 17. August 2010 um 17:08

Betreff: You to me became closer
Datum: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 04:06:15 -0700

Hi lovely xxx! I today waited the break at work to come in Internet-cafe and to read yours the letter. tell me honourly, and you wait for my letters? dear xxx it is very pleasant to me to hear from you that you consider to me of 20 years, but it not so. I can send you my copy of the passport if you want it. As I spoke to you that I work as the assistant to the bookkeeper and I have no car. To me would like to learn about your ideas concerning our acquaintance. Whether you have any ideas on learning me better. I very much would want to learn more close about that with what you the man. Probably you have to me any frank questions? I consider you as the good man and I think, that you to like many women. You want to me to tell about the last experience with the women? I had in the past some relations with the men, but they brought to me only one disappointments. I have lost hope to meet the good man in the city for creation of family. Our men accept a lot of alcohol and at all do not respect the wives and children. At them on mind only entertainments and they cannot well care of family. xxx, Write to me please, what you are good family? What you would want to have family and relation in it? I with impatience will wait yours e-mail. with each your letter I more well understand with what you inside man, what at you ideals. I like to read, when you tell about yourselves.

Always I wait for your letters. 

Kiss you. 

Your Ekaterina.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 09:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema