Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2766 mal)

House
Ex-Mitglied

Olga <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>
26. Mai 2010 um 08:04

Nicht wirklich interessant...

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From olga.xoxo27@gmail.com Wed May 26 04:22:52 2010
X-Apparently-To: victim@victims.org via 217.146.182.13; Wed, 26 May 2010 04:27:36 +0000
Return-Path: <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>
X-YMailISG: MEnQ6XxxMsA9SKGnH6WdrEJpv2Y-
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.219.211]
Authentication-Results: mta1046.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-ew0-f211.google.com) (209.85.219.211)
  by mta1046.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 May 2010 04:27:36 +0000
Received: by ewy3 with SMTP id 3so360585ewy.26
        for <victim@victims.org>; Tue, 25 May 2010 21:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:reply-to:x-priority
         :message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=h9pyult4kMyuLYpbZ77VYNaHve2EngQINIepG7IWabI=;
        b=ApRED5XeQguLtCdcAYq/D432vL1DmwbiILyfIrN+O71gnY/dwELw0XrQKUSoxUyif/
         /jxpToFTdbXQydn0mbEtoIwF3D4bvmJPjS4ws1DTy7tK8u0vwt1xiZhVO2o1uk3hL8OT
         6oEbGTI59vnQFPAMJYUZLToUcOUi+QAFiZccU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version
         :content-type;
        b=xrIbELS1u3qhdGNaX3tWS4BOjxbMR0HFk+zqySYaJA2jTkHNiTC/kRhEtBh2Gi6Kjv
         uKxegxG5hbzPUvin/GwUFdjgUvWErWedh52uYzJLKgUrGglQNut8vasid70L/UHiT3dk
         g/jL/QAU3V9mRw6rc1VlO7KqJvO4Nfy/MuUUA=
Received: by 10.213.5.3 with SMTP id 3mr66876ebt.5.1274848055833;
        Tue, 25 May 2010 21:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.100.1.198] ([85.13.236.162])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 16sm2797872ewy.7.2010.05.25.21.27.13
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Tue, 25 May 2010 21:27:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:22:52 +0400
Reply-To: olga.xoxo27@gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1415123353.20100526082252@gmail.com>
To: Victim <victim@victims.org>
Subject: it is olga from russianeuro
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------111665F36EF7876"
Content-Length: 986322

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Dear Victim
I was glad to meet you on RussianEuro. Thank you for email address that you gave me. 
I decided to write you long letter and tell about myself, so you will know who you are talking to.    
My name is Olga. This is an old slavic name. My parents and close friends call me tenderly as Olechka or Olen'ka. 
I was born on 15th December 1982, so I am 27 years old; I am a Sagittarius, and I behave like one, because I like to perform! 
My entire family - parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents - say I was the happiest baby they ever knew, and that I brought joy to all of them every day. They all used to fight to see who would get to care for me each day! I don’t have any brothers and sisters; I am the only child in the family.  
Now my parents are pensioners and they live in the village, which is not so far away from Izhevsk. They have their own garden there. I visit them every weekends.  My parents are very nice people and they are all I have in my life.
I live in small apartment in Izhevsk. I am not an owner of this property as this is expensive to buy own property. I rent this apartment. 
My education:
I am university educated, and I studied Sociology and Economy. I consider myself to be extremely bright and intelligent. I write extremely well and I am a very good speaker. I “have a way with words!”
My career:
I have been in sales & marketing for five years. I work in small private firm in Izhevsk as a manager. If this is interesting to you I can tell more about my work later. 
My personal life:
Unfortunately, I have had a difficult time finding true love. I have never been married, but I had serious relations for more than two years with a man from my city. Unfortunately or fortunately our love is died. Because of these issues, I am kind of alone. 
My personal information:
I have grey eyes, blond hair. My hight is 168 cm, weight is 53 kg. Maybe it will help you to imagine my measurements. But you can see my appearance on the picture I sent you too. 
I live in Izhevsk. This is city in centre of Russia, about 1350 klm from Moscow to the east. This city is located in region called Udmurtian Republic with administrative centre in our city. 
I am a very strong woman in my mind. I have been through a lot of bad moments, and these bad happenings have only served to make me stronger and more determined to find someone like you and make a new life. I am optimistic, and I have no particular desires about family. I could be happy with or without children. I want to make you happy, but I also want to spend my years in quality time with you, children or not. I will work hard to see that we have what we need…
My good habits: 
I do not drink or smoke or take drugs of any kind. I dress well, with matching colors and styles. I am always sure to match my makeup, hair, shoes and bag, and dress appropriately for the occasion. I do not “dress up” very often anymore, but I have plenty of clothes for that if it is necessary… I like to work around the house by vacuuming the floor, doing laundry, ironing my own clothes, and cleaning up the kitchen. I like to grow plants as well. I love many kinds of sports, camping, go out with my friends, visit theatres, cinema... I like to read books and in the last time I am interested in psychology, philosophy, history. I am NOT lazy and I am quite pleasant to live with. 
I do not curse or say bad words, and I rarely lose my temper. I am a pretty calm and understanding woman, and I like it when everyone else around me is happy, so I try to make them so.
My bad habits: 
I can be too happy and too sad. Sometimes I allow my emotions to get the best of me. I am very hard on myself when I fail at something. I also am strict with children. I believe that children respond to stern discipline as well as wonderful love, and I give both. Some men do not think I should be quite so stern, but I believe sometimes it is because they are too lenient, and allow the children to be the bosses of things. This is not the way I was raised. I was taught to respect parents, grandparents, and all adults at ALL times.
What I want:
A home (a simple one), beloved husband, and enough money to take care of problems and travel. Beyond that material things are not important to me. 
I want LOVE!!!!! I want a man who is: 
Honest and true, communicative, loving, intelligent, funny. I am here to find love. For me is not important the age, life experience, nationality, the location does he lives, or what creed does he has. All those things can be replaced if there will be understanding, special inner feeling and attraction between us. I believe in love and I think if people do love each other, they can cope with all the problems and life obstacles. Don't you think the same?
I want to be with matured man who knows how to love, who is able to share his life with mine, who can care about me and who is able to show his emotions, feelings, his loving side. I need smart, serious and considerable man. 
I want his to love me beyond words; to kiss me (really kiss me) in the middle of a crowded street and always want to hold my hand. I want him to like going places and doing things, but I also want him to be perfectly happy when it snows so hard that we cannot leave our house for days, and we simply spend the hours together in bliss, never running out of things to do or say!  
I need you to know that if you want to be with me, it will take some time to learn about each other. I will write faithfully, send photos, answer all your questions, and eventually give you a wonderful and happy life, full of laughter, joy and new surprises that you never imagined! If you are romantic, I am your woman. I am the MOST romantic person you will ever know, and I will prove it!
If you desire me, I will fall in love with you as no other woman could. You will never have cause to doubt me or question how I feel, for you will know… 
Ok. Please tell me about yourself. I want to know everything about you, about your character, your life preferences, your ideas about relations in Internet, your city and family. I want to know you better. As right now, I want to notice that I feel very good about what I've found out about you from your description.. I am also very happy to see you look at this as a start of a very serious relationship and I want to meet you one time, because you are, probably, what I have been looking for. If you are as nice inside as in your profile, I would be happy to continue with you.. 
I am very serious with my intentions and hope you don't play games too.  
Please let me know if you find my letter interesting?
In my next letter I will try to write you more about myself. 
Your new friend Olga

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Oktober 2011 um 18:23 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10609 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Olga <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Mai 2010 um 09:15

Zitat:
I live in small apartment in Izhevsk.

Bei der Mail wird über Grossbritannien die  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	85.13.236.162
Host 	85.13.236.162.reverse.coreix.net
Location 	GB GB, United Kingdom
City 	London, H9 -
Organization 	Coreix Limited - Dedicated Server Additional IP Al
ISP 	Coreix Ltd
AS Number 	AS31708 Coreix Limited

Datezeile verweist aber in den europäischen Teil Russlands  Smiley

Zitat:

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:22:52 +0400

Aber das erste Bild kommt mir sehr bekannt vor. 

Mal sehen, was Rais dazu sagt.   Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2010 um 14:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Olga <olga.xoxo27@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 26. Mai 2010 um 16:14

Razor Buzz schrieb on 26. Mai 2010 um 09:15:
Mal sehen, was Rais dazu sagt.

Kann nur eins sagen. Und hier ist sie auch schon.

Olga / Marina <olgaalek75@yahoo.de>
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2010 um 16:16 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema