Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <elena@medicmail.ru> (Gelesen: 228 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Elena <elena@medicmail.ru>
20. August 2024 um 11:07

Hi, I trust everything is going nice with you. My name is Elena. I am currently in search of true love, and hence I opted to reach out to you.
I've got a news that you are an unmarried man now, just like me, and you in search of a partner. Is that true?
Allow me to tell you a bit about myself. I am 34 years old, living in Russia. I work in medicine. I have never been married, and I don't have children. Life, for me, is an incredible adventure, and I always strive to make each day extraordinary. I have many interests and hobbies that I relish discussing.
My main dream is to find authentic and profound love. I would be glad if you reply to me and tell me more about you. I eagerly anticipate your message

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 17:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Elena <elena@medicmail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 20. August 2024 um 17:29

Das Bild wurde bei Viktoriya Onniceva (Razgulova) / Wiktorija Onnizewa (Rasgulowa) / Виктория Онницева (Разгулова) aus Sankt Petersburg geklaut.

https://vk.com/id153756975
https://www.instagram.com/viktoriyaraz/

Externe Outings:

<dr.ekaterina@yastrebovka.ru.com>
<dr.tatyana@petryaevo.ru.com> 
<dr.svetlana@hlebnoe.ru.co> 
<dr.yuliya@orlovka.site>
<dr.anna@alekseevka.site>
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 29. August 2024 um 08:30

Hello, my dear xxx, I hope I didn’t miss a letter from you, as I had some minor problems with my mail, but I quickly resolved them! Are you okay? I will be glad to receive a new message from you again!I will be glad to receive a new message from you again!
Your new friend, Elena!

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 01. September 2024 um 08:15

Hello xxx, i ask you to put me in the FAVORITE list, as I did, so that my emails
don't end up in the spam folder. I ask you to reply to my last email, if you didn't receive it in the inbox,
check the spam.
Best regards.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 04. September 2024 um 09:04

Hi My New Friend, it`s Elena. I hope you have not forgotten me?

Hello again! I wanted to expand on my story. Even though I live in a small village, our region is truly beautiful. We are encircled by forests, rivers,
and lakes. If you've not once been to Russia, I'm confident you'd enjoy visiting my homeland. My desire to find true love or a friend didn't just arise out of nowhere.
I have faith in authentic and sincere relationships where people hold in high regard each other. At work, I aid women every day,
and many of them offer me sweets as a thank you. Yes, I have a fondness for chocolate! (smile) I often change my hair color,
though in reality I'm a blonde. My height is 170 cm, I weigh 56 kg, and I was born on January 29, 1990. I hope these details help you get to know me better.
As I've said before, I'm an optimist. I have a wonderful job, a lovely home, but I think that happiness isn't just about material things.
Sometimes it seems like something is missing.
I'd be delighted to continue our communication. And once again,
I apologize for such extended letters. There's just so much I desire to share!
Elena.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 14. September 2024 um 09:16

Hello, my dear xxx, I have already sent you several emails, but I have not received your reply!
Are you all right? I really want to continue our communication with you!
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible!
Your new frien d, Elena!
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 14. September 2024 um 09:20

Hi xxx!!! How are you doing? How did you spend your day? I hope youre glad
to get my email? When I got yours I was in the seventh heaven, I was the happiest lady
in the world!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot. Now I want to explain the fact about my opportunity to
write you letters. I send my emails to you from my job because I haven’t got a computer
at home. The computer I use is in the Accountant Department. The lady who works with
the computer lets me use it for my personal purposes sometimes. It depends not only from
me and my desires, unfortunately. I work from Monday till Friday. It’s Russian standard.
That’s why I won’t be able to send and get emails on Saturday and Sunday. But sometimes
I have to work at weekends because any pain hasn’t got a schedule. (smile) I suppose you
remember I’m a gynecologist. That’s why I will have an opportunity to write you on Saturday
and Sunday.
I am looking for a man to share lifelong love. To share with him all pleasures.
For the sake of him I will be ready to pass through all misfortunes and misery.
For love there are no barrier and borders. If I will find love, for me also there
will be no barrier, borders and distances.
I wanted to ask you a question. In which city do you live? This is a big city or small?
What is the name of your city?
Now I’m going to tell you about my interests. My hobby let me say so is the
English language. I have been interested in it for so long since my school years. The educational
program in Russia includes learning foreign languages. As a rule they are English, German
and French. I started learning English and now I’m extremely happy that I made the right choice.
I absolutely love the English language. After finishing school I continued learning the language
at the University. I had been learning English for 18 years. I want to know it perfectly. I speak
English. Maybe you’ll like my accent (Russian I mean) I have. It’s possible there are some
mistakes in the text but I’m sure you won’t offend.
Another hobby I have is knitting. It’s the deal of my life. My mum taught me how to knit in
my childhood and now I knit clothes (sweaters, jackets and waistcoats) for my friends and
myself. I adore knitting and I like wearing woolen clothes. Almost all warm clothes I have got I’ve
knitted myself. I don’t know if knitting is popular in your country as for Russia it’s really fashionable
and uto date. What else can I tell you about my life? I haven’t got children, I’ve never been
married. Of course I had relations with men I even thought that they were serious and would last
long and come to marriage but I was mistaken. Now I have got nothing but bad and painful memories.
xxx, how can you describe your character? As for me I’ve never tried to describe the traits
of my character but nevertheless I’ll try. I live with a smile on my face and a hope in my heart.
I consider myself an optimist. And maybe it helped me be the first to write. I’ve seen and experienced
a lot in my life. During 34 years I’d been overcome a lot of difficulties. You know I don’t need much
in my life to be happy. All I need is a real man who will be my friend, my love and support forever.
And it happened so that now I’m looking for him in such a way. I don’t think it’s wrong. And what do
you think of it? I live honestly and it brings me satisfaction and pleasure. I know happiness doesn’t
need a lot. Maybe the most essential thing I lack now is love. A human being can’t be happy without
love. I mean not only love between a man and woman but also love to the family. For instance,
I haven’t got a family and it really oppresses and depresses me.
Marc, do you often meet your relatives? I really miss the time when I had a lot of relatives.
I want to return it. Are you looking for a soul mate or just a friend? What are you looking for in
the soul mate, xxx, if it is so? I hope to hear from you very soon.
Best regards.
Elena.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 14. September 2024 um 09:22

Hi My friend xxx! I dont mean to sound impatient but I was just
wondering why you have not responded. Have you changed your mind about
wanting to write to me? I hope that you have received my letter where
I have told about me, about my hobbies, about my character?
Did you get such a letter? I sent you my pictures.
You did not react in any way to this letter as if you have not received it.
Please, tell me, and if you did not receive I can send it again!
There can be I something have offended you in my previous letter?
Maybe my letters are not reaching you for some reason. I am very
interested in getting to know you, I think it will be very intersting
to trade stories  being we are from two different end of the world.
Please let me know if you are getting them even if you have changed
your mind I will understand. I are simply having a hard time getting
use of a computer.I hope, what with you everything is all right?
Sincerely.  Elena.

P.S.Please check your spam mail, probably there is my letter.
I added you to my favorite list to receive your letters.
Do the same.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2024 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema