Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Taliyana <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com> (Gelesen: 208 mal)

Themen Beschreibung: ---> Bereket
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Taliyana <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>
11. Juni 2024 um 19:42

Greetings again. This is Taliyana, I ask you not to get mad about my email because I didn't vanish, I am here. There were significant problems with my email, a bunch of spam. I think someone opted to joke with me, so I had to close that email account. I trust you haven't yet forgotten me and our conversations. I'll forward you several messages because, as my talk with a buddy indicated, sometimes only one or 2 out of 4 emails are received, so please don't be angry at me for that. I just want to maintain our conversation. Please check your junk mail daily if it's not too much bother, and retrieve my letter out of spam. And add me to your address book so we don't lose touch. I hope I can get your email again. Sorry again. Big hug, your Taliyana.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <kurataya@ca.em-net.ne.jp>
Received: from xxx
     by xxx with LMTP
     id CtLqJgCQZ2ZtSRIAHUz1PQ
     (envelope-from <kurataya@ca.em-net.ne.jp>); Tue, 11 Jun 2024 01:45:04 +0200
Received-SPF: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=210.130.137.27;
helo=hsmtpd-dty.xspmail.jp; envelope-from=kurataya@ca.em-net.ne.jp;
receiver=xxx 
Received: from hsmtpd-dty.xspmail.jp (hsmtpd-dty.xspmail.jp
[210.130.137.27]) by xxx (Postfix) with ESMTPS id
4BFCF1D80D34 for <xxx>; Tue, 11 Jun 2024 01:45:02
+0200 (CEST)
X-Country-Code: DO
Received: from server20044.defaulthost.net. (unknown [181.36.191.140])
     by hsmtpd-out-2.tsunagu.cluster.xspmail.jp (Halon) with ESMTPA
     id 7ed26ae0-5ec4-4b5c-8574-0f0698f3da56;
     Tue, 11 Jun 2024 08:44:50 +0900 (JST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 23:44:51 +0000
To: <xxx>
subject: Knq Re: read the beauty's letter
Reply-To: <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-Mailer: aplymail (70MU3)
Message-ID: <oqvowcxpft.h27jt1.caug7q.5gwxjk.fwbleqyjogelec@ca.em-net.ne.jp>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=a1f5937f4e3d62803ca2e22f655cf7e09ef928d225ed168cdb51697c684db91a
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID16673-1710776882
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2024 um 22:25 von Stiray »  

IMG_JHNYVMWS.jpg ( 85 KB | Downloads )
IMG_JHNYVMWS.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Taliyana <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Juni 2024 um 18:47

You understand, now writing this letter has become much easier. This is because I see your answer xxx. I'm really interested in communicating with you and I want to get to know you better. I will try to make this letter give you even more information about me. And I hope that we will gradually get to know each other better. It is very important for me that I see that you feel reciprocated, because I want to understand what you really are like. You are very interesting to me, I have a lot of thoughts and emotions that I want to share with you. I think that for a real relationship nothing can be an obstacle. I want to open up for you more and more with each new letter.
Sorry, I forgot to ask, how are you today? How are you? How's the weather with you? Everything is fine with me, life goes on as usual, there are no particularly interesting events that I could tell you about. I enjoy any weather; it usually does not affect my mood. I love any weather, except for tornadoes and hurricanes, which scare me and make me lie in bed under the covers, wishing it would end soon. I'm not upset by precipitation, I like to watch it out the window and think about serious things. What kind of weather do you like and what is the weather usually like in your city?
As promised, I will tell you more about my city Bereket in this letter. It is one of the oldest cities in my country and I think it is beautiful despite its small size. I think you can find pictures and information about it on the Internet. The temperature here is usually comfortable, with hot summers and warm winters. The estimated population is about 30,000 people.
I haven't had any particularly interesting events lately, so I'll try to tell you more about myself and my life here. The most interesting event in recent times is my first letter and your response. This is truly a completely new experience for me, and I hope that our communication will continue and develop.
In my last letter, I told you about my parents, who are simple people and lead a calm, happy life. I don’t have any siblings, but I have a cousin who left Turkmenistan a long time ago, and an uncle. I am the only child in the family, and therefore I received maximum love and care as a child. My parents always raised me correctly, and I learned to appreciate other people's work and communicate with people calmly and with understanding, and not to be selfish. I am truly grateful to them for such upbringing.
I would also like to say about the music that I like to listen to, when I lived with my parents at our house they often played old Rock songs that I remember and I really liked, this is the group Queen, Rolling Stones and so on, I also remember such groups like Roxxette, singer Sandra, in general, the last century, I really liked these songs, then I switched to more modern music, but when I listen to completely new songs, then my ears bend into a tube (smile).
I would like to spend time with my man and listen to calm music, watch the moon and stars in the evenings, I love to dance, I used to dance more when in my student years I visited places where I could dance until the morning, but now I work more and lead healthy lifestyle, this way I dance when my friends or parents and I go out of town on vacation or holidays, birthdays for example, but this happens rarely.
Now I work in a housing and communal services office. While I was getting my education, I also became interested in learning English and attended conversational English courses. I can speak English comfortably, but to write letters, I would rather use a translator. At the same time, I have a desire to learn other languages.
My job requires me to have a neat appearance, good clothes and also some jewelry that complements my image. All this has already become my habit, so you can also see all this in my photographs.
As I already said, I lead a calm, homely lifestyle, I like calm colors, my favorite colors are blue and red. By the way, I live in a small rented apartment. I really don't like big noisy companies and nightclubs. Instead, I prefer to spend time with an interesting book or watch some interesting movie on TV. I really like to read books that describe the events of the 16th-19th centuries. One of my favorites is The Three Musketeers. I really wish I had lived in a time when human relationships were completely different. When people exchanged letters, they waited for them for several weeks and put pieces of their souls into these letters. Therefore, it is very interesting for me to communicate with you via letters. When I write a letter to you, I am completely immersed in it. I disconnect from everything that is happening around me. And this is really a very interesting feeling.
In my last letter, I told you that I do not want to have relationships with local men. I don't want to say that they are all bad and unworthy, but I tried to start this several times. And every time it had a sad ending. I will tell you about this in future letters, otherwise you will get tired of reading my long letter (smile). And I also want to repeat that age difference, skin color or any religious differences really do not matter to me. By the way, my height is 171 centimeters and my weight is 57 kilograms. I am a xxx, in general I am sure that if two people can communicate freely, share thoughts, feelings and plans for this life. It doesn’t matter at all what God they believe in or how old they are. I believe that the invisible connection between people's souls is much more important than external characteristics. Do you agree with me? I cannot say that I am a deeply religious person. I don't attend church often, but I believe in God. And it doesn’t matter to me what name it has: Jesus, Allah or Buddha. For me, God is some huge force, cosmic energy. And this energy gives help to those people who turn to Him and really need help. Are you a very religious person?
Besides reading books and watching interesting films, I also have hobbies in sports. I do morning jogging and gymnastics. I also try to eat healthy. All this allows me to maintain a great figure and good health. And you? Do you do sports? What about your diet?
I will tell you about some of my hobbies in future letters as well.
While I paused for a while, I noticed how much I had already written to you today. And I was afraid that maybe all this is not interesting for you or is boring? You may not even read this to the end and answer what I asked you. Therefore, I think it is necessary to end this letter now. And if I receive your next response and realize that all my fears were in vain, then I will continue to tell you more about myself, my life and the events that led me to write you the first letter. I'll be looking forward to your answer.
Your new friend, Taliyana.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>
Received: from xxx by xxx with LMTP id
k3hnEDqyaGZkmhQAHUz1PQ (envelope-from <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>); Tue,
11 Jun 2024 22:23:22 +0200
Received-SPF: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=63.251.122.141;
helo=wooldlaymedmail.info; envelope-from=repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com;
receiver=xxx 
Received: from wooldlaymedmail.info (wooldlaymedmail.info [63.251.122.141])
     by xxx (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 137051D80E1B
     for <xxx>; Tue, 11 Jun 2024 22:23:20 +0200 (CEST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=flowerskwk.com; s=mail;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:
Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:
Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:
Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:
List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=+NnWJRmMnBaTpoqbQYYGCxehfyyKIjV9STaqskjnhQs=;
b=emKSF+B0TYj345mqTvMGGInzsP
h7vmgogvly7QpScEK5a2GcyPOPnsBdzdamChz17vN4pKFawjDYJHHmFza1bRaLXq4HGNPwiD6nq0t
V9EFRtFaslC8vOiXkJ+krpub6OidUxgo+DLxBFxuJzo9EJohrIy040u9uGu2Z5qD4+NQ=;
Received: from ec2-52-87-212-116.compute-1.amazonaws.com ([52.87.212.116]
helo=[127.0.0.1]) by 237715.fornex.cloud with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (Exim 4.95) (envelope-from
<repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>) id 1sH81U-00AL22-Kv for
xxx; Tue, 11 Jun 2024 20:23:20 +0000
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 16:22:46 -0400
Message-ID: <914950381.20240611162246@flowerskwk.com>
To: xxx xxx <xxx>
Subject: Re: xxx
In-Reply-To: <dbda1dd54782904d1308c0401b0621ce090b584b.camel@xxx>
References: <oqvowcxpft.h27jt1.caug7q.5gwxjk.fwbleqyjogelec@ca.em-net.ne.jp> 
  <dbda1dd54782904d1308c0401b0621ce090b584b.camel@xxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------06F09D1B13B9CECAD"
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID16840-1710776882
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2024 um 22:21 von Stiray »  

IMG_83753_2799.jpg ( 1953 KB | Downloads )
IMG_83753_2799.jpg
IMG_83753_2793.jpg ( 2724 KB | Downloads )
IMG_83753_2793.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Taliyana <repsytaliyana@flowerskwk.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Juni 2024 um 22:25

Die Bilder wurden bei Yuliya Yurchenko Kopaneva / Юлия Юрченко Копанева aus Gulkewitschi geklaut.

Юлиана Копанева

https://vk.com/id196974699
https://ok.ru/profile/512906528225

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema