Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Digital Prestamos Online Loan Offer <info@digitalprestamos.com> (Gelesen: 388 mal)

STLG
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Digital Prestamos Online Loan Offer <info@digitalprestamos.com>
22. November 2018 um 08:09

Contact details of all the scammers in Digital Prestamos. Just a warning to all the people around the world that this Digital Prestamos still active and continuously convincing ordinary people to send money by offering a quick loan but need to send initial payment to process the transferring of loan credit. This happened to me and need to share to everyone. SCAMMERS ARE WORLDWIDE 

Hope people around the world will be smart enough to realize all lenders offering quick processing of loan application like this Digital Prestamos are all SCAMMERS. They will convince you will all good words by offering a big amount of credit that will be transferred in your account payable in years. I was fool believing these people particularly this Murielle with the rest of scammers. These people were happy to deceive people and easy job for them to get money from all of us.
I know they will use another names and contact numbers to deceive you but do not be trapped will all of their promises because it's absolutely not true.

SCAMMERS NAME WHO USED MY HARD EARNED MONEY

Murielle Mireille Elise Thuaud | +33 7 52 56 27 03 | info@digitalprestamos.com
Add: 30 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre 75009, Paris

Bernard Guy Tysebaert from Bank Societe Generale | +33 7 56 86 80 38

Gervais Auguste Mboe | France

Carlos Alberto Quimzo Guaman | Ecuador

I pity others who will suffer and encounter same problem with all of the SCAMMERS LIKE DIGITAL PRESTAMOS

Since they can't return my money, need to warn all the people around the world not to engaged in this loan scammers and all scammers who wants to get first transfer/notarial fees before processing your loan. Now I know SCAMMERS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

For almost 2 months now, no payment has been returned to me and still they are operating. These Scammers still have all alibis to convince people to send money to them before they can release the loan. I hope France government will do something on these firm - deceiving people around the world.

https://www.digitalprestamos.com/aviso-legal

Legal name: Digital Prestamos®

Commercial name: Digital Prestamos®

Limited company with a capital of: 56,931,613 euros.

Registered office: 30 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France

I attached payment and agreement I had with Digital Prestamos for reference of thers.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2018 um 18:11 von Wesermann »  

Payment_and_Agreement_001.pdf ( 1023 KB | Downloads )
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
STLG
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Digital Prestamos Online Loan Offer <info@digitalprestamos.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. November 2018 um 08:02

Contact details of all the scammers in Digital Prestamos. Just a warning to all the people around the world that this Digital Prestamos still active and continuously convincing ordinary people to send money by offering a quick loan but need to send initial payment to process the transferring of loan credit. This happened to me and need to share to everyone. SCAMMERS ARE WORLDWIDE 

Hope people around the world will be smart enough to realize all lenders offering quick processing of loan application like this Digital Prestamos are all SCAMMERS. They will convince you will all good words by offering a big amount of credit that will be transferred in your account payable in years. I was fool believing these people particularly this Murielle with the rest of scammers. These people were happy to deceive people and easy job for them to get money from all of us.
I know they will use another names and contact numbers to deceive you but do not be trapped will all of their promises because it's absolutely not true.

SCAMMERS NAME WHO USED MY HARD EARNED MONEY

Murielle Mireille Elise Thuaud | +33 7 52 56 27 03 | info@digitalprestamos.com
Add: 30 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre 75009, Paris

Bernard Guy Tysebaert from Bank Societe Generale | +33 7 56 86 80 38

Gervais Auguste Mboe | France

Carlos Alberto Quimzo Guaman | Ecuador

I pity others who will suffer and encounter same problem with all of the SCAMMERS LIKE DIGITAL PRESTAMOS

Since they can't return my money, need to warn all the people around the world not to engaged in this loan scammers and all scammers who wants to get first transfer/notarial fees before processing your loan. Now I know SCAMMERS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

For almost 2 months now, no payment has been returned to me and still they are operating. These Scammers still have all alibis to convince people to send money to them before they can release the loan. I hope France government will do something on these firm - deceiving people around the world.

https://www.digitalprestamos.com/aviso-legal

Legal name: Digital Prestamos®

Commercial name: Digital Prestamos®

Limited company with a capital of: 56,931,613 euros.

Registered office: 30 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France

Sharing the attached payment and agreement I had with Digital Prestamos for perusal of others.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2018 um 18:15 von Wesermann »  

Payment_and_Agreement.pdf ( 1023 KB | Downloads )
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema