Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Charlotte Moritz <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1235 mal)

† Django Hurtig †
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Aufdeckung berichten

Charlotte Moritz <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>
06. Oktober 2018 um 15:54

Kontakt über: http://swissfriendsdate.com/profile/2475610

Name / Nickname: Charlotte Moritz / Charlottebaby

Profiltext:
Zitat:
Charlottebaby,27 Online Now ABOBADA,Lisbon_Woman looking for Man 25-90 

PrevNext
Basics
Location:ABOBADA , LISBON , PORTUGAL I am looking for:Man Zip Code:2785-016 Age:27 Height: 5 ft. 6 in. Body:Athletic Ethnicity:BlackEducation: High SchoolJob: EducationHas Kids: NoLast Login: 2 Hours ago

Portalnachricht:
How is everything with you? Its my pleasure to be among your friends.and I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good relationship with you. knowing each other is a gradual process. As we go on, you will know more about me. through my private address. (moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Django Hurtig †
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Aufdeckung berichten

Re: Charlotte Moritz <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Oktober 2018 um 15:55

Hello My Dearest,
Thank you for your response to my mail, I am very happy for your reply, I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss.  Charlotte, Moritz Hussein  , i am single 25 years old  from Darfur Region of Sudan, My late father  Dr. Hashim Hussein Deputy General Manager with  (NPCS) Oil company in Sudan before.

The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. (nubareports.org/khartoums-war ) Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar  Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels,  This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Daniel Wilson the priest whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No. (  +221 709 415 173 ) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you called tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Charlotte, Moritz Hussein, he will sent for me.

Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. Please Note: as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($4.6 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name Charlotte, moritz Hussein as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country. It is only me who is alive now, because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Sudan when tragic incident took place and i managed to run to this nearby country Senegal with the help of United Nation where i am staying now, in this  orphanage home.

When i arrived Senegal i sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then i gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status and As i told you, i  do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war as i have explain to you.

I do not work here, nor doing anything for living as a result of eating is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too hard for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, I really want to come over to your country to be with you and to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again. Which is the reason why i contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer my money to your account and from it, you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to continue my education.

Please listen to this (please it is reserved), I have my late father's (Last Will, Statement of account and death certificate)here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a business leading bank in London and used my name as the next of kin. But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position, because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me. With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money to his or her position with care. in the light of above, i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and faith i put on you in other for you to help me get my freedom to come over to your country for a better future.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that i can give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them directly, so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country first, so that when i come, both of us will join hand and get the money transferred into your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice while i will be there to assist you.

Dearest one,  this is the main reason i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this. I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that when the money is transferred into your account, you can then send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and meet you and start a new life all over again and continue my education and then invest the money any how you deem fit, I will be happy to offer to you 35% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me. The money in question is ($4.6 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). I have not told any one about the existence of this fund, So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over. My dear if you are  really willing and interested to help me out of this situation, i need your information so that i can introduce you to the bank as my trustee.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME............................
(2)YOUR AGE..............................
(3) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN............................
(4)YOUR OCCUPATION ..................................
(5)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ...........................

This information will help me to inform the bank that you are the one that i nominate as well as my foreign partner to claim my inheritance into your account and I will give you the information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them through their email address and phone number immediately to know the procedures of their transfer. I am giving you all this information for the confidence i have in myself and my strong instincts to trust you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking people, and God fearing. I hope you understand every of my words. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me from 13:00 GMT so that we shall discuss more about this. Attached here are my pictures and i will like you to send your recent photos in your next mails. Have a nice day and think about everything I said. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Your lovely,
Moritz

Spoiler:
Return-path: <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>
Envelope-to: xxx@localhost
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 14:35:02 +0200
Received: from localhost ([::1] helo=asus) by asus with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
(envelope-from <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>) id 1g8lnR-0006PE-II for
xxx@localhost; Sat, 06 Oct 2018 14:35:02 +0200
Delivered-To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by asus with POP3
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxx@localhost> (single-drop); Sat, 06 Oct 2018
14:35:01 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with
LMTP id QBqpH72ruFtjAgQARr05yQ for <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Sat, 06
Oct 2018 12:34:05 +0000
Received: from mail-ed1-f65.google.com ([209.85.208.65]:36245) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from
<moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>) id 1g8lmW-0015iI-N7 for
xxx.xxx@xxx.com; Sat, 06 Oct 2018 12:34:05 +0000
Received: by mail-ed1-f65.google.com with SMTP id c26-v6so6151820edt.3 for
<xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;
s=20161025;
h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=Gn7t9XGSf5sW/3dnhCiGS4RBxId0qT+JOafyoaRB3UE=;
b=hs4aoMetAfgpTFYiVcKO/KkBmq+mf5sw4yCdsUumm2NLD1GoiAHU6QV2KSZYIarzj4
dhUj+xq3XRD4CtKaIC27hrYy+a5OtTjTeOsbr5bCnHCcqt+dzHLEHM96n1todw9tBaOF
KSWMnkoLnPrGVs+RcryBQZDpc5C3qshM7OEo+v5NUAOoOD1oZubtr+rOTTHrUUgxhVfT
UJcSlwHEY6Z3lTq0kTUq8ComwifZkwqObv5pKnrRpRhCEOBbB/W1AsCKsJPTrBT+5xzr
+amG91FfD82r/ygrf2Zl7qbEswQWFpMZ0sqmEcyRpOSu7yL8hLRvZ2mVhhMag7l+1dxp B8Sg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net;
s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date
:message-id:subject:to; bh=Gn7t9XGSf5sW/3dnhCiGS4RBxId0qT+JOafyoaRB3UE=;
b=pq/8j91G5b/yRsoaDLP6hTpE7PrSj9agwDZ7y9eTgPIhtycxp8oWRSvANwHb9IrVUa
M040V75xEbA1dg8uN8ccQ/FNVSGDRDcr5sjdYF7rgmczCjyH9ppflv1lKLETQxLBGNH0
21g4Y02wkrN5iI1c5Kv6lFf1t/slokPF+3dxABx+0fNWf9H4DhovQzIvAfzb+U6HqkvT
QXYdmkQV/wsFUAjRuvRoVFGGBDOGX5G8HKZesvsgLreUZc2CjM98wyiUzI3mbbqaKNad
+9EKEYtgDXOutEJUMDv6HRe/pFB1/QSIyJa00EbzT8ajtBUIJH2k3jNTbFx3PIyZzhGs TNOg==
X-Gm-Message-State:
ABuFfoiw1OKGIVcK5aJyK7rgLDO6AHwjUi98Bu7sQg+NaapKH5x0xbrS
pnh9DuFb7bRUNw5jWYFUIwY8T/L5PQSdHGYKoVQoVWkL2Irs3w==
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
C6VEAh6f9Hk=
X-Received: by 2002:a17:906:7b98:: with SMTP id
s24-v6mr15606938ejo.114.1538829203088; Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <1538809287.13058.16.camel@xxx.com>
In-Reply-To: <1538809287.13058.16.camel@xxx.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 13:33:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHtMBETthciAyqKq928K_ezZ+cQk+mXyyBRSc0YP4A1r-KsaSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: This is all about my profile story, please it read carefully
To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="00000000000005488205778e98c8"
X-Evolution-Source: mbox:/var/mail/xxx

--00000000000005488205778e98c8
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="00000000000005488005778e98c6"

--00000000000005488005778e98c6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Google Inline

ID_CARD_2.jpg ( 107 KB | Downloads )
ID_CARD_2.jpg
05__1_.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
05__1_.jpg
04_022.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
04_022.jpg
03_025.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
03_025.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Charlotte Moritz <moritzcharlotte61@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 06. Oktober 2018 um 16:46

Zitat:
+221 709 415 173

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 70XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal

errycar10

https://www.instagram.com/errycar11/
https://twitter.com/errycar10?
https://www.sugarmummyzone.com/2017/12/sugar-mummy-in-port-harcourt-meet-jane.ht...
https://www.facebook.com/Kabiro-Team-Mafisi-138663996599601/

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema