Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Roseline Nzete <roselinenzz777@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1851 mal)

† Django Hurtig †
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Aufdeckung berichten

Roseline Nzete <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>
11. September 2018 um 17:26

Hello my dear xxxxx, 

My names are; Ms. Roseline Nzete, Am 31 years old young single lady with no kid. Am from Cote d'Ivoire, in West Africa region. We where born three with one pare,ts but, am sorry to tell you that, I lost my beloved father with my two younger brother's during my country political Civil war in the year 2011 which, if you type the name of my country inn the internet with the civil war in the year 2011, you will see every thing i am telling you about the political civil war. Yes, I am the lady you are talking with me at http://free.date, where we meet each other for the very first time in our life which, this is my first time I am doing such communication due to that very business transaction I contacted you to do with me together here in our bank where I am working. 

My own position as the initiator did not allow me have such power or right to make the claim my self as the owner of the money. Or, as one of the foreign contractors and suppliers the Government of my country award the contract works and supply Hello my xxxxx, How are you, your family, your health and relatives and your job are doing today ?. I want to thank you for your message and picture you send to me to see and know the real person, xxxxx xxxxx, by your name to enable me have much trust, believe and confident in you to go ahead with you in this very business transaction I brought to you from our bank and my country to do with me for the mutual benefit of us and our entire family members, relatives and love once in need of help. 

Your request to know more about me too is good and acceptable because, such business transaction I want us to do together is not what we can do without having any trust, believe and confident on each other. Also without having any fear or doubt mind against each other or have any negative thought in our mind till the end of the business. I am happy you have come to know who I am now as you ask me. After reading your last response with your two photo you gave me to see and know who you are, I know too well that you are very much serious, willing and interested to do the business with me to achieve the goal, have full access to the money the end when the money got to you before I meet you in your country to share all money with you according to the percentage we shall agree together. But, you want to know more about the lady that contacted you for the business first before you will move forward with me. 

I am happy receiving your message in my mail box today after when you you receive and read my business proposition message I sent to you at that very site, asking for your kind assistance to help me, make my dream come true in this very award contract works and supply project accomplished payment that has been here in our bank custody for many years without claim by anybody as the owner or, as one of the foreign contractors and suppliers the Government of my country Cote d'Ivoire award the contract works and supply projects here in the year 2010 which, my own position as the initiator of the business working with the same bank and came from the same country of Fund Origin did not give me the full right or power to make the claim of this money as the owner or, as one of those foreign contractors and suppliers. I am in my office now where I have full access to the internet to check my box, read your new message and reply you at the same time so we can move forward without delay.

After reading your last mail, I now decided to send you the detail procedures of the business I sent to you at the very site so you will read, understand what the business is all about and what we need to do together in this business with one mind as none family and partners to achieve the goal at last legally without having any problem or trouble with any Government or bank after the transfer. Please, I want you to take your time read the bellow message so you can understand what the business is all about and what we both need to do together with one mind as one family to enable us, achieve the goal, have full access to all the funds with the total interest into your designated foreign bank account you shall provide to receive all the money and, share all at the end when I meet you there in your country. I did not mean to send you such long message. But, I want you to read and understand every thing about the business I brought to you so that, you will not make any mistake during the process and progress of the business. 

That's why I send you this long message about the procedures of the business as you requested from me. The business I brought to you from our bank to do together with me for the mutual benefit of us and our entire family members is, an award contract works and supply project that was been awarded to some foreign contractors and suppliers here in my country Cote d'Ivoire by the Government to, Re-construct all the Government Roads, Hospitals and Clinics, Government Universities and Schools, all the Government Real Estates and Housing with the supply of Hospitals and Clinics Equipment, University and Schools Materials and Instruments in the year 2010. Be rest assured that, I did not just wake up one morning and decided to do this business with you. NO. I have done so many investigations and findings here in our bank and country about this business and find out that, if I make the move to do the DEAL with any foreign partner, nothing will stop us or deny us the claim of the money. And, we will never have any trouble or problem till the end. 

This contract works and supply accomplished Payment in question that has been in our bank for many years are, the total sum of $ 16.5 Million Usd. ( Sixteen Million, Five Hundred United Thousand United States Dollars ). The Government of my country have paid all their accomplished contract works and supply payments to our bank for the past years which, those foreign contractors and suppliers has make the claim of their payment in our bank and, these said funds in question was left in our bank Custody for many years without claim by anybody as the Owner or, as one of those foreign contractors the Government award the contract works and supply in my country. This money is not Terrorist money, it is not Money Laundering, it is not Forbidden and, it is not for any Dead person as you have see the source of the money.This money have come to its last Date and Time Limit it has be in our bank without claim. I don't want our bank to find out and transfer the total funds with the interest to the Treasury Account as, Unclaimed Delayed Bills of Record ( UDBR ). I have every thing it will take from me to make you the real and legal Bonafide Owner of this money and, as one of those foreign contractor the Government ward he contract works and supply with other's that has made their own contract before this funds was left without claim till date. 

The claim of this money does not need anybody from my own family or country or or bank but, need and want somebody from another different country to make the claim because, the contract works and supply was awarded to foreign contractors and suppliers. That is why the claim of this money must be made by a foreigner from another different country. Not from my own country of Funds Origin. I believe with much confident in me that, our bank must surely believe every thing and accept to release the total funds with the interest to you for transfer out of our bank and country to the Owner's bank account. If the claim of this money will be made by ME or, by anybody from my own family, country or bank and there will be no problem or troubles, I will never contact you or waste all my time searching for a foreign person from another different country to come and make the claim as the owner of the money and, as one of those foreign contractors and suppliers the Government of my country award the contract works and supply. I contacted you now to stand and make the claim of this money in our bank as, the real Owner and as one of those foreign contractors and suppliers the Government of my own country Cote d'Ivoire, award the contract works and supply in the year 2010. 

Now, you have come with all the information's about this money in our bank I will give you to prove your as the real and legal Bonafide owner of the money to make the claim from our bank without having any problem or troubles with our bank or, with any Government Financial Institutions, Authority's and Ministries of Works, Economy and Justicice before or after the transaction. But, you will not make an Out-right claim of this money in our bank for security reasons. In this business, to make every thing look 100% Real, Legal, Genuine, Transparent and Legitimate to our bank with all the Cote d'Ivoire Government Financial Institutions, Authority's and Ministries of Works, Economy and Justice before or after every thing has been done on your behalf. In this business, you will not come or visit my country in person to make the claim and transfer process your self for security reasons. You will be there in your country to handle every thing through the lawyer I will give you. That's why you will need a good and well experience Financial Lawyer from Cote d'Ivoire, who will stand and represent you here in our bank and country and any where your present will be need in this business to facilitate the funds claim, release and transfer to your designated foreign bank account.

You will not come or visit my country in person to make the claim and transfer process your self for security reasons. You will be there in your country to handle every thing through the lawyer I will give you. This lawyer will help you, go to all those Government Financial Institutions, Authority's and Ministries of Works, Economy and Justce office and offices to secure and legalize on your own name, all the important and proper legal papers, Documents and Certificates our bank will ask you to provide here to prove your complete Legitimate, Genuine and Legality of your claim of the money that will protect you and your family interest with the money without any problem. With all this important proper legal papers, documents and certificates from those office and offices because, we can not make the claim of such deposit of funds without providing them with your own name and information's to prove the claim you are making in our bank through the lawyer so that, every thing will look very Real, Genuine and Legal to them. You should know that, a man or woman can make the claim of this money as the owner and, as one of those foreign contractors and suppliers without having any problem or troubles if you have all the prove with you to make the claim. 

What is important mostly in this business to make everything work out well without having any problem are, the name and information's of the person that was registered or program and written into our bank computer database contract file system as the owner of this money that did the contract works and supply with other foreign contractors and suppliers that has made the claim of their own accomplished payment in our bank though their lawyer from the country of Funds Origin they assigned and send to our bank to claim their own money and make the transfer to their bank account they provide to our bank to affect the Telegraphic Wire Transfer ( T/T ). You do not need to fear about any thing in this business because, the source of this money are, Legal and Genuine and, the money is not money Laundering, not Terrorist money, not Forbidden and not for any Dead person as you have seen and heard from me the Initiator that contacted you to be a partaker of this very wonderful opportunity business transaction. 

You do not need to ask how possible it will be for me to make you the real Owner of this money and also, as one of those foreign contractors and suppliers because, this is my own work I am going to use my own good position here in our bank as he initiator of the business to make you to be with your own name and personal information''s and data with other important information''s I have here with me to register and program and fix or write them here inn our bank computer database contract file system as I earlier said. It is very easy and simple for me to do because, such and other business transaction has been going on and doing in every bank in the world. Both there in your own country by the real bankers that has such and other business with them to do with their foreign partner's who agree with them. I want to use this opportunity to assured and confirmed to you with own word of honor that, this business will never affect you and your family. It will never affect your personality or your work or job you are doing there in your country or any part of the world.

If you understand every thing I said here and believe me, trust and have much confident in me and the business to do it together with me to achieve the goal at the end. There will be Light at the End of the Tunnel with much joy and happiness in our lives and entire family, relatives and love once with those in need of help to make their own good living. I believe with faith and confident in me that, as you have finish reading this message I took my time to draft for you above you do understand every thing I said ?. But, if you do not understand all and have some questions to ask me in any area you do not understand well, don't hesitate to ask me any question so that, I will give you their answer to your understanding before we move forward to the next to execute the business here in our bank and country legally and inn accordance to the banking with the Government Financial Institutions, Authority's and Ministries of Works, Economy and Justice Law Probates demand and Protocols to make the claim of the money in our bank through the lawyer I will recommend from my country lawyer directory to represent you as I earlier said.

Please, due to the Confidentiality needed in this business even though you are not ready to do it with me, you should please, make sure you did not discuss or expose this business with any body there around you for my own security and safety of this business and the money. I want to let you know that, as soon as the total funds with the interest got to your account and you inform me, I will Clean and Wipe your name and all the information's Out from our bank computer database contract file system so that, there will be no Tress about You and the Transfer Destination of this money before I will now, resign my work with our bank and meet you there in your country to share all the money with you according to the percentage we shall agree together without any problem or trouble or argument between us. After the transfer, the lawyer will forward all the papers, documents and certificates to you to present to your own bank and Government Financial Authority's to prove the money to them so that, you will not have any problem with them.

In this business, I have made up my mind and decided to give you 30% as your own share from the total fund. 60% will be for me as the initiator of the business while, 10% will be set aside from where we shall deduct and take our own money we shall spend in this business during the progress and process of the claim, release and transfer of the total fund to your account. Attached files are my own personal photo I am sending to you to see and know the real person that contacted you to do this very business transaction opportunity award contract works and supply accomplished payment in our bank for many years for our own benefit. I hope you welcome and accept the 30% I give you as your own percentage or share from the total fund ?. Please, I want you to give me your private personal Mobile Telephone Number to call you for easy and faster communication in this business while, here is my own personal Mobile Telephone Number to call me too ::  +22573038071

Now, I wait for your response and question's so we shall move forward to the next step without any delay to enable us meet up time with our bank. 

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Regard,

Roseline.

Spoiler:
Return-path: <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>
Envelope-to: xxxxx@localhost
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 12:22:24 +0200
Received: from localhost ([::1] helo=asus) by asus with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
(envelope-from <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1fzfoO-0002WA-77 for
xxxxx@localhost; Tue, 11 Sep 2018 12:22:24 +0200
Delivered-To: xxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.com
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by asus with POP3
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxxxx@localhost> (single-drop); Tue, 11 Sep 2018
12:22:24 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with
LMTP id KDU2NQiXl1sVagYARr05yQ for <xxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.com>; Tue, 11
Sep 2018 10:20:56 +0000
Received: from mail-it0-f68.google.com ([209.85.214.68]:50342) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from
<roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1fzfmx-001lPl-QB for
xxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.com; Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:20:56 +0000
Received: by mail-it0-f68.google.com with SMTP id j81-v6so787611ite.0 for
<xxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.com>; Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;
s=20161025;
h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=wPBkVhKH00YixEWfWNJLFRFCkcDaGPuMOHrsypoLASs=;
b=XuZl5Z4/BuXfVZebgMjxTXVA3ynv5kcjWTh2d6akjdCrE8CTJOB2Nf6gk/lsrbY5rc
ci/nYoONjVvG5YpWvoALkEKGJEF+rcoansUt+eFX6sm27i7rwa73gTLEkuyhlJqgIazD
AS8GSbvyFmHvmludvDcA/84EjKHSTf3kg4wDGG/7Padk+5nCMkxylxg5Rs3bS3TFg43p
OG3iZCsqLMib8b++R8l/gXvkvS2XbReoiDf3Xo1Rb8Gz2Lgxiq4I5pCkOPWu/VF9Atij
KlNw4ZotHxnI31VuuFt9884Z2XwBZIbhklurQBLpWXn4MmVq3ZPUX2Yd9FoXJ2PVRy3E 0o9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net;
s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date
:message-id:subject:to; bh=wPBkVhKH00YixEWfWNJLFRFCkcDaGPuMOHrsypoLASs=;
b=tDYVtZWwVze+WqMbZBrDousOzB4X5kaKgNKVDh1uy3GBqzYgMpfVgfEYX51a7q/zh2
CtV45aSUdwsH1mjAxYmtXwbSxP2JnrapVUafgzJcVcfUCMqGmratfXXLaayDGReRmLq3
7/Csp3pVzFEiwKfi0XAtKA1ONbwvJcHpjzrdcbLJGhCmE8ekqqiGXvYw4pZEt8b5rVHC
mTsj4mdxarnnwCD1+cAqzp3tvPxGLEkZ1j49KcJrbQjAx/f3ITgSA9L93vgjZBLk4SK/
50DSRha650OWGgPnHcMtrf3x9tKBYrZg7SZlPdaUzaAri94gfLXnRF42AZKJLY6rGxf8 GXKg==
X-Gm-Message-State:
APzg51BanL4wYpJvWKMpT/8/4+0hF35XG/Y3dbt/AXHroslo8Y7229+O
mODbfvB6Mmmmuf9JW8dMhsEoCjglX0sxbx0nTN0aZzdYsI8=
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
VCPb0ZutI8o=
X-Received: by 2002:a24:3046:: with SMTP id
q67-v6mr864300itq.9.1536661213370; Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxxxx.com>
In-Reply-To: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxxxx.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:19:57 +0000
Message-ID: <CAD0z-vHUviMpH7aqee4w1pLYUe7-7OMCGb9SJGvPEyMeNPD35g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Hello my dear xxxxx, This is Roseline Nzete, the lady you
mate at http://free.date-Contact
To: xxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="000000000000c5b094057595d114"
X-Evolution-Source: mbox:/var/mail/xxxxx

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2021 um 06:31 von Schnitzel »  

roselinenzz777a.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
roselinenzz777a.jpg
roselinenzz777b.jpg ( 42 KB | Downloads )
roselinenzz777b.jpg
roselinenzz777c.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
roselinenzz777c.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Roseline Nzete <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. September 2018 um 19:01

Datingprofile mit ihren Bildern:

Roseline, 32, Abidjan https://ilikeyou.com/ru/user/5778140/
Roseline, 33, Abidjan https://romlove.com/woman/id/44519
Roseline, 53, Abidjan https://romlove.com/woman/id/35625
Roseline Nzete, 30, Abidjan http://www.missloopy.com/members/member12111.html Seite nicht gefunden

i6l9413al4 / roselilove http://www.iepazisanas.lv/users1/roselilove?lg=ru Seite nicht erreichbar
roselinenzete017 
https://diamonds.dating/en/users/roselinenzete017#description
https://weefamed.com/user/roselinenzete017

Roseline http://www.uslovers.net/viewprofile.php?id=207

Zitat:
I am, Ms. Roseline Nzete. 31 years old single young lady with no child. I am from, Ivory Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, in West Africa region. I am honest, sincere, loving, caring, trustworthy, understanding, tolerant, easy going lady with good family back ground and reputation. I am faithful, let go person, hard working, sportive, sharing things with good idea with my partner and move once, Etc.

Interests: 
Any thing that is good for me is what i want in my life to move forward. etc.

Address: Togo, Benin, Benin
Education: High School graduate
Marriage: Single
Height: (165cm)
Hair color: Black
Eyes color: Brown
Body type: Athletic
Religion: Christian
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Light/social drinker
Have children: No
Want children: Want
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2021 um 06:36 von Schnitzel »  

180751.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
180751.jpg
183448.jpg ( 130 KB | Downloads )
183448.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 11. September 2018 um 19:04

Zitat:
Roseline Nzete <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>

Externe Outings:

Roseline Nzete mit Bildern der gleichen Frau.

<roselinenzete555@yahoo.com> 
<roselinenzete757@yahoo.com>
<roselinenzete555@zoho.com>

Zitat:
+22505199157

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +225 05XXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider      MTN Côte d'Ivoire

<roselinenzete2016@gmail.com>
<roselinenzete2015@barid.com> 

Roseline Nzete ohne Bilder.

<roselinenzete@voila.fr>
<rosenzet@foxmail.com> 

<roselinen22@zipmail.com.br> 

Zitat:
+22549870528

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +225 49XXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider      Orange Côte d'Ivoire

<roselinenzete@yahoo.dk>
<roselinenzet@datafull.com>
<nzete@jinbo.net>
<mgeyi@yahoo.com> 
<roselinenzete545@voila.fr>
<unicekelly10@outlook.fr>
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. September 2018 um 19:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Django Hurtig †
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Aufdeckung berichten

Antwort #3 - 18. September 2018 um 15:38

Hello xxx,

Please xxx, I hope all is well with you, your entire family members, relatives and your job because, I don't know or see the reason why you should keep silent on me after when I sent you the detail procedures of the business I brought to you to do together with me here in our bank and my country which, you received the first business letter from me and said, Yes, you are interested and ready to do business with me.

Please, can you tell me what exactly is the problem and why do you decide to keep silent on me since after your last mail you sent to me when you receive my business proposition letter asking for your assistance to make the claim and to receive the total fund into your bank account for our own mutual benefit at the end ?. I really want to know your mind and decision and capability of handling the business together with me as you said, you are interested so that, I will know what to do next because, I don't want you to come and jeopardize all the good work with my own money I have spent in this business to keep and bring it to this stage till that very day I decided to search for a foreigner who will stand and make the claim of this $ 16.5 Million Usd in our bank as the real and legal Bonafide Owner of the money.

And, as one of those foreign contractors the Government of my country has paid their accomplish contract works and supply payment to our bank to pay them. Please, if you know that you are not ready or not interest to do the business with me any more, kindly let me know and I will stop communication with you and find another better alternative to move this money out from or bank before I will lost every thing because of you. I did not do anything bad to contact you into this business to do it with me and share all the money together. If you feel or think the business did not interest you again after all your words of promises, you are free to quite and stop every communication with me than keeping silent on me for no good reason rather, trying to jeopardize everything I have done and spent to bring the business to this stage.

Don't be an obstacle or problem or blockage to me in this successful risk free business God use to bless me due to my good service ever since I am working with the Government Financial Institution in my country till I got to this position as the Internal Auditor in our branch where this contract works and supply payment was paid by the Government. I am not joking or play with you. I don't want you also to joke or play with me and my future life which I brought this business to you with all my entire heart hoping that, you are such a man I need in this business to make my dream come true. It will be good that, we respect our selves and let me know your final word about this business. This is pure business transaction that involved huge amount of money which Nobody in this world will like to play or joke with such an opportunity when it come to the person. 

Only a fool and someone that don't know what the world is all about can play and joke with such business opportunity. So, don't waste our time or do something that will make me lose this money with everything I have spent so far to save this money and make the business real. This business took me a lot of things with cash money before I could be able to bring it to this stage and ask you to do it with me for our own mutual benefit not only me. As the business stand now in our bank whereby the nature and condition of the contract works and supply payment fund does not want such silent or delay from us because, delay will affect us in this business which will make us to lose everything without achieving nothing from this business.

I want to know why you have decided to kept silent on me after when I sent you the detail procedures of the business you requested me to give you. It will be more better you reply me now and confirm to me that, you are not interested to do the business with me any more than keeping silent on me which is not wise or normal in this business so that, I will know what to do next to make the claim than waiting for you with the hope that you are serious and interested to do the business with me without knowing that, you not ready and not interested to do the business with me. I don't want anything to discourage me. I hope, you understand my points I have made in this message and you will reply me to tell me your final decision and mind over this business so that I will know what next to do before things will go wrong and I lose everything at last because of your delay and silent on me.

Since I sent you the detail procedures you ask me to give you, I have checked my mail box several times to see if you have reply my mail, I did not see any new message from you to know what you decided to do over the business to enable me, know what to do next without any more delay. Now, I will stop here and wait for your response to know what you have decided to do about the business transaction God gave us to make a good living with all the money as soon as the funds got to your own good position in your country as the owner of the money before I will meet you to share all the money with you according to the percentage we agree together.

Regard,

Roseline.

Spoiler:
Envelope-to: xxx@localhost
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:42:50 +0200
(envelope-from <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1g2Bar-0007ki-TQ for
xxx@localhost; Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:42:49 +0200
Delivered-To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxx@localhost> (single-drop); Tue, 18 Sep 2018
10:42:49 +0200 (CEST)
LMTP id mBeoIIG6oFuIMSsARr05yQ for <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Tue, 18
Sep 2018 08:42:41 +0000
Received: from mail-io1-f66.google.com ([209.85.166.66]:44839) by
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from
<roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1g2Baj-00BtM3-5k for
xxx.xxx@xxx.com; Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:42:41 +0000
Received: by mail-io1-f66.google.com with SMTP id 75-v6so851733iou.11 for
<xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Tue, 18 Sep 2018 01:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
s=20161025;
bh=2SDV7btXgYK8RGhmz/1PHQes8Kb7y9aDXRYsnuMzCLo=;
b=DMYxN8TTTViMwlJ0GndD4roqol+BT41GmTckLAr7ZczN+S7X5OvFmQwLusF9TVfgiu
RwP5as0u472Bk738s9bgDb5rxqVn4gYpa0IANZ9ZUL11cizbz25KMyzhwX6ZD+d/i5/2
EcShc59C5wOwqINUwwPkeRdwX+xIzjM+nbycmOW+R4+Scy8SsGLcp12ZuugzHO7uL3hK
fAWXIpJdtUvxy7V/0V+PSIn3AwaioSyFrgWyrgzqcoXyno6DlP/m0RV2cu8zYgpz70tY
nIjVuQzxn4TXl9hd7yY8I0D6lCXulGJ8PLMlH38Jft5cIa80aCBKIl97H1mw31ytl+Rc cSXw==
s=20161025;
:message-id:subject:to; bh=2SDV7btXgYK8RGhmz/1PHQes8Kb7y9aDXRYsnuMzCLo=;
b=qDSd01lU1y7cfjmHE7BrqnaeZJCwzQN83iIJN7V4V3198SAsZPAP6uUe2Jg9gJubF6
Yqp+OH6H0D0b9q+HKOIrK12gGf59rwjnCrdXYi7KRSsYnNATgktupWroZVcvdZc5pFvw
VJ3YuGlGVfrLYJ42B1WgBK2D8kuNacfXDsTpAvc0Zkh4S7f5iYS/9s9j2uImC4SL3Qfl
fro+w4pV0e1UM9C28b5oQh1NfpdzI0c9WU9ZI/S5O9ogGkuZ/dToCib/S7yTxZOMiBoj
Ce2CanYu8BQ8Eki8AP/oMOoHAb29JeUzzBMyk/Xm8FLX1VKdeoH67ahSjuvtZ976YiDL laeg==
X-Gm-Message-State:
APzg51DP4osTgUEQKLGhmFD93O9JeMj5R02Da3iOOsMfymgUX/FSSzBQ
ykoeb1lCNlvjunEVQUFkdeAxVDh1n7UwRg8YrC5kE1nT6xY=
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
8Ah2OKWBiz4=
X-Received: by 2002:a6b:6401:: with SMTP id
t1-v6mr2209295iog.111.1537260119550; Tue, 18 Sep 2018 01:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
References: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxx.com>
In-Reply-To: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxx.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:41:40 +0000
Message-ID: <CAD0z-vF5V_jORcUZKf357CF1ncxJ35OJz-KXmT9SU+6UVruHyw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Hello xxx. Why the silent on me after I sent you the
detail procedures of the business?. From: Roseline.
To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000005a72c905762143cf"
X-Evolution-Source: mbox:/var/mail/xxx

--0000000000005a72c905762143cf
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #4 - 01. November 2018 um 08:30

Hello xxx xxx,

Please xxx xxx, I hope all is well with you, your entire family members, relatives and your job because, I don't know or see the reason why you should keep silent on me after when I sent you the detail procedures of the business I brought to you to do together with me here in our bank and my country. Please, can you tell me what exactly is the problem and why do you decide to keep silent on me since after your last mail you sent to me when you receive my business proposition letter I sent to you asking for your assistance to make the claim and to receive the total funds into your bank account for our own mutual benefit at the end ?.

Please, I want to hear from you to know your mind and decision and capability of handling and doing the business together with me as you said, you are interested so that, I will know what to do next because, I don't want you to come and jeopardize all the good work with my own money I have spent in this business to keep and bring it to this stage till that very day I decided to search for a foreigner who will stand and make the claim of this contract works and supply payment sum of $ 16.5 Million Usd in our bank as the real and legal Bonafide Owner of the money and, as one of those foreign contractors the Government of my country has paid their accomplish contract works and supply payment to our bank to pay them. 

Please, if you know that you are not ready or not interest to do the business with me any more, kindly let me know and I will stop communication with you and find another better alternative to move this money out from or bank before I will lost every thing because of you. I did not do anything bad to contact you into this business to do it with me and share all the money together. If you feel or think the business did not interest you again after all your words of promises, you are free to quite and stop every communication with me than keeping silent on me for no good reason rather, trying to jeopardize everything I have done and spent to bring the business to this stage.

Don't be an obstacle or problem or blockage to me in this successful risk free business God use to bless me due to my good service ever since I am working with the Government Financial Institution in my country till I got to this position as the Internal Auditor in our branch where this contract works and supply payment was paid by the Government. I am not joking or play with you. I don't want you also to joke or play with me and my future life which I brought this business to you with all my entire heart hoping that, you are such a man I need in this business to make my dream come true. It will be good that, we respect our selves and let me know your final word about this business. This is pure business transaction that involved huge amount of money which Nobody in this world will like to play or joke with such an opportunity when it come to the person. 

Only a fool and someone that don't know what the world is all about can play and joke with such business opportunity. So, don't waste our time and do something that will make me to lose this money with everything I have spent to make the business real. This business took me a lot of things with cash money before I could be able to bring it to this stage and ask you to do it with me for our own mutual benefit not only me. As the business stand now in our bank whereby the nature and condition of the contract works and supply payment fund does not want such silent or delay from us because, delay will affect us in this business which will make us to lose everything without achieving nothing from this business.

I want to know why you have decided to kept silent on me after when I sent you the detail procedures of the business you requested me to give you. It will be more better you reply me now and confirm to me that, you are not interested to do the business with me any more than keeping silent on me which is not wise or normal in this business so that, I will know what to do next to make the claim than waiting for you with the hope that you are serious and interested to do the business with me without knowing that, you not ready and not interested to do the business with me. I don't want anything to discourage me. I hope, you understand my points I have made in this message and you will reply me to tell me your final decision and mind over this business so that, I will know what next to do before things will go wrong and I lose everything at last because of your delay and silent on me.

Since I sent you the detail procedures you ask me to give you, I have checked my mail box several times to see if you have reply my mail, I did not see any new message from you to know what you decided to do over the business to enable me, know what to do next without any more delay. Now, I will stop here and wait for your response to know what you have decided to do about the business transaction God gave us to make a good living with all the money as soon as the funds got to your own good position in your country as the owner of the money before I will meet you to share all the money with you according to the percentage we agree together.

Regard,

Roseline.

Spoiler:
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:46:29 +0100
(envelope-from <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1gGiaT-0002zx-EN for
xxx@localhost; Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:46:29 +0100
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxx@localhost> (single-drop); Sun, 28 Oct 2018
11:46:29 +0100 (CET)
LMTP id mJwwGPqS1VuxmTcARr05yQ for <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Sun, 28
Oct 2018 10:44:10 +0000
Received: from mail-it1-f169.google.com ([209.85.166.169]:39134) by
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from
<roselinenzz777@gmail.com>) id 1gGiYE-00FIKL-1F for
xxx.xxx@xxx.com; Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:44:10 +0000
Received: by mail-it1-f169.google.com with SMTP id m15so6362762itl.4 for
<xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Sun, 28 Oct 2018 03:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
s=20161025;
bh=tCNXd2B1bcCHnw+FEQJHN8SaKwO3BDrQltXVqnCaGy0=;
b=NMvrBFyK3QRuseQ8BVJ1HO0n2r1s60awNvdlBvsUENT+qcMa7n7tyzY3hHecFE+57b
ZLotGHyF4PF0NFnpIQMpU82EUCVP+6uxxJw+dBP8FCHpVoxAvW9R/wO2w25Uuwknu4wG
gfyCAlYPO5FZR6jkEPPpsk1xUuTGk4r2uSaLkqtpew9m39xPOfkQ6aKyCFD/bEB49x+L
JtCEIrboI3+oYKff6xfGPZMQLC3aWZfU1b7fTwAMtO/UmqxeSP+Kg3IGxT5f1czHD6Hh
nCVXLykGZggaapSp8m1cKNAU4iniNAx4pBEj1iImDjmFtFjkuGjB1G0GsJ9UYp788FyX +GEw==
s=20161025;
:message-id:subject:to; bh=tCNXd2B1bcCHnw+FEQJHN8SaKwO3BDrQltXVqnCaGy0=;
b=cKO/anK3NtEx7wqHi/UFkZrMmm5eqdG+NrQI+hfEbh+olTI+MgWTuRamDFYe6/OzKa
88CeteIamLa3o4CLFvuduC/6HrLHbvN2Ve2ojysL/QaIaltudaYOsiysAObW139twaLM
F+xRgto96/K7kXLHFcjZzLGNWJNMuuh8TycbRrzdhoiRmKZyNxBVB9PpTRdGkBRxQFHi
A0GwnRliyGOSFsyEH7sbNgA5tsL1Cfdh8CuVndEOqbpMOfOqhnROvKlXRX1b7xiALfRz
1sNZFBdYtayWn5GbkrhwFeAsGGI6mEulJ+OCrP5gqm17S96dvkDSLDYeJbtwMTaXjn+f nHgA==
X-Gm-Message-State:
AGRZ1gK6EcJ8yMQ7nEHU8wN1CAC5OKvEpHcBNo46dWGeZcrlFIoncfJa
BBYgDnx6t4EBkn3uoJqLnhniSfPN7jdGkNB3Pyoe7P4rzjU=
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
Mo9BMU3fmec=
X-Received: by 2002:a24:1989:: with SMTP id
b131-v6mr8114672itb.105.1540723407854; Sun, 28 Oct 2018 03:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
References: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxx.com>
In-Reply-To: <1536602070.27783.47.camel@xxx.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:43:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAD0z-vFkCYCvz3t39PqVwe29MigvOM107302KOCqKqTu+_CQhA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Hello xxx xxx. Why the silent on me after I sent you
the detail procedures of the business?. From: Roseline.
To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000006c203d0579479ff1"

--0000000000006c203d0579479ff1
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Google Inline

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #5 - 01. Dezember 2018 um 19:40

Hello, 

My names are; Ms. Roseline Nzete, from Ivory Coast, in West Africa. I am working with the Ubagroup bank in my country as the Internal Auditor here in our branch. I wish to seek for your kind assistance in a 100% total Risk Free business transaction Over Draft Contract works and supply payment funds left here in our bank custody for many years without claim by anybody as the owner or as the foreign contractor or supplier the Government award the contract works and supply here in my country many years ago.

I assured and confirmed to you with my own word of honor that, this business are complete 100% Risk Free. It is our own destiny and own 100% mutual benefit if you are ready, serious, willing, interested and much capable to do it with me without having any fear or doubt mind. I am afraid of those evil and bad people that has taken the good advantage of the internet to betray and cheat so many innocent people like you in the world who are ready and serious to do real deal business with us the real bankers that have real Deal Business, which people like you do not have much trust, believe and confident in us any longer due to those evil and bad people call the Scam Artist or Fraud Stars.

Please, I need your response to enable me explain the full detail procedures of this very award contract works and supply accomplished payment funds that has been here in our bank without claim as I earlier said. Your early and very urgent response with any question you want to ask me for more clarification's are waiting so that, we can move forward without delay because, we don't have much time any longer in this business due to its nature and condition of the funds now in our bank. Please, is very important that, you reply me directly to my personal Email Id I give you here for security reasons so I can give you more detail procedures of the business : ((  roselinenzz777@gmail.com  )). 

You can also, call me on my direct telephone number to speak with me : (( +22573038071 ))

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. 

Roseline.

Spoiler:
Return-path: <roselinenzete@gmx.de>
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:31:17 +0100
(envelope-from <roselinenzete@gmx.de>) id 1gP8vk-0000rQ-Ud for
xxx@localhost; Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:31:16 +0100
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxx@localhost> (single-drop); Tue, 20 Nov 2018
17:31:16 +0100 (CET)
LMTP id aHxxMdBs81v3FAEARr05yQ for <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Tue, 20
Nov 2018 02:09:20 +0000
Received: from sonic317-28.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com ([74.6.129.83]:45792)
by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from
<roselinenzete@gmx.de>) id 1gOvTc-000IIR-KZ for
xxx.xxx@xxx.com; Tue, 20 Nov 2018 02:09:20 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048;
t=1542679719; bh=zMO2+TmbCWHwJ3XmpXm7P2TVaVhOL79swa5gGAhs5fg=;
h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:References:From:Subject;
opeG6ZkXNrvUkLeiE6BVFNfQ==
X-YMail-OSG:
KibEyb4VM1lk3A1CjmF3wIDG.1w1Goo8.cubnFZzX_YyOeZUg4Ydu3rbeWJoKqi
Z6qmbFA9Sx_vNmPNpBAD_CDr_Nc9xNJ5ftntgNMpeNU3jvNEFD_ogdpn8._EUWpl3r7GCSnIogGg
b3KDIwfd2.9fbP1s1BRL3Y_P7G0DB1IxI14jOW4g7UNWNz1n7hR42M6nSwnN9ZuUyNewo6iHOZMJ
YZBhkmvXAk0hfo0RrZ20aODdX3CN5N2hVTMopQpj5NRLTm.G15Uz5R8NF9u6h2q0N1lezyVkXS9u
pDR8wuqLddHFdvNAi9lIIQkKBMliVAMdOP8OpmiEOA53MEyPutnaBeMqyjf0hczc25fV4G31w24u
5R_B0XJ8qbrdZrwVpmBF9AQZvOgahwjzAufGMA7cp6yEW6Wjtng6ouCE8ac.2wO8sN9kMYmnCIAR
N8eKbVuaZ2jq_fTrEt8i83Kvf1F3ctkvz8S3kozIvN.ORAu30eTUzenIw32c_LyeSs0voX3lCuyy
q9fa.0npTh.ktanVVsgjpeiRmjsJWuiWA4AFRj_.sHcKpWJ68BkuaQ7iNxoOoj7jWasbngKYn3H5
q.qyiWC8OScUfzqPp7P9D7Ql3qVmZpUL0NBMHDedpvJnoYH9a4lXrMSNGo68bPma8TVAEjATGOL4
fQ4yeCXr8hleWtSu266mJHlgvEQvibPsmnStN5P2E75v2osxjEt5bftUNfM9ntahsZPNQPdeHOXE
oDR5LTn6l9Aw2DyRlflx.oSR4c5cYRAA70mOP47AgyP.bbcaFnt8OoufMbF0MKm7bKmw3mVpq9ZU
pOBcnJV9UYyMJiYC441CBXFp8TtaaFosvCXIa.OEUJPy9Wx_2ljzbptJygSNZc09WNkBUOv5rg1a
dSq9U4JQQZsjMkFaA2goGD4vsiVIXCuZ77B8UHgpUgAr9u8vennXWoB0b.THdtibYLkynNAZ4lkR
TJxFUDMOKscaxte6f8q6SR7Dp9c4.kM1Op6hVZCBQjKxTV5oxQSRQ.idIPZAONbLHG7fQy1Huip7
51ZUCxvsuzdJaPkh1nOqtp2P.bcQiib_O
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by
sonic317.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Tue, 20 Nov 2018 02:08:39
+0000
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 02:08:38 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ROSELINE NZETE <roselinenzz777@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <258534677.3247587.1542679718014@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello,
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: <258534677.3247587.1542679718014.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12729 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1)
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36
Content-Length: 2066

Yahoo Inline

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema