Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Zemfira <zemfiranuramend@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6093 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Zemfira <zemfiranuramend@gmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 23. September 2018 um 12:25

How are you doing today my friend xxx!? No, I think, that I should write much on another as I want and as speaks me my feelings and my heart. How are you doing my love? I hope, that with you all is good there. And very much I hope, that you are very happy to see my new letter again today. And again you wish to come nearer on one step to each other. And it is possible, once to be so close that having stretched a hand forward, both of us can touch each other. Also there will be no any barriers, nor a distance  problems. You will look in my eyes,  see in them shine, and understand, that it is a reality, I nearby, and we can start to build a new joint life.

But it is time to "go down" from heavens, and to return to a reality. While there are only letters, while there are only dreams, and desires. But I agree, that if we not dream,  then we will not have a purpose! The purpose to which we wish to come and this purpose will be our meeting. Let not today, and not tomorrow, but it will be. I want it. And you? 

You know xxx, nevertheless that we make a step to something that still is difficult to believe in, a step which will change our life! The life where will not be a place to loneliness, treachery, roughness, and a pain. But always there will be a place for love, fidelity, a smile, and pleasure. Which only we will construct our world, you and I. And in this world we can be the happiest people who are loving each other.

Do you listen to your heart? I do! I hear its knocks, and I understand, that it wants and necessary for it! When I see your words, my heart starts beats strongly! And this feeling, that I have now it is not easy to transfer in words. Pleasure, excitement, happiness all this is in one. And it does not have an explanation. I hope, that you will understand it.

Darling, understand, I am ready now on much. Probably to make the most mad act in my life! Though where is something more mad, than to fall in love with the man by letters (smile)? To think of you, all time to have you in my head. And not even for just a second stop to dream. And let somebody would tell, that it is not real. I will deny their words! Let somebody will tell, that the such things cannot be! And I will prove them in return, that everything is possible!!! 

Believe me, I tried to tell to myself, that it is all not reality. But there I couldn’t! I here, you there, and I feel you, as if you are nearby! And it seemed to me, that such things  does not happen, but I feel you as if you nearby. And for me it is quiet and enough. For me it’s warmly also it is the truth. That is why after all that I have felt, have test on myself, I have come to one conclusion, and the decision. YES, I love you, and I spoke to you about it. 
Why it cannot be? Can! And it is not important where and how we live, what we eat, what’s our ages, and what religion we follow. No, I think, it not so is important, as how both of us look at this world and that we both want. And we want only one thing, to be happy and not to be lonely!

And if you are ready to accept me, and to be opened with me, then I will be mutual! But if it’s not present. That also it is not necessary to make any next steps. Believe me, I’m not the especial. No, I quite simple girl, I have bad habits as all other people. Somebody smokes cigarettes, and I to madness like to write to you letters and to draw, I’m not sure that it’s a bad habits, but for somebody maybe. Somebody listens to heavy rock, and I like classics music. Somebody likes to drink alcohol, and I like to take a walk. 
Also I ask you only about one this. The God has given me appearance, and many people look only at it. But believe me, that appearance is not important for me, but mind, and soul is important. I have opened to you my soul. And you. I’m not the genius, but also am not silly. And on it, I will understand where a deceit and where is not present. 
Well, I will ask you, are you ready to go forward, and not to look back? Not to look in the past, not to think about what was, but to think only about that will be! Whether to take ready you my heart, and to protect it up to the end?
Forgive me, for so big words, but I wish to be confident, and not to make mistakes which to cause me only a pain. Believe me, I’m very much am afraid to be mistaken. 
I wish to be confident that you will not give up, you will not hurt, you will not change me for other girl.  I wish to be confident, that with you, in your man's hands I will not be a toy which you only use and will throw. As not the necessary thing. As dust. It is very painful.
It is my fear which now prevents to be to me assured on 100 percent. Assured of you. 

My dear,  not so long ago I met one my acquaintance, we studied together several years ago, and now she lives in other city. Also has arrived to my city to relatives.
We long time did not see each other, and have gone to cafe to talk. She asked me about me, about my life, and my person, the love person. I did not hide, I said about you, that you from other country, and that you also madness like me (smile). You lovely, understanding, kind and careful. Yes, we different with you, but we to approach each other. I   think so.
She has listened to me, and has told, that in her city there was very bad case which even showed on the local TV.. 

The girl from a rich family has got acquainted with the man from other country. They communicated the same by letters. And once the man has invited her to himself, in his country, somewhere in Europe, if I am not mistaken. She was not thinking, and she has agreed. He bought the ticket for the plane for her. And she has left to him. And in a during of 1 year, about her nobody hear anything. Her parents searched for her everywhere, but could not found, and only a miracle, has allowed her to return back, but she has returned in very awful condition. 
And the situation was that she arrived to the man, who was the sadist and the pervert. As she told, he at first loved her, gave flowers, and looked after her. But once he drank with his friends, and she has rebuked him, that already late and for his friends was time to go home. 
Then the man has started to kick her, and when she any more did not resist, he has outraged upon her, and has raped.  When I story about her, on my face there were tears, it was very a pity to me this girl. And my friend has continued.. And when he once again drank with the friends, neighbors have caused police because of noise, and they have rescued her, when have heard shout.  Long time she was in hospital, and about her they did not know anything,  who is she and from what country. And that man as soon as has got for a lattice, he was hung up, has made a suicide in prison. He understood, that he will judge strictly, and that is possible her parents, will want to revenge for it. 
And when the girl has come to the senses, she has told through what she has passed, and as with her its man done everything. She has told where she was from and where lives, and she at once have brought back to our country. 

This history all time is now at my head. Also prevents to be assured, assured in you. But I try to overcome the fear, and I say to myself, that if it is fated to me the same destiny, so I can not change it. And if I  trust you, this is my decision. And if it is my error only I will be guilty in it. 
And all the same, I believe your words, that you speak to me. Therefore, now reading your letters your voice at me in a head, and I hear it, your words....
And each word, I trust it. And I am assured that you never cause me a pain, sufferings, and precisely same destiny, that at the poor girl whom I have told you about.

It is the truth?! I hope, that it is the truth, that you not to cause me a pain.
Also I hope, that you will answer me. And I will believe to your words because to trust and believe, this one of the main things concerning people.
Also I will finish this letter, words that start with my heart.
I wish you to kiss, but there is no you nearby. But I send it with this letter, and I hope, that as soon as you will read it, you will feel it.....

Now I will wait from you for the answer.
Yours Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp314962vsk;
        Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a62:1c0a:: with SMTP id c10-v6mr1321907pfc.41.1537599874216;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1537599874; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=WgDbSp2mCN8oDMT9grAyLPdXJQdnAegy321K04RmZkAbFQk1oMPSGD+ZGMAwSHJ9tT
         HfZ5alPrynE0Hnrm9Dnhe98kWi+gHcUOuGDoDbwTWGtSeDIq0PCENOczJUx+OfK4P4pA
         JLFB+8ENO2Sy6CT1rX8T8ADICEx+FUStwnxd5zEX1c9hG74mw88a0u+yJnMqN0WADArk
         Ox0rYU+nX3hivQlxZgpJyLgO9jXJVZzSDr392ryGvG2QClx1yJsoOMpIaLy6KDxlYLpr
         dJTLCFjZUq4rTbmWl23XQv65dRrtl0hkqjnlxm+X/biuHcmjZ10w4Bmfr/2mdq/Rc+PT
         vGKQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id:from:date
         :dkim-signature;
        bh=ZEVlzXN0YLzszZ0Ztvuro+fnSCAZI1ivuX7YOimqHlk=;
        b=MfqSyH8mieeRZELxhyM80JCpZkC1KiNNbSlbu6NgvrYeKufP/MCHSYt7aa3dBxzCIa
         /q81UWIDcWfmraRFJDzwSsGKF3tZntnTbpRjflo76JaoIZCNH/T+VrpeyHc49fwzQWnT
         kNkwxn+U+STxmEx8yASZhlJy3WgotFYbv9eXmMdnimu325iy0Gkgn8tX1vAeuDrAzphy
         10nY2GBv4YW+gDCeHbeT2FIRpuoJ6mGUojwJ2Sbwv5/mtiOOYtV2Lmcblsu3i01P3nQo
         mHg4rbxemMIThn2K3dAgtZrMY+hRz/mGOUGpFI1+0F8KLy9BnhWTObIN5XupZAZhsXko
         SSDA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=kLNf0RkD;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Return-Path: <zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id 23-v6sor520206pgd.48.2018.09.22.00.04.33
        for <xxx>
        (Google Transport Security);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=kLNf0RkD;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version;
        b=kLNf0RkDPPh1QrDlVmbwhBWRlb8+4vsfeADw4T2BJpPErbUMNnzvnBY9vuiMKILkbs
         DtM/F1NDl/YAiKyT6ODHY4qJURFtO4/Gwctjcld5A6uUl9VYslc5URpAr1pHdHiU7CX7
         WwRZr9pS3GzlJ2AWCzuAMexrgzDZW79yX01OTl2WRPU2Ct9BGGQzKd/k5jhUwmgRyeI9
         47E5H9Va1AiwuJMxAX16QNb8UJC2TbW61nkcfmdd4H/rBgB/dHUdyc8mwny8JF9aFwjr
         SSrIF/EDbGQ52yav156ttV1Bxtc9QwO56q3HdvmTjILUsdt78CXGXjIKVdoYCQSCc5Ia
         uh/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
         :references:mime-version;
        b=hccl9Jyq321cmpM2xuyxJVA7ZufRb0ROkpJIP+CJMC3FBs68rVBCPsSED86KRv5PJS
         M8+KeoS3YL/V2Mo8PmDDF+HSfYklLzXUP7ZQEHtEeMp1ViZjyymLawdw9uGAasB6UQ/b
         ZBLa8YCTwsW9bKfYtBCEmU8FhO2Iv0S4Q3da/kPwaZGFHcnCZQURpCHzsvxHz89TGqAC
         t+985AEYrSJkbl8tuQHSKXGH3h+96tS8YF65CvErqSrKdvCZ5HOzcKD7OC+1OfkneN9q
         BRFEs1uSZz2p9ZyxJRivNNtWUG6uaH8ylIo+rN5Ai4m2QbnY/VJONJWxrpnXIhf3mgLS
         A2Rw==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfohpiJQtszniw6FWNqF3YxAFY6RyY2aVolc+0Mcp8uIP73ZTKpeP CIKaYTkzPVF+JKbh1X95cNw/XySj
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a63:f501:: with SMTP id w1-v6mr1161734pgh.446.1537599873158;
        Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (c-67-169-141-225.hsd1.ca.comcast.net. [67.169.141.225])
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id p73-v6sm50924522pfk.186.2018.09.22.00.04.27
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:52:04 +0500
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------CF163391735F432"

------------CF163391735F432
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------3F841125525341"

------------3F841125525341
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2021 um 11:24 von vierauge »  

zemfiranuramend16.jpeg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend16.jpeg
zemfiranuramend17.jpeg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend17.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #16 - 25. September 2018 um 13:09

Hi my love xxx. I am very glad, that once again I may see your new letter, and believe me, today...., that I going to make with you today… I thought recently of a following serious step, which will actually change our lives, will change our views concerning this world. And I see, that you are ready for it! And now I think, that we should speak of our meeting! About time, when I be able touch you, kiss you, will make love with you. And I ask you only one thing, do not make me hurt! And one more, very important thing. As you already know me, my words are not only a wind. I say to you all, that I think about, all that is in my heart. I have shared it with you. Also, I ask you to trust in my words since they are not an empty phrase.

There is no more lonely, there is no more requirement to sleep alone. We will be together. I will be with you, you will be with me and when we will be together, then for us there will be nobody, who be able to separate us. I will always struggle for you, you are my air.... I live now by you, my world in which I can feel better. And even more, I already do not look in the past now, I only live for you, I live in the real. And I cannot be more far apart from you, I wish to make other step, and I hope, that you will go with me. Be not afraid, you will not doubt concerning it. You will trust the same as I have told to you. Trust me, and I trust you. And so we show each other, how much strong are our feelings. And as we are necessary to each other. 
I do not wish to wait more, and I think, that you want the same. Time, when we lose, we could spend with each other. Actually, as we dream. Walk in park together, just sit in cafe and look at  world around us. New feelings which are very difficult to write in letters. For example a kiss, which I want so awfully! Feel the warmth! Be with you, to be yours. To Make love. Trust me, I want it, I wish to be given to you, to say how much I need you, I love you, and I wish to be with you. I thought much, and believe me, to choose, it was not so easily. The meeting, it is very quick and I can tell, that it is so scare me. It  frighten me, that I, probably, do not justify your expectations.

Even now, my dear, I regret, but history about that girl, that I have told to you before, it, still frighten me. I am afraid, but I trust you. And I think, that I know, that you will never make me a pain! As I trust your words, I trust you. And I ask you the same thing, just  trust me. And we will be together and be happy. Be not afraid of any problems, understand, that this meeting will change our lives, and only together we will be happy. 
What is the happiness? I think, that happiness - when near to you, there are those who loves you and who wishes to love you during each difficult moment and regardless of the fact that happens with you. Love and give warmth. To love and be loved. Love and appreciate during this moment, the moment of true happiness. And now, I very much worry, but I cannot wait too long. I shouldn’t  and don’t want to. Precious time which goes so quickly is difficult to waste, that I am afraid to regret for it, as I speak with you about it before.  I wish to meet you soon, I wish to see you, to embrace you, to be with you, and to give you my love. But for this purpose you should want it, understand, that you cannot wait more longer. And you should be ready to take me and my love. 

And yet, if we meet, I believe, that it is better to make it in your country. It is much more convenient, that it will be for you and for me there. I be able to see you, you can show me your country, and acquaint with your relatives and friends. So it will be much easier for you. In my country for us it will be much more difficult. I speak about walks, we can’t make much, even to hold your hand, is not able to kiss. And I also will be afraid. Worry for you. Here in my country, people do not like foreigners. Because many of them come to my country, and "buy" girls. I know, that you are not such person, but others people do not know about it, and I very much would worry for you. Also it would be easier to arrive for me to you because I can not hesitate. I can make much more things with you. Or whether really I am mistaken? Or you are not ready for it yet? So, I wish to tell to you, what at first we can meet for some time to learn - if we can be together or not?? What do you think of it? And if we meet and we will have 100  confidence that we are nearer to each other. Then we will speak about wedding also! I love you very much and with pleasure would meet you also. I will look forward to hearing from you on this!!!! 
Nevertheless, if we meet. I speak variously and not letters. Letters bring the big pleasure and a lot of desires, and a lot of dreams!! But they cannot show all those feelings, that I have for you. All those emotions and my mind! You cannot look at my eyes now. For this reason I say, that it - all depend on you now! I understand, if you would say, that is still too early for a meeting. I can understand it. But I wish you to understand my thoughts correctly. Now our relations are in the most sweet period. We in the beginning of a way which can result us fortunately. Now we have the brightest feelings and emotions. And I want, that it has been developed to bring to it even more joy and pleasure. 

Honey, I can see according to your letters, that you wish to be with me. But why my heart, says to me what you may not trust still in all it till the end? My heart says to me, that you do not trust 100 percent me, my words, my dream and my love to you. It is strange to feel and understand it. Painfully knowing and thinking about it. But I can not force you to trust my words, to trust my dreams, and to believe that I have chosen you for the reason. 
Our meeting.... If it is not take place, then would not be possible that we check what we have now. Whether it is valid you are happy, what I write you letters? I am happy! Whether it is valid you are happy, knowing which all most personal things think of you and sharing with you? I am really happy!
You happy to understand, that in this big world in which you felt alone, there was the one who was one in the same way as you were. And it is the most important, we see this world the same nice. I have found you, you have found me.
And now I think, that it was my best correct thing to write you the first letter. I do not argue, and I do not wish to lie. I have intuition and think, that maybe you are afraid, that I am going to ask you for money, or that I only wish to run away from my country in hope of the best life. There is no such things in my mind and it’s not so! Trust me. Money, if I was really necessary it, I could find the rich person here, who would give me expensive gifts, to pay for my life here in my country. But what I would receive in exchange? I have already told you, that I would give you my soul! No! My soul which I will give only to the one, who will care of it and to consider it with advantage. And not as the goods! Thoughts to leave the country! Yes, you could think so, and I am assured of it. But why? If I wished to make it, I would make  it  long time ago. But no! Before I met you, I lived enough well here, but wasn’t so happy and had no love. It is not so bad my life here, as it may seems, but it was too much lonely. And it is very difficult to live, where you are not happy. But it is my country and my city. And I will leave it only when I will know, that I, really want and also ready to make it. And consequently that somewhere I can be happy, I love, and I will be the same. And I will have a family. It - that can force out me from the country.

If we meet - then everything, that we write each other, can make, and we can transform into the reality. We can make love in a bed and we can go in various streets and the most beautiful places. We can every evening to bring each other pleasure and to be happy. I would like to give massage you constantly, each time as when you have got tired. I would like to make love to you, each time when we have our common desire. To do everything, that I wrote you, could make it also! You write, as you love me. We can soon make it all in real! Yesterday I thought, that I must stop full of dreams because it - even is more than desire to meet. We can begin a new life which we lacked. But we together already will begin it. You and I. 
I will impatiently wait for your letter! And I wish to tell again, that I love you Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp374294vsk;
        Tue, 25 Sep 2018 00:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a63:a047:: with SMTP id u7-v6mr2065268pgn.145.1537860407158;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1537860407; cv=none;
        b=swNXGsrZcov+RHSTug2d8fmttKahoJQjbBoEDgxEVcFCjN1NTaSV+O9/afjPd/3kYH
         jY7xsB15adB/xFGrPiogqxfotyth2kjGzbWAlzAQPQ82UJkku5VC/wPMpBfcvH0lEAWk
         +rXcwJ2384uS/5jrhNSkzsCE+q+LSyaeZUKJxwH17pZZHEbZ0eUk14mteoV4DjhgAJ0U
         7ap1LPk1J/7/hyufHGSAD2xmA5kM6ZLrviFhByjf04QFC951vEvmz7VsAs924pxmTAE3
         wg3vmZOfL7Ivgt0+VhkU99Ied/svbwEEr+nD1I+Sm7aM8bD1sqzEwGKig8vDgUVx2hW6
         n3cw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        bh=7a+B/i1ukT2km8ohN3+75thkNbirK+Tp4U6MvMXD2YA=;
        b=v14BN4hKUqbLyW70UTa1/JFX8Z8XMBerD207i2QMO+gVyzyQkm0VzF1BezV6LH7NhF
         ZkV0L/f/SoD+SpmbwWfYeQ21VfGI5QqyjYV0ZCgvksauQDlVJM7ZvW1wsjeiIyaEiczo
         2tgiOBposfqa8OFUUQUEzuaTeG2BgJnb7TCnmU73X786UL5nRdqurWTjt5XJuBnl791x
         p3EpNIJ+yUP9Kh+y/zgGSy8JWv0MN7cu+aSE7bluXMtBu/RG3OfDjG5zDREAJsV1MAZu
         OMD1l7nZDbGjk2jH516t2+AA/vOs0UQRlpNUXvTUzixbjYy741bMCrDFGu+Ur8gjSYbm
         NJNw==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=L5bxTjWq;
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id i73-v6sor190356pfk.107.2018.09.25.00.26.46
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of zemfiiranurameend@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.41;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=L5bxTjWq;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=L5bxTjWqZoHiQup8SrrHnw/9TpzT8CXaDmmm/AZDw9dxO6KmdFeea/gpZaqZsVJrnE
         jNuBeCXKOTFy9slx4HD+/FIaZ0T2k57f32G4cSMk7ZjDVWZ4K04FFo+5iSJW8P1AKFjY
         WkPFY8lO0koGAVzIJnGwpwImArGUWxJDMr4BiW2WxxWKr7I39EQh6f5YXw5DEfTaTNKW
         irkCC6rsr2qtXAISdeBUNSUz3NyxoDiyFQQ1ZSQmnu01hTiRehUikHNDr7dKxE24oJfo
         VEt2Ish4W4wnm+HSVTYaDvB46s6lYNTBh1ZBGd3yNGaXj3uV6cTV8twU65rIzTkr4xWk
         el3w==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=dDbeKfG6fzvEohXQU3h8x7GIPWgmtSs8wYIaomC86O7e69ect8czb9mjFdsgDt50Pm
         evvkJWoZdQSl7rrhT0CwDGA+BTucI0jn3ZOsxCi/5XYgT5qf5fZbhUOIfrB6EWqLJq6J
         6/1Jj3gpKinfLNs+Cr9rcObNa8T+W4MhASedKFBg88k/cVExBTPkSQ2CZZehZRkl0QvJ
         N3cIeCisqDDgtlYbLw4su3OpUZqRUPf+D9zHw/OSJRgiEL6raNiNaSOrobfObRFBDnLS
         KfLm1vLg9gLU26F98AD+H5k1hNi6ipJ6OMOZJ7xTLLYyC0T+hX8VODVvVEEhta9mmQRO
         1Cfw==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfohemdjG4FyWxXgfpRgkdelPe6w0MU351rHrb481kBD9dXXSRzgH uafCsLjNf/6nDDum+7xMpflK2rK4
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a62:f58a:: with SMTP id b10-v6mr328919pfm.253.1537860406035;
        Tue, 25 Sep 2018 00:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (c-67-169-141-225.hsd1.ca.comcast.net. [67.169.141.225])
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id k26-v6sm2390609pfb.167.2018.09.25.00.26.41
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 25 Sep 2018 00:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:20:18 +0500
Message-ID: <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com>
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------8B9B13411855B"

------------8B9B13411855B
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------3AA121D118DE392"

------------3AA121D118DE392
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2021 um 11:26 von vierauge »  

zemfiranuramend18.jpeg ( 86 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend18.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #17 - 26. September 2018 um 13:19

So again, I write you new letter my love xxx. Again, seeing your answer, I understand, that you wish to make this next serious step. Step for us could be together soon. And if you are completely assured that, then allow me to start learning everything about it how to make our meeting real.
For this I should go to Baku to capital of my country, and learn about everything there. What documents I will require.  I should visit several travel agencies, and certainly to know, how much it will cost for me, all this trip. I think and hope, that it will be not so expensive. And my savings should be enough for this purpose. But to begin with all it, I should know these 4 main thing from you in next letter. 1) Your phone number, where I could reach you anytime.
2) Your closest international airport. I should know the exact name, for we do not have any problems during a meeting. 3) And I also should know, if I fly to you soon, would you meet me at the airport? 4) If it is valid are you assured that you are ready to make with me this step?!
And I very much hope, that you will give me all answers to my questions in your next letters! 
And after it very soon I be able tell you, what I learned about it in details. We choose it, to change our lives, and we will be together. And we will continue to recognize each other. We will be together, and I will give you a kiss. Our first kiss, our first contact. It’s so romantic. But still it is the same beautiful as scared me! Yes, I very much afraid, that something could go not how it is necessary or we expect. To be more exact. Now you say to me, that you love, and you wish to be with me, but I will be there....I am afraid, that you can change the opinion after my coming... Believe me, my heart is assured of you of 100 percent, and my thoughts also, but my mind, only trying to protect me. And it has told me, that I require even some time to learn you better. But because of it, we can just may waste time, our precious time which we could devote to each other, to our dreams, imaginations which become real! We can begin a family, we can be happy. So good as we both dreamed about it! And this dream, that we are together. But as you know, and I understand also that when we are together, we will have an intimacy! Yes, I know it, and I want it! I am really ready for it. But I thought, that there is one dream in my imagination, which I would like to share with you. So proving you, that I am completely ready to be there, to be yours and forever. And I hope, that you will accept it as a gift of my love, fidelity. I have told to you about feelings of pleasure of a life. But if the sex is not a feeling? Both of us thought of it, I’m sure. And it seems to me, that has come right time to divide with you, that I want, and that I dream about. Honey, I want..... I want before you continue, reads this my letter, you turn on the music. Well, some melodious and slow. In this point you be able to enjoy my dreams, desires, and feelings that I will try to transfer in this letter. Feelings that I wish to let out and which I am ready for. And I have already decided that you are worthy to take the most precious thing which I have. 

So here is my dream, hope you like it:  
You sit on a couch, reading the book, you know, that I’m on the kitchen. I cook some dishes which I would like you to eat. You did not expect that but, you know I’m behind of you. My hands embrace you behind and caressed you and your body. You are fine, you place me in your knees, and wish to kiss me. I looked in your eyes and softly concern my hand to your lips. And my hand goes lower on your body. I do not take away my eye from you, I can see, that you like it. My lips are the following with yours, and you wait for a kiss, and you are ready for it. Passion, desire, it possess us. But you do not receive that kiss. I have pressed my lips to your ear, you can hear my breath, you close your eyes and you like it. And again we look on each other.
I slowly blinked and came back to you. You have noticed, that I'm in a transparent dressing gown. And it does not hide all parts of my body. I stand with the back to you, have turned the head, have blinked in you, and have entered into a bedroom. You saw, that I looked, and saw it while you go with me as the silk, sleeping a dress. It has fallen as a petal from a tree. Softly and slowly. And you see, that I continue to go, but I’m without closes, completely. Even on this distance I can hear a sound of your heart. I can hear you breath. And now, almost reaching a bed room, also has almost disappeared from your eyes, I stopped, I turn you sideways and I stretch the hand. And it is soft, slowly tempt you with a finger. I want you! And you followed me! You rise, and you go! And each step to a room, your warm blow faster. Your mind is empty, you think of nothing. You only imagine that soon waits for you. And more close you come, you hear music, soft music, music pulls you   more. And you have reached rooms, you understand, that there is slight light. Only little fires shine a room, a bed and me. Candles so few of them that all you can not see me good, but it is enough to see of me without closes! I sit on a bed, holding two glasses of wine. You are sitting near to me. I’m giving you one glass, and you take it. On this point I start to drink my own, till the end. And I throw out it and I kiss you. I have shared with you the passion. And wine is in my mouth. This taste, sweet taste of my mouth, and strong taste of wine have forced you to switch off if you are uncontrollable. I put you on bed and I sit at top. You see me, my body and my jugs. And during this moment I am by my hand as though chained to a bed and bring my lips in your ear. And I ask you to allow me to love you! You cannot say even a sound, you only nodded. And I understood that you agree. My hands resemble feathers as a bird. I put it under your clothes. You feel their warmth. They are soft and gentle and they caress you. Your eyes not for a moment away from me. You see that I make, I have no more turning towards my head. And I have started kiss your body. Throwing opened your shirt I have stroked your body. And I have not damaged anything. The head has bowed to you. Our lips were close again. And again you so strongly wish to kiss, but it not happened. I only by a tip of the tongue licked your lips which were ready to get together. But not, I never thought hurriedly. I have started to go down. My hair have stroked your body. Love has raised petals. You can not breathe and felt like burns on my body which was hot and cold at the same time. I have opened my eyes. I saw you. I kiss you, your body. I kiss and I caress you with the mouth and hands. And slowly go down to the basis, leaving a damp trace on your trousers where I sat. I very much want you. You are ready to break, but you promised to me, that you give the chance to me to make everything. And you really like it. And I knew that I could make that on what you hoped.
I have stopped when tongue softly downwards to your drawers. I looked at you. I see your eyes, your desire and your imagination. And during this moment my hands already unbuttoned your pants. And I have received "him". I took him hot in my hand. In this point you have noticed, that my eyes lowered to former level. As I have tested rapture. But coming back to the world again I looked at you. Also has gently kissed "him". My eyes never left your eyes.  
I softly took "him" in a mouth, and start to move upwards and downwards. And I have heard your sighs. I understand that you like it. You do not want that I have stopped. I felt it! I felt in the mouth as it moves. And my tongue caressed it as I eat a sugar candy. I do not disappear and I directly like it mad. And I understand that you want more. You wish to enter me. I will prevail over you and slowly I will sit you to see how "he" comes into me in my damp "kitty". And I make slow movements. I wish to enjoy everything, every second and each breath. "She" is shroud "him". It will be crude, damp, and I feel it. And I understand that you already wish to finish. I tell that I dream to become unique with you completely. Also start to move stronger and stronger. And I feel like in me will start to pulse "he". And from my “kitty” will be "milk" which completely cover it and will make cruder. I wish to make it a reality, to try and feel.

And certainly you will have questions. And I will tell to you. I believe that the in making love should not be restriction. There should not be a limits. Or something that you could not try. All type of it. I will be ready for it. All it is necessary to try and transfer on the reality. And I hope, that we will try to make it together soon. Honey, I hope that my imagination not scared you. And then I will go mad (smile). I so want you if you only knew. You know that it just a dream, since I never before had any experience in bad. And all this things I could read in book, you know that I like to read it very much. I really hope that soon I be able to make all this real, make it with you! And you will be my first, my only one man till the end of my life! 

Now you will have time to think and dream, just as I make. While I want to learn all about our meeting.
I love you, yours Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp390599vsk;
        Wed, 26 Sep 2018 01:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a62:a9d:: with SMTP id 29-v6mr4325057pfk.60.1537949085365;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1537949085; cv=none;
        b=pv+c5ByeujKUWz3k5j09K3BH1kLOvhsaaAOSCoYoHN6XjOp8tUM4RKB4f2SZoUqsRU
         IwH4lBZtFZDzQtQaQ9UVqAvxg1GNncheLCjpyO8npB60iSVX1NDoiB+vMN5to49FyGfW
         yD+P5WuPSaoMw6TE7i2Ouz4x5DTmnbk1FkmGu3osCtVvKeU6E4jWKs41KvwuCzMsxLl0
         vXkTxISwry+hs6ATVkK7MZij4cKyP5UDeZZbLuzFlyM0ZXPfPxQhf7rc5MkvtiqIZuiK
         BKYDbye6tmSjekxWdX5OgIqS9mEJTThkO9IoMpK/pFAnGS4tTmYuzqkRx3vqQ8uu/6ZD
         iZTw==
        bh=v7NAGFexWkJ0DdupCwigBqP+/9UXouS38ChRamB9K1c=;
        b=lCOzwEnAEROcZF/pseLJBgKUAY+a3aHoACfSsCzEVpKdc6o25dbl37b66DDbJg3yku
         XMCTLcRoaew7vG//os+IV01MpayIPm3wW//xeEaWISgonDq0lpfOtXxNo2QrAyC/78nN
         6/tArnsQM1z2UcfSfGGegUhyeuBGB9i233ixoR3VM925QtEyI792PRHS4l7AGtpikizr
         cojXhDZ/lz3CJboJnJ8khKvJuqF3bRrHYNCIb50Wh8SrEPF99G2RZ7dhubWTstZNGGrw
         dQikOpYQ81+OjV2O/s3O8aJVWc1/TB4wRKJIQQQUBKm0wWdBo8CB3ODAtSeufvcDRU57
         Pdlw==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=O6x3H7jk;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id g3-v6sor1023965plo.94.2018.09.26.01.04.44
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=O6x3H7jk;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=O6x3H7jkbkvJyN8QzITzCYqNeStVKKuYk2E6jaiFAhLxQDINmt8DsEPWFVYHHCxblM
         H98Ol0BAWhO6KtlcSBO5JXryKxhdoi3tYZ9CxYloZRNFPgABUlwLCDcgy4UYTmMNdCsU
         gdiQO9BLQfNcJmmTYNTwFhXxX6PvZYHuE7eGXEvizf1V7j8iFVbpk3j3blLv5EY4/mUg
         t2PfjgA/ObqGCEvZUbyTJTmzkum4f2TVx+zvHXzQ90hKdeLTIbPugrY3lrXEVkp5B73Y
         Amc7pIYkXrNwZy5sS8h7/pJhtMiPDbrEYE2gGkL/i8V0LFcgL+17ty+Ws4VGXhcUgRYM
         L46w==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=t5W10BuLsD8pRK8SDfxY0NsM/nol7+uYySSzborNWdfgrg7T/qbf/N3Vd9hI7by7HX
         sLHw4LuyPkj5REAbeLZfwNlwwFonHlGYrGXBtDOIv4IQHU19YUamXFN8nfJSnlNXV7Z4
         JIlW6MEVL02ky3YrKrMYl8l8dWnoWvsZgMqBPNHu1BGwNyLCcD2hQxIStremjK7jywLX
         5ECscfu/lWasJDPqXVO4qsL3wM6kj4Rt49H9nGW2C1XnJL9kQj0O94oFGOj3Ao9mzIBN
         7jgAPTjklOsqW3ocWkQHqJuGFQJSlMmhM9FIfD+4cUiaqhALNK8tZ5mbJfTnTlE+1A1m
         x8MQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfogvUlxA9ZWNA0Ee5GV+cu1bHd1mxl9P3mCdj6FXTy6yyZjB/M74 6CWwDvIlmyM7aBOrohkWUHd/YRBM
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:9693:: with SMTP id n19-v6mr4874960plp.282.1537949084349;
        Wed, 26 Sep 2018 01:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id e190-v6sm6926174pfc.81.2018.09.26.01.04.39
        for <xxx>
        Wed, 26 Sep 2018 01:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:56:33 +0500
Message-ID: <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi my love xxx.
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------BEED1B41C962A9E"

------------BEED1B41C962A9E
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------907FA83005D305"

------------907FA83005D305
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2021 um 11:28 von vierauge »  

zemfiranuramend19.jpeg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend19.jpeg
zemfiranuramend20.jpeg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend20.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #18 - 27. September 2018 um 18:06

My beloved xxx, as always I was very glad to see your letter. Your answer gave me even more strength and confidence that we need to make the next step in our relationship. I was very glad to see and understand that you liked my last letter and my fantasy. But I'm sure that if you let me, in the near future I will be able to show you all my passion, love and desire for you in real world. I think it will be much more interesting and pleasant than just reading such fantasies (a smile). Don’t you think so? That's all, enough about this, otherwise I will again be excited (smile).

How are you there today? I hope that you have a good mood and health, and the weather does not make you sad? Because I'm all right here, the sun is shining brightly and it makes my mood even better. I have the feeling that everything perfectly harmonizes today in everything that surrounds me with my mood, with my feelings and thoughts. I really already forgot when the last time I had such an easy, such a wonderful mood. It's like I fly in the clouds with happiness and around me all is positive and bright. It's really not so easy to explain with words everything that I feel now. Probably, this state is close to euphoria. And if now I could have the opportunity to look in to your eyes, hug you, kiss and talk for a long time, then I would be ready to die on that day (smile). Because it would be the best day in my entire previous life. And my heart could stop from an overabundance of feelings, emotions and joy! I guess I'll never tire of telling you "thank you!" for the fact that you appeared in my life!!! Thank you that thanks to you I can live again and enjoy this life. I can dream again and make plans. I understand that soon I can realize my main dream, and achieve my main goal, but for it remains to do just a few last steps. And I very much hope that you will agree to take these steps with me. I'm afraid to think that all this is just my naive illusions and your intentions regarding me are not as serious as I'd like. Forgive me xxx, but I'm just a girl and such fears are peculiar to us (smile). I think that only after I can be with you together, I be able to completely calm down.

Therefore, my beloved, in this letter I would like to talk about the next step in our relations. I already told you about it several times, but now I think I absolute ready for it. And I hope that you will agree to do this step with me. You already know, now our relationship is in the brightest, most delicate stage. With the help of our letters, we were able to get to know each other enough good. We were able to understand that we are a really good couple. I believe that the Internet and correspondence have done their good work for us! Fate gave us a wonderful chance and an opportunity to get to know each other via the Internet and get those warm feelings that we now have. But, I believe that it is necessary to preserve and develop it. If we leave all this unchanged now, if we continue writing letters for many more months, our relations will remain just friendly. We will be also write letters, share our experiences, emotions. But every day, these bright and warm feelings, which we have now much and which are stronger than friendship, all this will fade and disappear. I'm afraid and do not want this.

You know, in the last days I have a lot of thinking. I thought about what and how we can do to develop our relationship? I thought and asked myself, am I ready for the next step, do I really want this? And I came to the conclusion that I really want all this! I want and I am ready to meet you in real world. And this is not just a spontaneous decision! This decision is well thought out and I hope that we will be able to bring it to real life soon. I was thinking about where it's best to have our first meeting? I thought that you could come to my country, to my city, I would show you this and you would see my life. But, then I also started to think about what kind of risk it would be for you? I told you already that my country is not the best and safest place for tourists because of religion of my country. You can easily find information that many tourists have disappeared here. Someone later appeared, after their relatives paid large ransoms. Others have never been found. There are terrible rumors in my country that tourists are being kidnapped to sell their organs. So I'm afraid that if you come here and bad people find out that you're a foreigner, they can do some bad things with you. And I be not able to protect you or guarantee your safety while you're here. So I do not think that your coming here is a good idea, sorry. Then I began to think about another option - that I would come to you. Of course, for me it will also be a very worrying event. Because I will go to another country, culture, to absolute new world. And there I do not know anyone except you. It will be a completely new experience for me. And it will be very important for me that you could understand this and support me, when I come to you. Then I will feel calmer and it will all be easier for me. And I think that my coming to you is the best option. Because I really want to test and strengthen our feelings. And this meeting is necessary for this. So that you and I can get all this experience and understanding in the real world. And then we can draw a conclusion about what further step we should take. At the same time, before the next step, I will already have ideas about your country, about living there and it will be easier for me to decide on the next step. 

My love xxx,  I plan to go to the city of Baku (it’s the capital of my country) in the near future, to find there a good travel agency and find out all the necessary details and cost. I hope, that my savings will suffice to travel to you. I hope that you understand everything that I wanted to tell you in this letter correct. Also I hope that your feelings for me are as strong as mine for you. And that very soon we will be able to feel it all in a real place, in real time. And in the next letter we will be able to discuss our meeting in more detail.

I love you and with great impatience I will wait for your answer.
Yours Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp1842696vsk;
        Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a63:700e:: with SMTP id l14-v6mr9164948pgc.359.1538043616152;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1538043616; cv=none;
        b=OJrmvPFFPLYMJKDZZ0x6mk85vKYKO7LoXPerTb6FCw9mENrNkp+InFHg2VzlYBgxXs
         2CKy+irg/zsaH2P6tF3G9Q1TH7CKYX55/5sbTpdjehijhohrvZOQdyuLXNYXMQRFtFgB
         DY7AxPQ8DEX1ecbQNAZVbWsWmQySUGpS3e+me15izFbgYXbwpcz45Am+tza2fe0Rm47G
         11+l03e60HFQtRX+nSMBevG/UQuPLoscGzj7Kc3dVVISQHoKWbDtsKhBt+k1q74hvHEW
         dfGf3f1QrVQ9Qua9Rpb2QA1MDXeLMOwAKFs0g6SRshRt1Tygm4T35gJKnmTrYJg0bbE6
         kVRQ==
        bh=KWsfhbQBGUxvFQrJ2rG4NqTJvsUS1Cn7bpx8gZDGyY0=;
        b=WZunEyl2tyKswJfLuSqdyVyGHrgR9tn+zGI3FEQCwbrT8BMo0msUUneVJUyZpX1QSt
         W1w0v1brm0VYy0K0PD+X/MAh1ZbBqqnDi/+G5fE3mp3gUCl6sPjWsF8PtNJ88w6HJ2nP
         pdY1lARdMmQwbigcoFZDujxLW9600oCcQhKfhhY0gcwNevD9AIEBDbNK4ev/UdybofbS
         meTpfq+4c+Uy9xJw77JQs0nce37scxqI9GfoW7xTGa4koMvGjk18+GUbjJjceumLFiR6
         MqlvlN0iDEQs0rgTcXJFPgXPAbqkBbra0a7CfKNVdEysTLV7qVALFNCz7pBC8mCu+/RA
         5meg==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=TbMeHhPD;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id l7-v6sor346322pgl.245.2018.09.27.03.20.15
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=TbMeHhPD;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=TbMeHhPDF1sOEY1rQDCHgCHlCAO2eonfwCCM/azfPx4gOcm17Og2JvT90rRczxp27T
         TK49z3Z8xRSxkyvY2KZH2kqFou4XtEJrZM870nLobMD82cyBzxo8lLfhhbVch1FhGLc1
         vCJJqbTK4zLGO65SXBrPwU+k7FOYvdJAxhNqDUilBMUoYDYuBAE07eVrvQjd2n7H04hq
         l5kS/QYSAA8CcErlPFPzyswpDjztVDU+6jpu1tG0McV9k3p1lANuwBN/GhUCD3XF8jMq
         oI7WnJdIxQWVbyTa0OzET7I82khxZiCilcswAXT8XbNgeMMy7pE7zC4F0RlgQ9IP5YQO
         E4Fw==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=jQ3P1HxsZNuakeJIh1lvOcJ/bFUJPzH3TbO3/oVsjP+ws1EHEhPBU9Y5dmC3h1C1Am
         5qBlL0RHTDXj5Htwgd0+4IvByjQ6MXImkW8PwjVl4z5RUHj5QCRISVGgxfHYkUwf47C3
         1y4p+8MXpCg8CSIT17QqykFHg+jFe75BKjyddq+/opCwFO2naz1wGXyWCDcTQtwtHEXY
         9X25tbZY3Zo/iiof4ldNIuXFbvTnTYPV1boo66UHlrb6eiaC9pxQRxkFVIlX5KeW0wrf
         oOMfeHYk2puDcyVoJ8clByxSA51ogmjndDxq3Tt0jdsegVExd+VuATFGpDq35ZkQ4YJv
         UrGQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfojstHecT/ZWW6nka1AwHujpy454ZCT0kFNQsP5BVZRv5ZLikta6 VI2DmMjcmqznNVqoHXFi5iM7VH+s
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a65:60cf:: with SMTP id r15-v6mr9564700pgv.41.1538043615239;
        Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id y1-v6sm2810260pfy.89.2018.09.27.03.20.10
        for <xxx>
        Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 15:09:42 +0500
Message-ID: <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi my love prince xxx.
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------6E17D1F3358C0DD8"

------------6E17D1F3358C0DD8
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------734714C1841EEFE"

------------734714C1841EEFE
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2021 um 11:29 von vierauge »  

zemfiranuramend21.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend21.jpg
zemfiranuramend22.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend22.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #19 - 30. September 2018 um 14:18

My love xxx, thank you for your answer. I was glad to see that you could understand all the arguments that I wrote you. And most importantly, that you agreed with me about our meeting, and that I can come to you soon.

I'm here all right. Weather is great, my mood maximal good. In my soul there is a premonition of some wonderful event, that will be in the near future. And I hope that this is a premonition is about our soon meeting (smile). And I also hope, that all is well in your life. Your mood, health and all other aspects of your life are good.

And so today, early in the morning I went to Baku, to the capital of my country. I went there to visit good tourist agency. Previously, I was doing researches on the Internet. I talked with colleagues at my work, who have traveled before. And on the basis of these learning’s, I chose a good travel agency and went there. I think, that I really made a lot of work and researches and I hope, that you appreciate it. As you could see I’m very thorough approach to important things that determine my future. And now I will inform you all that I learned in a travel agency.

And so, to go to you, I will need to have  the follow things:
1) a tourist visa. A tourist visa is the easiest and fastest way for me to come to you. And it is have a very high probability of confirmation of the embassy of your country. If to do other types of visas, it will require a longer time to obtain more of the necessary documents and evidence from your side. And other types of visas will have a high probability of failure. Therefore, a tourist visa - is the best option in this case. 2) insurance of my health while I'm in your country.
3) Air tickets in 2 sides. This is a basic requirement for obtaining a tourist visa. 
With all of these things a travel agency will help me. And they will do it for their small commission. And I think this is really a good option to use the services of a travel agency. Because in this case, I'm going to do a minimum of effort and will not make possible mistakes. I do not want to spend a lot of time and effort to make several trips to different places, while I do it myself  and maybe make some mistakes. It would be better to trust the professionals and do everything in the best way. I hope that you will agree with me on this?
Once I pay for it in full, the travel agency begins its work. And it will require 10-12 business days to all necessary things. Therefore, we can easily agree on the date of my arrival to you. And as soon as we will discuss all the necessary details, we will be able to choose the best date for the meeting.

And so, I also learned the full cost of my trip to you. If I do it in 14 days after today's date. It will cost Euro 870. This amount includes everything necessary for my coming to you. All of what I have written above you. And additional fees are not required. I looked up my capabilities now, my savings and the fact that I will be able to find quickly. And it is Euro 300.
My love, I think you can already see that I straight girl. I always told you what I think and feel. I believe this it is correct. I do not use hints, or any guesswork. So I want to ask you directly. Will you can help me with Euro 570 soon? 
I believe that it would be right, when you and I take part together in organizing of this meeting. And for this I can give you e-mail a travel agency, so you could also contact them. I do not want you to send me money. It will be a lot safer and easier if you send it straight to a travel agency. You can control the whole process of organizing of my trip to you. And also you can not worry that something bad happened with your money.
I hope that you will agree with me on this. In any case, I'll be waiting for your answer, to understand everything.

Love you. I hope for your understanding.
yours Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp1779398vsk;
        Sat, 29 Sep 2018 03:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:850b:: with SMTP id bj11-v6mr2661826plb.107.1538216944862;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1538216944; cv=none;
        b=u1GvkTnhiy0bDIx+YDa25ukgPkcB3pMcpCbEdaJ4IUjqWkKzgRo5sJgoqX8B8AvilP
         6VqlESUMXFWqJugVTnbjP02fUJnDn9/4fntu+B6CVyA6ySa/FfkidqQkrlpFvXgiUYLP
         X8AFoFHBB+ujhOVccjP2tEs9oZ0NroQELaGBqnGZfhtDZhRuCBo0i557Q3048NOEbfuQ
         vEFJWAjONJuDm/VOrZSfN/bSTOF1JoG46F9c8p2bd1CFmY6JDSwqLSM4B9+6yKFyiwTm
         NxcKyUyshqhLbKiaQttQm1inz9L3Gm4eywlGR0i9T8uAUdyPHWeHSsvXaztb9PbAszn9
         guog==
        bh=YF1cOXTSdKTG5vLOWI2XuGP13u0zH1ftBMJCfwLO7n8=;
        b=GH76wJwf5GK/0av5CkUC0Lxy13U4NLf7w26MJ32+64p+CvlpAvZjn8H/RzGtDir+1V
         A7cmogdEzGgG2nQcxwKndcXKYDZfWW5t6pQvjhdguwHt1/bww9mPgLaFqRFS0vLjv4rG
         JzQPG0lXfzUjxyYnIkSUZ+OrGfglhYYV/5UG+16INg9p7EUT5All0z0KqZr+VuHfgECc
         0VppiwT6XyCkM9uJn3tSOkpq1QEzUr93QciSclot6sT0FMcd8qRRCgMsNv7Z5JLEPQVi
         wD/P0uTQIVUcFitlJZXf+AOCgCtGzvmY6+5W1PH+YrZB4cW7qdXrQNvPF+08xCHFUwqg
         XUmA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=ctvKoN+Z;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id i62-v6sor822221pfk.18.2018.09.29.03.29.04
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=ctvKoN+Z;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=ctvKoN+ZPKYO9A4V+bNOi2aMXCv5b9CfloAIdDj0rwglrde1RLpSbBS/RnZORpPqHo
         +TTg4Hw7asbtuskr7ag3n+KKGW90us1j2pfMrv4wncnO6KUVMmANKaiGtADudTTFqBrN
         7YUOhjJC2bVoT9RkAkFn5wcUrB8Lb/jp0+WaI1U5ZmapO15Y6EDkOaydiZs8yS8VG0wd
         kmIVz8L8zwS7duxUvNnLiLhW7eMN6Q1lGte6ZCA5V9grVNhi+plvLG97JtQExAUFZxKL
         K668AyXzIKfTl7Xut2uujFQCnM24orAEE2SqM2yOgUPX3jSAgJDnNhPxiQkAFy8/ybP8
         +NVg==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=K7wmaw1UCv/+JXJmeyvB7DhwNWDvj9LyFAhQ9rqsquc2uAloY1VmvmKfgCWc9SRdJW
         GYrd4qpVCLLloLam90cgRKMg9Gd0inlXup+Bgiy3I8LTxb/SxdzH1wIXrFR6QxL4ccNT
         S/iWL3FtvTOs44MH+keKDhQwspzEMKgGjGhCrBhTAJq5sIM2SNVCTX/p0j+pXg1RAMDw
         7H07RQlpiTEIqaDs2WTPG6szCbdeOfSOhMVFrbrIG/pUhlGKfVwDYMbB0cfY7Z8rO+RD
         0RqfLQ6NAejQA1e/5tw/qYQip+JF0FCNwTNm5wrZsaYRVKbtOaRtAhpvFHU1PEMTwc+g
         pAig==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfoj4D0SzNZetGmYRc0051AgkJDjYKDkaUv4E4/D2eeY9Y23Qp2Zw dtciixoyDLrn0N6MFSdlYwxTf/WJ
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a62:86c6:: with SMTP id x189-v6mr2588311pfd.252.1538216943808;
        Sat, 29 Sep 2018 03:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id n83-v6sm12717385pfg.21.2018.09.29.03.29.01
        for <xxx>
        Sat, 29 Sep 2018 03:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 15:28:52 +0500
Message-ID: <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------C5132156329B1D1D"

------------C5132156329B1D1D

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #20 - 01. Oktober 2018 um 18:59

Hi my love xxx! I'm glad to receive your new letter. But I understand that you do not read my letters. 
From the first letter I tell you that I do not live in Russia. I live in Azerbaijan. 
You can see that it’s absolutely different, independent country. Or do you write to other girls from Russia? 
I await your explanations. Zemfira.

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp3767548vsk;
        Mon, 1 Oct 2018 02:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a63:2441:: with SMTP id k62-v6mr9510556pgk.26.1538385209245;
        Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1538385209; cv=none;
        b=UW/G09ZnfaVV9zmA9SLXMbGinZ41766FLN5RjSielSgdg4ksxFhv5Gej1DAfS+DHI6
         0kWNADPSpJTW2+n0mH/oqpa042z7d2f1LqgxWa5/Bpy7yOMa3mKv3cFgvU0zEqZ6im4m
         nAJzY8WvNKAAClwW/fQ8Jk+U+6kCd8YNeJa20dbG45nqr6KS5jzvS8SLF0iQM41Z7oNQ
         kmZQIoYzsY1vcUGh8TOoT2ZoAZkG8cIU6zb/lcpqrQIceunLpfNW27eQtFOUAdlJqbzn
         pv2We/k0+6NsPoRMwB0X6Ko/d3FMZoiod9rR4v8DTz+DZ4djctfvRGKPkrcEWlmf9XT1
         GPtw==
        bh=YWhbXeTDiyaHHVQzMvbE6d8OYdRZb5fQZZTpnjLzfVU=;
        b=tWbaSFEcw2/aA4+NbqAMVdG1LJDYe7kF8myVjE81YWNdEvrc+y116dIXK/TnflTkFM
         jK4yZDDdWXEslDwnoDhWuazS8wegNKfIiOrO4GOmHuGMgXVjerXNN+I+JHQeqiXxaAeU
         kQD9hS380O2ArSBwtLVjCh4Nrkx+ao5vn0keYIwBjTkC7EeQ7uhbFGtC7hL64GjgB/PX
         qjIsvazorAdSoWqM7Nv8L99iBCpTwLnolXuoSC9CsG+Bt99UD5HNkqb2TPUSgxafyz9q
         csY08+e7ygt/m+VA0DRbolR2HNsM55xrZPloy+a29sxI6tAhIFjrT7VFiWjaLr5Z49xU
         iG1g==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b="k9Td/Meh";
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id e4-v6sor440337pgm.318.2018.10.01.02.13.28
        for <xxx>
        Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b="k9Td/Meh";
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=k9Td/Meh3XniiwGgEbC3CMWm+zrWsqA9n2PeLclTzQSELc9Z3/pm+JPMNyAHEUBJsG
         5YZYVMtSrzURnwOkvuieX105uUT457LNqStbjDX928rZgwF8hgf9bnCUuoBUngAqqNdA
         vyPkogzrWnb13mEHUwQmxHBqYLhIAT4DWxD3c/Pv9dYJrOR7CkqyhDAWxEA5PPPkGXKv
         Y0SKmjyQ4bdHlioah6cX0dQ0lPASSOkp4Obf3stRSZZaSYhD5GJDeIFgaJ8dYm6N+My7
         SyazjZMAwhn96T23snCMxK5psI9O2bJ7T1/e0qPneEF7RKJA1NoeD08Z6sEq+3ydj41X
         814w==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=NoVBWYt1By/8ZzHsbjsrPWnNtGXtGEi7itCydAvR/vb3Tb2VRysIhoIxPxBcaT0Fg/
         GdolQHdL9CfLqZKRNAHY8uG+UeZ6ouWu7t39TT8DfiqXo6S9RLJsKIpfLcdYy4iUXGBE
         WHyxDjBxFq51NiNTjuDbCqLuOpmnoc2vIO60T04lFVufkb5xzxiOkX20ESPENehRQHQq
         INeijbHbntKIQCnutNiJ5tc06MpkJrzyfftfkb6IP2xjRVMQP2wjo4l14hKVUU+pyPgX
         yNPgYesBg+h7iTDC1uE21patvlPXaEO4J4xPo3drOjzc48IcykwI2vukjcjIG/UeABhw
         /vCA==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfogfR4w1pGmYHeNLnuXc8nESCWzubuZZmFBSdHD7X+cRzzrXXM2m svwmQjTuE4K+Xy5nhBttQFMDYjP2
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a63:d64b:: with SMTP id d11-v6mr3027731pgj.450.1538385208488;
        Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id e9-v6sm3224365pgs.92.2018.10.01.02.13.25
        for <xxx>
        Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:13:18 +0500
Message-ID: <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------118A619F228901C9"

------------118A619F228901C9

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #21 - 10. Oktober 2018 um 18:55

Hello my love xxx. I am very glad to read your letter again now. I just came and reach the computer, I can smile again. You are a very kind and caring person and I am happy to have found you. If we are together, then I will never let you go. I would like to say and share only with you, and what is in my heart. I really hope that you can open your heart later. We found each other and now we should be happy together, we should always appreciate it. I will fight for our happiness and we will meet and tell each other in the eyes that we love. We start writing letters not so long ago, but during this time our letters change our whole life. I am very happy and smile more. People at work tell me that I have become happy. But I did not say all the details, and not to spoil everything. I want to go to you and I will not tell anyone. We must meet with you soon and then we decide our fate. I told you that I already knew all the information and it’s also difficult to go further than one. I love you and I want to constantly study you, discover new things in you and love it. I want now that we together decide what we want and when we meet.
I want a serious relationship, I want to be only with you, I want to do our future with you. All my life I was probably waiting for you and I want to see now and understand. I want to see you as you really are. I do not want us to play roles like in the movies. I love to write you letters, I love to read your words. But I really want to hear all this in reality from you. So I love the ears. Your letters give me a lot of happiness and joy. I think a lot about what places we will visit with you. This is a different culture, weather and atmosphere. And the main thing for me is to be with you, so that I will never get lost. I already want to be with you, and not to write these letters. I usually now stand by the window and imagine a lot. I can make myself some tea and think about us. I already want to take care of you, wash clothes and cook. And I do not want to do it only for myself. I always want us to think and care constantly about each other. Since without this we can not go further.
I stand by the window for a long time and again represent you next to me. I think we miss, all this is mutual and we people can feel. We are far from each other, but we feel our love at a distance and this love is very strong. Sometimes I have hiccups, and I think that you remember me at this time (I smile). I believe that we will constantly evoke interest. I want to be silent even together. All that matters to me is to preserve our happiness. And yet we found it, and should not lose. I really want to believe all your words. And also if you kiss you and take care. I will only be glad to see all your male actions. I think that we say all this sincerely, and also from the heart. We want to be and live together, this is a common desire. We will cope with all life difficulties and nothing will disturb us. There are many bad people in the world, but we will never contact them.
I understand and also we all have difficulties. I told you it is important and that I will try for our meeting. And yet the amount that I can pay for the trip is very small. I try my best. Yet now I want to contact the travel agency again. And it is possible to go further in the process. But I need to know if there is any opportunity to help now with money ?? I told you that I have some money. But I do not have the whole amount. I understand and do not want to ask for help. But I told the truth and that I can not cope with it alone. Perhaps you can borrow this money?
So I will wait for your any answer. And if you support me now, it will mean a lot to me. And all your actions for our sake, I will always appreciate. And even now we are at a distance, but soon we will look into each other’s eyes and be happy for us. I want to see and also your desire to meet now. I also think our desires are mutual. I think we can go further. I dream of a day when I see you in front of me. I would like to kiss you now. You are always in my heart and I am here. You are always in my thoughts, you are always with me! I love you and want you to know it always.

I kiss you gently and sweetly!
Forever your Zemfira!

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp4829436vsk;
        Tue, 9 Oct 2018 01:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a63:6342:: with SMTP id x63-v6mr23315482pgb.83.1539075439349;
        Tue, 09 Oct 2018 01:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1539075439; cv=none;
        b=g0BXsilFz+ef4aAuJMGUAsgAOr4ki2OXqWNIqkCkdMHPCJD3hXSNvASGiaeQo1oQlq
         puwRA4q2mqVucavSp89uzjFhNQOXkUuE5hVOxapbtVO9lwAAB2Zhe2A3QjP8h9M/eoAJ
         Sy6AIZT/+gttY6GqEnr4TeM/ApSohAt6MxGYoV03/yFq/ti229BiPyGoHnFXgAAds52/
         WFFelso86dm11idyLFR5zLJsBjhHt16/V1haNYkzUOOdYjmJmFklvHVpSgb8S2Rwp2kq
         /ixTdCmJ7PP8sbj/J46kTEShG7puE5su7HcxPzy9SF1WMdpirwuPmpGZ0hwXIrHOrQaO
         K9pQ==
        h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:references:in-reply-to
         :subject:to:message-id:from:date:dkim-signature;
        bh=gdTA4vRR1i4nQ9o13T0gRefONDhz7U3wGkkSCAqQjQg=;
        b=UN7gwjaj1snaIh5K+crYt/x7cYlbTu5V2csuDTg1ShT0BbQrSzIhw+Y1Nkcnj2+C1o
         eQdeKmiKax22DbTjCmqICBHlk8zBBWIXLFCm3wIOUU3R7zb5HiSTYpgMUK1b42bv54KI
         +2FmRBBApC9FmSMc9ShxlB1RT+Jdha7/DB1eWWO286eAMqdsoFBhXwZpNd3FXKTG+/V7
         N4Et/3eBy8qEgoXOZpzohTNLCmjVGLMiz64pFI5sZfxEhu2U1cgoBO+yshc2bE8rm4Wj
         CWGgOwJ/PZoAaJn5R5crvkodVoBzuvN1ysXkWdj4z4Eezi3CxgbymYdnGW3pf5cPh2Nk
         x0SQ==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=iBIrOfs1;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id z15-v6sor13318287pff.38.2018.10.09.01.57.18
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 09 Oct 2018 01:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=iBIrOfs1;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
         :content-transfer-encoding;
        b=iBIrOfs1C7/OITEe+S+VhMaplZVGSbwtifVf18/1l8RKWnTK669TaamOU8OyNaJpKL
         LO1vk/6CEuEQ//QIlle1rYY6d6Cg05Ut7Wk+5tCkwHdnYWYB2YVDqfHd2V7mUDxsR7X2
         cECXROyTsp/zb7tx8I0IKX91Lo6hrz+hsr3TV+RGkn98EVbW++jHixR0I5KGvu4dUbcL
         2JecWMusUxpvoRZR8t2UScXI0mH8eygvCdh9dwvcIbAK8dml/YndJl9tDbjMbwH1jWCk
         6ishgGj/9LuYTXAGFXStXgnfxCBDd31auiIU9qQ7dY4Bv+3fbWzF4M3gyNUGUwdE3pyG
         kU/Q==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
         :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding;
        b=Hz5qm3p3WA3qtmHjl3xVpx7oNccEocjyjWgk87Uc2GBLzCdU5zTUMJp1YcODYRKUVi
         sIrPyop440EUR63aULTTJV/1CvuhV084BIbvh611hdEGNOEzHnRxLsL7bn2kh9K4fPda
         DmsdKtW0EuezvGT8L6b2BNxFZpNVD52ljVw3povhZj46Xzf12YEHeAQ8NpOjNJP29fxj
         a+14HSsoNa2mH8zE+LVpmDyJbVR5OTZNwPQQUASdyQv57c4GuUP7H1VTzcvfO8YGAZXV
         gbnzmHHVrllnyGTNs0rbCblSGt7Bem4/ko1EWezwoYIszGFvnh7K3DOy7FWBnK4eHllr
         aWsg==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfojPbunnsgK8Nyc1QGjnaOrwR8iZgqVlhPsbapDwb2+C8ImBzzfM IsQuPybsP9KLEtvDDq5BoyFDJpLE
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a62:8559:: with SMTP id u86-v6mr29156025pfd.32.1539075438418;
        Tue, 09 Oct 2018 01:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id f83-v6sm28491040pfa.109.2018.10.09.01.57.16
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 09 Oct 2018 01:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 13:29:49 +0500
Message-ID: <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #22 - 13. Oktober 2018 um 13:39

My lovely husband xxx, I am very pleased to see your letter, and most importantly to see what you say.
You gave me the love, you gave me joy and happiness, a smile on my face. But the main thing you gave me a hope now! Yes, that is what I have now.
The hope is that we'll be together soon. And that all of what we wrote, and dreamed of talking to each other can become a reality. We can change our lives, here and now, together with you. And start a new life where you and I will.
I am glad that you are ready to take this step, and I understand .... honestly, I understand how difficult for you to make it. Trust me 100 percent. No, probably trust me 1,000 percent. And believe me, I will justify your trust !

I never thought that I will be so happy , that I will smile so often, and will know what is the real love. And most importantly, I will dream again, and all my dreams become real .....
If you were here, you probably heard the sound of my heart. I'm so excited, I understand that this is a very important step for us. And what is this ....... I want to, we both want.
Let us do this, we will make our love stronger, our real touch and our kisses daily. I want this, I want to feel you close, to hear your voice and your breath. Loving you, and give my warmth every day.

And now I don’t want you just could only help me with payments, but also watch out for all the work of my documents. For you have no any have questions to which I can not answer, and most importantly you have a warranty. Since it's your money, and you're helping me. 
I give you my e-mail Travel Agency I wrote you before.

Mail: jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com

And so I would like you to write them today. Just tell them that you write about me and my trip to you, you can call them my details and they will know for sure, that you write them about me. Here is my details: 
Address: Azerbaijan, city Agsu.
Full Name: Zemfira Babekova

And they can help you to make this payment. They will say how can you pay for everything.
And most importantly, I would like you to pay directly to the travel agency. And I have several reasons for it.

1) I told you that you can write to travel agency in my country. And they help us to make our dream come true, our meeting. They will answer all the questions that you will be interesting, and as my flight which relate to you.
2) How can you help me with the money to pay and where to send?! This question faces us. And I want to tell you that I am very afraid for your money. I'm afraid that if you're going to send them to me personally, I have to go to Baku, and only there I'll be able to receive it. And then there are a few problems.
a) Due to the fact that I have to walk a lot, I'm afraid to lose your money.
I can be robed. This amount of money is very large for my country, and there is someone who wants to get rich quickly and easily. And perhaps I will be their goal. They can trace after me from bank, and then to rob me.
And the beat during a robbery, or worse. And this, I fear for my health. And again, I'm afraid for your money.
And on this, I ask you to write in a travel agency and pay them directly. They can provide you different types of payment. And so they can give you a guarantee. And you choose what is more comfortable for you.

If I do everything myself (with your financial help), and fly to you as a tourist, I have no problems with obtaining a visa in your country. I could easily get it and do not have no problems. After I walk into migration service, and receive permission to leave my country.
When we meet, and after a few weeks, we will go to your embassy to apply for an extension of my presence in your country. Since we met on one of the tours (we can’t say that we did not know each other before), and began to chat, make friends, and love each other.
Show them photos, and everything else. And we will not have more problems.
So I was advised the agency, because we'll be together forever.

But if you're going to do without the help of my local travel agency, then the passage of the migration service may have questions and concerns. And in general can forbid me to fly.
Even if I still get to fly to you, and I will be with you. Your government can deny me a visa extension, relying on the fact that I just want you to stay in your country and that I have no feelings for you (which not true). And then there will be problems that we can not decide!

Now everything is in your hands. And I hope that you will do everything to ensure that we be together. And I can give you my love, your warmth, your life.
I love you, your wife Zemfira. kiss

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp1757154vsk;
        Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a62:241a:: with SMTP id r26-v6mr5253197pfj.74.1539425502341;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1539425502; cv=none;
        b=n7aYT3X9mtfZt8HTqNrhhXqLF8DGVE8+ylmDtTSbFUajiCyfrLozja4eT+0hkoZ+11
         4pS2DGkn3Qp7FDDhC302fcPKXtWoWQk3N/OCRcKOxu/lIrBI+j7QblZsmcM8cGBrRxIV
         IY14clx+5AKhz//cSLe/0ULBeHAE+rFXfB0/PpfMSXy4Ocf5vMsnE8r9VfSKpRlQe2uP
         9K38zqMF6WtZU3lbSHJ8Ym8EjZIINn/MjY766zqghL/zbf5T3sEbGBVEWR1JG0nCkHM9
         3rGsp1QCcnRi+h+rfTO0/dyFu3M6PMP15mJSxgXYyIzURGSptSv8KAS+FIfdz1HlXRzN
         yDkw==
        bh=DG0/0FuPZwPkvmLU2kIA3Gf+CbqVvKdZ8QNZKsle4Qo=;
        b=hLB1k97Jud/A9UllxDLuWYA+j9C4CwrvdxNqGJnecI2nvlZdbn9ocpyOwn7B8oMhSN
         UYbahzPiX3ATXeU9vvClrrTWMem9uurBh3rYNGt+/dqgEG598spQJInb7FgYAkVvHCeS
         jc3jgrYm/IEnTfyEB0FGiViBZEeriZIs9A4GtuziQ8RYwUadvab13kZU/L2+SqOoORwA
         96GGT2vybtyUkP0qM/xu4D0Kc8A7l5Bd2gNIXO0q9WoS8TzaYj7OtWo0COXwPEYo4jIg
         iJZJk8LaEZVwbCASiHqmT9LKyBwBG1gV0wJl8XkDv1/k4iPpvuN0s95+X4QfElm5aX4e
         T5bA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=bo0DNzeY;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id h4-v6sor2842305plk.55.2018.10.13.03.11.42
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=bo0DNzeY;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=bo0DNzeYPJ717efsDS+YAWvKxgJUMLYrZNGHFYNVr07tJXzVc6uV52xLOZqU8r+8rg
         E5wEN4Bb6fPBi45ieSJZqETCPgOCRGRH8xyFrr1Uyp5ZgEZ7tRsXC0OE6vwVxgYNugJA
         v2OolK5Qh+7JhsVx/xjjGEbJ0Veockl/qHKPihCfaKcKL1jQ4Gx2vo+hkhQ483Gs1t7v
         OLMvtpQOG6C623lqAdirPQlxc82NyKo54c9GCsoEmbV6Em4OzNyAWp2wmui1xikOjY8W
         +6T3eSgihpi8TNowKNtADz8opoEiXOpkISGzMfcF31i4XRvNhR1fAR8rfu+R9TT8lFpF
         n11A==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=d2fJ2xG8WVyOpQ7XbEc8DQ4nJEZjvFEQPzYglGWDLoKN2scXALclaqMW5/3bnWmadg
         GLoPAN7MaltDuNZ5QDzC7qvJ63PxEp3qOoBl2cBMdUNFopVK6r3LeiUQtiSBYr0DS3cf
         sRQ/a8p/wz+Wj7VQQqKC/GDB5owLZvTPePafVsZ6rzEZ5AY8GAlXMa84mtmjqyyi+xNL
         SC4qQgUakkiNuD2NIzKScqu+J+JG8mddJG9uB1WpYeXJbtZ0nLn+DHUavIEmWFXrxRmq
         Tv73DsjCiyLcmnL7Kqt0UpB8m1sAcKbcn6GO1R3zZ38+qcgy8OMimV+CJHaHsIQRUzPJ
         xVng==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfohuB4iZOHwu6fmX2kVaLlvEEHapWCJhj06eT9XplKlpqunHqPj+ avJ8o+TpED+3Tc6o05kiRcR61g0s
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:5a45:: with SMTP id f5-v6mr9442505plm.26.1539425501316;
        Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id 19-v6sm6711943pft.97.2018.10.13.03.11.33
        for <xxx>
        Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 15:05:00 +0500
Message-ID: <759274258.20181013150500@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com> <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------7A1C7226483669B"

------------7A1C7226483669B
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------947DB72B880C64"

------------947DB72B880C64
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2021 um 11:30 von vierauge »  

zemfiranuramend23.jpeg ( 116 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend23.jpeg
zemfiranuramend24.jpeg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
zemfiranuramend24.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #23 - 17. Oktober 2018 um 17:39

Good day, Mr. xxx,
We write to you about our client Miss Zemfira Babekova.
She has already visited our office personally, to know the info about possible trip in Austria,
We have explained her all conditions at which we can go further, and so our client could receive all necessary to fly to you. 
We can do all necessary documents for her and book air tickets.   
According Azerbaijan Laws, all this should be done here. 
After full payment of a trip, our client will receive all documents and tickets within 10 days. 
At present time I can give you only perceptible flight data for our client for 30 October:

Tue 30/10 07:35 Heydar Aliyev Intl (GYD) Baku, Azerbaijan
Tue 30/10 10:00 Ataturk (IST) Istanbul, Turkey
3h 25m

Flight TK-337 Airbus A321-200 (Sharklets) (Jet) Economy 

Tue 30/10 17:45 Ataturk (IST) Istanbul, Turkey
Tue 30/10 18:05 Vienna International (VIE) Vienna, Austria
2h 20m

Flight TK-1887 Airbus A321-200 (Sharklets) (Jet) Economy

Return ticket will be open and she can use it any time during next 90 days.
We can do this trip in any date of nearest 30 days, depending on the desire of our client.

As we should receive total amount at once under the treaty visa provision, conditions of immigration service for the tourist visa, and acknowledgement waited.
Other types of visas may be not approve for our client and there are difficult periods of departure from our country, but it is possible as a tourist.
Total price of trip with all expenses - two way tickets, travel documents, and medicine insurance, converted in currency: Euro 870.
Our client Miss Zemfira Babekova already signed the contract with us today and paid her Euro 300. 
So now we expect to receive from you another Euro 570 and after it everything will done with her trip to you enough fast.

We had important conversations with our client about international trip payment in case of need so she asked about it, we inform:
All international transfers usually go through personal bank account of our director, here is the details of it:

IBAN for EURO: CZ 9368 0000 0000 1201142077 
SWIFT / BIC code: VBOECZ2X
Bank Adress: SBERBANK CZ, a.s., 
Na  pankraci  129,  postal code: 140 00, 
Prague, Czech Republic

Holder name: Jose Alonso Griss
Holder address: na banich 1533 zbraslav, 
15 6000, Prague -city, country -Czech Republic

We also will require a scan copy of bank paper when money transfer is done,
VERY IMPORTANT: You need to use the note to this transfer, here you can specify a contract number with our client - contract# 725 LA,
Since if you use some other comment to this transfer and will indicate something about our client name or his country, then our bank may refuse in receiving this transfer.
If you have any questions please ask,
Yours faithfully, Mr., Farid Hasanov.
--------------------------------------
Sunalonso Trip.
Member of National Tourism Organization of Azerbaijan
Zakhid Khalilov St., quarter 021, 
Azerbaijan Baku AZ1080
+48 22 389 5380 
e-mail: jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp3960888vsk;
        Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACcGV61ARR3bfYRAP+cNo/TG+5wagL+zZDz52HmJWMW3Hc1CZbwkQQ6hHF3qzcxfVpXdX5mqbJMr
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:8050:: with SMTP id p16-v6mr11728598ljg.178.1539606966063;
        Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1539606966; cv=none;
        b=JF9IQTPhd/3APTTXgYzFz4bdVTq1kNwy8IlhTWU92ARh7SqqkyUoUqET50tGHHcJhl
         d9XEjmw0NS+vQnUIrzwGv/LxR4/Sz+BP808TTltimzl5pJVsVF2wU34ZC+oPrTQzOIsx
         /KCR2AYVqIteh1nRu9SYFPxl/3ZDyY18jlnjet2fhT1H4emFQTJyTyoAefv2GZW1NwrO
         VD/9W8zsSjM1WRx2M/wm/wDWTEWIEiLQnxaj3fRJwcICwbzyMujImRB7/n+Z3hY5dKkU
         g+bVSfptzo3TO6WffNq6q5Ha9eGJ/7B5QowYdmOSG+RJ+ReFAmbVguLtqnrKDxrvuTRR
         J4ag==
        bh=MQllQ/+tEhM2lF6/eK/5HjH5lZnC8utV+DXCWSNDXng=;
        b=STvc6FKGmvXVZ+scJE895UafvIDqcDvdV+XMWv3n4n28LKo3cFVZFyf8xbyKG+tgIo
         urr0RMWqQp/8e5nFqIMpx39mS7NC/kxk2M7KE4ampS60q5JfQTJIM5PYUZlTvT4Q0qxa
         IxDH7Bqp7IBSGIIAh/9O13JaQHnz/FGUwE3iQH7Sb/Vwzcab9ujZ0L1yx0FYu7uVXzfs
         6hi1Nij7G6M1K8vQZZ2pjiosmUYEXkNRQvRQKuKpohKxVmrbyGqfxN1NoRuikpurpHJr
         q4y/ImsigueywxW7RNGc7vLN9N/Fz0SCrh0i3SwbHWjI8hPqtwguXJvVOOBGuqEXZJDW
         Rg4w==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@sunalonso-trip.com Quelltext.s=mailru Quelltext.b="Fx/oi+3c";
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.176.155 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
Return-Path: <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>
Received: from smtp18.mail.ru (smtp18.mail.ru. [94.100.176.155])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y6-v6si9637157ljy.20.2018.10.15.05.36.05
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.176.155 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.155;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@sunalonso-trip.com Quelltext.s=mailru Quelltext.b="Fx/oi+3c";
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.176.155 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sunalonso-trip.com; s=mailru; te; bh=MQllQ/+tEhM2lF6/eK/5HjH5lZnC8utV+DXCWSNDXng=; AHeeOcMrsAnz4=;
Received: by smtp18.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>) id 1gC26N-0005gj-Vs for xxx; Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:36:05 +0300
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:35:53 +0500
From: Sunalonso Trip <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>
Message-ID: <601956115.20181015173553@sunalonso-trip.com>
Subject: Travel of Zemfira Babekova to Austria
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9Lvg9Qy5hbnkxWAwV+wjtLXwYYBr1YH7gCrOHfxZT78Pw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com> <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com> <759274258.20181013150500@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Lvg9Qy5hbnkxWAwV+wjtLXwYYBr1YH7gCrOHfxZT78Pw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------122AA402DBFF68F"
Authentication-Results: smtp18.mail.ru; auth=pass smtp.auth=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
X-7FA49CB5: 462275124DF8B9C975FAC89DD1A0FDCBE5BFE6E7EFDEDCD789D4C264860C145E
X-Mailru-Sender: 0D4ABDE8C577C2ED
X-Mras: OK

------------122AA402DBFF68F

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #24 - 17. Oktober 2018 um 17:43

Hi my lovely husband xxx! Today I get up in the morning and the sun shines brightly in my window !!! I wish you good morning and think that my love is as bright and hot as the sun !!! I jump on the spot when I see a letter from you, and am very happy when I read these gentle, warm words of love for me! Thank you again and again to write me wonderful letters !!!
My love, yesterday I had a meeting with a travel agency.  I signed a contract with them and gave all my documents. I paid them my share of Euro 300. They told me they received a letter from you. They answered you with all the information. They expect you to pay in the amount of Euro 570. I hope that you will pay them today or tomorrow. I will expect from you, a copy of the paper on the transfer of money. You must send it to me or to a travel agency. I'm glad that very soon we will be together!
My dear, today I go to the Internet cafe and I am sure that I will see your new letter !!!! I walk down the street and smile and enjoy life very much !!! People who meet me to notice my good mood and smile at me too !!! You give me a lot of strength and vigor and I can easily cope with any matters !!! You give me a new life, new feelings, new love !!! Now you are a part of my life, a part of me and I love you very much and I want you to always know it !!!! I thank God that I found you and that you love me too and I promise never to disappoint you, never to deceive you, never to hurt you or badly !!!!!! I will always help you, support you in difficult times, support you !!!! I want to give you all my love, caress, tenderness, kindness and care, and I know that you also give it to me! When we meet, we will fly in the clouds of love and happiness, enjoy our feelings and our happiness !!! I want to be near you and I know that we strive for our dream together and we overcome all difficulties and we will be happy together, my beloved xxx !!! I often dream of meeting with you, how we will live together, I really want to fill your house with my love! I will care about you day and night, and at night we will be sweet together! We will warm our bodies with love and caress, your bed will never be cold, because in it I will wait for you your Zemfira! I want to talk with you a lot, no value on any topics, I want to laugh with you, and talk about love for you !!!! We will do everything !!!!!!!! This is our happiness !!! My happiness is you, my love xxx, my dream is to be with you, my future is to create a friendly and strong family with you !!!! And no one will ever separate us from you, I promise you this !!!!! I want to share with you all the joys of life, I want to enjoy life with you, I want to give you the whole world !!!! Perhaps you are a little afraid of my dreams and desires !!! But you make me so happy and fun !!! I fly in the clouds of love and I can not stop my flight !!! I am afraid of falling and breaking, but our love will not let me fall from my cloud of love !!!! I feel your love and that give me a lot of happiness !!!! I hope we will be together soon !!!
I finish my letter and give you a million kisses !!!!

I want to be only with you!!!
I love you!!!!!!!!!
Your wife Zemfira!

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp5321978vsk;
        Tue, 16 Oct 2018 05:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a62:de05:: with SMTP id h5-v6mr21957029pfg.258.1539691651898;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1539691651; cv=none;
        b=u+ZJWkBFbvVHFJMG+YbMbXQAlUbQNexkcOQYGMHAk/+on/E781rXAatqtdNGwaCyvm
         QE+sVmUEb3sfJbjuAgEJN1kzq+G8uP3/HScAyK4nS71wwVQhSSzTg+udLahGdet3Vokf
         AOpp/9R5panI1ju5s2l9vemHVjlb9VYAZevLLeGywV8HJ1eCNkOf2PU6tlpncfCUc/nI
         gC80hJUp6zGNJITtt1pTYSHX5Rd6om5agOVSM2aNIjaj0Gwdgmw4saZlOlau4Bpy103L
         BiivBayS4+CCuq3qqQF1k3myQAvpULFrSVO/TdaNfR0rvyis+Lej+KWpOQnxGUZHDsZy
         8tQg==
        bh=1XARldOcOxm8P9Fp9vMLn2Jsg6uw322itWtkTjHJsHA=;
        b=Md8bcNzR86/x5J9KJFAHDlnHY2r0DbulBFm9rrKH+25C5BMjQ5ajmdZxAY0UT7Gm+l
         wjXvom/YwJD1gSzbY1P1W2IMcqaSlj+pFRUEkZNJqgGgcM9X/8qAr925XsQ5ORw+6kZO
         XZJL/MSbtZCDxdwyiEWDbRuIK8U6r4C7pjWn2SkzLl1WUvLTa41KXXpe0xsuvgVFV+5m
         uhEPkQ7cSCCiver7EJ7FmwndM6yqF0dvEn+s8R+EY+QF2/0DRPBIUGkytBuoQPKmLhlS
         mmhh+0qIcdIIJ2vKty/XWIfZfGS7hk3PWG8gYVJMY14guaJ17k8e33JiHDcF4lrR64tF
         f/Zg==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=CuQriO1g;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id d37-v6sor4292242plb.24.2018.10.16.05.07.31
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=CuQriO1g;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        b=CuQriO1g4R2aR1JO1oex7ZyNilHy3cBata13bePy0x7zeBJAOSX6Wsm5IfCATy76vn
         J7cvLR6bUyEG0qjBOTrYZnxlyN9R7cHKv/x9DHqXuDcrFyx3wo3YU4tEQA6N9fAlpnKt
         Q9Ub0BpKIdG0nf2Q8gD8SVX3xHx5QpcmZkC5lvq1j+zJ1bjvZNz4IAkZbhppvlyLXicg
         Blp+++XyhwK7nGZE3WbolRm0SAcCUjQ2SxGJXnKQq85wJST7v+SGFIYnBAgFb5gKvOAV
         pGm43poy1XU/iZgRW3iwgFPEfVDX7vvu/801vl31xtKUnR8c1Q08fHMbmiXtiriRLziZ
         IyTg==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        b=S1xn7DU9JO1mPafMKUMfDGPrZW6YIdoa0Z4hilQ2M8B9CvNsZuHMqroHqPgPNJbfNt
         +JXt0tzTDVa52OnBgBueqp0waPueb3vuM/uSIcs5jT/D4kZVZ3+XXmtGAVt0jzcYEneI
         XvEYHhkrLz4hZ+SDgFE2991fhPWVMaIWYdDH7kk61N1/Y5labJV+X6ARGlK18pxsPHg0
         V1fKqGnGdW7CfKxq8G1y5ETO3YY4sTCWfMb0/mgQRKMmX9lkMcP+DcEgbw0cegGHKLoV
         H0nwIpOtXyQDUsdSQaF0h5Is5QHQW4ARaWMM7kLXGdj97c6Euzs+b3o2dV4fk8WkEwMG
         t9QA==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfogYo7uwHWeE4tpvA5A0+BEf9HZzw1k6qJjM2FsnRQT9q2Bliow0 9IdWjdpsQBGWHGRwNGL+g+8v6OtK
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:b90c:: with SMTP id bf12-v6mr21474325plb.259.1539691651079;
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id b62-v6sm28686091pfa.159.2018.10.16.05.07.28
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 16 Oct 2018 05:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:07:24 +0500
Message-ID: <1814736453.20181016170724@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9+dLgRmHvaqp0UQTf33x4bNGb7Ke43yLoJp5AK9FMQZbQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com> <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com> <759274258.20181013150500@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+dLgRmHvaqp0UQTf33x4bNGb7Ke43yLoJp5AK9FMQZbQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------64FFD814303E46"

------------64FFD814303E46

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #25 - 21. Oktober 2018 um 14:52

Good day, Mr. xxx.
We have received from you information, that you have made payment for travel of Miss Zemfira Babekova.
I think, that money will arrive into our bank account today or tomorrow.
Send us a copy of the paper about the transfer of money is done.
I will inform you as soon as money arrive into the bank account.
If you have any questions please ask,
Yours faithfully, Mr., Farid Hasanov.
--------------------------------------
Sunalonso Trip.
Member of National Tourism Organization of Azerbaijan
Zakhid Khalilov St., quarter 021, 
Azerbaijan Baku AZ1080
+48 22 389 5380 
e-mail: jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp1709717vsk;
        Thu, 18 Oct 2018 01:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACcGV61kztbz96LBJwRxB9Pd0gXsoznzVDpVCBF3zgwukEbK65VeVFefFh/uLEjktWXnVf9JE4Tu
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:9993:: with SMTP id w19-v6mr7542281lji.165.1539850827884;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1539850827; cv=none;
        b=xPuLn8vDqy3t1LLLaPVXe8GQ4kLZRaAu+bYQYr+XhPMtkGsNwdCShksOYnp/GrTL2Z
         0jdn+ykmmsayKY9TAhl/yiw+9MbFx8SfIvaSUTPu/LrD++LOmtn4uxBtmHR+ffWJfuxx
         i9q5ycTRf/aEaly2NC7g/5/CjY2GWKHWXZd0cmRdBeiQryfYmv8rUJGjzWUMdMdLpykm
         AcwwxU0uuzrZfHM0QS+RpdiSEmhpBsxvvGvOTxUSpaGC2NHFYF9yht4wW2nodHVkdznY
         asBQmld7xM3z+tlX7a0BCUz4gpDhDGyAkabxea1MX9zFvqh17tqnE7TL2lVMs7KVax9P
         BM1g==
        bh=OgXxAhIsy+mfi+M1TzGXzflMQLOj7pIHAFq66hD7rX0=;
        b=c6C/bZgjkkOpXHZ6lH5cEgB/nyOuJu6Qrl7zsGnR74hANHkTddgast0VpnEcfE+n6Q
         QzoRtdotZCq+t7maCnqgSoPTf75VsqEH7x//U6VxzWsajkfnJyI0s0GnpCGGWsOENVl0
         jtcHvboytaZ3d3fwcpDGCUnM0n4/Eg5uJAo/RXvfKVNbfU2+miUtXsAX6JC87muQBIdQ
         RTxL8fDNbrwSowLtMyz42BLzcbriExZUw+mKzVWtHIKEHXMr/PxV0W9FdXxPPKufwLZD
         ZHjemzMSIn0ark1c5M2H/Bf09GbByR3u98Wc3PcgSlT6WAoBkjBjGE59yMURnAIi0r1i
         +iDQ==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@sunalonso-trip.com Quelltext.s=mailru Quelltext.b=jdCtgUmu;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.177.112 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
Return-Path: <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>
Received: from smtp52.i.mail.ru (smtp52.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.112])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f11-v6si21308196ljg.2.2018.10.18.01.20.27
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.177.112 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.177.112;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@sunalonso-trip.com Quelltext.s=mailru Quelltext.b=jdCtgUmu;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com designates 94.100.177.112 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sunalonso-trip.com; s=mailru; ject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=OgXxAhIsy+mfi+M1TzGXzflMQLOj7pIHAFq66hD7rX0=; Jec/T7KMDQLI8=;
Received: by smtp52.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>) id 1gD3Xe-00015R-26 for xxx; Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:20:27 +0300
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:20:15 +0500
From: Sunalonso Trip <jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com>
Message-ID: <5610265922.20181018132015@sunalonso-trip.com>
Subject: Re: Travel of Zemfira Babekova to Austria
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9LAVU_UZZK_xoz0rfUzfaHJha0yhQ0LfR9AGudFuawO8A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com> <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com> <759274258.20181013150500@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Lvg9Qy5hbnkxWAwV+wjtLXwYYBr1YH7gCrOHfxZT78Pw@mail.gmail.com> <601956115.20181015173553@sunalonso-trip.com> <CAF1Sb9LAVU_UZZK_xoz0rfUzfaHJha0yhQ0LfR9AGudFuawO8A@mail.gmail.com>
Authentication-Results: smtp52.i.mail.ru; auth=pass smtp.auth=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com smtp.mailfrom=jakub-tripmanager@sunalonso-trip.com
X-7FA49CB5: 462275124DF8B9C975FAC89DD1A0FDCBE5BFE6E7EFDEDCD789D4C264860C145E
X-Mailru-Sender: 0D4ABDE8C577C2ED
X-Mras: OK

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #26 - 21. Oktober 2018 um 14:55

Hi my lovely husband xxx !!! Today, I am again in a cafe writing to you a letter full of love! Today the weather is warm and the sun is shining !!! Again, I get up in the morning thinking about you and wait to go to the cafe and watch your letter !!!! When I see this, then I am happy and cheerful again !!! Now my world is full of different colors and colors, full of different pleasant feelings, feelings and emotions !!! And you and our love will give me all this !!!
My love, thank you for paying for my journey to you. I talked today with a travel agency. They told me that the money did not come into their bank account. They also said that they wrote to you, but you did not answer them. They now need a copy of the paper about the transfer of money. Please send this paper to me and to the travel agency. I am so glad that we will be together soon! It will be the happiest day of my life.
My dear, last night I go for a walk with my girlfriend. We walk along different streets and sit a bit in the park !!! Men approach us and try to get acquainted with us !!! But we tell them that we already have beloved men and do not want to get acquainted with any men !!!! I think about you at this moment and really understand that I don’t need anyone anymore !!!! Only my xxx is a man whom I love with all my heart and soul !!!! I want to be only with you, I think only about you, I only dream of you, my xxx !!!! Last night, when I went for a walk with my girlfriend, I dreamed that instead of her I would go with you !!! We hold each other's hands and talk a lot, hug and kiss !!! I was warm from my thoughts and dreams, but a little sad that you are not near me! I know that we need to wait a little more and then we will be together, and our correspondence will seem to us a distant past !!! But I never forget how we found each other in this big world !!! I know that we will be happy together and I am happy now that I found you in this big world. But this is not complete happiness, and when we meet with you, I will be happy and my dream will come true. I made a wish and set a goal for myself - to be near you and I will strive for my goal and realize my dream! Our life is in our hands and everything depends on us and our actions! Then we will strive for our dream together, this is our future with you! I want to tell you a lot and give my love, but in a letter you can do it only on 1% of 100% !!! So when I think about you, then I feel good from my love and I feel bad that you are now far away from me! I love you and I will think about you all day and night !!!

You are my happiness!!!!
You are my life!!!!
You are my future !!!!
I love you very much!!!!
Your wife Zemfira!

Spoiler:
Received: by 2002:a67:c918:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w24-v6csp380689vsk;
        Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a62:37c1:: with SMTP id e184-v6mr38556937pfa.112.1540028569665;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1540028569; cv=none;
        b=eiMmwmUhJwFF6VhviYlvLNXNUherhjzr7WPxL/0oeXntuzPa1KRijd3UV+X0TsFU6H
         8z0zH7rcUcfH6P5nG06VDY2yY4fJEu5SGK2JeZDwiDGtNdANvlARbxLvs4VXBAowj1Lh
         HmH+c1FiaklexwEpLcHTqGWpoYITWXtzPoKT/ueWmltuBzih8VSlCHCPZQCf3yaIWlD5
         7cWnzSV7j8Bk98VIrrF/7UYbAPr5TWO6dGqvLCqolO9ylEN+b0sqP16hzsBlwaqriUvV
         9/E5l+/Uvti6hAxHCU0seLvBSQffxJdiJCaU87H8LleCmJVVu1qFXX0HBEUNUsuC+Em4
         y46Q==
        bh=jtU+McU1eVj11hCq4X53bM8718bodZm9rhS7/WgHfc8=;
        b=P9abUBGjd6W0nLPVGuafLVJNENprBo3CnuhWJ5ASBoxPXkSyRsJyAU2KmlbTTX0sLX
         6xXS8FhLyzIfwHwk4st4Uhd2nN6WUQa21VL7+43vPGRpWbyxZA38YOcB0LREIxdgR6IJ
         EwoQ4E6C6VInDLFX9JcEy8GPRQGuUsKnenypmY5CO6OpOcMmyZA95FT8mIZ0+SbWCXNT
         2GeJqWtWw5dDo3dSsLWJ9RUes8ksey8BdKRsEtlvZJR8/KYgs4hv2vUUhAwh/DqKojyk
         PTlLKiv2LCGUAW4I8xDHDt7Jzwyz7/oND0uOo2I/LICccKdIIa5nZER5lU3xrrV62nVt
         IwlA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=SSk8OGbq;
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id v9-v6sor15544939pgr.13.2018.10.20.02.42.49
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=SSk8OGbq;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
         :content-transfer-encoding;
        b=SSk8OGbqrEvOhMibIHAkXisHLE61UkcEPMLCoT2+1TH8fGisFBPLMHm902t6q8L3xn
         +WPHDuXb/oQRTVBnQpbW/lh7CP6Y5/dLtsBbwgEjOQU5igcFZjrXci0kZXlO9L+MS9Ye
         hWW8GAiCgMHYVKw1JR40Lr2qUykaXNEFTb2KsnyIUpUajy9xWM9/p9jBCZ2hjjYPduQn
         j8oZSziTIf44dAixN95PjhvfyRTZ6EiaUgA1Of7LVffrbNjJEYd5necqqJA8a8RQc99T
         Jt17nDpdEZPPbcNBqZogUGw8uFKsj45pR+5gyuR60/tjWa7NyWW6xofQHoGDlyz3Q/ck
         YZRw==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
         :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding;
        b=tWVlrc9aOiR1DPYs1SEuKgHFN9TOyzJ+K1oA+D9Y1dZVmZ2d35WMUTwktgMbyEECAa
         eUmkwnXD+9cv2BDoQ2rgM1NmqGnMPrrRb/g0l5RMixZXs0qqf5LZ34KIqPKM7u1r+zN3
         JUXe5JXoOulDBC/Zz4pGCkuaXH8hyIl1AfIFnq9zI50Pdo6YIALDxVBx1W2M6Qr6WpX5
         kCJhzHKzzKq38fGaGwyhcqVrPutA1zyl2XvtqHlNvWB7IzaPOs+sEAVX0H/1GALyJfrN
         EZ6W0Al+1ZTiZEzeA2vzpB0tqjO6u2VvCn5AmL6Uj5utTZiB7cHD+akMpezVWS+K4r8M
         WoRA==
X-Gm-Message-State: ABuFfoh8oYjBnACNbo429sH6MhcVB/N4WXcb742ALJqnwY2r2YzPP049 qK0i/+skUljmH1aC8si0Pj2TY8BR
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a65:668a:: with SMTP id b10-v6mr10086007pgw.55.1540028568827;
        Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id g5-v6sm32678607pfb.130.2018.10.20.02.42.45
        for <xxx>
        Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:41:46 +0500
Message-ID: <1334865054.20181020144146@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF1Sb9JWiOeX9mArqFbdfWamBO3tLb8V+-bnbfTMugUxx9F1cQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20180816135320.8522.hana----------@mail.goo.ne.jp> <CAF1Sb9L1WLAK-c-nfeeOP_SU=Moca=6QK+CwDaiPFJ-h-zZSaw@mail.gmail.com> <1419828903.20180821142542@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9Kh69CyTQa+MZ=WApALF1uXtUs4UWh=X0s60knBaqsFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <959650505.20180824170035@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JR9XNB+5Y7FR6rKLec7B1oPSrE4boG8VmvhOq7jao8_w@mail.gmail.com> <902912814.20180828172356@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9KKg8cG71GdryYGAYLopkBgepZaz1MM_8e1+2Vo9AYGXA@mail.gmail.com> <454422930.20180830145135@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J1n_Sir+pPbqNzQa0YWY1+JZxrCwxzhGdLYNJSiEqpFg@mail.gmail.com> <1665488883.20180901175333@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JXtxD2URw5ozfWh9VxGnDEF0RNqaSW_WAa09U0PStGHw@mail.gmail.com> <638283033.20180904124324@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+0gXTdGeTLVVr+gE_oQBUEg5Se=NKX1VxELyUHU0U96w@mail.gmail.com> <76234298.20180910121647@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LwsX69=-9A5SjfZ-efXaz2xb+2k0gMyTP3i-fPS0zG+w@mail.gmail.com> <568750036.20180911152825@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JUixmwkfgN1SGX8hQ8HHw2pcLFvW5GpocRpKBGJV5XVg@mail.gmail.com> <1287211724.20180913135623@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+ZHYomX5yRumw50b_msqxu0mRXFJbCCqbU_8D5ngpuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1289217288.20180918185457@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L6apr4xsVEhNVgSBBU-D_qvepUZdmrQyeUTwudy9dFeA@mail.gmail.com> <487205445.20180922115204@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9L86gNyArBWfsX8AfZSDRCB6WVjt22G1dL3OurZjcLgZA@mail.gmail.com> <1046064189.20180925122018@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+LA-HRFV2RqYGKQazumKHz9bkPThNdR4r8arD7eO2fzw@mail.gmail.com> <1168643983.20180926125633@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LLbRqW5xc1EYe2P_W-d8uR3jCPX98MZJz18-6LEjsYOw@mail.gmail.com> <135702764.20180927150942@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9J4=zk2gkO5hKNjrsAkv_u2XksbSJ3BsP6mK=M_GqJE1A@mail.gmail.com> <829571980.20180929152852@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9LZMAOFTTE+LfqozbU9xq+JBCRDYMXAJMtv5rGOxJY8qg@mail.gmail.com> <633154198.20181001141318@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+sPHvh+HdjM5Ug1ByQbXi_bN4qM8zxFG=1jnWkvagy-A@mail.gmail.com> <1875274861.20181009132949@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+zv+Az344SNkg+BHmA-vTxUidRyF_Sa6GH0sMn1DL9fQ@mail.gmail.com> <759274258.20181013150500@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9+dLgRmHvaqp0UQTf33x4bNGb7Ke43yLoJp5AK9FMQZbQ@mail.gmail.com> <1814736453.20181016170724@gmail.com> <CAF1Sb9JWiOeX9mArqFbdfWamBO3tLb8V+-bnbfTMugUxx9F1cQ@mail.gmail.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #27 - 16. Dezember 2018 um 19:10

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	67.169.141.225
Decimal:	1135185377
Hostname:	c-67-169-141-225.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
ASN:	7922
ISP:	Comcast Cable
Organization:	Comcast Cable
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	California
City:	San Jose 

Zitat:
from localhost [...] [67.169.141.225] by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:41:46 +0500
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Dezember 2018 um 19:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema