Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Martin Johnson <martin.john61@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 3672 mal)

KatieK
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Martin Johnson <martin.john61@outlook.com>
18. Juni 2018 um 20:13

Hello My darling,

I have been thinking about writing you, but the words did not come until the early hours of today, I laid on my bed with only your thought in my head, I was thinking about only you darling and how far we have come in such a little while, it is strange but amazing, I think less about it these days.

I find it hard to imagine that we have known each other for such a short while, it feels like a lifetime and I cannot remember how I felt before I knew you. They say, when you meet someone you love, it feels like you have known them your whole life, it feels like the other person has got something you did not realise you lost a long time ago. That is how I have been feeling towards you my darling.

Personally, I am looking for someone with a good heart, who's capable of loving me the way I am ready to love her. I am glad we are having these wonderful conversations, we are getting to know each other better and I love the feeling. I sometimes remember that it all started from Internet dating, it feels awkward but what can we do. Earlier in our life's we met people either, at work, parties, bar, movies… but now it feels so different

We seem to have a lot of things in common. You know exactly what you want and that's very admirable. I don't desire a woman who's confused. i am sorry about your past, but as Marilyn Monroe said " I believe everything happens for a reason, People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right........ and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together". We can never stop believing in being happy in life.

I am ready to love a woman forever and to be committed to only one person, that is me and that was how I was until my divorce. I am a one man, one woman person.  I truly want to grow old together with someone I do not want to grow old alone, I want, someone who will be the first and last person I see each day, to come home to each other, to read the Sunday paper together, listen to beautiful music, fall asleep with, watch sunsets, cook together, dance, movies, travel, take long walks, hold each other's hands, that feeling when your hands gets lost in theirs yet feels completely safe.  I savour these moments, moments of simplicity yet purity.  Listening to your heartbeat as I lay on your chest... Moments to be appreciated. I hope i do not put you off with my show of emotions, well i guess with time you will get to find out that i am a very emotional person and it certainly shouldn't put you under any pressure it just the way i was built i guess. laughs

I am very old fashion in many ways.  I love nothing more other than in a truly loving relationship, filled with love, friendship, a love that allows you to be you yet has no boundaries to the potential of what your love is.  I love the simple things... I am not defined by materialistic things at all. 

I have learned so much through life and this has kept me going nonstop, I know good things don't come easily and I am ready to put in what I can to make it work out. I am being optimistic, I feel lucky that I have found that special person who has swept my heart away.

I want to walk with my woman hand in hand down every valley and up any mountain. I learned that communication is a very important factor in starting up a relationship.

I want someone to love and be happy with. I am not looking for someone to mess around with; I want someone I can show love and be happy with for the rest of my Life. All this years, I've not been with any woman. After my divorce 10 years ago, I dedicated my life to my work, and suppressed my needs and my ability to be a great lover. I will give anything to be that man again.

If you ask me to pick a mountain or beach holiday? hmm well I can't pick one of the 2 because I love them both, but I will share one of my experience with you, my best holiday was on a friend's 42 inch Moodey (sailboat) in the Mediterranean, touring the coast of Turkey, putting into little bays for our night-time anchor, and the local lads would row out with bread, homemade rice dishes, fresh yogurt and vegetables from their gardens - to sell for almost nothing. Sailing at night with the Dolphins cruising along in the wake, their silver backs flashing in the moonlight and their popping sounds floating upwards.

I hope my meeting in XXX is very positive living in a proximity close to you is important to me.

My decision to retire and settle down was not sudden, I have thought deeply it about it for two years before the decision was made. The first encounter that led to my decision was, during a scary flight experience to Bolivia 2 years ago. Secondly, people who work in construction retire with health problem or due to major or minor accidents, I started to question my purpose and direction in life.  The final straw as they say “that broke the camel’s back” was after I got the call about my mother’s health I knew that was it, at that time i started feeling depressed being away only to go back to an old apartment and with Katie married and gone it only felt emptier, My life felt empty and there was nothing left for me in London.

I can be that man that you want, I am not perfect, I am a good man and you are the kind of person I am interested in knowing. I have told you before and I will say it again you look like an amazing woman, you have touched me somewhere, somehow that I can't explain, I hope things work out between us, I cannot wait to see you in a few days, Oh thinking about it makes me very excited.

I am sending you a picture I took this morning.  Sending this email from the hospital while we are waiting for the doctors. Talk to you later

From my Heart,

Martin Johnson

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <martin.john61@outlook.com>
Delivered-To: <XXX>
Received: from XXX
     by XXX (Dovecot) with LMTP id ZPt6Myv5r1peWAAAwGG/DA
     for <XXX>; Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:53:47 +0100
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by XXX (Postfix) with ESMTP id CE7AD4AE0762
     for <XXX>; Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:53:47 +0100 (CET)
X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at satzweiss.com
Authentication-Results: XXX (amavisd-new);
     dkim=pass (2048-bit key) Quelltext.d=outlook.com
Received: from XXX ([127.0.0.1])
     by localhost (XXX [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
     with ESMTP id VZIbJKGfyYUP for <XXX>;
     Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:53:45 +0100 (CET)
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-ve1eur01olkn0828.outbound.protection.outlook.com [IPv6:2a01:111:f400:fe1f::828])
     by XXX (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 17A1A4AE0761
     for <XXX>; Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:53:45 +0100 (CET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com;
s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version;
bh=FIXLDzpJOO1IJ3qUFLDL0Un+Ma8EF4urRKfabFbZFuk=;
9f4tv0rK0kg5ggvffeNZusQA==
Received: from DB5EUR01FT053.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com
(10.152.4.52) by DB5EUR01HT243.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com
(10.152.5.235) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384_P256) id 15.20.567.18; Mon, 19
Mar 2018 17:53:44 +0000
Received: from LO2P265MB0256.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (10.152.4.59) by
DB5EUR01FT053.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.152.5.159) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384_P256) id
15.20.567.18 via Frontend Transport; Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:53:44 +0000
Received: from LO2P265MB0256.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::74ea:98b4:3103:f9e9]) by LO2P265MB0256.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::74ea:98b4:3103:f9e9%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0588.016; Mon, 19 Mar
2018 17:53:44 +0000
To: XXX
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2018 um 15:34 von Wesermann »  

Martin_John_1.jpeg ( 91 KB | Downloads )
Martin_John_1.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
KatieK
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Martin Johnson <martin.john61@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Juni 2018 um 20:14

Hello my Darling,

You have been a special revelation in my life. I savour ever moment, words and time we have spent knowing each other. It feels wonderful to have someone thinking about you and writing you such lovely words. that makes my heart smile... I read your email several times and our telephone conversations fill my heart every day, Wow I feel like I have found the most amazing person on earth. I hear my heart longing for you and I am willing to build my tent in your Heart hahaha....

I believe you speak straight from your heart and I know that you mean everything you say. We are going to be so happy together baby, Live together in Love and happiness and people will always talk about how much we love ourselves. You make it so easy to love you, I have completely and totally given myself and all I own to you, I cannot Love anything or anyone else, There is no more space in my heart. Talking with you brings so much Joy to my heart, I can never get enough.

I keep falling deeper and deeper, there's surely no going back on this one. I have realized that Love is all that you need to make it work, Love fixes everything, all we really need is Love. Words about you made me realize that you are a very special woman and I am a Lucky man, I am so glad that I met you.

You are so sweet and loving. You are now my best friend, I tell you everything, I won't hide anything from you I promise, when you fall in Love with your best friend, nothing can go wrong.

There are no surprises. I am so glad that you came into my Life, it seems like forever. I can't wait for us to go on walks and I can kiss you mid-way and tell you how much I care about you eye to eye.

Love for me is like a River, That I almost drowned in, it took me a lot to swim to the shore of river without giving up, but I tried, I stayed strong for myself and my friends and I wasn't in a hurry to go down there again. I didn't even want to think about it. I became scared of Love, I pitied those in Love and feared that one day, they too might drown, just the way I almost drowned. but Here I am, ready to swim again, with you.

i tried explaining my current situation to you earlier but felt writing it in an email would be best.

Part of the findings from the Audit Report was about A project that we got 3 years ago, from the Bolivian Government. Although we were paid, and we completed about 85% of the Project plan it was abandoned due to broader issues with the companies involved. The Auditors has requested we get the Certificate of Final Completion for that project.

My lawyers have tried to reach the awarding body today, talking to different members of their Human Resource and Law Team with a translator. Our argument is that we were ready to complete the project and the decision to abandon the project was not clearly made by my company.

I can sue for this and get my decision but that would delay any sales of the company, We asked to cancel the entire project so we do not have to name the project in our audit report and they flatly refused saying we must refund the money we were paid which was 2.8 Million Euros, The other alternative would be to complete the contract and get paid the withheld 20% 700,000 Euros held to be paid after Project Completion.

Now i have to review the entire contract to have an idea of the amount of work left, contact the project manager I employed during my time there, ask him to go and carry out a feasibility report and access the site to enable us draw cost and draw a time scale.

The investor has giving us 21 days period to get the Certificate of Final Completion, We also tried to delay the sale entirely as i informed my lawyer about my mother's situation, you and my new found commitment and life, i have been clear to everyone that i do not have time because i was only here for a few days and was ready to come and meet you immediately.

The investor assured us to clear the bidding deposit cheque made to my lawyers if we are sure of getting the Certificate of Final Completion. I am clearly in a mix and 21 days from Monday is 13th of April....

I am going to have to roll my sleeves and sort this out. I cannot wait to live the dream of having a life with you darling, I wold also love to see you soon however this is important and I do not want to leave it half way, I promise to give it my best, finish and immediately come over to give you all my love, time, body and desire.

I feel explaining through this way is best for you right now. We will talk about this after you have read and understood it. My lawyers are trying their best to close the entire deal as they are stuck in the middle too.

From your Love Martin

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KatieK
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 18. Juni 2018 um 20:22

Diesen Link zu seiner Webseite hat er mir geschickt:
https://www.mjrailwayconsultancy.com/intl/index.html

Durch Zufall habe ich herausgefunden, dass es eine eher schlechte Kopie dieser Seite ist:
http://www.strategicrail.co.uk/

Außerdem hat er Fotos seines Führerscheins und seines Passes via Whatsapp geschickt, ich hänge sie mal an, denke aber die Dokumente sind echt, aber vermutlich gestohlen...

Der Erstkontakt hat über Tinder stattgefunden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2018 um 11:06 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KatieK
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 18. Juni 2018 um 20:22

und hier der Pass:

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2018 um 11:28 von Uli »  

820488503_-_Johnson.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
820488503_-_Johnson.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 25. Juni 2018 um 11:11

Zum gefälschten Führerschein von Martin Johnson:

Der Führerschein hat einen gewaltigen Schönheitsfehler. Er wurde am 24.03.2014 ausgestellt, doch dieses Muster wurde erstmals am 6. Juli 2015 ausgestellt!
Wer übrigens 1.329.000 £ übrig hat, kann sein Domizil kaufen. Vermutlich sind ihm die laufenden Kosten zu teuer geworden!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/flat-42/boydell-court/st-johns-wood-park/londo...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 25. Juni 2018 um 11:34

Zum gefälschten Pass 820488503 con Martin Johnson:

Die sichtbaren Sicherheitsmerkmale entsprechen dem Muster, das bis 6. Dezember 2015 ausgegeben wurde. Ab 7. Dezember wurden die etwas verändert.
Die Kontrollziffern stimmen nicht.
Der maschinenlesbare Teil entspricht nicht dem Standard.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:36

Good morning beautiful,

I have been thinking about sending this email. I honestly wanted to send something more expressive than a simple hello this is Martin type of email. I felt this is a good way to express my heart to you. This morning I was on my bed, with only your thought on my mind..X .. and how much we care for each in a short while. 

It feels like a lifetime and I cannot remember how I felt before I knew you. I read somewhere that, when you true love, it feels like you have known them your whole life, it feels like the other person has got something you did not realise you lost a long time ago. That is how I have been feeling towards you my darling.

I am glad we are having these wonderful conversations, we are getting to know each other better and I love the feeling. I sometimes remember that it all started from Internet dating, it feels awkward but i think more about how i feel towards you than anything else. Earlier in our life's we met people either, at work, parties, bar, movies… but now it feels so different

I am ready to love a woman forever and to be committed to only one person, that is me and that was how I was until my divorce.  I truly want to grow old together with someone I do not want to grow old alone, I want, someone who will be the first and last person I see each day, come home to each other, read the Sunday paper together, listen to beautiful music together, fall asleep with, watch sunsets, cook together, dance, movies, travel, take long walks, hold each other's hands, that feeling when your hands gets lost in theirs yet feels completely safe.  I savour these moments, moments of simplicity yet purity.  Listening to your heartbeat as I lay on your chest... Moments to be appreciated. I know it sounds far away now due to my currently busy schedule, this is the life I dream of and want with someone

I cannot wait to meet you and know ....X... too. I believe in knowing someone from the inside and not outwards appearance, I know beauty or looks counts but I am not that kind of a person. I prefer peace, trust, love that has no boundaries or limit, honesty. I am not looking for perfection in anybody, I am ready for the sacrifice to build this perfection in our relationship.

I want someone to love, cherish and hold very dear, someone I can show love and be happy with for the rest of my Life.  After my divorce 10 years ago, I dedicated my life to my work, and suppressed my needs and my ability to be a good lover. I will give anything to be that man again.

My decision to retire and settle down was not sudden, I may have told you this, I thought deeply it about it for two years before the decision was made. The first encounter that led to my decision was, during a scary flight experience to Bolivia. Secondly, people who work in construction retire with health problem or due to major or minor accidents, I started to question my purpose and direction in life.  The final straw, as they say “that broke the camel’s back” was the call about my mother’s condition. I knew that was it, I was depressed being away only to go back to my old apartment, with Katie married and gone, life felt cold and empty, nothing was left for me in London anymore.

I can be that man that you want, I am not perfect, I am a good man and you are the kind of person I am interested in knowing. I have told you before and I will say it again you are truly amazing, you have touched me somewhere, somehow that I can't explain, I am sure it will work between us.

I felt good this morning, went for my morning walk/run I did 4 miles approximately, back now and getting ready to the hospital. Enjoy your day with .......X............

I love hearing your voice I can’t wait to hear it soon. Kisses and Hugs

From my Heart,
Martin Johnson

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:39

Die selbe Mail-Adresse, der selbe Verlauf, praktisch die selben Mails (mit ein paar Anpassungen), der selbe Führerschrein mit identischer Adresse in London aber anderer Typ (andere geklaute Fotos...). Kennengelernt über Tinder. Anzeige ist eingereicht bei den Behörden.

IMG-20180330-WA0002.jpg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
IMG-20180330-WA0002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:40

Pass

IMG-20180419-WA0002.jpg ( 199 KB | Downloads )
IMG-20180419-WA0002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:41

Führerschein

IMG-20180425-WA0000.jpg ( 87 KB | Downloads )
IMG-20180425-WA0000.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:43

Mailseite wurde mir auch zugestellt. Original hab ich auch gefunden. Lebenslauf einfach 1:1 kopiert und anderer Namen eingefügt.

Evtl. PN / Mail mit KatieK? Würde mich interessieren, wie weit es bei dir ging?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:44

Das zweite Mail auch praktisch identisch wie bei KatieK

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamSwitzerland
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 01. Juli 2018 um 00:45

PS: Die Wohnung in London ist ein Luxus-Appartement, das während der Zeit auch in der NY Times zur Miete ausgeschrieben war.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema