Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Yuliya <yuliyadainty@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 938 mal)

bgl.sh
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Laufen
Yuliya <yuliyadainty@yahoo.com>
30. Dezember 2017 um 11:49

Hello, my darling prince xxx!
I am very pleased to receive your sweet letter.  I thank you for what you do not refuse to help me. Thank you for what you are doing our future a reality! Only because of you, very soon we will be able to feel the warmth and sweetness of our lips, can I come to you and whisper how much I love you! I want to look into your deep, filled with passion eyes. 
Closing your eyes, I imagine our first, the joint overnight. First, we'll drink a glass of fine wine or champagne. Then, I'll put you in a comfortable chair and start dancing for you lap dance striptease. I shall take the costume doctor. I want to be your personal dentist. Are you ready to be my patient? I promise you it will not hurt, but on the contrary, I will try to give you maximum pleasure. Then, I will gently remove from your clothes, and we find ourselves in a lot of emotions, on our bed. I'll moan with pleasure and passion. At this point I would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the suspense for our personal meeting. 
I can not live without you, my prince xxx. Without you in my life has no meaning. I promise you that I will do our life together beautiful. I'll always be faithful to you alone. Between us can not stand up any barriers. The most important thing is that we were able to build genuine, trusting relationships. Fate has allowed us to meet, and we did not miss this chance. 
I love you and I once again want to thank you for what you have not left me alone in this difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never forget your kindness. 
I look forward to your new email to me. 
Your sweet Frauen Dings, Yulya! 
P.S. As I promised you, I tell you my personal details that are required to transfer money via MoneyGram:
Yuliya Leonteva
ul. Solnechnaya, 69 - 12
Samara, Samarskaya oblast', Russia, 443031
When you will send the necessary money, please give all the information about money transfer!
I gave you my registration address, if you need an address in Moscow. Say it.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. April 2021 um 07:25 von Webmaster »  

36_11_796918_-_Evgrafova.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
36_11_796918_-_Evgrafova.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Yuliya <yuliyadainty@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Dezember 2017 um 14:52

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. April 2021 um 05:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Yuliya <yuliyadainty@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 05. Januar 2018 um 14:43

Zum gefälschten Pass 36 11 796918 von Yuliya Viktorovna Evgrafova:

Bisher hatten wir den Pass von Yuliya Aleksandrovna Leonteva Yuliya <yuliyagenteel@yahoo.com>
Die Nummer im Stempel stimmt nicht mit der rechts darüber überein!
Ebenfalls sollte dieser Pass einen maschinenlesbaren Teil haben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. April 2021 um 05:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema