Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Irina <irochkaniceflower@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 8399 mal)

power
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Irina <irochkaniceflower@gmail.com>
14. September 2017 um 00:34

IRINA FROM LUGANSK I HAVE CHECK IP AND IT IS OK AND SHE SEND ME HER VIDEO

PLEASE MY FRIENDS HELP ME TO DISCOVER IF SHE HAS ANTECEDENTS ...SHE IS REAL SHE SENT ME VIDEOS OF HER..AND IP IS FROM LUGANSK UKRAINE
SHE ASK FOR MONEY TO GET HER PASSPORT

Good afternoon, you probably have received today already many letters 
from girls.
But I to you will detain only for several minutes. I will tell honestly, 
it will
be pleasant to me if you after all will answer me what there was your 
answer.
My name is Irina, in November to me  was 23 years  I live in the city of 
Lysychansk
of Ukraine. It is sure that you didn't hear about my city before 
nothing, but it
is sure that you heard about Luhansk and to whom Donetsk goes 3 years 
war. But I
don't want about sad. I will tell at once, I have posted the page on the 
website
only a week ago and for the present I don't know as it is necessary to 
represent
itself on the Internet. I think that if I am pleasant to you, then you 
will write
and ask questions. I promise to answer everything even on the most 
ticklish. I am
a simple girl, I consider myself as the cultural person and I will be 
able to support
conversation. I speak English and I understand the English speech, 
studied English
at school and very much loved this subject. Write to me about yourself, 
about the
country, about what you loves and isn't present. And please don't forget 
to send
me the photos, I want to see your eyes I hope that you are a man with 
sense of
humour and it will be cheerful and interesting to us together. If you 
look for
virtual sex or and the serious relations don't interest you, don't write 
me,
I look for future husband and I want to establish a strong and good 
family. In
the following letter I will write to you more. So far so far, I wait for 
a photo
and questions I kiss yours on a cheek Irina

Spoiler:
Delivered-To:XXX
Received: by 10.103.45.74 with SMTP id t71csp197346vst;
        Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.46.75.17 with SMTP id y17mr416417lja.78.1503734865970;
        Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1503734865; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=i47liXmu+/T6l0iqrf+fZ2H8HkWy6z7RDHZNxfvrSDjWv5cUCx0CNa+e61x3P2fGcI
         9pjzBG4fp1CDrUK9NUCbSxrlFkQg5nvXXQUPyEsiOYjVtquUMELegSugFATQ34X1DitR
         Txsq6DOtU+hKf61fPphqYT6vlCOgI7UqadexIjq6bMIShBS2fSqP5lPC/7qwMPWZt65E
         xzPI25RFL3QfyWyFGWSP9EnY7lkti5ekDtWjm3dBfm0VXL23TVT7XJ59ZTisC1QjMnUM
         /7n6wLMH5Nd9c9+88enzPm9XEC4aKchHYjLObLyjHUlGqAl8hPXx1Ck8rirUElw5PWgn
         P/Tw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=content-language:mime-version:user-agent:date:message-id:subject
         :from:to:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=ihRzNF5P9WlAe06h0RljsrpxLqS9YjzwfaFRlqiP+Hw=;
        b=owOsTf+lFAaR1p1dRvF36EIxNJPHfTxMFf05h5NjapDmhw5MVpguhn3Fx/u9hA68yG
         YW5jrW9s6s8huuSqqUmYYvY85UkWYWeLg7cVRjPPDh/u9kYclxq8MkGeyPxQ3pnSC5Fu
         KzzeeEifXuSlqv97Sh+Z6jxE9wn8DqGptf82/4pnnQYbC+/w2ih5Ml2OzMNqYTpMa+LP
         emaKMfvv3TX9De+we3ZmYg9EJ7dLNCc2yu5WSH314HyRkUyyB7p7+x2HE85ncG0gRbOB
         ECQAb+HsPuiXfij5y9mKMsZv4ew0TjGd2ZUiXvXhlJ8atPvqNHfe3hlqcLlOjt5kd0KG
         QeHA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=KzpzHmBg;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of irochkaniceflower@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=irochkaniceflower@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Return-Path: <irochkaniceflower@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
        by mx.google.com with SMTPS id u82sor796338lfg.21.2017.08.26.01.07.45
        for <XXX>
        (Google Transport Security);
        Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of irochkaniceflower@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.65;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com Quelltext.s=20161025 Quelltext.b=KzpzHmBg;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of irochkaniceflower@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=irochkaniceflower@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version
         :content-language;
        b=KzpzHmBgb+HMYwrdIBSPtgw1g/w5AJPllyc48PcHfHIMaaVxNZG9JmZBm9gzKyhifh
         POkV4ICwSrq+dMqrSdPtc1JgCwbxWAaGXPADrVDc7sEbp6M9k/S3M3R1CS8aSvdJWXIR
         RZpKW3hGfXBxOQ83KaKOrFiFmWPQeLeSNwmWm8x2coWMcP6+7pWL8ecRMGdFEDx2kmde
         Eu5014J06W8GBowBkiqrCKofuvF6mEiT8+Mm5Egqdy39zGI0V5MkOH5t8qmcb05Q8ZU/
         6IB11kwh0S1xazGxfozsVQtcFlicSvdiWLqklrP2M7SX8UpCYd68yZOEOcivKvsr/9ou
         CktA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        h=x-gm-message-state:to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent
         :mime-version:content-language;
        b=hR/sDBRvonM/osUipTtOf14vuA5NlXArIe5RSPJwbVJ4QBC4Hkc9EbquwrrBt0R6Y3
         H2N3nBpoCTDkakHJYAYb+D7XGqaJ5eOPblcmdUANca9uFsYJvkckiyezOxwBnBZJNdN9
         Lb/ASuVJNrfQKdAySTzhiA7bw82V7Ij+4HWO/C2R17wWUxbTDdh6Toz/MgD60BQPys/A
         noH0V4CYVKfcyGcb2rJHCAiohR/QYpPBFAOvk6XWRjc1WJJqxaTkQgDsII2UthbsCI3f
         FYhlo6D38Mc1Xd3DXfhY/UN/BoOCosGCUCmZNREFoE+8exI8N7yllH8xVC1em0ADw+yN
         mKZw==
X-Gm-Message-State: AHYfb5g48DkgkHXQxP9gIKKj9C5i3ueXX+rOhWioprPSyWuh+fBe9/Zr eerPBc9GyCQK6XsnsM0=
X-Received: by 10.25.169.196 with SMTP id s187mr304415lfe.173.1503734864895;
        Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([195.78.104.13])
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id s139sm1439802lfs.16.2017.08.26.01.07.43
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: xxx
Subject: its me irina
Message-ID: <02625bee-2937-8055-a9ae-8b15e782732d@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:07:41 +0400
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.3.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------1863EDFC458C2EC60EE02CD8"
Content-Language: ru

--------------1863EDFC458C2EC60EE02CD8
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Oktober 2017 um 23:15 von Stiray »  

iririm_001.JPG ( 166 KB | Downloads )
iririm_001.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Irina <irochkaniceflower@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. September 2017 um 10:14

Über Lugansk

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	195.78.104.13
Decimal:	3276695565
Hostname:	195.78.104.13
ASN:	50015
ISP:	Oleksandr Butenko
Organization:	Oleksandr Butenko
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Luhans'ka Oblast'
City:	Luhansk 

Zitat:
from [192.168.1.4] ([195.78.104.13]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sat, 26 Aug 2017 01:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:07:41 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Oktober 2017 um 23:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:02

Good afternoon xxx I’m glad that you’re replied and glad that I wasn’t mistaken in that fact that you're a 
man with serious intentions. So I can trust you a little bit. I've heard that many men perceived the Internet 
just for fun and don’t plan something serious with girls. You know, if a man in my country were more serious 
and not drink a lot of vodka, in this case I wouldn't search for a man abroad. We haven’t any luck with men. 
I need a man with whom I will be very interesting person, I'm very  young and want to learn  a lot of in this   
life. This man should be very  clever, kind and of course  always gentle. I was born in very good family, 
thanks God I have mom and dad. My parents waited for my birth for a long 20 years. Yes, mom was 45 and dad 48 
when I was born. They dub me as God's gift. Now my parents are retired, people think they are my grandparents. 
But I love them and  I’m thankful  that they gave me life. I love sweets, but retain my fit shape. I fond of yoga , every day jogging for 3 miles and doused with  cold water. I know that a sound mind in a sound body. What do you think about yoga? Do you think that  a girl of  my age can make you a worth pair? I want that you will be very honest with me. It is obviously that you're a good man and I like this one.  I don't want to bore you with my long letters, please   
write  me about everything, I’m interested in it, my dear i live in war zoon and i wahnt goo away, but i am poor girl and i cant come to you, sorry, kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt

iruuus.JPG ( 240 KB | Downloads )
iruuus.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:04

Darling xxx, I understand that communication in Skype is just necessary for us. We shall see each other. But the matter is that I live on the suburb of the city and the Internet at us only via the modem. Communication of the Internet in our military region very bad. At me on my computer Skype isn't loaded. But I heard that in the downtown the Internet is better and I could find time to go there and to communicate to you on the camera. But I work every day with 9 to 17. I will need to know precisely in how many you in Skype what to go there. I have no m smartphone to communicate with you in вотс a control device for pre-launch and launching, my parents have no opportunity to buy me it. You understands itself, they already on pension. And the salary which I receive is enough only for food. But I will surely invent something that we could communicate on the camera, I promise. I hope that your attitude towards me is really serious, but you can call me +380662899269, i like your photos, thank you, kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt

____155.jpg ( 215 KB | Downloads )
____155.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:06

Hello My dear xxx  I make new video for you an I hope yopu like it I hope I good pronouns your name xxx
questions  my the motto "not remain away from a grief of people"
I got a job at the humane
society. We are helping  the elderly, orphans and disabled people  who have suffered in
this war. We are engaged in the distribution of humanitarian aid, which comes to our region
from Russia. And without Russian support, we probably  all would have destroyed.

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:08

Darling, you is absolutely right, I live in war and I have specially posted online the page to find the love far from here and to leave this hell. I am ready to throw everything though now
But I live in the zone of hostilities in Lugansk region. Our region is 800 km from Kiev. If not for the war, I would have just got on the bus and I would go to Kiev for a meeting with you. But you're correct don't know what the Donetsk and Lugansk region is now blocked by Ukraine. President Poroshenko has made the blockade of our regions. And now we don't have permission to leave the territory of Ukraine. On the border of our areas are armed men and anyone outside the area do not miss. To us from the territory of Ukraine don't even miss food and medicine. Our elderly Ukrainian authorities deprived of pensions and benefits. The situation is critical. Yes, we stopped to shoot, but the blockade of all ports. So to see you in Ukraine I can't. We have only one output. To meet in Russia. But for this I need to make an international passport. You I'm sorry for all this trouble, my dear. But I can't do anything, I will not go against the authority and law 

kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:08 von Stiray »  

_____003.JPG ( 221 KB | Downloads )
_____003.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:09

Darling xxx, thank you for your letter. I am very glad that whether you had liked my video and you have no doubts in the relation of that any more I am real. I feel to you the most tender and sincere sentiment. But I know that the love is a feeling which can arise only at a real meeting, at touch, at a kiss. But I am ready to take a step and to meet you. One real meeting is better than 1000 letters. You can tell the parents about me, show them my photos and video. My parents already know about you and they I will are glad if at us everything turns out. The closest city in Russia to me is Rostov to Dona and we will be able to meet there. But for this purpose it is necessary for you how rather to help me with money for the passport of 250 Dollars that I pitch to issue the passport. Darling, frankly speaking, I don't know the place in the city where there is a good Internet and we could communicate according to video. In all city е just awful. But you can always call me by phone. 380662899269. I will be very glad if at us everything turns out, I kiss Irina

Quelltext fehlt

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +380 66XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Ukraine
Original network provider      MTS
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:10

Darling xxx, good afternoon. I attentively now read your letter. Е to a regret I cannot agree with everything that you tell me, forgive. You asked to record for you video to be convinced that I am a real person and I made it. Or you still have doubts?? We will not be able to meet in Donetsk as Donetsk is occupied in the same way as well as Luhansk and the airport in Donetsk is destroyed by bombs. I will be able to meet in Russia only if I have a passport. I have no money for him, forgive. And without passport I will not be able to arrive to Russia. I see that you do not trust me. What then to speak further about. You wrote that you will help me, now you tell already another. Think that it is necessary for you. If you help me with the passport, I will meet you in Russia with great pleasure. Irina

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:11

Good afternoon, my darling xxx!!! I only came home. Today since the morning I was going to get enough sleep and have a rest as I have a day off. But in the morning the acquaintance called and asked to arrive to her as she had a trouble All. Who I am known that I never deny the assistance to anybody. When I arrived to her, saw that she lies on a floor and cries. Last night killed her husband He came back home from the mine in the evening, he works as the miner there. The mine is near the city and firefight between military began and it was shot He was only 34 years old. And such stories at us happen constantly here. Probably there is any more no family which would not suffer from war. Then we went in could on identification. So as you see day at me I was very sad I was so already tired of this war. And there is a wish to turn into a bird and to depart where it is only possible, if only there was a world and rest. I would do some flying there where you live and would look at you from a window as you sleep as you eat. I so lack men's support and the help.

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:11

Darling, tell me, than I can be helped by your acquaintance from Donetsk??? Their situation is even worse than at us here. Explain to me what your friend will be able to make?? He will help me to issue the passport free of charge???? About what Internet cafe do you speak??? Internet cafes don't work for us now. As you can't understand, it is a military zone. If you don't help me to issue the passport, then you will just deprive also of me and yourself chance of a meeting. I don't ask from you money for the entertainments or for gifts. But you have to understand that the passport is just need for our future if you of course plan him to have with me. Our people live now in one afternoon. Who has family or relatives the abroad, it is easier for those, send them though some help to survive here. And to help me there is nobody also mine to the family. I can't insist on that you have helped me with the passport. I haven't got used to elicit at someone something. But you understand that without meeting at us nothing will turn out, kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:12

Dear xxx, thank you for your reply. I am sorry i only come home from work Tired and sad, i have laptop at home and i write you from it. I now understand what it's like to stand on the edge of the abyss and afraid of losing everything that you have. Here I am just now thinking. I met you, we loved each other. We understand each other, we are making plans for the future, we want to be together, we but each other no one else can see next. We dream about meeting but it can all fall apart in an instant. If I don't have time to get a Ukrainian passport until and of September, all our plans are ruined. Can you imagine that? We can't be together ever If we issue temporary passports Luhansk national Republic, Ukrainian passport I can not get. And with that passport I won't be able to leave anywhere, even in Russia. Yeah, maybe in a year or 2 Russia will take us in its membership and we will be citizens of Russia, but no one is giving any guarantees. Most likely, our region will be the second Transnistria, has not recognized the Republic. Dear, I have already asked everyone who I was able to borrow money for a passport. See, now this kind of passport I want to make very many here. Because this piece of paper is everything. This is the future.I hate money, now they determine our happiness. And this question bothers me. Dear, I now indulge in everything and in food and in clothing and other usual things for me. I was ready to go for any job that would earn a passport. But the war is over and no work I was just worn out, I can't sleep, I will not go lump in the throat. I beg you to solve this problem. Time we are left with very little. i sand you my ID card, my dear,As for what is written on the website "to Nobody to send money" Let they will write a phone number where it is possible to formit free of charge the passport better, advantage will be more kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:13

Hi xxx. You forgive me, but I can't understand what do you want what I would send you. Yesterday I sent you the ID. What electronic date do I have to send you?? I have an Internet of the house and I already told it to you. I don't know what at me the login on the website, I have no access to this website as at us in the region the marriage websites it isn't loaded. My page on the website was posted by my acquaintance who lives in Kiev. My parents still during week-end went to the grandmother to the country as now there is a harvesting tomato and they help the grandmother about the house. I can't shoot video with them. You tell me why all this?? All these checks?? I wrote to you yesterday that the passport office will  closed and it is necessary to issue as soon as possible the passport, but you didn't even react to it. If for you not important there are we together or not, just tell me directly. I will entrust you completely, but if you don't trust me, then I don't see sense to us farther to communicate, forgive. I feel with you as on the police officer interrogations All this isn't pleasant to me. If for you to help me with the passport such problem, then don't help also all. But arrange interrogations. Find the girl to whom you will trust then. Irina

Quelltext fehlt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:14

Darling, good afternoon xxx. As you today. I want to do for you pleasant surprises, so you are my soulmate. But yet we not together I will be able to make nothing except that I will pray for us. Yesterday there was a difficult day, buried our friend. Then we till the night with his wife spoke about everything both about life and about war. She was very happy with the husband and they had a love. I want darling that life was not such cruel what people whom we love were with us. But I do not want about sad. I have you and without you I will not provide already the life. I am ready to all tests which can be, if only we were happy. My dear, I have several girlfriends in Russia, they live several years there and invite me to arrive to Russia. But so I have no passport, I refused. In Russia there is a program for immigrants from our region. There help with work and housing. For me it would be the fine chance to arrange the life and to live in the peace country. You do not imagine as it to fall down at night and to wake up from the slightest rustle. Nerves just on a limit. At any time can that - about to blow up and someone can be killed. Now, when I have you I want to keep the life for our life. I want to live the life happily near you. I will be very grateful to you if you help me with apply passport rather. You are my hope and a support in this life. Darling, I understand that communication in Skype is just necessary for us. We shall see each other. But the matter is that I live on the suburb of the city and the Internet at us only via the modem. Communication of the Internet in our military region very bad. At me on my computer Skype isn't loaded. But I heard that in the downtown the Internet is better and I could find time to go there and to communicate to you on the camera. But I work every day with 9 to 17. I will need to know precisely in how many you in Skype what to go there. I have no m smartphone to communicate with you in вотс a control device for pre-launch and launching, my parents have no opportunity to buy me it. You understands itself, they already on pension. And the salary which I receive is enough only for food. But I will surely invent something that we could communicate on the camera, I promise. I hope that your attitude towards me is really serious, but you can call me +380662899269, Skype Irina_irusia irina, kiss irina
my home adress

Ukraine

Lugansk

Sovetskaya str 51/54

Mihailova Irina

kiss irina

Quelltext fehlt

0RPqRoScrUc.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
0RPqRoScrUc.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 18:20

hello, nice to meet you, can i see your photos?

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f49.google.com ([209.85.215.49]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MUWtW-1drxI61gNk-00QVOn for <xxx>; Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:41:10 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f49.google.com with SMTP id c82so19363975lfc.6 for <xxx>; Sat, 07 Oct 2017 08:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=dEw3cZm3OYzRo9QG4ZK4sxFnlZl+VqTC7leQcWb5ujM=; b=JQWryxvqaWdFCgwKqhWWyRTWXSr/N5QfpGkW20n+64gPrUUE3Se0BwbA9d341m2ZA3 yGVc679od/jqqRRwRmkM3nVoPUDi9S4Z7e76XCbzO4CELCImCX3OUyE98aEwW0mXvQEP YpVVXigsdU2xJNhdR48vG9thZvkdpKIXq/CIzPEdjdF5lAeLFlhZG1MxwQCgo9g/04Id nICcUsQgStp3e1yndm5BxoeJC6J/wjjCLa67bbUeVigHVVNmeVqf9TEARZzUJAq81+RA b9J9nfXIUWkcnj51pMEKsiZNqaRHWrhAJBLwjLZiQmXwZ1xsyCvL1uywXf0mx3lla1M8 ueNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=dEw3cZm3OYzRo9QG4ZK4sxFnlZl+VqTC7leQcWb5ujM=; b=CnfLxQpSzdaX53/BV5nNF/s8iilBwY+hH7PoOpfi1QPo/qBjyQ/1LMlcjfOfUdSBCz Zph/DlAZFOZE+MTQu0CbyjomBGLG8QA9vJtcqq/xk503GYGHqRn2SIeWSLWq6hE0f90e ysBfBvKEmRh31yHZMB5SnqOm3sO4PkystXDvQlSVCoYmwplljS99m69IGRTiRKFbWRG6 JWZw05u2ijHgceeUqwjzWCJzwqPDouKiHX332RSTMCdBdp8Wbbs8RSg9+kyWoejGc3pi X41VL6phdIhv+l8sVI8R6qb1zoHkRomadLMfvcyjn5giXHWXNDHuRa+8AYr4j4otEymt K8Lw==
X-Gm-Message-State: AMCzsaUhthGaS2Rb2q8bjbhQqgrqMqJaX1Uo67+EhhkWeBNX/cjArp90 wFirZrnb4cvOwQTJqV55K06xbSmk
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 10.46.68.217 with SMTP id b86mr1841222ljf.121.1507390869965; Sat, 07 Oct 2017 08:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([195.78.104.14]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id o28sm694254lfc.54.2017.10.07.08.41.07 for <xxx> (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128); Sat, 07 Oct 2017 08:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: its me irina
To: xxx
References: xxx
Message-ID: <80558c62-33d2-b9fb-c7e2-023e032c3f92@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 19:41:02 +0400
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.3.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------6D6D6D6A73AF0324BA04D956"
Content-Language: ru
Envelope-To: <xxx>
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;

Mail über Ukraine 

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	195.78.104.14
Decimal:	3276695566
Hostname:	195.78.104.14
ASN:	50015
ISP:	Oleksandr Butenko
Organization:	Oleksandr Butenko
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Luhans'ka Oblast'
City:	Luhansk 

Zitat:
from [192.168.1.4] ([195.78.104.14]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sat, 07 Oct 2017 08:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 19:41:02 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2017 um 23:46 von Stiray »  

F2IuReEqMmo.jpg ( 154 KB | Downloads )
F2IuReEqMmo.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 07. Oktober 2017 um 19:11