Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ogla <oglasewick91@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1510 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Ogla <oglasewick91@gmail.com>
27. Juli 2015 um 03:27

Mir kommen die Tränen. Die nächste Morbide. dieses Mal aber mit minderj. Tochter. Vielleicht ist sie schon in den Ewigen Jagdgründe, da die Mail in meiner Spam-Box schlummerte. Sie hat aber einen niedlichen Stil:

Zitat:
... when my child come of age...

Wenn meine Tochter in die Jahre kommt...

Gesichts- und profillose Ogla auf Zorpia. Das Foto zeigt m.E. ihre Tochter

http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/OglaSewick

Zitat:
Ogla

39, Cairo, Egypt
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone, aged 25‑99, in Indonesia.

Profilnachricht vom

Ogla
Greetings, my names is Mrs.Ogla Sewick, am from Ukraine . I am married to late Eng. Yuri Sewick who worked as a contractor before his death occur in an accident, We were married for 13 years with only child. My health condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 2 to 3 weeks according to the doctor's report, because the cancer stage has gotten its 3rd stage together with stroke that affected part of my body but what disturbed me so much is about my little girl she is only 12 years old.

Before the death of my late husband he deposited a certain amount of money in middle East After his contract with them and now my condition is not good Can you help me to secure the fund in good business in your country and when my child come of age you will handle it to her.

Contact me through my personal email address: oglasewick91@gmail.com

Thanks

Mrs.Ogla Sewick
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2015 um 12:49 von Stiray »  

56501482_1eeec7_bearbeitet.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
56501482_1eeec7_bearbeitet.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Muenchner
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Ogla <oglasewick91@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juli 2015 um 09:26

Die Krankheit ist scheinbar schon soweit fortgeschritten, dass man sich schon während einer 5 Zeilen Mail nicht mehr genau daran erinnern kann wie alt die eigene Tochter jetzt nochmal ist Zwinkernd!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 07. August 2015 um 12:45

Zitat:
Ogla Sewick, am from Ukraine

Zitat:
39, Cairo, Egypt

Zitat:
aged 25‑99, in Indonesia

Zitat:
Die Krankheit ist scheinbar schon soweit fortgeschritten

Smiley

Der  Smiley  hat auch vergessen wo die Familie wohnt, es ist die Türkei.

Und die Tochter hat auch keinen ukrainischen Namen. Weitere Details zum Schutz der Jugendlichen spare ich mir.

https://www.facebook.com/ece.cavusoglu.56

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2015 um 12:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 07. August 2015 um 21:07

Dear  Sir

How are you and your family?

I want to thank you very much for your reply to my message, you are indeed kind hearted and I believe it is God that directed me to you, I have been praying for God to provide me someone that will help me to secure my family legacy  but my present situation is very bad state and i don't know what to do now , the most  merciful God directed me to you. I have confidence that you are able to carryout this responsibility I am bestowing unto your care for my daughter(Ceren).

I contacted you because of my bad health situation and in view of your status I believe you are able to undertake this responsibility for me. My late husband’s relatives who should have assisted me in this situation are greedy, worldly they are the cause of my late husband's death even ready to kill my only daughter(Ceren) . Since my ill- health they have stolen and sold most of my late husband’s properties for their private gains except this fund because is out side Ukraine here which they do not know about and I do not want my daughter(Ceren) to get involved with them as I desire her to grow up having the fear of God in her and the restoration of our family dignity.

I would not have contacted you if not for my predicaments. Hence I believed God has designed that we meet through this way and i am not in the position to question the power of God, I will like you to personally secure and invest part of this money (60%) for the benefit and education of My daughter(Ceren), who will be maintained under your kind custody and love when he comes over to you after the fund which valued($4,750,000.00) is release to you. You shall invest the money in any profitable business venture of your choice and use the proceeds from the business to maintain her in school. You are also to use (10%) in the work of charity and assisting the less privileged children and retain/ keep 30% for your labor, inconveniences in undertaking this charitable project on my behalf for charity.

As you will come to know later, I am a woman of 46 years old and I believe I can count on you to achieve this lawful project which will benefit the less privileged children and My daughter(Ceren).

I am too weak and down at the moment and afraid that I might not survive my situation but God knows the best and I pray that whatever happens to me, you should take care of My daughter(Ceren) for me. Frankly, we have not actually met before but I have this confidence that you could be a good and honest person . I have suffered so much due to my ill health and now put my hope and trust in God and intend to use part of these resources to work for humanity and charity for children and my daughter's (Ceren) future.

I shall be going in for a surgical operations soonest and desire this money to be release to you sooner before my surgery. I do not wish to leave this money  because they might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of My daughter(Ceren) who is just 11 years and too young to handle this huge amount of money.

I do not want my daughter(Ceren) to suffer here due to hunger or lack of money and I believe considering your status in life, you will be able to give him proper education and maintenance for me when he comes to you.

By God's grace, I will submit your name to the bank firm where my late husband deposited this money and confirm you as our family friend whom I wished this money to be release to.

I look forward to receiving your  quick reply to enable me give you other necessary information concerning the release and also our photos so that you will know us better. I pray that God- the most merciful will give you health and understanding to undertake this noble responsibility for humanity.

Provide me with your personal information so that i will you use and draft out letter of introduction  for the release of the fund where it was deposited.

1)Your Full Names
2)Residential and office address
3)Occupation
4)Age and date of birth
5)International passport or identification card.
6)Phone Number

Herein my photo with my late husband and my daughter photo.My daughter(Ceren) is making use of my Phone number due to my present state of health now,we are waiting for your swift reply and your phone call.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Ogla Sewick
TEL #: +380937032795

Spoiler für Header Google Inline:
Return-Path: oglasewick91@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wi0-f196.google.com ([209.85.212.196]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0La3C9-1YyVR746Vp-00ljWx for xxx; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:15:29 +0200
Received: by wijp15 with SMTP id p15so8617249wij.0 for xxx; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=qKrtatjdo8sf3a5a4zaesBYp/2oldNLt+5kP526/U+c=; b=A4JEOM+hKqgJmIifhTEbbO93p/hl/dmF6HP4I+1edftsCD+8Hd+zCSamMHzH6N/NHS 403J2meZdUYReT3Sep3pW1A0och2yn7oaP83YkFNCshL4adNRHUmA/1gj7vVpCj/36O3 ApzrzASu32AEbmGaoT4EOBPRYXxuGeLPHt461YzYMz2WRn9gTBeqXLehAAK1qVFQCJgf N2RF1O2HTYMtiH4N5gedKJdSOI5Zy7orfZ/yF548z7vy/IkqMeCz6wS5EgRKsj8n6ail ZULdqbL9cmN8nqlGqPAbL+GA3KWKxySbUSu3vUiEbZgovoVi7KNpF0zRV2bL7tMvem84 eVQQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.180.9.162 with SMTP id a2mr7104113wib.95.1438956927550; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.24.170 with HTTP; Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 17:15:27 +0300
Message-ID: <CAKVYGU85b_sdVR4UD0gDiqpuzfSg7rJCqzES-MToFqwhvrnxew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ogla Sewick, Yuri Sewick
To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c24f548baf5e051cb94490
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 17:15:27 +0300

My_Daughter__2.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
My_Daughter__2.jpg
My_Daughter_1.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
My_Daughter_1.jpg
Ogla_1.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
Ogla_1.jpg
Ogla_2.jpg ( 128 KB | Downloads )
Ogla_2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator