Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kenneth <mustluvapple@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 4108 mal)

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Kenneth <mustluvapple@outlook.com>
06. Juli 2015 um 17:13

Scammer? aus USA - Los Angeles. Eigentlich klingt das zu gut, um wahr zu sein. Kennengelernt über Dating Portal Lablue.

Dies Mail erhielt ich:

This is Ken from xxx, how are you? I'm very happy to meet you and I must admit that I enjoyed chatting with you. I'm new to online dating and I joined the site to meet someone special who is serious about dating so we can build a wonderful friendship and see where destiny will lead us when we meet. I believe any place where two persons are together and in love, it's very romantic. I am very romantic and I promise to make you a very happy woman when we meet.

I have been widowed for 10 years now and I have taken all the time I need over the past years to fully recover from my loss before I start dating again. I'm faithful and loyal in my relationship because I'm a monogamous person and I don't have time to play games. I'm ready to start from a new page and fall in love again, learn how to make my partner happy because I have many diversified interest to share with my partner in our new relationship.

I'm an German American because my Dad is American, but my Mom is German. I was born here in Stuttgart, but I've lived most of my life in the States because I lost my Mom to cancer when I was only 5 years and I had to relocate to Los Angeles to live with my Dad who was working there. I have been married only once in my lifetime and we had a beautiful daughter called Sarah who I named after my late Mom, but unfortunately I lost both my wife and my daughter in a tragic accident which brought great pain into my life, so I decided to take my time to heal my wounds and recover from my loss and that's why I have been single for so many years. I live and work in Los Angeles full time but often visit Stuttgart my hometown. I have extended family and friends here so I visit whenever I'm free from work. Talking about work, I'm a car dealer into the sales and export of American cars to the European market and the rest of the world. I love my job because I get to test drive some of the world's fastest cars and I travel around the world for work. I'm planning to establish my company in Germany because I will like to relocate to stay permanently in Stuttgart or any city in Germany, find true love and settle down to get married in the near future. I'm tired of being lonely and always work work work so I want to meet a nice woman to build a meaningful relationship together. I'm a very romantic person, I have so much to love and affection to share with my partner, so I want you to love me with all your heart and trust me for us to work together as a couple to build our dream relationship together and live in harmony.

I will treat you right and make you feel like a real woman both inside and outside of the bedroom because I like to pamper my partner and make her laugh. I will always give you the best and all I want from you is a reciprocation of the love I have for you . I want you to be honest with me and don't keep any secrets from me because I will never hide anything from you. I believe honesty, openness, loyalty and trust are the most important foundations in building a successful relationship. I want to meet a woman who is genuine with her feelings, knows what she wants in her life and she's ready to work with me as a couple to build a serious romantic relationship. Life is too short to be wasted because you only live once and I believe that our happiness is not complete until we find that special person that God has destined for us to be with, your soul mate. I want a partner who is happy with her life and stable with her emotions to settle down and start a new life together so we can grow old together.

I enjoy sports, swimming, long walks, jogging, basketball, baseball, football, hockey and soccer but I'm a sucker for Golf because I love the game to bits. I will love to play Golf with you soon. Do you like or play Golf? Ok take care and have a great day. Send me your pics and tell me more about yourself, your family, your heart desire, your plans for the future, what are your dreams, what makes you happy and what qualities you want in your partner.

With Love... Ken XXX

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hier noch der RFC-Quelltext der Mail (meinen E-Mail-Namen habe ich ersetzt)
Ich hoffe, dass ist das, was hier unter "Quelltext" verstanden wird.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: mustluvapple@outlook.com
Received: from mip.hushmail.com (LHLO smtp3.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.78) by
server with LMTP; Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:47:50 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from smtp3.hushmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp3.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 858C4E01B2
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Sun,  5 Jul 2015 14:47:53 +0000 (UTC)
X-Hush-Verified-Domain: outlook.com
X-Hush-Real-Recipient: myname@hushmail.com
X-hush-tls-connected: 1
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s7.hotmail.com [65.55.90.82])
     (using TLSv1.2 with cipher AES256-SHA256 (256/256 bits))
     (No client certificate requested)
     by smtp3.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Sun,  5 Jul 2015 14:47:52 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT147-W78 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sun, 5 Jul 2015 07:47:48 -0700
X-TMN: [qq8+IgXtcaP4ICPAqkKmMeEU0J6iBzQj]
X-Originating-Email: [mustluvapple@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W78E5EEF3906C4D8B7931B0C4940@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_f3ef1aca-0439-4dc6-827c-331bec8814c2_"
To: xxx
Subject: Kenneth from Lablue.de
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:47:48 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jul 2015 14:47:48.0139 (UTC) FILETIME=[8F6E37B0:01D0B731]

Er hat mir ein Bild geschickt. Was mich stutzig werden ließ war dann, dass er in beiden weiteren Mails 
das Lied vom monogamen Mann gesungen und gleich mit Heirat gewunken hat. Er hat einfach zu dick aufgetragen.
Ich habe nach einer IP-Adresse im RFC-Quelltext geschaut und die deutet auf Redmond hin. Seine Mailadresse lautet:

Kenneth Apple <mustluvapple@outlook.com>

Interessanterweise ist Ken auf keine meiner Fragen eingegangen sondern wiederholt einiges fast gebetsmühlenhaft.
Insofern ist das Thema für mich fast schon durch.
Griesgrämig
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2015 um 18:18 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr30034 

image001_005.jpg ( 13 KB | Downloads )
image001_005.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Kenneth <mustluvapple@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Juli 2015 um 17:30

@ FallenAngel

Smiley

Zitat:
(meinen E-Mail-Namen habe ich ersetzt)
Ich hoffe, dass ist das, was hier unter "Quelltext" verstanden wird.

Smiley Das verstehen wir darunter. 

Deine Add. ersetzt Du bitte mit xxx und nicht was Du gewählt hast. Es soll Alles schön einheitlich bleiben.

Außerdem könnten Smiley , so wie ich denken es wäre eine Add.  Laut lachend Zwinkernd

Mail Hotmail Inline eigeliefert genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:
Subject: Kenneth from Lablue.de
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:47:48 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2015 um 18:24 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 06. Juli 2015 um 17:48

@ FallenAngel

Sieh mal wen ich da habe.  Zwinkernd Laut lachend

Bilder gestohlen bei General Carter F. Ham US Army.

https://about.me/generalcarterham
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_F._Ham

Galerielink: afr30034 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=1378

Weitere Themen:

Edwin Ham Bruce <edwin.ham1@hotmail.com>
Carter <hamcarter20@yahoo.com> <diplomatasimon@gmail.com>

Und ab mit ihm an die frische Luft.  Laut lachend  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2015 um 18:26 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 06. Juli 2015 um 17:55

Greetings My Dearest myname,
Thanks for the nice email and also for sending me your beautiful photo. I must admit you have an amazing smile and I'm very happy to see the beautiful myname, because you are the woman of my dreams and I will like to meet you soon when I return to Stuttgart from my business trip here in LA. You are an amazing woman and I'm so excited to meet you because you're the kind of woman I'm looking for and you have most of the qualities I want in partner, not to talk about your beauty and sexy eyes. I want to meet a woman who is beautiful inside out with a kind heart and great personality to match just like you my love because I'm a great man with a great personality and needs a partner who will not be intimidated by my strength as man but rather accept me for who I am and not what I have, so we can work together us a happy couple to build a wonderful relationship and spend the rest of our lives together when we meet and fall deeply in love. Love is a beautiful thing and love is all we need so love is all I have to share with you in our new relationship and I hope you don't take my feelings for granted because because m feelings for you is genuine. I'm a monogamous person so when I fall in love all, I give my partner my undivided attention, all my trust and share all my love with her because I want my partner and I to become 1 in everything because we are not just lovers but best friends. This is my dream come true because I also want a bright future filled with so much love. I thank God I met you because we are on the same wavelength and I'm serious to communicate further and develop a serious relationship. I want you to tell me more about yourself and answer all my question because I want us to build a wonderful relationship with a strong bond of trust and understanding. Take care and have a terrific day. Stay Blessed!
With all my love... KEN XXX                                   

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Received: from mip.hushmail.com (LHLO smtp10.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.78) by
server with LMTP; Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:49:45 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from smtp10.hushmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp10.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 42BDBC0197
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Mon,  6 Jul 2015 11:49:44 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S51.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s51.hotmail.com [65.54.61.102])
     by smtp10.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Mon,  6 Jul 2015 11:49:43 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT147-W64 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S51.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Mon, 6 Jul 2015 04:49:43 -0700
X-TMN: [SW+1p+aisggHX8eOtVYA/VSFk2DL2121]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W643F09E319E540184EDA2BC4930@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_7224462f-6921-4d5d-a171-bc40fa02bff0_"
Subject: RE: Kenneth from Lablue.de
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:49:42 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20150705210455.B53C4C046B@smtp.hushmail.com>
References:

shmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jul 2015 11:49:43.0173 (UTC) FILETIME=[D91B8B50:01D0B7E1]
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2015 um 18:07 von Stiray »  

image002_001.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
image002_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 06. Juli 2015 um 17:57

Hi myname
I hope you're having a nice day. I forgot to tell you that I have removed my profile from Lablue because I am getting a lot in request but I am not interested because I want to give our new friendship my undivided attention to see where destiny will lead us when we meet. I am a monogamous person so I want a 1 man 1 woman relationship and I won't settle for anything else. I will will wait patiently until that special day we get to meet and spend quality time together for me to share my genuine feelings with you and nurture our friendship into a serious loving relationship. You are the woman of my dreams and I believe our meeting was by destiny because I dont speak good German but wanted to meet a good German woman to build a romantic loving relationship and destiny brought us together and lucky for me, you speak English which makes it even more easier to communicate and understand each others heart desire before we meet in person. I am serious about you and I want you to open up to me all tell me more about yourself and answer all my question because I want to know you very well before we meet and there will be no boundaries between us. I send you warm hugs and sweet kisses.
With all my love... KEN XXX                                   

Received: from mip.hushmail.com (LHLO smtp2.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.78) by
server with LMTP; Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:56 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from smtp2.hushmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 07921A01C8
     for xxx; Mon,  6 Jul 2015 14:33:53 +0000 (UTC)
X-Hush-Real-Recipient: xxx
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S48.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s48.hotmail.com [65.54.61.99])
     by smtp2.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS
     for xxx; Mon,  6 Jul 2015 14:33:52 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT147-W74 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Mon, 6 Jul 2015 07:33:54 -0700
X-TMN: [Jdbg/RuPgQvSfBOvbIw0ymvWe8Oy68Dh]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W74FB954A06839191C7A53AC4930@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_b2a88dc3-63fc-467b-9ddf-b007d63cb3c0_"
Subject: RE: Kenneth from Lablue.de
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:55 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20150706132703.B967DC046E@smtp.hushmail.com>
References: <20150705210455.B53C4C046B@smtp.hushmail.com>
shmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jul 2015 14:33:54.0901 (UTC) FILETIME=[C931F050:01D0B7F8]
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2015 um 18:15 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. Juli 2015 um 23:33

Mr. Apple hat auf meine Mails nicht mehr reagiert.
Vielleicht hat er nach seiner Mailadresse gegoogelt - denn interessanterweise steht sie jetzt schon auf Platz 1 bei Google  
EOS ... (end of story)
Smiley 
PS: unser erster (und einziger) Chat fand übrigens in Deutsch statt
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juli 2015 um 23:40 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Kenneth <mustluvapple@outlook.com>
Antwort #6 - 09. Juli 2015 um 11:12

eos: doch noch nicht Zwinkernd

Dear xxx
Good morning and how are you? I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your emails on trim as I'm a very busy person and sometimes do not have time to check my emails, but out of sight in not out of mind so you are often on my mind and in my thoughts even when I'm busy working because I care about you. You mean a lot to me because you're now part of my life. From the first day we met on Lablue, I knew we were destined to be meet because I had a good feeling about you. I have no doubt God made our paths meet for a good reason and we will be very happy together when we meet.
xxx, I am a man of my words and I will never lie to you for no reason. I was born on December 3rd, 1949 and yes I will be 65 at the end of this year, but my friends say I look younger than my age because I am young at heart and I exercise a lot to stay in great shape. Age is just a number and I'm looking for someone special who will love me naturally from her heart so we can work together as a couple to build our dream relationship together. Yes, I was married once in life to my late wife but my life has been very lonely after I lost my with and only daughter in a tragic accident. I have taken my time to fully recover from the loss and I'm ready to start dating once again to meet someone special like you, who I can spend the rest of my life with her.
Thank you for coming into my life and becoming my good friend. Thank you for coming into my life and being part of my world. I can't wait to meet you and spend quality time together with you to nurture our friendship into a romantic loving relationship. I am a hopeless romantic lover and I have a lot to share with you in our new relationship. I'm a gentleman who is well oriented so I don't go to the bars, pubs or clubs to meet women and I have a small circle of friends which most are my business partners. I want to find love again and build a wonderful relationship to share my life with 1 special woman. Life is more precious than Gold and life is too short to be wasted so I want to share my love with the woman of my dreams.I'm excited that you have become a part of my life now because I don't feel lonely anymore knowing you are there to talk to whenever I need a friend, and I want you to be patient with me if you do not here from me for a couple of days because I might only be busy with so much work here. The feelings I have for you is genuine and the love I want to share with you is unconditional, but I believe there is no rush in life when you meet someone special so I am willing to work with you as a couple to build our dreams together. Let me love you with all my heart, mind body, soul and you do the same for me, so we can become 1 in everything. I admire a lot about your beautiful photo you send me and I want to meet you and nourish our friendship into something meaningful because you are the woman of my dreams, and this is my heart desire. All I want is your love, understanding and support, so we can work together as a couple to build our relationship so I want you to open up to me and give me the benefit of doubt because I am not in your life to play games with your feelings. I want us to develop a genuine relationship with a strong bond of trust so we can be very happy together and settle down as a loving couple.I want a beautiful relationship where two people will share the joy of living together, doing everything together as best of friends and give moments filled with sweetness and tenderness. I feel very lucky and blessed to meet a woman who is on the same wavelength with me and we happen to want the same things in our relationship. We have a lot in common and that makes us a great couple because we have so much love to share in our new relationship. I know nobody is perfect and we all make little mistakes from time to time, but I will always be honest and faithful to you and will never take your love for granted, because I never want to see you sad. I'm a hopeless romantic and I give all my best to my partner to make the best out of our relationship.It is all about friendship, chemistry and the connection. I want a partner who is character oriented, well mannered, emotionally stable and respectful. It seems impossible to find real love but I strongly believe there's someone special out there for me and I will never give up on meeting her and spending a lifetime together. I want our relationship to blossom with so much love and romance everyday we spend together. Love is a beautiful thing and it's all we need because without love, life is meaningless. I promise to take good care of you, protect you and make you a very happy woman when we are together. I always want you to be there for me when I need a best friend and I will never let go of you because I want us to grow old together. Take care and have a wonderful day, I hope to hear from you soon.With all my love... KEN XXX

Received: from mip.hushmail.com (LHLO smtp10.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.78) by
server with LMTP; Wed, 8 Jul 2015 06:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from smtp10.hushmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp10.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 55EF6C01AF
     for <xxx>; Wed,  8 Jul 2015 06:48:47 +0000 (UTC)
X-Hush-Real-Recipient: xxx
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s1.hotmail.com [65.55.90.76])
     by smtp10.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS
     for <xxx>; Wed,  8 Jul 2015 06:48:46 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT147-W75 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Tue, 7 Jul 2015 23:48:46 -0700
X-TMN: [t3oaF+dMcqD0de4id9uKHOmy9R0pF1mM]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W754DCBE8B0654F24BC042BC4910@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8aa7105d-96d6-4a7a-84e0-c797d492664d_"
To: "xxx" <xxx>
Subject: I'm not Fake!
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 06:48:46 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Jul 2015 06:48:46.0132 (UTC) FILETIME=[23193F40:01D0B94A]

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2015 um 19:03 von Stiray »  

pic0001.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
pic0001.jpg
pic002.JPG ( 35 KB | Downloads )
pic002.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FallenAngel
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 11. Juli 2015 um 01:43

Hello myname, 
Good morning and how are you? Thanks for the nice informative reply and I'm very happy to hear from you because I was patiently waiting on your letter. I thank you for opening up to me and telling me your fears because you have given me the opportunity to express my heart desire and tell you what I'm looking for in life and my relationship.
I thank God for your life and for bringing us together, I believe destiny have brought us together because we are meant to meet and honestly I have forgotten most of the German I used to speak when I was a kid because I have lived most of my life in Los Angeles and all my friends here speak English. I will like to learn how to speak fluent German because I know the basics and I'm a fast learner. I will be very happy if you can teach me and I'm so excited that you speak English because it makes it easier for us to communicate and that's why I know this is meant to happen.
Myname, I have been awarded a new contract to deliver 10 containers of American cars to a new client overseas and I'm currently here in Los Angeles working on the documents and certificates covering the cars and ship the cars to my client as part of our first deal. I'm into the sales of American cars like Ford, Dodge, GMC, Chrysler, Cadillac, Chevrolet and many high quality brand name in the American Industry, and also into the export of American cars to Europe, Asia and the rest of the world market. I love my life and I love my job because I have a passion for nice cars and apart from playing Golf, racing is my favorite hobby. I will stay here for a few weeks and I will be back in Stuttgart within a months time, after I finalize my business here, so I want us to use this opportunity to learn more about ourselves and build a great friendship, so that when we meet face to face, there will be no boundaries between us because we both know what we want in our new relationship. It will be so much fun to spend quality time together with you and learn how to speak fluent German because I don't have many friends in Germany.
I have a family photo album where I keep all the memories of my late wife and daughter and I can't wait to meet you, take you home and show you our album. I have not uploaded any of those pics online so I can't send it to you here but I will be very happy to show them to you when we meet and I can't wait to see your family photo album. My love, I must confess that I still hold on to the memories of my daughter because she meant everything to me in life but I'm not looking for a replacement daughter because nobody can take the place of my daughter in my heart, and at my age, I'm too old to have kids so I'm looking for someone special to fall in love again and spend the rest of our lives together in a wonderful relationship, so you don't have to be scared. I will never disappoint you if you give your heart to me, because I never want to loose you to another man. I'm a man of my words and I'm faithful to my partner because I'm a monogamous person. I'm a hopeless romantic lover and I have so much love to share with my partner. I know what I want in life and I want to meet a nice woman like you with similar interest, and on the same wavelength, so we can work together as a couple to build a wonderful relationship. I believe distance is not a barrier in relationship because if it's meant to be, it doesn't matter the few weeks that we have to spend apart to learn more about each other. This will help us build a strong bond of friendship and trust even before we meet and we will both feel very safe and comfortable when we meet.
I have been alone for so many years because it was not easy loosing my wife and daughter in the tragic accident. I was deeply hurt and I decided to take my time to recover from the loss of my family because they say what does not kill you, will make you stronger and life still goes on even after death, so here I am again looking for love and to start a new life. I know you're not perfect, neither can I claim to be perfect but I believe if we give ourselves the chance to fall in love again and work together as a couple to build a serious loving relationship, we will be very happy together when we meet and this is what my heart desires.
You have to give me the benefit of doubt, for us to build a strong bond of trust in our new relationship because I'm guess you find it hard to trust men due to past experience or maybe you've had a bad experience online? I'm a different man with genuine intentions and I want you to open up to me, tell me what you want in your life, your relationship and your partner. What is your dream? Do you believe in love and are you ready to love with all your heart? Please send me some of your photos. Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.
With love... KEN XXX
Es fehlt der Smiley für's Schmalztöpfchen Zwinkernd                           

Spoiler:
Received: from mip.hushmail.com (LHLO smtp2.hushmail.com) (65.39.178.78) by
server with LMTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:17:57 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from smtp2.hushmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id B5441A024E
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:17:48 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s2.hotmail.com [65.55.90.77])
     by smtp2.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS
     for <myname@hushmail.com>; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:17:47 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT147-W59 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Fri, 10 Jul 2015 05:17:55 -0700
X-TMN: [hq2NCo91qJVv3pkoKNjFbnRz5ZdxLzX6]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W5996B573B6CB563622D073C49F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_fb14dacc-5856-43ae-a698-26fa3a86240b_"
To: "myname@hushmail.com" <myname@hushmail.com>
Subject: My Intentions are Genuine...
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:17:55 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20150709212938.CBDE34013B@smtp.hushmail.com>
References:
shmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2015 12:17:55.0490 (UTC) FILETIME=[7375A020:01D0BB0A]
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. November 2017 um 22:03 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema