Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Robin <hendricksrobin8@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2884 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Robin <hendricksrobin8@gmail.com>
23. Mai 2015 um 20:28

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/robinfromspace and using there a photo from Corine Riggs

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Robinfromspace

Robin from space

I am a:    35 yr-old woman seeking men, 43-80
Height:    5' 3"  (160 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

As a very open and sincere person I cannot lie. I value honesty and humanity. I am trying to stay optimistic in any situation. I like to learn something new all the time. I love life and I would love to share my optimism with the decent man. I am kind - hearted person, because I believe life is made of moments that should be appreciated. I hope that soon I will find my soul mate here!
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet a physically and psychologically healthy gentleman who is well-mannered, easy-going, open-minded with a good career, no game - serious and honenst for our relation, who are ready to share the rest of life with me.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
    Sales personnel
Income:    $150,000+
Drinks:    Never
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
35 yr-old woman, Fernley NV, Nevada USA

hi

Hello,
l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.I know you will be wondering why im writing to you on here. I was about taking off my profile when i came across yours, actually sick and tired of men wanting to take me for granted or play games with my feelings. Well i would also like to get to know you, as you know my name is Robin about 5'3"ft, 106lbs, brown eyes, brown hair. Im single with no kids, Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. Looking for someone to share them with. If you don't mind kindly send me your contact details and let get to know each other more. So that we can chat and get to know more about each other. As you know total communication is a must for every relationship.

E:Mail: hendricksrobin8@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your new friend
Robin
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2016 um 00:55 von Stiray »  

nevada_singles_3991752.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
nevada_singles_3991752.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Robin <hendricksrobin8@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Mai 2015 um 20:30

and again a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/robinluv897and using there again a photo from Corine Riggs

Zitat:
Robinluv897

Robin from space

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-80
Ethnicity:    Pacific Islander
Drinks:    Occasionally

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, won’t she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet a serious, clever and intelligent man. A strong man with a strong will with whom I will be able to feel myself weak and at the same time the most beloved, the most desirable, and the happiest lady. I want to find a reliable man who will be like a strong column for me and who will share all the joys and sorrows. I want him to be active enough, because I am active as well and I want my man share with me some of my hobbies. I want to create with him our small world full of trust, mutual understanding and of course love. I am ready to tie my life exactly with such man and to give all my love and me to such a man.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 3"  (160 cm)
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Pacific Islander
Education:    Bachelors Degree
    Sales person
Income:    No Answer
Drinks:    Occasionally
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
31 yr-old woman, Manchester Township, New Jersey USA

HI

Hello,
l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.I know you will be wondering why im writing to you on here. I was about taking off my profile when i came across yours, actually sick and tired of men wanting to take me for granted or play games with my feelings. Well i would also like to get to know you, as you know my name is Robin about 5'3"ft, 106lbs, brown eyes, brown hair. Im single with no kids, Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. Looking for someone to share them with. If you don't mind kindly send me your contact details and let get to know each other more. So that we can chat and get to know more about each other. As you know total communication is a must for every relationship.

E:Mail: hendricksrobin8@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your new friend
Robin
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2016 um 00:55 von Stiray »  

new_jersey_dating_3997089.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
new_jersey_dating_3997089.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Robin <hendricksrobin8@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 31. Mai 2015 um 16:12

Well as you know my name is Robin and im 29yrs and about  5'3"ft, 106lbs, brown eyes, brown hair. Im single  with no kids, I live in fernley Nevada. 

Im sorry about your lost. Well Im the only child of my parents,I have no brother or sister, My family is not that big, I was born in 1985 Im soon gonna be 30yrs.

Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humour. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. Looking for someone to share them with.

I dont smoke or drink alcohol nor do drugs,.  am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. Music I like slow jams R&B old school hip hop fifty's and sixty's music movies I like action comedy drama suspended sci fi movies. My favourite movies are romantic movies.

My favourite food is white rice fried chicken fried bananas or French fries chicken, my favourite drinks are Mountain Dew Ice T orange juice fruit punch, Im a Catholic , Well i use to work for Avon as a sales personnel but not any more..

Im that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and  am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.

Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend  with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of  person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole  heart in a relationship.  Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time,  patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. 

Hope you tell me all about you. Take care
Robin

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.92.207 with SMTP id b73csp968737qge;
        Tue, 19 May 2015 15:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.57.11 with SMTP id e11mr56224317wjq.19.1432075537562;
Return-Path: <hendricksrobin8@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wi0-x230.google.com (mail-wi0-x230.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c05::230])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wn9si17621441wjb.52.2015.05.19.15.45.37
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of hendricksrobin8@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::230 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:400c:c05::230;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of hendricksrobin8@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::230 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hendricksrobin8@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-wi0-x230.google.com with SMTP id k4so77868914wiz.1
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 19 May 2015 15:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=8esL8rO6eiSZK0rCVjY4luxOITQBwVWdP5ejesF9/u0=;
        b=DgiCNjiQSiqQDpEB8LP7sUeanllV1nqchtNnJ9aqroMgdpQ+8quQP2e4CXpf6kZJQQ
         pvR4m1iLsbg/USbQZ55H9Zr6sxllAFOlO7TjewO+rQ3txldlhnepvSEo7lptKmQHYf0s
         Rr56p7YrAy7YyVhO3BlnEbXx7uY1fBIRr/W2JurjqtbX4KcQOoTU4wb/qViAArSVPy/0
         gfq4KDTg6XjR25RzOhOtVQnNGCaYsTiN/kb9EiN0uvgOmQovZfkt6wa4HYnSf6WP10hU
         XpKyb+NehgHJnKEkYA//aor/MQxmZJPl/ALxdrGFySJXHOIcKKlIa3PiltrtldmGazJA
         kKUw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.180.84.8 with SMTP id u8mr36263620wiy.39.1432075536951; Tue,
19 May 2015 15:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.54.42 with HTTP; Tue, 19 May 2015 15:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <555BAC41.7060807@gmail.com>
References: <555BAC41.7060807@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:45:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+65t0yozhUT8CsSMBi1g59DZrs_WSkHEN=+GWtQ2Kon_EWv2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Robin
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d0418253cad007b05167711f1

--f46d0418253cad007b05167711f1
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0418253cad007705167711ef

--f46d0418253cad007705167711ef
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:45:36 -0700

02_032.jpg ( 128 KB | Downloads )