Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Paul Markenau <markenaupa@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 13179 mal)

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Paul Markenau <markenaupa@hotmail.com>
23. März 2015 um 11:15

To: xxx
Subject: RE: Good morning honey;monday
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:11:35 +0000

Honey today is the worst day of my whole life, I am so confuse and devastated here now and I cant believed what happen to me this morning around 7:21am, the cab taxi man who I normally used all this past days since I have being here, he came to pick me up and on our way to the agent were I was to see him and pay him the $19,500.00 US DOLLARS for the cargo fee for all my containers to be on air tonight to the California, we suddenly got attacked with tow cars and they ordered my taxi cab man to stop and they used the gun to hit me and I collapse, all my money and my credit cards all were stolen from me and they left me on the floor and drove the cab driver away. It was passas by that came to my rescue and then took me to the police station were I recovered, I have written down statement now and the police said they suspect the cab driver who I have being using since maybe he heard me making calls to the agent and I spike about money issues. The police advice I sort my problems out as soon as I can and get out from the country but they assure me they will be carrying me around till I leave this hell country.they said it will take them time to full investigate and made arrest.

Honey my big problem now is very big is I need money right now to get this containers on cargo plain back to California and then fly out from this hell as soon as I can. I only have $2500.00 US DOLLARS cash with me now as I speak and I have already spoken to the agent now and he said I need to act fast because now my art works are already being package inside the containers and all I need now is to come with the fee and they get things done and all logistics perfect and its be on air to California. Honey I know your own situation now but right now you are my only trust abd my only hope now my wife, I called that guy I told you about that is a businessman in Capetown, he is right now in Durban, so he said he can only help 

me with R25,000.00 which is $2000.00 US DOLLARS and he can help me also transfer money here to me free as he will pay the cost of charges. My wife what I need now right now with what I have already both what mr Jackson promise me now is $16,500.00 US DOLLARS. please do all you can for me now as this is very urgent now so I can meet up with my art carnival hosting date to be back home, I will pay you back once I get to the USA and get things done my wife..I am in tears now for I am lucky to be alive now they would have killed me this morning for I pleaded for my life. Honey please you are my only hope and trust now and I am glad mr Jackson also help me in the best way he can and he said its because of Month end he 

would have do more for me. I just want to get things done here and be back home and then be all yours forever now for I so need you now more than the air I breath in..Talk to me now please my wife
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2015 um 18:08 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Paul Markenau <markenaupa@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. März 2015 um 11:15

To: xxx 
Sent: Monday, 23 March 2015, 10:43
Subject: RE: Good morning honey;monday

Honey what I need now is $16,600.00 that in foreign exchange conversion into South Africa rand will be R170,000.00( One Hundred And Seventy Thousand) Mr Jackson even called me now he is so concern about me now for he knows how I feel now and he said he will help me to transfer the money here and also loan me the R25,000.00 Rands he promise me earlier. Please my wife dont leave me now do all for me now for I owe you and I will pay you back with interest. I dont have any time to waste here now I need to be out of this place as soon as I can..Right now my container with art works pieces are very insecure. I will be going to see and stay there to watch over it..I am so desperate here now and so devastated, I so need you now please TRUST me please I NEED you
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2015 um 11:10 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. März 2015 um 11:17

Honey before I told you now I already contacted my bank customer service via phone and I explain every thing to them and they said they cant do any thing until I am out from here to be back home. I dont even have cash at home now for I invested all into this business to make profit and to be all yours after the art carnival my wife.. Mr Jackson his a very busy business man. We only talk through email since morning my wife as he told me he is on business deal right now in Durban.

Honey I am in tears now for I so need you now with all of my entire heart and soul my wife. Please you can order the money to be paid out from the agent account please do this for me my wife please I am on my knees begging you now with all my heart. Mr Jackson is only wanting to help me with all he can so I dont want to pressure him so much for he trusted me as well because we knly few for few days as I was in South Africa. Please my wife I beg you do this for me now..I know the money is big for you but I am going to pay you back with the interest once I am back to California. I dont think I can sleep tonight and now my blood pressure is very high
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2015 um 11:10 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Muenchner
Ex-Mitglied

Re: IS THIS A SCAM OR NOT?
Antwort #3 - 23. März 2015 um 15:22

We need more information. Name and Facts and Pictures from the Woman and the headers of the mails!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: IS THIS A SCAM OR NOT?
Antwort #4 - 23. März 2015 um 18:20

@ heart broken

How old are these mails? If it's possible ask him where you should send the money to! If he will give you an address, ask him for a copy of his passport (equal if the address is his own or it's an address of another guy who has to receive the money).
If he sends a copy of his own passport, then write him, that the law says, he has to send a copy of the money-receivers passport.

So we'll play our game with the scammer and no longer his! It's scam anyway!

And has he told you where he claims to live? I think he's in Ghana!
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. März 2015 um 18:29 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 24. März 2015 um 06:40

I also find this last night on male scammers.com page 163
Name: Paul Albrecht
Aka: unknown
Address: unknown
Phone: 0044704570694, 0785325923 and 0717136429
Email: paulalbrecht887@yahoo.com
On web sites: meetme.com, yahoo messenger, emails

Report: I joined meetme.com in December 2012 and about two days later Paul Albrecht, male 42, London, GB initiated contact with me. This was my first encounter with 4th kind in cyberspace. U get woman, males, just plain weirdos and then u get the scammers. He asked for my email address and yahoo id which I gave to him. We started chatting and he sent me a long email about his life. Wife died of breast cancer 2 years ago, he is raising a 5 year old daughter, named Sonia. Art Gallery owner in London and he was on business trying to obtain a contract at Harmony Gold in Cape Town, South Africa. Both parents are dead and so on He closed his account on meetme.com and asked me to do the same, which I did. I was totally infatuated, fascinated and flattered by all the attention and sweet talk. He phoned me about twice a day and constant sms was sent to me by him. Part of me said this is 2 good 2 be true and as per my nature I started asking questions and serving the net to find some sort of validation in all his claims. Things just did not add up. They are so scrupulous I even spoke to his daughter and he was going to buy us a sweet house for our sweet family and so on. Two weeks before he asked me for cash to help him out, I already knew he was a scammer and my questions to him intensified, he was too stupid to even notice lol. Asked him for photos, he is not a pics man Asked him 2 take photos, sorry he has a small Sony Ericson that does not take pics Asked him 2 take pics on a camera, he says he had clients from Spain and they dropped and broke his camera. Name of art gallery, Paul Art Gallery, I served the net and it does not exist He owns a home in London, I could find no such details on the registrar roll for London I kept on insisting to speak to his daughter and I managed to do so ones, and she did not sound like a five year old and could only say Hello and I love u Mummy The phone# 0044 I discovered on the net is what scammers use to divert calls in order to make u think that u are phoning London. He went to the Art Expo in London, which I could serve and look at, but if that was not enough he was a guest speaker at the opening of the expo. Well I searched that 2, and of course nothing on a Paul Albrecht being a speaker Traced his I.P address to Dublin in Ireland I.P address has been listed on other sights for spam mail. Asked him about the hotel in Kuala Lumpur, he said Alankit, ai there is no such hotel Western Union details to be paid, PAUL ALBRECHT, 1A JALAN BUKIT BINTONG, 551, KUALA LUMPUR. South African bank account: GODONA CATERING SERVICES, STANDARD BANK, 041012953 Phones numbers, 0044704570694, 0785325923 and 0717136429 His physical address, Laleham Road, Catford, SE6 2HX, London, England, well I doubt it, he would not give me the unit number Anyway the day he asked me I was prepared and spinned him a stoyy about not having a bank account and so on lol. Ai the scammer was played at his own game Zwinkernd Need I go on, I have all his emails, pics and yahoo messenger text that I want to upload to ensure that woman do not fall victim to these heartless scammers. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 24. März 2015 um 06:45

Paul Markenau   
  Feb 13

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I want to say a very big thanks for taking your time to write me this well personal express words and I really appreciate you so much this I say with all my heart. I can confidently say that we have so many and so much things in common and we have both being through a lot too as well. I always believed that life is a teacher and we learn every day to be a stronger and better person in life.
My dear what so ever happen to us in life makes us who we are together to be strong and to learn to be a better person. I have being through almost what you being through as well, I was scamm 6 years ago of business deal and it was some one I thought was my best friend, I lost $185,000.00 us dollars and it was so heart breaking not because of the money but for the trust I had in him, I was so very disappointed that I got him arrested and he was sentenced to 10 years he is still in jail till date. That really make me to stop keeping friends till date and make me whom I am today a very private person, I only meet people on business level and nothing much personal from there..

In life my dear for us to grow and find true inner peace and happiness we have to let the pass be pass and to channel all our energy on the present and sweet secure future to come. I am also learning to trust and to forgive me so we are on same page, so its a good thing that we start to work on each other and start to learn new things and very importantly open our heart and let this true feelings flow from within us again okay my dear.
I am ready to open my heart and to love again because love is the best thing that can ever happen to human and its brings out the beauty from the inside with a sweet smile. I am a one man one woman when I am into a relationship I give all of me and I make sure that its work out, My wife death was the hardest and worst moment of my life for we were so in love with each other.

Its was a busy day here with me today and  I am glad the furniture are all well fixed now and tomorrow the security system will be completed, I want every thing to be perfect before I fly to Pretoria next week, Here is my home and I am real and I am whom I am. Trust is some thing you earn  and we both needs to work on this so we can build this true contract and confidence on each other, I know we just met now and day by day we grow.

I see you used yahoo so are you on yahoo messenger if yes let start to talk there now too okay. I dont take pictures at all I dont like cameras but I wills end you picture of me and my daughter too okay. I wish to hear your voice first thing before bed time and also in the morning, I really like the way you laugh and I can sense your smile too from the phone. As you read this warm words from my heart know that I want us to open to each other and Let God will be done. I want to best for myself and I know you deserve same too. Warm hugs and soft kiss xoxoxo I like to kiss alot..lol
I already send to your work email before I read your message to write you here..lol

Warm Cares
Paul

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 24. März 2015 um 06:49

these mails are yesterday 23 March 2015, and his previous e-mail address were markenau.paul@yahoo.com, daughter 5 years old and staying in Santa Barbara California. Art Gallery, and telephone number +1532080035, cell number 0785325923, South Africa cell number but he roam it..Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 24. März 2015 um 06:58

facebook picture

Paul_Markenau.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
Paul_Markenau.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 26. März 2015 um 11:36

@ heart broken

Please start with the first mails and attach the photos he has sent together with his mails.
What is the link to his facebook site?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 19. April 2015 um 16:34

Paul Albrecht http://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=485

Paul Markenau Webcache wayn.com

Leider wird hier nicht ordentlich dokumentiert, weiterhin fehlen die Header sonst könnten wir ihn evtl. veröffentlichen.  unentschlossen 

Der Header zur ersten Mail würde mir schon genügen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2015 um 16:37 von Stiray »  

2015-04-19_162405.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
2015-04-19_162405.jpg
2015-04-19_162718.jpg ( 10 KB | Downloads )
2015-04-19_162718.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 20. April 2015 um 15:47

yes its the same person. He send me the same photo, and very much same e-mails than to Yvette on scammers. His passport number he gave me C00001547. ;-(
weinend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 22. April 2015 um 15:10

Zitat:
His passport number he gave me C00001547.

This is not an american passport number, this is the number of the american passport-card (ID-card). The number of the official sample was C00001549 and later C03004786 (in this area has the number of the true passport cards to be!).
The number of the international passport of the USA has numbers only!

Do you still have a mail from him with this information?
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2015 um 15:11 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 30. April 2015 um 18:03

The passport sent per PM by heart broken:

To Fakepassport C00001547 (or 431276122) of Paul Markenau:
There are two different passportnumbers!
In machinereadable part are different information about date of birth and date of expiry!
Such a photo is impossible in american passports!
Passport we have from 
Roland <rollodome1@yahoo.com>
Emma <emmaudrey909@hotmail.com>

Zum gefälschten Pass C00001547 (oder 431276122) von Paul Markenau:
Es gibt zwei unterschiedliche Passnummern.
Im maschinenlesbaren Teil gibt es unterschiedliche Informationen zum Geburtstag und zum Ablaufdatum.
So ein Passfoto ist in amerikanischen Pässen nicht möglich.
Den Pass haben wir bereits von 
Roland <rollodome1@yahoo.com>
Emma <emmaudrey909@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2015 um 18:07 von Uli »  

C00001547_-_Markenau.jpg ( 133 KB | Downloads )
C00001547_-_Markenau.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema