Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natasha <natashafisher899@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 9230 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Natasha <natashafisher899@hotmail.com>
28. Juni 2014 um 15:47

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/Tasha7865 and using there a photo from Selena Spice

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Tasha7865

Myself

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 29-65
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

In my own words
About me:

I am a kind loving person. I believe in coming from the heart.I just want to love and be loved. I am easy to get along with and believe in finding a happy and healthy way to solve problems. I have a sense of humor and believe in admitting when I'm wrong. I am a responsible person and I would like to have a life that I will enjoy. Lots of laughter. Life is to short to blame anything or anyone for it not working. I believe in creating a great future with my future spouse.
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet a caring,honest and truthful man.Someone who's proud to rep' what he stands for.He has to be very outgoing,a very positive person even when facing certain unfavorable circumstances.so please be nice and open. xxxx

More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Nursing
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:   Dating
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
From: Tasha7865 29 yr-old woman, Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Thanks for the reply...

Hello,
How are you doing today? I am new on this dating site and i am looking for a serious and long term relationship. you can send a mail to my private email address : natashafisher899@hotmail.com
Looking forward to read back from you soon.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Oktober 2014 um 21:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Natasha <natashafisher899@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. Juni 2014 um 15:48

Hi Dear,

Thanks for the reply, i am very glad to hear from you again and you sounded very sweet and caring i like that from a man but  am sorry for my late response and I'll be glad to know more about you and I would have e-mailed you even before now but I was kind of busy and besides don’t really spent much time on the internet. Although I like talking and making my mind known because it does makes me feel good. I want you to know that i am a Christian but i don't criticize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I am sure that God willing if we  will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.. I am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife. I always listen to mp3 music as it is good :=) Not so far from work there is a small coffeehouse that i visit almost every day. I buy coffee with milk there or some tea ( it depend on how i feel ) Sometimes they have these good muffins there that i buy... blueberry muffins. ( but i don't buy every day ) Most days i arrive in the office around 8:45 or 9 am On Tuesday and Thursday i have a assistant with me to help with all the planning and such. When i come to the office i turn on the radio and Pc.  My late mother tongue is Sweden but i was brought up in Australia in new south wales am the only child of  my parents i lost my dad before moving here with my mum about yrs ago, I was being per-emptied and maltreated to the extent that i started having an inferiority complex. My aunt that is my step mother took me away from him and brought me to far_Rockaway's. She has been an inspirational value for me to become a model today. I am a clothing model by profession. It has not been easy though. I just thank my Lord that he has never left me and i still believe that He will always be with me. I am looking for a real and long term relationship. One of my goals in life is to nurture my children in such a way that i will not need to look up to my husband before taking care of my lovely children. I like being independent and i hope you are not scared off by that.I like to be at sea atmosphere for spare time. This is to also use this period to tell you that i am not presently at home. I am currently in west Africa,precisely in Nigeria. I am the only child of my parent and i was born in 5th of December, 1984.  I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love  me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I’m a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I will like to ask you to read my message carefully, if you are are having any problem what so ever maybe with your Ex wife or Girlfriend that you believe would not make you concentrate, kindly don't respond to this message,if you have problem of emotional swings,do not even bother to write back, if you  are talking with someone else or you are in a relationship with yet another lady found on line,i will advice you keep the focus on her and don't bother to waste either of our precious time, however , if you are a not found wanting with any of these then you should write back because my friend met the man of her life on this same on this same site and to my surprise, it was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them. It was her case that got me convinced that this online dating really work.  You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning. I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me. You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.... I'm still singles due to some reasons,i caught my boyfriend that i gave my love and life to but unfortunately with my best friend on bed making love,i was so downcast and emotionally down and i taugh within my mind never to love again,until last week when a distance friend of mine asked me to give it a trial on this site if me too can be able to meet the man of my dreams because that where she met her husband and they are happily married with two lovely daughter's,I'm just hoping that you are that man i have been all my life to spend the rest of dying moment with..

Hobbies, sports badminton, tennis , cycling and diving and the snorkeling of course I love the red sea with lots of colorful fish and coral. I love the holidays and need to be at sea in all cases. Canada, Khao Lak , Maldives, Greece , and very often Nigeria . I work to live . We live only once and yes -1 should be possible from everything and enjoy every day!

I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with, when i get back. I need a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am willing to relocate to a secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms, because my carrier is the most important part of my life pursue.. am totally /passionately and opened to meet the special man who'll love me back totally too and with whom to fulfill purpose and have some great time/family with... I am looking for a True love and Relationship,Honest,Responsible,Caring,Lovely and Open-Minded... but for now lets concentrate on getting to know each other.. we still have a lot of time to talk.. so i wish i could have one on one conversation being with, if things work out between us here and that's why i join the site to look for serious relationship. I am an honest, shy, quiet, reserved, patient, organized and optimistic that sees the bright side of life. I'm looking for an empowered man, kind, sweet and social with whom I could share everything. Also I want with it through all the stages of life whether good or bad. You really sound good to me to be true, i think we both have the same things in common and we can make it prove when we meet in person.  I am interested in a guy like you!! I like your  sense of humor, if interested , I think we could have a lot of fun together and lots more We are so much a like,Career oriented like myself, let's talk age is not a barrier, its a number, Let me tell you the common interest we have. I like to give nice smiles because I'm happy girl no matter the circumstance. I'm peace loving, easy going, and flexible, kind,self confident and happy go lucky girl. I'm open minded and has a good sense of humor. I'm also sexy, romantic and passionate. I also love, caring, honest sincere, trustworthy and faithful. 

Looking forward to your reply and even more so if we meet up and things develop further. Natasha

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.93.16 with SMTP id c16csp361038qge;
        Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.89.40 with SMTP id bl8mr8345743wjb.90.1402609776428;
        Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <natashafisher899@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB004-OMC1S29.hotmail.com (dub004-omc1s29.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.228])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p6si24775997wiw.36.2014.06.12.14.49.35
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of natashafisher899@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.228 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.0.228;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of natashafisher899@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.228 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB130-W1 ([157.55.0.238]) by DUB004-OMC1S29.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
      Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:49:34 -0700
X-TMN: [a/RpHO8gZpw22pYuosLAnvFI5/i/OBOz]
X-Originating-Email: [natashafisher899@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W1CC521D9D9541C3C4629B942A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: natashafisher899@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_61cce33a-d32d-4f39-a719-379555a95de2_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Natasha
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:49:34 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <53992FBB.9060804@gmail.com>
References: <53992FBB.9060804@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jun 2014 21:49:34.0792 (UTC) FILETIME=[33180480:01CF8688]

--_61cce33a-d32d-4f39-a719-379555a95de2_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_938316fa-c536-470f-a32c-522c847f05b1_"

--_938316fa-c536-470f-a32c-522c847f05b1_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	157.55.0.238
Decimal:	2637627630
Hostname:	157.55.0.238
ISP:	Microsoft Corporation
Organization:	Microsoft Corporation
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:49:34 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Oktober 2014 um 21:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Antwort #2 - 29. Juni 2014 um 12:08

Gleiche Mail und Bilder wie Antwort #1

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.161; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: GTk9/GVIOj+Fm2e2FRXdZExfW1ILl+o1Fb8hwPRZVs9nAFl9raqqTaVdQ8ooYNgr
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.161]) by COL004-MC5F25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 01:26:28 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W79 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 01:26:26 -0700
X-TMN: [xmxF+8+1d3o3fr9vNqNVkpg2SIpc+wQc]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W79299403655F46F0B5D02494050@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_38d37214-06db-4d6b-abc3-06009988ac9e_"
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: RE: hello
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:26:26 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W36EF0D0EF7CD3A1F7AC287F21A0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB122-W36EF0D0EF7CD3A1F7AC287F21A0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2014 08:26:26.0915 (UTC) FILETIME=[D1E74330:01CF9373]

--_38d37214-06db-4d6b-abc3-06009988ac9e_
     boundary="_d4cb3cc5-ae14-453e-8ddd-4bc3eb9b31e5_"

--_d4cb3cc5-ae14-453e-8ddd-4bc3eb9b31e5_

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:26:26 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 18:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #3 - 29. Juni 2014 um 15:24

Thanks for the reply,

Hope all is well with you and how is work over there today? Its my pleasure to hear from you, It is boring and lonely being by myself, to share my life with someone special is something I have always wanted since my friend got married. However, past relationships have obviously not worked out and this makes me cautious but i still seek the right man to have a relationship with.I would not expect men to do this for me, but if he did it would be really nice and I would be very appreciative. As I said, I am very affectionate and love holding hands, cuddling, hugging, kissing, looking into each others eyes, touching and massaging.  I am definitely not shy about being affectionate in public and in front of others. To me affection is natural for the person I love, whether on our own or out in public.  For example, if I went to the cinema with my partner I would want to hold hands, kiss, touch and cuddle. This is how I am and this is what I seek from a relationship. I am not embarrassed in any way and never have been, affection is something I want to do because I enjoy it and it feels natural.  In fact if the man was not affectionate, I would not have a relationship with him. I would like to tell you some more things about me.. If my partner is sad I would pick up on it and try to cheer him up, I don't like seeing anyone sad, especially my partner. I would do everything I could to make him happy again and comfort him and cheer him up. I'm looking for a man with the same qualities a man to make me happy and give me the best in love, man with a lot of senses of humor who knows how to treat a lady and make a lady the best woman in the whole world.. It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get about me match  I am looking for someone who has strong family values. Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious. I am looking for a person who loves to travel and loves trying new things! I want someone who can compliment me in everyway possible. I want someone who can hang out with my friends and who's friends I can hang out with. I am a people person...and I would hope you are too! I am content just lounging around doing nothing as long as I am surrounded by good company...I guess I can go on and on and on...but I will stop now. Feel free to email me if you are interested  TRUTH WHAT IT TAKES

I want to know if you can stand with me in the middle of the fire, not staggered. I do not care what you know and who taught you this. I want to know what fills you from within. Trust is the most important issue in any relationship and i really want you to know that there are too many good people in this world and unfortunately, negative stigma doesn't allow all of us to see this,i'm very grateful for the interest you have in me and i will be grateful if this relationship can come to a reality,my belief and my religion made me to do believe in you, as it is written down in the scripture and holy book. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions.  I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.  If  i'm sad,i'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up.  He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there comforting  me is more than enough. Thanks Natasha

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.173; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: yr7lgaQDnKPvrpXw+CaIN3DPzW2uyvcBfLQ3YmGZNe64WOP4Z+QFJIs3/nzjB2Bp
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S34.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.173]) by BAY004-MC4F1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 06:03:57 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W75 ([157.55.1.137]) by DUB004-OMC2S34.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 06:03:56 -0700
X-TMN: [6wGu23929Cv38ABJAPr41RdU9vGvjMmYT6F/SMNYhOY=]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W751B290CBF0E331F0866D994050@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a6df6d39-98db-4ec1-8066-558d0910995b_"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:03:55 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W13FF2812928A9137FDA068F2050@phx.gbl>
References:
50@phx.gbl>,<DUB122-W13FF2812928A9137FDA068F2050@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2014 13:03:56.0101 (UTC) FILETIME=[95976F50:01CF939A]

--_a6df6d39-98db-4ec1-8066-558d0910995b_

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:03:55 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:59 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #4 - 29. Juni 2014 um 20:27

Dear,

Thanks so much for your lovely mail, I want to explore the world and do new things..I love warm weather, tropical drinks and going to beaches,watching, movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe... Meeting someone in person is the best. I am looking for a special one, my soul mate, a man who will be my friend, my lover, my husband. I am looking for a man I could love. I hope my dream of a happy family will become true. I'm single without children. Before i go to the shower i always put on the coffe machine so i can fresh coffe when i am finished. I shave every day and put on face lotion and one of my favourite perfumes. Then i dress and take in the morning paper.  I turn on the radio ( the breakfast show ) Usually i make some toast for breakfast that i eat it with some coffe and orange juice as i eat i listen to the radio and look throught the paper ( usually nothing interesting ) After breakfast i surf on the internet for maybe 15-20 minutes before i get ready to leave the house.

I am being honest with you and i don't think i can stop doing that Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I have never been married,but i want to get married soonest and i don't have any kids of my own right now,i like listening to Usher Ramond and Christ Brown.. Now,i think you've known much about me and i too already know much about you i think i love being with kids and want kids at least 1 boy 3 girl, i don't know if that's what you like or want? So,what do you want us to call it between you and i now?  Are we starting a new relationship or what do you want us to call it,and i hope you are thinking about me and  have a good night rest.i care for you so much..   The qualities I like in a man are simplicity, sensible compromising, the usual things like honesty etc, passion in the right amounts.good conversation (no celebs please unless there's a really good joke there!) a certain sexiness without being too gaudy.  Anyhow, I must stop here for now.. I will definitely write you back when i get back.. You impressed me a lot and i cant stop thinking about you even while at work.. I would stop here for now.. Bye for now and hear from you soon! Are you ready to stay with me forever and ever because i don't want the man that he will not have my time or he will not reply my message since 3days because i will be worried about him and i hate it.  I would love to see more of your pictures

morning news from tv. 

then teeth cleaning clothes on and get to work . perhaps God wants to mine the deterministic Appropriate! you love the warm weather , the beaches 

Take care of yourself and have a great day,  Natasha

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.158; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: W76kp2BDUaxAK0BoVpFJr3XMhVGaGnsOXSihDlyvCOcvYaxHrp2/1CpdjN0qxXEs
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.158]) by BAY004-MC5F32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:12:07 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W21 ([157.55.1.137]) by DUB004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:12:04 -0700
X-TMN: [JP2sPPSwiqHYUEIkRqvZuMzMibtO7KRC]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W218706B50C4A7F549F316994050@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_5256ef93-5417-441f-86f4-c34fdbc57ff5_"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:12:04 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W56829EF845EA8411D4A33F2050@phx.gbl>
References:
31F0866D994050@phx.gbl>,<DUB122-W56829EF845EA8411D4A33F2050@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2014 18:12:04.0939 (UTC) FILETIME=[A1CC39B0:01CF93C5]

--_5256ef93-5417-441f-86f4-c34fdbc57ff5_

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:12:04 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:58 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #5 - 30. Juni 2014 um 12:10

Hello My Dear,

How is the weather out there and how is your work? I met you few days ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much that you are miles away from me and i really cant wait to meet you in person. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie... I am so in love with you.i just cant believe this.... When i read from you, my heart skips a beat. When I read your lovely mails I can see how much you cared about me. we may not be married to each other, but our love still goes on, and I just want you to know that you are precious to me and no matter how this story turns out  I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us.  You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said.

You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that.  I never thought that someone could care about me like you do, but guess what? I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you.  I know people say we could do foolish things while in love,but you know what?  With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life.  I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other.  There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you,i meant every word I said. I will love to meet you soon my baby,and i will do anything to always be there and faithful to you,i really thank God for making us to meet.. Natasha

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.144; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: zECQn4t3TMPF6HrIqcbcg4+j0e+JRPyEJ2C0zUyor2Aho7qs/9dhE3OOgtQUHfuz
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.144]) by COL004-MC4F40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:37:27 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W82 ([157.55.1.138]) by DUB004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:37:25 -0700
X-TMN: [Yeu+PhtTgi5vjJeS6IOPnvo4/iED4wB6]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W825DCB05A2F1F4BFD2B9D094050@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_9f76d63f-ae84-49d4-9d09-84b8f13abc6c_"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:37:25 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W37EA26483EDEF20AB69546F2050@phx.gbl>
References:

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2014 20:37:25.0866 (UTC) FILETIME=[EFE014A0:01CF93D9]

--_9f76d63f-ae84-49d4-9d09-84b8f13abc6c_

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:37:25 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:57 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #6 - 01. Juli 2014 um 07:11

Dearest Love,

How are you and how is work there? Am just Sitting here and thinking back how you have made my life complete and so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life for a very long time, without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me. I know I tell you all the time how amazing you are, and Sweet, you ARE! You're an incredible Man; there is nothing I believe you can't do. The way you make me feel is like nothing I've ever felt before. I know I'm a very impatient person and I'm trying like hell to do the right thing, but the more time I spend with you and the more time we talk and do things together makes me realize that this is our life's plan, this is how our path of forever is suppose to happen, and sometimes I know it's hard for us to deal with but in the end, we'll be stronger and able to handle just about anything that comes our way ... we got thru the hard part, Sweet, now all we have is the downhill side. You have brought out a part in me that I put away a long time ago and thought I'd never be able to find again. You make everything so simple and easy for me to let go and with you in my life I don't need to hide that part of me anymore. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart! You are my Mr Right, my sweetheart, my Sweet, and most of all my future Husband! I love you now and always, today, tomorrow, and forever! 

Love always,  Natasha

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.173; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: djvqZqRQ9qIPQwgY2qVZuObEvaymUsDVxtyB/1QF3IlCQ6HXRklQZNUbMyIOfeQi
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S34.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.173]) by SNT004-MC3F53.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:52:34 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W70 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S34.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:52:32 -0700
X-TMN: [VHJJ9mcN1eYTYIJ64V5hgZcihZwOa5Xi]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W702CBF78CD16F9FFF6555F94040@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_aeff91e7-e78e-41a8-8664-8722028840ef_"
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:52:32 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W616F90EADC41CD097F369F2040@phx.gbl>
References:
40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jun 2014 18:52:32.0922 (UTC) FILETIME=[7366C7A0:01CF9494]

--_aeff91e7-e78e-41a8-8664-8722028840ef_

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:52:32 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:53 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #7 - 01. Juli 2014 um 10:14

Sweetie, how are you doing this morning and how was your day? I wish you happy weekend... my love,i could have reply your message since yesterday but i was busy and my late father lawyer send me mail yesterday from United kingdom that my father has share's in one company before he died and the name of the company is Guinness Nigeria PLC and have been looking for this company because the lawyer said my late dad has sum of share's that worth 40million USD and I need to go to the company and confirm the but the lawyer have send me the document to backup all this information up when I get to the company my love..... I feel so happy when I read this message and i know God we not leave my side alone and I really can't wait to be in your arms forever and for the rest of my life.... I will let you know my conversation with the Guinness Nigeria Plc Company when i get back from them tomorrow because i told you that i need to have my late father share's in the company,I wonder why you chose me and why you are with me.  I know we've gone through so much.  So many hard times but many more good time and we share the same things, we try to understand each other, even try to be there as wife, as soul mates. I even ask myself why you chose to ask me to marry you and I have no answers, only your love. I know I don't tell you that i love you, but as the days go by, my love for you grows, and each day I thank God that I have you in my life.  I know I get mad and upset.  It is because my heart is so strong in love with you it scares me so.  All I want is to take us away, away from the pain and just to share what we have with each other, you are my world I am happy we never walked away from each other.  Stay with me and see the world together. I will give you and the kids what I can, and know, I can give you my love.  Take my hand as we walk through these pains to the sun shining on the other side where our life begins. I love you very much.

And I will be coming to meet you in person in your country or what do you think my love. The money that i'm talking about is worth 40million USD. Hope you are having a great day?  Imagine that i would ever meet you,especially not in the form of a sending email to each other. Since when i meet you I have been leading my life with you as your baby which i could never thought of this very time last month. God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far.   But I hope our feelings will flourish beyond what it is right now. Just to let you know, Age, religion or distance doesn't matter to me in relationship.  All that matters are true feelings and Trust is also very important. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our hope for each other is way far stronger then any oceans can come across.  I am writing you this letter to tell you that my feeling for you is so real that I can't find any words to describe. At the same time I would like to thank you for being there and making me happy.  My feelings for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now.  I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be.  My heart will always yearning for your love and care forever.My feelings for you will always be there.  Hope you get back to me soon.  I don't know how to compose poems, However I created a few lines.  I'd like to convey. The love I always feel for you each day.   Since I met you, you made my life divine, You are my sweet and cute Handsome man. To me, you are the rarest wine,My sweetly scented Passion.   When I look at you, I feel so fine, You are my beautiful Honey moon. The feelings of my heart I cannot confine, Will you be my Future husband forever and ever?   All I need is a single sign, Which shows you love me, my Desire. Which shows you love me, my husband.   Am missing you allot !   I have been thinking on how to meet you in person, i can't wait to be with you and hold you in my arms soon.

Looking forward to read back from you soon..

Yours Natasha

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.159; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: DWrRrtGQTjcZSszuK495pezZ3MDEVJX51urx8JB52k28O58n881X7lxUp6/ysbt0
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.159]) by SNT004-MC3F36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 00:55:13 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W87 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 00:55:12 -0700
X-TMN: [Ugjo2x/qKcNHCuK2sb7JADkZ670a3ezb]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W8767834174E59BEE8C651894070@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a4f852fc-7144-4608-af2e-f7de718f3405_"
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 07:55:12 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W40A483F7CC62CA9E6A0C0DF2070@phx.gbl>
References:
A9E6A0C0DF2070@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2014 07:55:12.0581 (UTC) FILETIME=[C98A1750:01CF9501]

--_a4f852fc-7144-4608-af2e-f7de718f3405_
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:53 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #8 - 02. Juli 2014 um 10:27

Die selbe Mail noch mal bekommen. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.166; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=natashafisher899@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=natashafisher899@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: aZDM+B+Mt6fx5NVoxgV2LFUjtjZRUdIvbm/YSrTjzSIwuTyPUhiQobbY3MWNDIe8
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.166]) by BAY004-MC6F16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:06:36 -0700
Received: from DUB130-W57 ([157.55.1.137]) by DUB004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:06:33 -0700
X-TMN: [pAf3Lr6ijLsFyWoeRFLAuETVTiAcBjtQ]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W572D9320660F596C0073B694070@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_caff66df-46a8-4dda-92e9-dd14f3f899f7_"
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 21:06:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W45F2C027CF3DD2E1B2294CF2070@phx.gbl>
References:
5F2C027CF3DD2E1B2294CF2070@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2014 21:06:33.0946 (UTC) FILETIME=[56A36BA0:01CF9570]

--_caff66df-46a8-4dda-92e9-dd14f3f899f7_

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 21:06:33 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2016 um 17:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #9 - 08. September 2018 um 17:56

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Selena Spice [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden