Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 12936 mal)

Scamwarrior
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Re: Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com>
Antwort #30 - 29. Juni 2014 um 19:48

My love Xxx I am happy that I see your answer now. Because I will be only with you and in the future and I dream already of it and wrote to you so many times. Also I think that we will miss the friend on the friend when we not together. If it is the truth? And I will be the happiest because I will understand that you nearby and that all that I want, only to be with you and to love you my big love. I only wait for the moment to look at you and already you should know. That my love is more than all in this world. And so it is a lot of difficulties but if to be together then it is all it is possible to overcome the darling.  
My love I will be only with you and it will be happiness for me. My big love I wish to speak to you as I will be only with you. And every day will bring to us happiness and pleasure and the big love. I love you my love and only with you I will understand as you to me is strongly necessary. My love I and now understand as you to me is strongly necessary. Because I will be only with you always and for ever. My love this day now has brought to me pleasure, because this day solar. Also spoke to you so many times that any more I do not want that there were letters between us. I wish to look already at you and to attract you a finger accurately that was bright in eyes. That it was always good in this life to me and I will tell to you then. That never I will leave you in this life and only if we are together only so we can achieve only. And if all disagreements dare. But I think that we will not have it?? If now with a meeting all is solved then it will not be necessary to worry then. 
As I wish to show you all my care. I wish to iron you very much and your hair. And still to iron while you you will not sleep. And then in the morning after a dream and again to go on you from above. And still to show to you that I want you always. I know that if you think that I do not want you - then the desire will make love to disappear. That you knew I want that your eyes to burn much.
My love now warmly and me would be desirable, that you were with me during this moment. But I know that when I will arrive to you all the day long will be for us. And we will be the happiest together. My love I wish to speak to you as I strongly want you and only you my big and strong love. Only you my big happiness. Which so is strongly necessary for me. My love I will wait only from you mail and only your letter to me so it is strongly necessary. Also I want that you have informed me as we will go further for a meeting. I wish now you to see and please show to me that you want. As only I wait the moment when I will embrace you. And still I dream of it that you have told to me. That you want it as well if you tell yes we will make certainly. Already I went to travel agency that all to learn with them and all information. They can give approximate data of a start. I can tell if want and also tell to me if now you is with me. Also you will not leave me here to one me important to know. I want full confidence between us and only so we can be together. 
And each your sight will please me and my heart. And I each time will look only in your eyes. And only you my unique person whom I love and I wish to divide with you all love and all happiness. Only with you there will be a pleasure in this life and only with you I will understand as me you is strongly necessary. My love in me fights strong love which so aspires to you. And my love to overcome all ways and all troubles. And only with you I will feel all warmly and tenderness and I want it also very much.
My love I only you my big love which so is strongly necessary to me. And only with you I will feel in the big safety and only with you I will enjoy love.
Only you my unique person who loves me and wait for me.
And only you my unique man. Which waits for me all heart. I will wait from you your words and please tell it will be exact that now with a meeting. And when we will be together when you can meet me and help me now? My darling Xxx nevertheless if you can help me with trip payment then you can write me the letter ok? If you can then I ask you darling Xxx.
I will wait and now I send all my kisses.
My love I wish to appear with you at top of love and to test with you all pleasure and pleasure.

WITH THE BIG AND STRONG AND STRONG LOVE YOURS FOR EVER.
Farida

Spoiler:
pDw3HBqwzVkiuqan3xK6uZbMsB12oxd4kuTzSTaatU9ZFSr3xsVuG2370WwoUgETH1l1H0Yk=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.143) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-SID-PRA: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 123wmhlz2V+65OZf1uyJzoQa8Bp0/SambtzvjOzEztQl+lb4/Vw11b6IHRxRBzEo
Received: from forward10l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.143]) by BAY004-MC2F38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 27 Jun 2014 04:42:24 -0700
Received: from smtp8.mail.yandex.net (smtp8.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.54])
     by forward10l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id CEFE6BA115F
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:42:22 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp8.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp8.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 904531B600D1
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:42:22 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [206.19.214.176])
     by smtp8.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id fOac65nlbb-gKrGE51s;
     Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:42:21 +0400
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (Client certificate not present)
X-Yandex-Uniq: de1b0e2f-9d7d-4603-a157-1d4f16476e04
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403869342;
     bh=6IM9hE5ig/y9qSWy8kF1ZSD0/v0hA79sRwCRx7CLZm8=;
     h=Date:From:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:
      In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type:
      Content-Transfer-Encoding;
     b=B/gYXe8gkaxyBFkRmKxXC9EBdxkwv/FDkVLlks519292UnL6PSFSKL5O9h0+G7Gj0
      7oTNJatHLjIZ3SgIwXIKhwTdnqAmlldzMgkULiCiCuM35E5t1Sj83ClrddrFaolwhc
      7D6Zvy1xdsUQGk0Rsy6FJ+Ps3A+6jiqvBETSweHs=
Authentication-Results: smtp8.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:41:47 +0400
Organization: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1342901690.20140627154147@yandex.com>
To: Xxx <xxx@outlook.de>
Subject: love my Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W9D1D8F273A2277610AAD4E7180@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>,<2424
,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> <DUB129-W9D1D8F273A2277610AAD4E7180@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Return-Path: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Jun 2014 11:42:24.0834 (UTC) FILETIME=[DD57D220:01CF91FC]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com>
Antwort #31 - 29. Juni 2014 um 20:06

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	206.19.214.176
Decimal:	3457406640
Hostname:	206.19.214.176
ISP:	CERFnet
Organization:	AT&T Enhanced Network Services
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
from unknown (unknown [206.19.214.176]) by smtp8.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:42:21 +0400
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:41:47 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #32 - 03. Juli 2014 um 20:18

Hello my beloved Xxx! I am very glad to receive now from you the letter!!! Nevertheless just came to Internet cafe to look it and to answer you. 
As I think of all of us time and I see your words. I so already wish to embrace you to feel that you really actually. I see already us together. Here, that I think every day! Always in my head you and I cannot forget you for a minute. As it would be good - if you were a number now. If I was together with you - I simply to put my hand to you on a shoulder, or my head to you on a breast and would speak you the happiest and best words in this world. Always would like to say to you, that very strongly you I love, that anywhere you absolutely to release I do not want. That you knew it and understood, therefore I speak! At me in a head always concerning you only serious thoughts and the truth. Most important thing all only and for us. 
That we were together and had a smile. If now I spent evening with you - then to go in the morning from a bed on kitchen and at once run to you a breakfast would prepare. Tomorrow is there will be pancakes, own preparation and tea, with honey. If you have for this purpose sour cream and jam to stir - then pancakes to dip there. Simply you then would lick fingers. I would like always to prepare to eat and help you to you in all. If you come once tired home - then always, I almost assured, - that will be to you mood to lift! So from a small smile you will be very big. The smile will just show to me - that I the person who cheers you up. Always would like to speak with you on different themes, on absolutely any - Xxx! 
So that you knew you can absolutely trust me! Also Should be able to understand me as the woman. I will probably not speak you about some desires also it there will be a riddle for me. For this purpose you should have imaginations what to do or how to be! Then I will see your aspiration. Now all suits me, we write each other fine and fair letters. Just which should be between us. As this beginning of our relations. Though it we do not see each other - but I can represent you! 
All your qualities and your character! All very much is pleasant to me. I have feeling, what I completely know you Xxx what you? I know you the darling. 100 percent to me will be always good with you and I dream to be as soon as possible. I want, that you showed to me just at you not only the house. It will be very difficult to learn your culture, but I will consult! And if - you invite me in other places or cities - I never I refuse it! Then we to visit all and you show all fine places to me, what would like. What at you in heart, it is possible surprises. But then you to hide it, that to me were a riddle from you! As though it would be desirable to walk with you on different streets, there where there are people, or they are not present. Then there are no problems. I love you the darling. My prince Xxx! Both I miss on you and I dream of you always. Always I wish to be with you and always all life to spend to pleasures. In understanding and taste of a life. And to know, that such the present relations, and the nobility that such present happiness. Because if we will be together - then it and there will be a life and knowledge of love for me. Then it will be taste of a life which I wish to feel! Then it will be as both of us want, if we meet. Relations serious with you and the big love, the great future and many the fine moments and the phenomena in our general life.
I love you Xxx! Soon we consult absolutely with everything, and no problem even to us will stir! In this world with all it is possible to consult, and even with each trifle. With each important point All it will depend on us!!! And if we want we achieve all always and everywhere. It is necessary to trust each other and to love! How we love each other!!! And consequently at all of us I turn out also is glad!!!! And still darling Xxx I spoke to you a trip all-round price there are 760 euros and if you can help.
I have addressed in travel agency for contract signing. As I want that already all with documents was soon ready and then we to wait day of our meeting. As we to discuss our meeting and such desire to meet you I I have further. And already I see you at the airport and when I will look around at you and to look at you. But it is necessary for me to be assured in it to do other steps with it and after contract signing. On a case if you help me tell to me if there will be any chance that we can overcome this problem with it? Then then I can soon receive documents as the visa and the passport, also insurance and two way tickets. Then I will write you an exact times but now the main thing. That it is already necessary to finish questions with travel agency now and to answer there for acknowledgement. If we meet also you help me they can give the bank account for trip payment. Because I have asked in travel agency about a safe variant and also that to you approached. Because now I will give all my documents and to send further for visa registration. It is the bank account of the main manager of agency in Poland at the main office as only there they can assume the international air of payment:

Holder name: Oleksandr Yeremenko
Holder Address: Korkowa 45, ZIP: 00-923, City: Warsaw
Bank Name: CITI HANDLOWY 
Bank address: SA Centrala - Sektor Bankowos'ci Detalicznej. ul. Goleszowska 6. 01-249 Warszawa
Account number (IBAN): PL 19103000190108400401077156
SWIFT (BIC): CITIPLPX

It will be a safe variant as here in Turkmenistan they have not the right to accept any international transfer in agency. I also have no possibility to receive from you the help itself and I have no bank account here. I will be ready to fly to you if you can communicate also with travel agency I will to give you the address once again to inform there news: whiteteamtravel@gmail.com
Tell to me also that that you think of this all to solve a situation and I I think that searched for a correct exit. If you give me confidence of my actions and help we will soon together. Till this time I will miss very strongly only. But I have put all trust in you and I wish to concern love. And already so I dream of it much.

In dreams of you I finish this letter and to say goodbye to you. I do not forget to give you 99999999999999999999999999999999 kisses today!!!! Here, yours for ever Farida!!!

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung Maxim Integrated Products 0+LFtqJNmaoouKEBKX938M9PvIm69kbU6ABrYFp9v1Am79L/7HYmt6cXEKj6dIVzSC50S8KN/gs8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.139) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: NSr86siNM+MAbyMg7aP4qBpiI6jSXTExXdk/chrQas5TThZwXb8rYdeWg4IT0nV3
Received: from forward6l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.139]) by BAY004-MC4F3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 3 Jul 2014 03:26:18 -0700
Received: from smtp12.mail.yandex.net (smtp12.mail.yandex.net [95.108.131.191])
     by forward6l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BF06614E10F2
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu,  3 Jul 2014 14:26:16 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp12.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7CB5D16A00AF
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu,  3 Jul 2014 14:26:16 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from nat037.mxim.com (nat037.mxim.com [204.17.142.37])
     by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 9SkaGIqSUU-QD28f40u;
     Thu,  3 Jul 2014 14:26:14 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: e3c9bdf5-60db-442d-9420-a849ebd96a4a
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404383176;
     bh=2JMkl3G5BwwmQDSSkwo/WtBgFObI5kGA2xoA+yBu6/U=;
     b=uwzSYfxhQJaDn+eDQTjlZDjRxAPtpUrPVpBwswMKLNxgxfawQA971Nw/iAqFgPFk8
      aVwUHzDClyduHit8bNrrxqP2h9XYiW38gyfWCUNgktWxQ0NQLI8Jz647AUvPKqTgsf
      AiBT3jjpTmQYRgm+uoONxCklRXrdET0XpwyJ70L8=
Authentication-Results: smtp12.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:23:32 +0400
Message-ID: <743655883.20140703142332@yandex.com>
Subject: dear love Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W6782BC7C49EF68D101C8E0E7040@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>,<2424
,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> <DUB129-W6782BC7C49EF68D101C8E0E7040@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Jul 2014 10:26:18.0863 (UTC) FILETIME=[3A4A6FF0:01CF96A9]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juli 2014 um 21:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #33 - 04. Juli 2014 um 18:44

Hello my love Xxx!!!! Thanks you, that you to write me the fine letter!!! You to open to me more and more and I to rejoice, that we with you to become even more close each other!!!! I want, that never will be secrets between us and we can always speak on any themes!!! You are very sweet to write about us and also I know that you represent me nearby. And still if we so wish to be a number with each other then why we yet together much? I so want it and I want that we had a full understanding of that that we do. And very much to like me it that you to write about love!!!! In love for me there is no border with the favourite person!!!! But I will not speak to you about all my desires because the girl for the man always should remain a riddle!!!! Then the man will show even more interest and emotions!!!! I wish to tell to you, that at a meeting you can see me and feel and pleasure by me!!!! We will be pleasure the friend the friend and it will be a fairy tale!!! ! I love you and I wish to present to you all my feelings, all my passion and the caress, all my tenderness and love!!!! I think, that we will be mad when we will be together and all world will exist only for us with you, my love Xxx!!!! 
You can think, that again I to hurry up for our meeting!!! But I do not wish to write you the letter only!!! I am very glad, that you wish to be with me together!!! I too very much want it and I understand, that we are familiar only in letters, but I feel you, your love to me and my heart are said to me, that by you - my happiness, you - my love, you - my future!!!! I very much wish to see you, to embrace, kiss you, to speak with you about love and about our future! Today to shine the sun and heat and I to smile and rejoice to this fine put! I to rise today with dream of you in the morning and I will be to think all the day long of us with you! You have presented to me the new feeling, new happiness and I thank destiny, that it has helped to find you in this world! I all flare hot fire from love to you. This fire in mine soul and my heart and it inflames every day all more strongly and more strongly. My love, I think of you for days on end constantly. And does not suffice at night when I lay down in cold bed to me especially you. I to trust you completely, and I know, that you will never do to me badly and I can be sincere always with you!!! I am confident, that our love has a future!!! Our future are we with you, mine Xxx!!!! 
Xxx - a part of my heart and soul, a part of my life and the future!!!! I never was earlier so is happy, as now!!! You to give me happiness and pleasure, you to give to me warmly and love!!! Today I to go for work and to smile it is a lot of. I to have fine mood and still also weather smiles. I wish to ask you. I Xxx to tell to me please, my love too to give you a lot of happiness and pleasures??? You to change??? You to love me very much???? It will be pleasant to me to hear about your feelings to me!!! I wish to speak more particularly about us now? And still I wish to tell to you if you can be with me. Then tell to me and we will be together and if you can help me with trip payment. Then nevertheless only in the main office in Poland. Because here in Turkmenistan the travel agency cannot accept trip payment. And still I have no documents now because have given all to travel agency. And consequently I can not receive payment of a trip from you. Now I to finish my letter!!! I wish you good day and fine dreams about our future! I love you and I kiss you very gently!!!!

Yours Farida

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung ATu.T Services jxj02dpgIZP1xpLmV8cVGa22COMls6T0gw1ngcRmF1xfL+HbxF+7f1/py2ge+PIWuhGrmtWZWBg8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.142) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: r/x5LcnKgisBe7f+bCW25hFlQPUFuJ/TVh+ed6sYZydfYn2RfG9yNSForBtTSlFO
Received: from forward9l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.142]) by BAY004-MC1F22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 4 Jul 2014 02:48:29 -0700
Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (smtp6.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.56])
     by forward9l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 4ECE7E6105C
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri,  4 Jul 2014 13:48:28 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 00C17164078F
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri,  4 Jul 2014 13:48:27 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [12.205.255.14])
     by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id QHnuDOQxr3-m0Leih6e;
     Fri,  4 Jul 2014 13:48:12 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: de199e68-915b-4997-86ac-8235b1d4d94d
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404467307;
     bh=vbcQOHLDVBuz5lK6d/8vZyQVAyW+WRyJAGQ/aXZ9R6w=;
     b=DgOt2ILWOPxIuOc8Z9m+76k9j0ZyYXM/I0circ1obMHyqCaI+4BvHj6TPs6BugdMj
      VvQfkRv2CU4gzcG8uqmEYLLck8d4+cXx73aGtc+LTP0UaR6UdqwvN4iHXU0uOJjiIt
      RtbbRgT9UdtL9VRA+ytiHPS3c7zNaEzJCaK2aTD8=
Authentication-Results: smtp6.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:41:34 +0400
Message-ID: <1275776984.20140704134134@yandex.com>
Subject: dear Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W25B3DAE93AF1C7A50D539BE7010@phx.gbl>
,,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W25B3DAE93AF1C7A50D539BE7010@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jul 2014 09:48:30.0325 (UTC) FILETIME=[1C8CC250:01CF976D]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juli 2014 um 21:17 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #34 - 05. Juli 2014 um 14:37

Hello my love Xxx! Today I again to read your letter, and I am very happy! You very kind and careful person and I are happy, that have found you! I love you and never to throw you! We have found each other and now we should be happy together! I will struggle for our happiness and we will meet and to tell in eyes each other, that we love! We to start to write letters not so for a long time, but for this time to change our letters all our life!!! I very happy, that have found you and I know, that you too very much love me and I hope, that our love will be long and happy!!!! We should meet you very soon and then we to solve our destiny!!! I love you and I wish to study constantly you, to open in you new and to love it!!! 
I want serious relations, I wish to be only with you, I wish to do our future together with you, mine Xxx!!!! I like to write you letters, I like to read your letters! Your letters to give me it is a lot of happiness and I to read them constantly! I wish to write you even more letters, but I can not do it because I to have many work and not to have almost a free time!!! I hope, that you to understand it! But I always to try to express the feelings to you, all my love and I know, that my words to go to you to heart!!! Our love - in our hearts, and can break nobody it!!! We to create our love together, we to struggle for love, we will always love each other!!!! Last night I to meet my girlfriend and to say to it, that I wish to visit you and to go to you on a visit!!! She really to rejoice about us and to wish us long and happy love!!! She to tell to me, that I to do the correct decision and it is confident, that we to create an amicable and strong family!!! My girlfriend - very good person and we always to hang together a difficult minute!!! It to me as native sister!!! Last night I to sit at home and to look out of the window. I again to dream of you and to present, that you now near to me and to embrace me behind! To me to become warmly from your embraces and you to whisper in me ear, that I the most beautiful girl and you love me very much!!! 
I to be by the window long and again to represent you near to me!!! I to think that you are far too in the evening to think of me and to dream of our meeting! We far apart, but we to feel our love on distance and it is love very strong! I to trust in your love to me, and I to know, that you will always love me, always the care of me, always to give me a lot of pleasure and happiness!!! I to be afraid to lose you, I never wish to lose you!!! I wish to be with you always, you - my second half in a life!!! I am valid with you sincerely and I speak only the truth!!! All my words are in my heart and soul!!! I wish to live with you together. I want care of you, to prepare my kitchen, to help with problems and to be to you not only the wife, but the friend with whom it is possible to speak about all! I know, that we will have good time, but will be also a hard time and we will struggle together with difficulties. My darling Xxx nevertheless it is very glad that you can to help me already with trip payment. You also can write about it to my travel agency where I have addressed. You have the address?
I dream about day when I can see you, kiss and speak about love!!! You in my heart and soul, you always in my thoughts, you always with me! I love you and I want, that you knew it always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I kiss you gently and is sweet!!!!!! 
For ever yours Farida

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung ATu.T Services m/qSqJyAo04Mtt3bU2mmOuovCM3Be9sFAdZ1sZFwOjMkKZ7xKzYI2WQRsn0tn2W85EJxDk3Ot4q4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.143) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: CGhrMBpw2R1fQGT+jxyIQtDEatJj7mDPceiiF5BSSwZNgNegwMAe14ACqQFqcYLr
Received: from forward10l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.143]) by COL004-MC6F3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sat, 5 Jul 2014 05:13:16 -0700
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (smtp18.mail.yandex.net [95.108.252.18])
     by forward10l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1A8ECBA194D
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sat,  5 Jul 2014 16:13:14 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id CD8DD18A0018
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sat,  5 Jul 2014 16:13:13 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 76-198-26-177.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net (76-198-26-177.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net [76.198.26.177])
     by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id b8uamXxlyX-DBoqd7CY;
     Sat,  5 Jul 2014 16:13:12 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: b966183b-34f1-4a69-8d7e-a1925ce9c4e9
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404562393;
     bh=E6lYgzlLcAwwLaEHQ8PvT99z8IF9TFyp+VYTVgj2eBw=;
     b=eTL5B9HOeeMV58lLNcGJ6zPb90uk3NvfztxB80jvZ+wt/PHEyRHHp64/SWYw6QGpl
      j4iF7YqRG5POpxe+n1sVyixmJ79pLY4cU8B0v5XCpeNgIVXkskWBI9zFwd9Sb/QB1J
      caf1g36tA0vUqhO561M2e10b1Ld8q0+yALbfyesY=
Authentication-Results: smtp18.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 16:01:41 +0400
Message-ID: <517246210.20140705160141@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: dear Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W322C9EE0F4E9E004B86E84E7000@phx.gbl>
,,,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> om> com> <DUB129-W322C9EE0F4E9E004B86E84E7000@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jul 2014 12:13:16.0808 (UTC) FILETIME=[8082A080:01CF984A]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juli 2014 um 14:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #35 - 07. Juli 2014 um 17:21

Hello, the man of my life Xxx! Today I to rise in the morning and in my window to shine brightly sun!!! I to wish you kind morning and to think, that my love same bright and hot, as this sun!!! I to jump on a place when to see from you the letter, and is very happy, when I read these gentle, warm words of love to me! Thanks, that again and again to write me fine letters!!! Today I to go to the Internet of cafe and is confident, that I will see your new letter!!!! I to go on street and to smile and very much to rejoice lives!!! People whom to go to me towards to notice my good mood and too to smile to me!!! You to give to me force and vivacity is a lot of and I with any affairs am easy to consult!!! You to present to me the new life, the new feelings, new love!!! You to be now a part of my life, a part me and I love you very much and I want, that you knew always it!!!! I thank destiny that has found you and that you too love me and I promise to disappoint never you, never to deceive you, never to hurt you or it is bad!!!!!! I will always help you, to support you a difficult minute, a support to you!!!! 
I wish to give you all love, caress, tenderness, kindness and care and I know, that you too to give me it! When we will meet, we will fly in love and happiness clouds, to enjoy our feelings and our happiness!!! I wish to be with you nearby and I know, that we to aspire to our dream together and we to overcome all difficulties and we will be happy together, my favourite Xxx!!! I often dream of a meeting with you as we will live together, I really wish to fill your house with the love! I will be care of you day and night, and at night to us will be sweet together! 
We will warm ours a body love and caress, your bed never will be cold because in it I will wait for you yours Farida! I wish to speak with you, any value on any themes much, I wish to laugh with you, and to speak about love to you!!!! We will do all!!!!!!!! It is our happiness!!!!!!! My happiness is you, my love Xxx, my dream - to be near to you, my future - to create with you an amicable and strong family!!!! And anybody and never to separate us from you, I to promise you it!!!!! I wish to divide with you all pleasures of a life, I wish to enjoy a life with you, I wish to present to you all world!!!! Probably you to be afraid of mine dream and desire a little!!! But it you to do me such happy and cheerful!!! I to fly in clouds of love and I cannot stop my flight!!! I to be afraid to fall and break, but our love not to allow to me to fall from my cloud of love!!!! I to feel your love and it to give me a lot of happiness!! !! I hope, that soon we will together!!!!! And still my gentle Xxx I wish to tell to you if you can be with me. Then tell to me and we will be together. And if you can help me with trip payment then when you can?
I to finish the letter and to give you one million kisses!!!!

I wish to be only with you!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!!!
Yours Farida

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung 123.Net cDXuT4uegphceUVXtzMiZZ8HDoAq5ZNmunhda8ykYNdtufBw5JoD0oYlI8E3WGZme11Q642Mo9nc=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.139) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: jRnFLduhiNOlCi+26j8+evUyl7fMAB/jNQICrmXPvXQ+mbjVUtaSuDQ+FJiAQ7IC
Received: from forward6l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.139]) by BAY004-MC1F41.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 03:20:03 -0700
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (smtp1h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.144])
     by forward6l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 65F3614E1472
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:20:01 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 147D21340878
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:20:00 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from usr34-133.provide.net (usr34-133.provide.net [216.86.84.133])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id XzK1tFkemO-JuQGIFHd;
     Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:19:59 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 9f4058cb-514b-47e3-b711-910fc501e9bd
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404728400;
     bh=lMonWgUwpctXzZn2vTmSqEopyBNtf59JGDeC7a85cIo=;
     b=W+hggwWUq87NgKgA51mELkIQF7A4DF7l4PzP3/GwNyvWmeG+VjB1blHwV5JbH6B7A
      7eU9wwPAISu+CkmNvJxe7qcWmlf4hKgTRIZWdzj6bS7NeeqdVOI+mFt/qFBJkJif6b
      WCJUMU7DGsG3Kj4jPrYN78MuOfhbHXK8xC0dIJ/0=
Authentication-Results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:11:19 +0400
Message-ID: <142175586.20140707141119@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: dear Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W51A4362C82146E0A2C238EE7030@phx.gbl>
,,,,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> om> com> om> <DUB129-W51A4362C82146E0A2C238EE7030@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jul 2014 10:20:03.0363 (UTC) FILETIME=[0420AF30:01CF99CD][/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juli 2014 um 17:35 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #36 - 07. Juli 2014 um 17:23

Fotos.

[spoiler= Quelltext wie iz4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.136) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: BT0F3Vk5xAu7AyXdhhgjF0ZGR17/2v6k9YkWzBfRXVsVwX0tfniBL7z5B8XZCuPV
Received: from forward3l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.136]) by COL004-MC2F10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 03:50:11 -0700
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (smtp2h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.145])
     by forward3l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 397CD1500F2A
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:50:09 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E22AD17053AA
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:50:08 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from usr34-133.provide.net (usr34-133.provide.net [216.86.84.133])
     by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id IxKYXCPV5g-npieWT7S;
     Mon,  7 Jul 2014 14:49:53 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 40e827a3-353d-42f2-ad76-dd5bfd051a98
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404730208;
     bh=lal4+LK3Eab4b9NXWRRz8p4knI8XaYjOBWhDeOoUqHY=;
     h=Date:From:Organization:To:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=F8EareRB3W/USQdwHD1jNIrGLBg58NdI3TXCWauZ/CbFiNwm/mKH59CCcCpZ0og1W
      MzyThgGC0mC+QLxhcqwhpf0inPgLu8rcdkKTZPQ/3AHjXg0ck/K/bzw+oZqnEOzSAS
      RXF7y5OxijhFT53URMsgsRxzGgOXQzIQuF4tKEgQ=
Authentication-Results: smtp2h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:18:55 +0400
Message-ID: <73544914.20140707141855@yandex.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------BE133133133AAC21"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jul 2014 10:50:11.0499 (UTC) FILETIME=[39DC57B0:01CF99D1]

------------BE133133133AAC21
Content-Type: text/plain
[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juli 2014 um 17:35 von Stiray »  

_M8o0zJktHQ.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
_M8o0zJktHQ.jpg
U0kiIXX5qjk.jpg ( 93 KB | Downloads )
U0kiIXX5qjk.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #37 - 10. Juli 2014 um 16:53

Hello my love Xxx my darling I have received from you the letter.
And still you spoke to me urgently that it is necessary to have the document that then you could help. But I spoke to you that have given already all documents to travel agency and thus now I wait only when the visa and the passport and also tickets will be ready.
But I can give you a copy of the passport of the main manager of travel agency. That you could see and thus nevertheless will solve then if can help me or not.
Nevertheless I will wait from you for the answer today. I love you very much yours Farida

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung Mediacom Cable CTMPrOJZ+S6migo23+LILzWfsoZL+szGLM3mhWPp+PMEj7fRiz8Q9PpR/MKGU8aarlcrb8lKM0gQ=
X-Message-Info: 7v8+iqrqne8wXCQ5qehIG9uIumqRsXyM8CjXg+qKZuzOBymLxRiwAKS5mat5aBlh
Received: from forward10l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.143]) by BAY004-MC2F18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:18:01 -0700
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (smtp4o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.29])
     by forward10l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 26615BA18CC
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:17:59 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C976B23226FB
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:17:58 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 74-84-101-162.client.mchsi.com (74-84-101-162.client.mchsi.com [74.84.101.162])
     by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id SlchtanG0r-HuLu5ZxJ;
     Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:17:57 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: c5838cee-ff88-4c54-b6a3-49f48ef7c69a
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1404987478;
     bh=z266iIMEPq4IZ+Fuj6XdC5ydkqnOcEAVwjJFnRp8G/g=;
     b=lWigxC6jhuGjFBATHBG7EZ9Lb4J9U65t2A7EaA/qrR88154v3qKe2lu0BJc5gv2Sc
      eFsJPIHZYRCuoysDoy8XqbX7Ol28yg3Z8MPalaKwyGc6x2bug7QBDKkmxO20XoWGFW
      1owiXdzxnxH2NToHHHIKgBVDEKTUqI/yuaCI+Kis=
Authentication-Results: smtp4o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:50:47 +0400
Message-ID: <1492983434.20140710135047@yandex.com>
Subject: love my Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W5746FD81FCFD027DF7148CE70D0@phx.gbl>
,,,,,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W5746FD81FCFD027DF7148CE70D0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2014 10:18:01.0557 (UTC) FILETIME=[3AC3D050:01CF9C28]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2014 um 18:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #38 - 13. Juli 2014 um 19:34

Hello my beloved Xxx! I am very glad to receive now from you the letter!!! Nevertheless just came to Internet cafe to look it and to answer you. 
As I think of all of us time and I see your words. I so already wish to embrace you to feel that you really actually. I see already us together. Here, that I think every day! Always in my head you and I cannot forget you for a minute. As it would be good - if you were a number now. If I was together with you - I simply to put my hand to you on a shoulder, or my head to you on a breast and would speak you the happiest and best words in this world. Always would like to say to you, that very strongly you I love, that anywhere you absolutely to release I do not want. That you knew it and understood, therefore I speak! At me in a head always concerning you only serious thoughts and the truth. Most important thing all only and for us. 
That we were together and had a smile. If now I spent evening with you - then to go in the morning from a bed on kitchen and at once run to you a breakfast would prepare. Tomorrow is there will be pancakes, own preparation and tea, with honey. If you have for this purpose sour cream and jam to stir - then pancakes to dip there. Simply you then would lick fingers. I would like always to prepare to eat and help you to you in all. If you come once tired home - then always, I almost assured, - that will be to you mood to lift! So from a small smile you will be very big. The smile will just show to me - that I the person who cheers you up. Always would like to speak with you on different themes, on absolutely any - Xxx! 
So that you knew you can absolutely trust me! Also Should be able to understand me as the woman. I will probably not speak you about some desires also it there will be a riddle for me. For this purpose you should have imaginations what to do or how to be! Then I will see your aspiration. Now all suits me, we write each other fine and fair letters. Just which should be between us. As this beginning of our relations. Though it we do not see each other - but I can represent you! 
All your qualities and your character! All very much is pleasant to me. I have feeling, what I completely know you Xxx what you? I know you the darling. 100 percent to me will be always good with you and I dream to be as soon as possible. I want, that you showed to me just at you not only the house. It will be very difficult to learn your culture, but I will consult! And if - you invite me in other places or cities - I never I refuse it! Then we to visit all and you show all fine places to me, what would like. What at you in heart, it is possible surprises. But then you to hide it, that to me were a riddle from you! As though it would be desirable to walk with you on different streets, there where there are people, or they are not present. Then there are no problems. I love you the darling. My prince Xxx! Both I miss on you and I dream of you always. Always I wish to be with you and always all life to spend to pleasures. In understanding and taste of a life. And to know, that such the present relations, and the nobility that such present happiness. Because if we will be together - then it and there will be a life and knowledge of love for me. Then it will be taste of a life which I wish to feel! Then it will be as both of us want, if we meet. Relations serious with you and the big love, the great future and many the fine moments and the phenomena in our general life.
I love you Xxx! Soon we consult absolutely with everything, and no problem even to us will stir! In this world with all it is possible to consult, and even with each trifle. With each important point All it will depend on us!!! And if we want we achieve all always and everywhere. It is necessary to trust each other and to love! How we love each other!!! And consequently at all of us I turn out also is glad!!!! My darling Xxx nevertheless I wish to tell to you if you can be with me. Then tell to me and we will be together. But you can tell to me if you help with trip payment?
In dreams of you I finish this letter and to say goodbye to you. I do not forget to give you 99999999999999999999999999999999 kisses today!!!! Here, yours for ever Farida!!!

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung Comcast Business Communications +nQ6D89vTKXIJGRutekAwDA0jPonHwO5qHyFyIUWNXuuAtDnmbxb6jyOOktPZ1P4CJaWYqfcljQo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.145) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: +YEbxpD6cRpXafGG/+UbSctmQnIBcAgWKcvs9H/oLx8tFgILYgQrX7Yskdi1phI5
Received: from forward2l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.145]) by BAY004-MC2F47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 13 Jul 2014 04:19:45 -0700
Received: from smtp4h.mail.yandex.net (smtp4h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.186.21])
     by forward2l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8BAAA1AC11C5
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:19:43 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp4h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp4h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 46A892C4984
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:19:43 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 75-149-121-146-Memphis.hfc.comcastbusiness.net (75-149-121-146-Memphis.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [75.149.121.146])
     by smtp4h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 3mjLXBTWns-JdZG3Ctw;
     Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:19:40 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 4cb3ae22-052b-4864-a1f8-774baaeb27c5
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1405250382;
     bh=AcdKsyKPA027pU9pL582UsNLQYNAybNjjkeSWFo9xwc=;
     b=UwxlQurDTH96BpzaJ3PtIiTUo93BbWlHYqovEgtcH0B0A4CTof3og5MsbEpKIRqM9
      wWFwqtX75JJtMxO/8r22rGGzvY5lDpkVhJxFwX8NMLK2k/EMFhcdXDMDZUCn6820sV
      xGUyar01MWtsUpyMlYvRszZweIm/leMw7ffqFQDk=
Authentication-Results: smtp4h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:17:12 +0400
Message-ID: <2710178690.20140713151712@yandex.com>
Subject: love Hebert
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W1341991453F3C9D86E4735E70E0@phx.gbl>
,,,,,,,,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> com> om> om> com> om> om> com> <DUB129-W1341991453F3C9D86E4735E70E0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jul 2014 11:19:45.0531 (UTC) FILETIME=[59BEA4B0:01CF9E8C]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2014 um 19:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema