Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sandra <joy_sandra11@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1204 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sandra <joy_sandra11@yahoo.com>
26. Januar 2014 um 13:58

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/joysaa1 and using there a photo from Alison Angel

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
joysaa1

I'm single looking for a serious relationship

I am a:    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-98
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

In my own words
About me:

I'm single 5.7tall 130 lbs honest looking for a good man I was born in England raise in Connecticut i live swimming golfing and dancing hunting I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner.I know that Menard women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.
I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone. I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved.I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same,I would love someone who is fun to be around
I’m looking for:

I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met,I want to love a man for who he's is, to spoil him, and love him and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy.
I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting.

More about me

Height:   5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I'm a nurse RN work in hospital
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:   Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Virgo Virgo

Zitat:
    joysaa1 33 yr-old woman, connecticut, Connecticut USA

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

I'm joy sandra single 5.7tall 130lbs looking for a serious relationship am new on here i found you profile interesting that's why i write you i will like to get to know you more better kindly add me on my yahoo messenger IM : joy_sandra11 at yahoo dot com am online waiting
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2014 um 11:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Sandra <joy_sandra11@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. September 2018 um 14:03

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Alison Angel [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden