Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Julia <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com> (Gelesen: 6125 mal)

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Re: Julia <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com>
Antwort #15 - 01. Oktober 2013 um 12:29

Uli schrieb on 01. Oktober 2013 um 12:18:
Siehst Du da mehr als ich?

@ Uli

Moin! Ich habe zwar wie Du weißt was an den Augen, aber ich sehe da 90% Übereinstimmung!? Zwinkernd
Spoiler:
Antwort #10 - Heute um 10:46

I am glad that you do not condemn me that I work as the dancer of a striptease.
Dances and striptease - it absolutely another. I no how many am not ashamed, that I do it. 
I doubted to write to you about it in the first letter or in general about it to not speak. 
But I for honesty in relations and always speak the truth and I hate liars. 
It is not a shame to me with my work. I like to dance and I love good music. And at me a beautiful body. 
Would be a crime to hide it under clothes. I am happy that someone looked at me and was pleased and had trousers tent))))) 
It very much flattered my vanity, to feel like necessary and desired. I hope I do not shock you I not have complexes and I think it well. 
Complexes do a life boring. Only do not think, that I dissolute. I very vulnerable and gentle and I very true. 
I the one-woman man and if whom I love for me not whom does not exist more on light. 
I simply very much love a life and I am glad to each moment. But I try to live adequately, that would not be a shame. 
In fact the god sees all. So I consider that I do not do there is nothing bad with my employment by a striptease.
Once I would like to do for you striptease show, only for you, you would like it ?
By the way, my name on a scene the WILD ORCHID. Do you to it like?
    My photos were done by my girlfriend, I have lost the majority of a photo when my computer has been broken, 
And now at me not so it is a lot of photo. And I once again to ask you to send me the photos reduced and trimmed, 
At me the bad Internet, I cannot to receive the big photos. At me Usb Flash 3G modem. This new to Russia and 
Still is all expensively. So now to me to have a payment for everyone Mb the traffic and for me it it is expensive. 
So I ask trimmed your foto please. To use the Internet for me is expensive, and I can not use therefore 
skype or facebook and yahoo mesenger. Simple exchange email it for me the most acceptable variant.
I send you the new photos I hope to you my photos have liked 
I hope they to you to like and me it is important to know what it makes impression.
Also I want to see more your photos, and I hope you will make it.
I know you, so my photos not so frank more few. But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.
     You very much to be pleasant to me, to me with you it is very good, I spoke that I understand in people. 
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relations, I want more you to learn, to me with you it is good. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
     Well, I will tell now about myself. To me 25 years, all other you can see on my photos. I the orphan. I no have what relatives. 
I from infancy grew in a shelter. It were very difficult years, very much it was not easy for me. 
But it was mostly my life. I now with horror recollect my life in a shelter. Poverty,famine, constant insults. It is hurt to me 
To recollect these years. But I do not want to speak more about it, all this is very hurt for me and Is sick and please do not 
Ask me about it. I shall tell to you about it later when we shall be better familiar. 
I now want to tell where and as I live. I live in Russia in sity Orsk. It is  in the Orenburg area. When I have finished a shelter the state have 
Given me an apartment. And I am good to study in a shelter and I now can as the orphan free-of-charge to study 
University and I have apartment. I study in Orsk branch of the Orenburg state institute of management.   At you likely a question why I have written to you? I already finish university at me a last year and an practice, 
And I literally arrive one of these days in your country on practice. All documents are ready and there is already a ticket.
I do not know yet, where I shall be exact in yours the country I, in the beginning I need to be in your capital 2 weeks.
But me have said that then, I can choose for practice any city by yours the country. Me will give habitation both meal and all necessary.
All this payment the Hungarian government, I am in participation in the governmental program on the help.
I think you has not understood. I shall tell about it in detail in the following letter. All is ready.
So I soon will In your country. And I wanted to find the friend in your country, have found you and is very glad. 
I will be in your country of 6 months. I think it wonderfully, we can dialogue in a reality.
We can many dialogue and more. I love sex! It would be desirable to learn you in more intimate conditions!
Dialogue by years is possible, but whether never will understand yours he/she is the person, yet do not try sex.
I do not force you you to what, at dialogue it will occur by itself. After practice i will leave to Russia,
To finish study. But in the future I want to leave Russia, to sell apartment and to leave the country. So I think.
My apartment very small, but nevertheless it only my and I is very glad to this. I have made 
All apartment to the taste and desires. It has turned out very cosy the apartment and it very much to like all. 
I to study at university and earn additionally I workin a night club as the dancer and show a striptease. 
But I do not want that You thought, that I what be the prostitute. I not such. I am not engaged in sex for money. 
Also I despise such girls. I not when have not agreed to it. Study and job, I have of very poorly free time, 
At home I be a little. But me to like.

Hey wake up)!!!!! Figured you fell a sleep reading this letter) 
I think the letter it has turned out too big and you are tired it to read. I to finish the letter.
Please write to me that you think of all it, I very much would want to know your opinion.
I hope that this letter has found you in excellent mood.
I hope to receive the answer from you soon.

Re: Maria <hot_maria69@yahoo.com> <passion_kitten25@yahoo.com> <bjarrett05@hotmail.com> <bernardinaenglebergltok@hotmail.com>
Antwort #5 - 20. Juni 2011 um 15:59

I am pleased to receive the letter from you, and I am glad that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very attentively, this very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I am glad that you do not condemn me that I work as the dancer of a striptease.
Dances and striptease - it absolutely another. I no how many am not ashamed, that I do it.
I doubted to write to you about it in the first letter or in general about it to not speak.
But I for honesty in relations and always speak the truth and I hate liars.
It is not a shame to me with my work. I like to dance and I love good music. And at me a beautiful body.
Would be a crime to hide it under clothes. I am happy that someone looked at me and was pleased and had trousers tent)))))
It very much flattered my vanity, to feel like necessary and desired. I hope I do not shock you I not have complexes and I think it well.
Complexes do a life boring. Only do not think, that I dissolute. I very vulnerable and gentle and I very true.
I the one-woman man and if whom I love for me not whom does not exist more on light.
I simply very much love a life and I am glad to each moment. But I try to live adequately, that would not be a shame.
In fact the god sees all. So I consider that I do not do there is nothing bad with my employment by a striptease.
Once I would like to do for you striptease show, only for you, you would like it Mady?
By the way, my name on a scene the SEXY ANGEL. To you to it like?
   My photos were done by my girlfriend, I have lost the majority of a photo when my computer has been broken,
And now at me not so it is a lot of photo. And I once again to ask you to send me the photos reduced and trimmed,
At me the bad Internet, I cannot to receive the big photos. At me Usb Flash Adsl modem. This new to Russia and
Still is all expensively. So now to me to have a payment for everyone Mb the traffic and for me it it is expensive.
So I ask trimmed your foto please. To use the Internet for me is expensive, and I can not use therefore
skype or facebook and yahoo mesenger. Simple exchange email it for me the most acceptable variant.
I send you the new photos I hope to you my photos have liked
I hope they to you to like and me it is important to know what it makes impression.
Also I want to see more your photos, and I hope you will make it.
I know you, so my photos not so frank more few. But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.
    You very much to be pleasant to me, to me with you it is very good, I spoke that I understand in people.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relations, I want more you to learn, to me with you it is good. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
    Well, I will tell now about myself. To me 25 years, all other you can see on my photos. I the orphan. I no have what relatives.
I from infancy grew in a shelter. It were very difficult years, very much it was not easy for me.
But it was mostly my life. I now with horror recollect my life in a shelter. Poverty, famine, constant insults. It is hurt to me
To recollect these years. But I do not want to speak more about it, all this is very hurt for me and Is sick and please do not
Ask me about it. I shall tell to you about it later when we shall be better familiar.
I now want to tell where and as I live. I live in Russia in sity Rostov-on-Don.
It is capital Rostov area. When I have finished a shelter the state have given me an apartment.
And I am good to study in a shelter and I now can as the orphan free-of-charge to study university and I have apartment.
I study in Rostov institute of business and international contacts on faculty of Economics and Management.
    At you likely a question why I have written to you? I already finish university at me a last year and an practice,
And I literally arrive one of these days in your country on practice. All documents are ready and there is already a ticket.
I yet do not know, where I shall be exact in yours the country I, in the beginning I need to be in your capital 2 weeks.
But me have said that then, I can choose for practice any city by yours the country. Me will give habitation both meal and all necessary.
All this payment the Hungarian government, I am in participation in the governmental program on the help.
I think you has not understood. I shall tell about it in detail in the following letter. All is ready.
So I soon will In your country. And I wanted to find the friend in your country, have found you and is very glad.
I will be in your country of 6 months. I think it wonderfully, we can dialogue in a reality.
We can many dialogue and more. I love sex! It would be desirable to learn you in more intimate conditions!
Dialogue by years is possible, but whether never will understand yours person or not, yet do not try sex.
I do not force you you to what, at dialogue it will occur by itself. After practice i will leave to Russia,
To finish study. But in the future I want to leave Russia, to sell apartment and to leave the country. So I think.
My apartment very small, but nevertheless it only my and I is very glad to this. I have made
All apartment to the taste and desires. It has turned out very cosy the apartment and it very much to like all.
I to study at university and earn additionally I workin a night club as the dancer and show a striptease.
But I do not want that You thought, that I what be the prostitute. I not such. I am not engaged in sex for money.
Also I despise such girls. I not when have not agreed to it. Study and job, I have of very poorly free time,
At home I be a little. But me to like.
   Free time, i love easy run on mornings, but in winter I go on stadium, to be rolled on skates.
On mornings I always do gymnastics. I try almost each day to visit pool. I very much like to float.
During float all groups of muscles work and it is very useful for health. You like to float?
Only I do not like when someone start up bubbles in pool, do of pool Jacuzzi)))))
I hope you understand about I. In general that it is cheerful,
Only a smell not so pleasant. I hope you now have not dinner, I am afraid has spoilt to you appetite)
In general I for a healthy image of life. How you treat to sports?
   Hey Mady wake up)!!!!! Figured you fell a sleep reading this letter)
I think the letter it has turned out too big and you are tired it to read. I to finish the letter.
Please write to me that you think of all it, I very much would want to know your opinion.
I hope that this letter has found you in excellent mood.
I hope to receive the answer from you soon.
Your Maria. Your SEXY ANGEL

Hier nochmal der fast identische Text in Letter 3:

http://www.no_way.com/letter.asp?id=10063

Und hier in Letter 2:

http://www.no_way.com/letter.asp?id=9841

Und so weiter:

http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14251

Weitere Themen:
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2013 um 13:04 von Scam-judge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Arphalas
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Alessandria
Antwort #16 - 01. Oktober 2013 um 14:28

Hi my dear !!!!!
   I to see very glad again your letter and it is valid so. 
To me very much with you dialogue is easy. Easily and simply and I see in you that 
With whom I would like the person dialogue much and to continue to learn each other. 
You likely have bad understood in the last letter, about my fast a trip. And why to me the help 
In it the governmental program Hungary, you see I live Russia. I now am better to explain to you. 
It is difficult, a problem of languages, but I hope you all will understand, you will understand all, I know it.
   I will begin from it is far, but without it you not to understand, that I have in view of. My nationality not the Russian.
I NOT RUSSIAN. My nationality is named Mari or Maris, I do not know as it is correctly written
On English language. Russian name us Cheremis or Cheremsha or Cherepa. But we of name yourself Mari.
Ours nationality not so numerous, approximately about 600 thousand persons and all are scattered on all Russia
And in other countries. The most known representative of ours nationality which you likely know,
It Vyacheslav Bykov, the trainer national team Russia on hockey. He too Mari. People Mari are a part 
Finno-Ugric Group nationality. It are Hungarians, Finns, Saami, Estonian, Mari, Komi and many other nationality.
I think you can learn more about Finno-Ugric Group nationality on the Internet. 
The information in wikipedia is a lot of about us. If you want look, it is very interesting.
And that is why I about it tell. Our nationalities help each other, and in Hungary exists
The government program on the help to citizens Russia who has Finno-Ugric an origin.
And I have got to this the program, I by means of the Internet with the representative of this program, and they have 
Considered my application. And then they have contacted my university and have told that they want the help to me 
With mine of practice, I the orphan and as I perfectly to study and at me the big prospects.
That it was better. I to receive the grant from it the help program!
Under this program, I to receive the help with the visa and the ticket and all expenses on arrival your country.
And besides, when I will arrive to your country to me is Is given 12 000 Euro for my needs.
I can spend it as I will consider necessary, but it is all I to receive when to arrive your country.
I will need to arrive in capital of yours the country and to receive this money in embassy Hungary.
All expenses, residing and livelihood both some clothes and all the rest, that to me can
To be necessary for 6 months of stay in your country also I to receive from this the help program.
But in capital of yours the country I will be only 2 week, when all formalities and when I to receive
Money, I can go to any sity in your country and there take place my practice and I want in yours sity.
And again all it will be paid by with this program. All expenses with flight, with all expenses
Travel and residing at yours the country and a food and in general all that can be necessary. 
So to me very much luck. I cannot simply believe to my happiness.
   Ok I hope that you will be glad for me, but I likely have bothered you with this my explanation?
And you do not consider me tiresome simply I wanted to explain all. 
I hope that I have not disappointed you, and you do not vanish now.
It would be desirable to hear your opinion on it that I have written, that you think.
With this letter I to send you a card of that where basic nationalities Finno-Ugric are located.
In there live different nationalities, but the most part in these regions Finno-Ugric.
I think you waited my new photo, I hope that you not frustration that will not see
With this letter a new photo, also I hope that my frank photos are not necessary to you only,
I simply wanted to explain all, but in the following letter there will be new photos, promise.
I will look forward your letter and hope that I will soon see your answer.
I want to continue our dialogue, hope it will be more than friendship?)

I will wait your letter.

Your Julia

p.s. To me you are very pleasant to see your photos, such beautiful man)))
I hope, as you to love my photos and to observe them often))) kissss

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.70.71.36 with SMTP id r4csp22767pdu;
        Tue, 1 Oct 2013 05:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.44.240 with SMTP id h16mr25094708oem.2.1380628943814;
        Tue, 01 Oct 2013 05:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com>
Received: from 66-181.sl.smtp.com (66-181.sl.smtp.com. [192.40.181.66])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u3si3155394oev.16.1969.12.31.16.00.00;
        Tue, 01 Oct 2013 05:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of julia.gerasimov@gmx.com does not designate 192.40.181.66 as permitted sender) client-ip=192.40.181.66;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of julia.gerasimov@gmx.com does not designate 192.40.181.66 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=julia.gerasimov@gmx.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@smtp.com
Return-Path: <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com>
X-MSFBL: YW5kcmVhLmdtbUBnbWFpbC5jb21AMTkyXzQwXzE4MV82NkBmcmVlX3RyaWFsX3Bv
     b2xfNkA=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=smtp.com; s=smtpcomcustomers; c=relaxed/simple;
     q=dns/txt; i=@smtp.com; t=1380628943;
     h=From:Subject:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     bh=4csGuIvvoCF+MOQn/w6XxFD/MKds6+ExjuL3TdWXofc=;
     b=FkZHQi+ux6HX1h43l778VnM+rYTNhOZqDdp15TitLGhJDiJNAnj67SahAZRZWCqo
     nzXjrLQK6ZlWFp0px2jL+WpqbEjgzqdfRzpywMufgT8OtcHNZKV469rOzzkLVBfz
     GlWsHwJ+NjsQ/vEmh/fLUOrBv0znZYOoFm03Oiy4qo8=;
Received: from [108.129.182.195] ([108.129.182.195:51523] helo=[192.168.1.51])
     by sl-mta03 (envelope-from <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com>)
     (ecelerity 3.3.2.44647 r(44647)) with ESMTPA
     id D6/92-12349-E89BA425; Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:02:23 +0000
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:01:00 +0000
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <15310050334.20131001120100@gmx.com>
To: 
Subject: Re: Hi
In-Reply-To: <CAGPtT18rwRezwbo-2Qe3jUke0=yNYvxnjgR-fBJQWzVQch1bHQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <1189887663.20130908115320@gmx.com> <CAGPtT1-ZybGAsWTAnRCxfwy=sr02KgQhsZFEKHiozneV091_jw@mail.gmail.com> <1881591958.20130928144307@gmx.com> <CAGPtT18rwRezwbo-2Qe3jUke0=yNYvxnjgR-fBJQWzVQch1bHQ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------CC13AD1104A9E6"
X-SMTPCOM-Tracking-Number: b8a94f34-eb0e-4a31-bc2e-edf3745d7356
X-SMTPCOM-Sender-ID: 6017365
X-SMTPCOM-Spam-Policy: SMTP.com is a paid relay service. We do not tolerate UCE of any kind. Please report it ASAP to abuse@smtp.com

------------CC13AD1104A9E6
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><title>Re: Hi</title>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
</head>
<body>
<span style=3D" font-family:'Courier New'; font-size: 9pt;">
Hi my dear !!!=
!!<br>
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2013 um 15:16 von Wesermann »  

wUfjGAzes18.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
wUfjGAzes18.jpg
x_d1bc90e7.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
x_d1bc90e7.jpg
xwmgEYPL1fI.jpg ( 66 KB | Downloads )
xwmgEYPL1fI.jpg
z13FjtX_HAs.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
z13FjtX_HAs.jpg
ZnHrOe-jPnQ.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
ZnHrOe-jPnQ.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #17 - 01. Oktober 2013 um 15:15

Mail über USA   Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	108.129.182.195
Decimal:	1820440259
Hostname:	adsl-108-129-182-195.aby.bellsouth.net
ISP:	BellSouth.net
Organization:	BellSouth.net
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Georgia
City:	Albany 

Zitat:
rom [108.129.182.195] ([108.129.182.195:51523] helo=[192.168.1.51]) by sl-mta03 (envelope-from <julia.gerasimov@gmx.com>) (ecelerity 3.3.2.44647 r(44647)) with ESMTPA; Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:02:23 +0000
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:01:00 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Antwort #18 - 01. Oktober 2013 um 15:23

Unabhängig davon das es Scam ist ... sind das verschiedene Damen? Auf zwei Fotos ist jeweils eine Tätowierung, ähnlich einer Unterschrift zu sehen. Auf dem letzten Foto allerdings nicht!? Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2013 um 15:24 von Scam-judge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 01. Oktober 2013 um 16:26

Scam-judge schrieb on 01. Oktober 2013 um 15:23:
sind das verschiedene Damen?

@ Scam-judge

Den Verdacht habe ich auch seit dem Startbeitrag. Weitere Bilder und der Fund eines VK Profils wird es zeigen. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema