Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nancy <ncanbell@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1454 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Nancy <ncanbell@yahoo.com>
30. Juni 2013 um 14:58

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/weallneedthis and use there photos from Natalie Sparks

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
weallneedthis

Hello

I am a:    36 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-70
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/LDS
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Well dont know what to say than am lovely.. was raised to treat people with Dignity and Compassion. I still believe in romance and feel there is a place for long passionate kisses. There is so much to tell from the kiss. It's all in the kiss. I haven't been able to find the Man I am supposed to connect with but I think His out there, somewhere. Well am I describing you? I hope I am...Let me give you a brief introduction of Me..Am Nancy CanBell Am The Only Child ,Am 35Yrs Old born on the 28th of Decemeber And I Work Has A Buyer And Seller Of Golds...I'm A Woman With A Strong Heart,loving, Caring, Honest, Compassionate, Affectionate. I Have A Good Sense Of Humor And Believe In God. I like Swimming, Camping, Fishing, Reading & Writing, Tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golfing..Etc
I’m looking for:

All i need is a man i can trust with all my life,You pick me up to go to dinner, Someplace like Chilis or Applebees. Then we could take a walk through a park. I always think of the small parks they have in the historic district in Savannah, GA. Then we could drive out to the beach and sit in the soft sand and you would hold me in our arms as we watch the tide go out under the moonlight.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Green
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/LDS
    Well to me my job is the best cause it makes me know new thing out there
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:
From: weallneedthis 36 yr-old woman, Sunnyvale, California USA

Hello

Am Nancy CanBell Am The Only Child ,Am 35Yrs Old ...I'm A Woman With A Strong Heart,loving, Caring, Honest, Compassionate, Affectionate. I Have A Good Sense Of Humor And Believe In God. I like Swimming, Camping, Fishing, Reading & Writing, Tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golfing.well am sending you this mail cause your proflie looks so cool so i will like us to get to know more about each other and share pic and what more than pic in life so you can mail me or add me on (ncanbell at yahoo dot com)

Thanks Nancy
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2023 um 08:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema