Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nelly <nelly_belle@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 7008 mal)

HPB
Ex-Mitglied

Nelly <nelly_belle@hotmail.fr>
02. Mai 2013 um 10:32

Guten Morgen zusammen,
bin mal wieder auf der Suche.
Die Person nennt sich Nelly Morgan E-Mail-Adresse: nelly_belle@hotmail.fr

Hello I am really pleased with your email that really touches my lot to know that your wife it does not dérage me what was your score is good but understand that it has always been with you dan good and worse then you ever gonna leave How true are sick to know that I really wish good health and a lot of courage if not everything goes well between us I really want to take care of it if you're her because I have the weapon in the eyes of the have in if you already know what your name and then told me how much time do you have any research on the net as you can see I also lost both parents but it was not easy for my life but hey I do with my only family on this ter know my daughter comes to Africa in Mali ers thanks to our lady of room for a loan but the death of parent, I did go through zero or I went so it really requires your to come with her here voila know her as I'm coming here, but thanks to this good woman I am this beautiful girl you see but no luck I also lost you see that life was not easy for me also know that I am born not they lucky to have brother and sister I'm really alone with my daughter take care of her, I worked as a nurse's aide dan a private clinic in the city of Bamako in Mali I hope that the distance dérage you do not know and I really want to change life leaves this country went settle down in Europe because life here is not easy birth hard work but we do not not earn much when I also change so easy to know that I am very aware I was not slow flowing of the weapon but for my happiness I'm really ready to just leave everything you told me that you're really cool you know it all but I do not particularly want that you're sad and you also Voice life on the wrong side I'll just explain the jet experienced happiness in my life since losing both parents both a mother and a father not easy but as they say the strength of a the person in never falling but to record whenever it falls then jet decide to be a more realistic woman See real thing not a dream because I think nothing not born on this earth I'm on the net to find the soul mate because I'd really found a person who respect his account in many lights you write I see in you a very sincere person in speech and also very friendly when I see you really want something true I'll tell you one thing its doing a good time I'm on the net but I can say that this is not easy because I Always granny style Man Always perverse jet then decide to look on the side of canada if I could found a little easier than the other then Voila As for me I wait for Thee dialogue I must sincerely tell you I expect something big from you I really want to know you can 't love in general but I want you to know one thing I talked about are a For I know and I also explained a little about your my move I also think I'm in this world only to give others happiness, but I decide to jet See Life of the Good side because you can never be happy until you born not happy You granny these as fate trying to forced me to give you an example that was like if you fell to the bottom of a swimming pool and up to the top you have to give a kick to the ground this is what I want you to see the life you can be happy if you try to give a hand to your happiness because I always think I do not know if I your words all the up my first post but know that I love Africa playing music dance net sport animals cinema ballads travel restaurants with friends family love nature and full of other things I hope to meet you and make your friendship I am pleased to meet you I hate lying cheating racism brutal war disease drugs alcohol and all that is harmful to the individual. I Research priority friendship confidence and warmth because for me the qualities of heart are essential I ordered, but not manic. I do not like the mess, but I like things to be in their place.Je am loving, very affectionate but not suffocating possessive I'm not just a big hint of jealousy, but not morbid jealousy and excessive.Je am calm and quiet, polite, quiet, very reserved, but when I have something to say, I say (live). I am willing and courageous nonviolent I like doing the ride, I'm pretty naughty. I am extremely patient (eg, I can stay to wait hours anywhere). I'm not vindictive, I let turn the wheel, even if it takes time to turn, because I know it will turn one day or another, and once I said what I had to say everything is fini.Je am faithful in friendship as in love I'm just and equitable I hate that one is attacking the weak (oppressed). I am able to lead the fight against injustice and racisme.mais I am a very caring girl I like the life I like to make my man happy in love all loved love my man whispered to him the darling the make them happy. well tell my children to be drill tomorrow and bravest smart well know life well respected entourages are always best in life. I like the man to speak to a man who knows that he will want to research birth not come to play with my feelings a man who listens understanding that respects the woman who know the value of the woman who is not a woman as a slave who is seriously nice honest sincere loyal adorable.Mes ambitions are: to find a man for serious word nice lovely nice to be very happy together for our hard relationship was never more you know my parents, although my state in life always nice to be faithful to my lovely sincere honest man give him true love and live with him for life with her I know someone has hurt and even cooking I love all I know is in the kitchen : European, African etc ... myself and I like to learn many things in life. but not more than he yas not age in love if I was not going to contact you about what I'm looking for a true love of the heart to love and be loved by a man I agree and know that it is very important that everyone seeking a woman or a serious honest man honest faithful kind here quoi.Mes hobbies include cooking, music, restaurant, pool, reading, swimming, tennis, dance, TV, poems My characters are: sincere, faithful, kind, honest, calm, sweet, smiling, gentle people of my music: rock, rnb, country, jazz, rap, hip-hop, Latin, Zouk, decaler cut. artises my favorite singers: celine dion, shania twain, heton john, werewolf, r.kelly, Shakira, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Ciara, Michael Jackson etc.. I like my films: romantic, war documentary series policiere, movie comedy. my favorite actors: antonio banderas, jennifer lopez, john travolta, morgann friman, leonardo dicaprio, van dam, jet lee, tom cruz etc. .. and know that I'm not a woman I want to work from home so I do not want to leave my work and I married a granny house if he is rich or not rich I want to work so I'm not a lazy woman I like the I like cleanliness c when my house is clean and all and all I leave you with another new photo of me but can not find me too young on the picture because I just know that taking good care of me here is why I'm still beautiful good day you look forward to receiving a new kisses of your new Nelly

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
ZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQzjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=softfail (sender IP is 212.227.126.186) smtp.mailfrom=nelly_belle@hotmail.fr; dkim=none header.d=hotmail.fr; x-hmca=fail header.id=nelly_belle@hotmail.fr
X-SID-PRA: nelly_belle@hotmail.fr
X-AUTH-Result: FAIL
X-SID-Result: FAIL
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: QNbRSWkt1Ts=
Received: from moutng.kundenserver.de ([212.227.126.186]) by BAY0-MC4-F14.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 04:12:41 -0700
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap2: domain of hotmail.fr designates 65.55.111.100 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.100; envelope-from=nelly_belle@hotmail.fr; helo=blu0-omc2-s25.blu0.hotmail.com;
Received: from blu0-omc2-s25.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc2-s25.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.100])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap2) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0M3TSC-1UoRNu0q80-00rP8f for XXX; Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:12:40 +0200
Received: from BLU166-W49 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s25.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 04:12:38 -0700
X-EIP: [suvdRREJ4niq56lOPqcpQ9xJfSZ7YXOb]
X-Originating-Email: [nelly_belle@hotmail.fr]
Message-ID: <BLU166-W49EAFB58207B6274F9E4ADF5B20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: nelly_belle@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_847f0a28-b583-4f54-b3fb-d13b09dd9c97_"
To: =?iso-8859-1?B?SFAgQnL8Z2dlbg==?= <XXX>
Subject: RE: Dear Nelly
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:12:37 +0500
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <DUB119-W27AFCDC516C25D7AB1E78AA0B10@phx.gbl>
References:
10@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Apr 2013 11:12:38.0045 (UTC) FILETIME=[752F74D0:01CE44CA]
X-UI-Loop: V01:DAUJoz+pIiQ=:THpAoxC3xzurtiTTINCzUyNn9D+XBEPdTHdw6R4Z4fIj
E2NHdW5jU7kCrCdMNxzN
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2013 um 17:51 von vierauge » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Alison Angel  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nelly <nelly_belle@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #1 - 02. Mai 2013 um 10:36

Das ist Scammer using Pictures by Alison Angel 

Ansonsten hast du so ziemlich alles falsch gemacht was geht. Bitte beachte die Boardregeln.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2013 um 11:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 02. Mai 2013 um 10:42

@ HPB

Neue Beiträge mit neuer Mailadresse gehören grundsätzlich in den Bereich Scam or Noscam.
Man sollte die Boardregeln lesen, dann wüsste man das und würde nicht einfach irgendwo was dazuposten, was mit dem dortigen Beitrag nichts zu tun hat.

Ich habe es abgetrennt.

Einlieferung über Microsoft Hosting-Inline.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2013 um 11:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 05. September 2018 um 14:03

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Alison Angel [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden