Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema George M. Graham <gg58george@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 921 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

George M. Graham <gg58george@yahoo.com>
15. April 2013 um 17:08

Kontaktversuch über Skype

Skype-Nachricht:

george.605graham (George  M. Graham)
Attention:  Be assured that this brief proposal is genuine and confidential. As a US Soldier and Central 
Commander Appointee (Command Information Supervisor) in Iraq   before I moved to Afghanistan, we 
discovered a lot of money in 2003, which I moved some part of it through security means as 
consignment and deposited it   into a security house in London for (10) Ten years, where I registered it 
as personal effect.  The total fund, the sum of US$10,500,000.00 is safe and now, I want you to help 
me receive it. I will send all the necessary documents to you, and full   instructions for it arrival in your 
place without any problem. Please, study this private link for further understanding and clarifications:  
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm   I am offering you 35% and you will also help me 
invest 65% of my share into any lucrative business in your country under your country, where your 
government   will not take much tax from it. I guarantee you that this venture is risk free. If you are 
interest, please, get back to me for further details via my E-mail   address bellow and if not, please 
delete this letter and do not inform anyone about it.  Best Regards, E-mail: gg58george@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2013 um 17:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: George M. Graham <gg58george@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. April 2013 um 17:11

Zitat:
The total fund, the sum of US$10,500,000.00 is safe and now, I want you to help
me receive it.

Zitat: