Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nora <noramars51@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1221 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Nora <noramars51@yahoo.com>
21. Februar 2013 um 15:16

Zufällig bin ich bei meinen Recherchen über ein Fake-Profil mit Bilder von Princess Blueyez gefallen.
Im Text hat sie/er uns freundlicherweise auch die Email-Addy genannt.
Da hab ich mir gedacht, eine Veröffentlichung könnte nicht schaden.  Smiley

http://www.confirio.com/id/388147

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
greaterlove51
Do you drink? Seldom
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Christian
How tall are you? 5'6" (167.64 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 114 lbs. (52 kg.)
What was your income last year? below $25,000
Do you like pets? Yes
Do you want kids? Maybe
What color is your hair? Brown
Do you wear glasses? No
Life is: Exciting
Do you daydream alot? Sometimes
What kind of student are you? A
Do you read a newspaper daily? No
What is the derivative of x2? x
What is your ethnicity? White/Caucasian
What other languages can you speak? Spanish
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Have any piercings? Yes
Any tattoos? Yes
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? Yes
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start conversations sometimes
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 2-3
How many books did you read last year? 11-20

32 / Female / Straight / Single
  Offline. Last online January 21, 2013.

Joined September 25, 2012. From Long Beach,CA. Living in Long Beach, California. Attended Long Beach City College. Completed graduate school at California State University.

About Me
I am a very positive,honest and truthful,sexy,romantic,optimistic and outgoing, classy lady. I love to get dressed up and go out to dinner and dancing, and I also like to throw on a pair of old jeans and go for a walk in the park or at the beach. I have recently taken up golf, and I love it! This is definitely the climate for it, where you can golf year round, depending on the intensity of the rain! I enjoy doing just about anything, but I find that the activity isn't nearly as important as the person you are doing it with.I'm loyal and commitment oriented, I enjoy learning new things and exploring new places. The outdoors are great. Both physical activity and intellectual pursuits are enjoyable. And I enjoy good conversation with good friends ,I'm physical and intellectual .love being athletic, physical and cerebral.I'm a good-hearted single girl, honest and trustworthy ... down-to-earth and easygoing. A little more on the shy one-on-one side.I enjoy "going out" with my partner ... being around people such as at sporting events or local plays or dancing, but because I'm a bit more quiet in groups of people I don't know, in those venues I enjoy kind of just being with her rather than socializing a lot with others, if that makes sense. I have a soft spot for peoples' welfare.I'm intelligent, athletic, loving, fun, playful, emotionally expressive, responsible and hard working.I probably come across as understated. Being good-hearted and humble is important to me. I'm quietly strong. I am religious (probably should go to church more often), enjoy going to church,I was raised with good manners and courtesy embedded into me. I'm looking for a long term relationship - hopefully one that won't ever come to an end,and one that will lead to marriage.So .....drop me a line, let me know you might be interested......my email is noramars51@yahoo.com  and we can take it from there.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Nora <noramars51@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. September 2018 um 17:20

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Princess Blueyez [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden