Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Todd <todd.rick00@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1597 mal)

honigkuchenpferd
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stein
Todd <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>
07. Januar 2013 um 19:36

Schau'n wir mal wie weit es der Gute treibt. http://www.single123.com/toddrick

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
toddrick
I am:
    Man 
Seeking a:
    Woman 
    United Kingdom      
State:
    Alabama 
City:
    london 
Zip Code:
Description:
    Am todd and am here in search of my soul mate and i hope to meet her here. 

Appearance
Body type:
    A few extra pounds 
Height:
    6' 0" 
Eyes:
    Brown 
Hair:
    Dark Brown 
Ethnicity:
    Caucasian (white) 

Lifestyle
Smoking:
    Socially 
Drinking:
    Socially 
Living Situation:
    Alone 
Social Setting:
    Home Body 
TV Watching:
    Sports Nut 
Languages:
    English 

Home and Family
Marital Status:
    Divorced 
Have Kids:
    Yes - but not at home 
Want (more) kids:
    Yes 

Professional Life
Education:
    Post-Graduate 
Employment Status:
    Full-time 
    Construction / Craftsman 
Income:
    $75,000 to $99,999 

Personal
Religion:
    Christian 
Attend Services:
    Weekly 
Political Views:
    Conservative 
Sense of Humor:
    Friendly 
Interests:
    Travel

Good morning my darling,
      I'm glad to hear from you after I sent you had a note on your profile. How are you? I just saw your massage now ... sorry you're a Christian? hope you do not mind my religion? because I am a Christian. Well, I have nothing against religion, as long as I can true friendship and love that you get perfect then I'm OK and happy. . .. me also, I work as an independent contractor

and I am also a business man here in London, and part of the word, and I have so many countries been and am from Canada origin. Hope to read from you soonest and please reply back to me and tell me more about yourself .. OK I am single and waiting to read from you soon to tell me more about yourself
      ... where are you now? I mean, your country of origin. Just add me over for a chat with my address:
     Take care .... Also feel free to ask me anything at all, what do you know about me, of Single123.com Kind Regards Toddrick ...

Spoiler:
ZbNwVd24VhKZNPnm+mqyFiAJ1+EOjbojw4VB2YimYpdTNXJJCK+oQoUdMgsPdKIJDvlt8/ag=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf = none (Absender IP 98.139.212.180) smtp.mailfrom = todd.rick00 @ yahoo.com; dkim = pass header.d = yahoo.com; x-HMCA = pass
X-SID-PRA: todd.rick00 @ yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Ergebnis: PASS
X-Message-Status: n: n
X-Message-Lieferung: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info:
Received: from nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.180]) by BAY0-MC2-F21.Bay0.hotmail.com mit Microsoft SMTPSVC (6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 7. Januar 2013 08.29.15 -0800
Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com mit NNFMP; 7. Januar 2013 16.29.14 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.251] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com mit NNFMP; 7. Januar 2013 16.29.14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1064.mail.bf1.yahoo.com mit NNFMP; 7. Januar 2013 16.29.14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 927365.51009.bm @ omp1064.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 57063 by uid 60001 aufgerufen); 7. Januar 2013 16.29.14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v = 1; a = rsa-sha256; c = entspannten / entspannt; d = yahoo.com; s = S1024; t = 1357576154; bh = h80wJ2tpcd9tZ + FVZ + dQxXMLT + xPyiyPsFlgXi75azE =;
DomainKey-Signature: a = rsa-sha1; q = dns; c = nofws;
  s = S1024; d = yahoo.com;

X-YMail-OSG: NTDtaX0VM1n491E9dGoon7AxsbjIYsrXtvfYubgcvtMf43V
cYcx04da27yd7SnGq836ucRD414io3czYxAC0XAHtHHmRbonmozfJmI3ZdPC
z_17uuo25PMAQWWK23fogj21iXCibETBb6vg_Ho93TNvpwqBBlDifLzeiUU9
QdCYRrxKo3gAmE940iIiY2_Korc1SjePkPeOX1LRVTQTtP9Dbm6n7GKtcpR2
XTm5tISGQGQD5kVrv3aOvoMS1h906.DtRBIDiNlBCtuOWZ.h_9W46AsSrC7e
b2qfUUGOBTzH8XNE58Ygkw0yGg5Iygfr.HN8V2kXDsGuj4esi.r7P000C.r9
DiEMqO0k23X.4zh4cSOiyqqUpXt.hD6_O2Gi.UD70uJoo8kori7cEhWiSN5d
3MyEso0uhAe_8K7_GhNM7_xIUfIz1rAZDdKjbziiDb_TB8AUUrZwrjKkL2mS
Qp.YJ8sqbloZJwOVUJ45575COyiM2l8C2tiGImkJaE6z2kXFtYoYiIb8Hmcb
Gwa6qCSVk30MaBCPtnAubTA1Ub0lGoUXv9yxoFUCBDt6VycrTUDdi7PEotoA
Q8iYzpp1AWBJ2.6z8NunuTy0mjRRU2G2tuQZ_gwPry8K5vahkOqFa67bjn3J
ayIA_RHBxe_OTj4WFd4RmpAUZ_LHDcQVxVM9Rr.FQmWS.BxoH9ui_l0aFPGb
KQvxFMFtwJC6DpaflcRsJTnfXukgf1nCtLZRqTW3D7ARfNU98ZZXCafsbfCt
7eTx8u6HKAZJDouDnK6MN
Received: from [120.140.167.195] by web141002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP, Mo, 7. Januar 2013 08.29.14 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
References: <1357541576.74345.YahooMailNeo @ web141001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <BAY162-W402DEA53C5E3869CBCB966B8250@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1357576154.56207.YahooMailNeo @ web141002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7. Januar 2013 08.29.14 -0800 (PST)
Von: Todd Rick <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Todd Rick <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: IT'S ME TODD
To: yvonne Schwarzenberger <syssy40@hotmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <BAY162-W402DEA53C5E3869CBCB966B8250@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart / alternative; boundary = "348076277-631177915-1357576154 =: 56207"
Return-Path: todd.rick00 @ yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 7. Januar 2013 16:29:15.0641 (UTC) FILETIME = [225E8E90: 01CDECF4]

- 348076277-631177915-1357576154 =: 56207
Content-Type: text / plain; charset = iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello baby how are you today? sorry late for writing back to start about me My name is to spend Toddrick I am the 2nd child of my parents Mr / Mrs Thomas Rick I want the rest of my life with someone, kind, honest, caring and trustworthy, and God is fear. Since I very much peace and tranquility here.
I `m 6` 1 "190 bls with an athletic build, to talk mentally stable, physically fit, have a few laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I'm really simple person and a loving and outgoing father. I play saxophone, I often in my spare time. I like going to the movies, or listen to movies in my room or cabin, I like swimming, music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, Sailing , going bowling and also a good cook. I'ma family man oriented person, love children, and there are more, but it would be better for you to find out some things for themselves.
It is very important for me, a life of stability, security and opportunity for the special person I hope to build my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with shares and provide the best opportunities for each child, which could be included in my life is, both me and those that special person, and that my focus at this time and I did not enjoy my job, but requires a lot of hard work.
I want to really understand what interests you the special person that you know today, I would like to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, relationships, life, your goals and dreams, your interests, and everything you I want to say. I even want to learn about the secrets you share with someone rarely! So come and share it with me, as I'm not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather will, sports etc on you and I to learn what makes your heart and soul, as the friendship I want I build you want it to be like no other you have ever experienced or shared. This friendship I want to build with you with substance, quality, spirituality, love, loyalty, and potential to be filled.
I have to be funny and easy. I am optimistic, energetic and extrovert. I am hardworking, but I also balance Work and Life - with a clear preference for life! I like all people, and I like to be together and with nice people. I love God, I believe that we come into this world, to live Abundantly to love passionately and laugh wholeheartedly. I have many valuable lessons learned from life so far: I will not keep a single person or a single event for granted. I love, appreciate and cherish every moment of life. At home.
I share and equally - there is no such thing as a superior race. My greatest strength is that I stay calm and focused in times of crisis. I am looking for a serious, one-on-one, looking Adoring relationship: I am looking for a wonderful woman my best friend, my life companion, and my eternal lover, with whom I can enjoy endless, meaningful, soulful conversations. Everything else will fall in place naturally. I'm sure I'll find them.
My favorite actor is Sean Connery is my favorite actress Marion Cotillard. My favorite singers are Nana Mouskouri and Eros Ramazzotti. My favorite stores are, "Barnes and Noble", "Starbucks" and "Trader Joe". My favorite colors are blue, gray and red. My favorite drinks are water, green tea, red wine, black coffee, Heineken Light and Glenfiddich-15. I love to cook Italian - I live rice stuffed tomatoes and peppers ... I think that you can, with brief information about me ... Hope I do not write much ..
Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, have a nice day.

Rick Todd.

Hallo Babe Wie geht es dir heute? sorry für das Schreiben spät zurück, um über mich zu starten Meine Namen sind Todd Rick Ich bin der 2 Kind meiner Eltern Mr / Mrs Thomas Rick Ich möchte den Rest meines Lebens mit jemandem, freundlich, ehrlich, fürsorglich und vertrauenswürdig und Gott ist zu verbringen fürchten. Da ich sehr viel Frieden und Ruhe finden Sie hier.
I `m 6` 1 "190 bls mit einem athletischen Körperbau, psychisch stabil, körperlich fit, ein paar Lacher, warm, fürsorglich, ehrlich, ein guter Zuhörer, Gottesfürchtig und ein positiver Mensch. Ich bin wirklich einfach Person zu sprechen um und eine liebevolle und ausgehende Vater. Ich spiele Saxophon, die ich oft in meiner Freizeit. Ich mag ins Kino zu gehen, oder Filme in meinem Zimmer oder Kabine, ich mag schwimmen, Musik hören und tanzen Sie zu jeder Art von Musik, ich singe, Segeln, Bowlen gehen und auch ein guter Koch. Ich bin ein Familienmensch orientierte Person, liebe Kinder, und es gibt mehr, aber es wäre besser für Sie einige Dinge für sich selbst herausfinden.
Es ist sehr wichtig für mich, ein Leben in Stabilität, Sicherheit und Chancen für die spezielle Person Ich hoffe, meine Gedanken, Gefühle, Erfahrungen, Träume und Fantasien mit Aktien zu bauen und die besten Chancen für jedes Kind, die aufgenommen werden könnten bieten in meinem Leben, ist sowohl mir und denen diese besondere Person, und dass mein Schwerpunkt in dieser Zeit und ich habe auch nicht genieße meinen Job aber erfordert eine Menge harter Arbeit.
Ich bin wirklich zu wollen, was macht dich das besondere Person, die Sie heute kennen interessiert, ich möchte mehr über Ihre Familie, Ihren Hintergrund, Ihr Leben Erfahrungen, Beziehungen Leben, Ihre Ziele und Träume, Ihre Interessen, und alles, was Sie wissen mir sagen willst. Ich habe sogar wollen über die Geheimnisse, die Sie nur selten mit jemandem teilen zu lernen! Also komm und teile es mit mir, wie ich bin nicht hier, um Sie über allgemeine Dinge wie Party reden, das Wetter, wollen Sport etc ich über Sie und was macht dein Herz und Seele zu erfahren, wie die Freundschaft, die ich will mit dir baue ich wollen, dass es wie kein anderer Sie jemals in gemeinsamen oder erlebt. Diese Freundschaft möchte ich mit Ihnen aufzubauen mit Substanz, Qualität, Spiritualität, Liebe, Treue und potenzielle gefüllt werden.
Ich bin lustig und leicht zu sein. Ich bin optimistisch, energisch und Extravertierte. Ich bin fleißig, aber ich balancieren auch Work and Life - mit einer klaren Präferenz auf Leben! Ich mag alle Menschen, und Ich mag zu sein und gemeinsam mit netten Menschen. Ich liebe Gott, ich glaube, dass wir in diese Welt gekommen, um Abundantly leben, leidenschaftlich zu lieben und von ganzem Herzen lachen. Ich habe viele wertvolle Lektionen so weit vom Leben gelernt: Ich nehme nicht eine einzelne Person oder ein einzelnes Ereignis für selbstverständlich halten. Ich liebe, schätzen und schätzen jeden Moment des Lebens. Zu Hause.
Ich teile und zu gleichen Teilen - es gibt keine solche Sache wie eine überlegene Geschlecht. Meine große Stärke ist, dass ich ruhig und konzentriert in Zeiten der Krise bleiben. Ich bin für eine ernsthafte, one-on-one, Adoring Beziehung suchen: ich suche eine wunderbare Frau mein bester Freund, mein Leben Companion, und meine ewige Liebhaber, mit denen ich endlos, sinnvolle, soulful Gespräche genießen können. Alles andere wird an Ort und Stelle fallen natürlich. Ich bin sicher, ich werde sie finden.
Mein Lieblingsschauspieler ist Sean Connery, ist meine Lieblings-Schauspielerin Marion Cotillard. Mein Lieblingssänger sind Nana Mouskouri und Eros Ramazzotti. Meine Lieblings-Shops sind "Barnes and Noble", "Starbucks" und "Trader Joe". Meine Lieblingsfarben sind blau, grau und rot. Meine Lieblings-Getränke sind Wasser, grüner Tee, Rotwein, schwarzen Kaffee, Heineken Licht und Glenfiddich-15. Ich liebe es zu kochen Italienisch - ich Reis gefüllte Tomaten und Paprika zu leben ... Ich glaube, das lässt Sie mit einer kurzen Information über mich ... Hoffe, dass ich nicht viel schreiben ..
Hoffnung, von Ihnen bald zu hören. Bis dahin haben einen angenehmen Tag.

Todd Rick.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2013 um 13:39 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20173 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Todd Rick <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Januar 2013 um 19:50

Mail über Malaysia

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	120.140.167.195
Decimal:	2022483907
Hostname:	120.140.167.195
ISP:	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization:	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Kuala Lumpur
City:	Kuala Lumpur
Latitude:	3.1667  (3° 10′ 0.12″ N)
Longitude:	101.7  (101° 41′ 60.00″ E) 

Zitat:
from [120.140.167.195] by web141002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP, Mo, 7. Januar 2013 08.29.14 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Mon, 7. Januar 2013 08.29.14 -0800 (PST)
Von: Todd Rick <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>

Zitat:
I am also a business man here in London

Stiray schrieb on 07. Januar 2013 um 19:50:
Mail über Malaysia

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Januar 2013 um 19:55 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Todd <todd.rick00@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. September 2017 um 23:14

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden