Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lyubow <lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3542 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Lyubow <lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com>
23. November 2012 um 13:54

Hi my interesting guy .
you like my pic ? I very much want to see yours!!! I know that you're probably surprised to get my message. I'm looking just for a good man!
it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in Int. world.
I found you somewhere on the net. I don't remember which one it was. I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I do not want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here, it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans. I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area, agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me, I am lost here, and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place. It is only my chance to meet a nice man. I want to work in USA or in Europe or any nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness, I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
Well, I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I cannot tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
Please write me back! I will be checking it often. I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure.... but....!! I hope so!
Kiss you, Lyubow (this is my name)!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw96lIBBsorVt
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.52.201) Quelltext.from=lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0y
X-Message-Info: SDsIaK+vdEgulbvV0KPsXQXbp9MYsXP0nE49I3WnFYdCbH5Gs1ZUhMpWxZM=
Received: from nm4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([98.139.52.201]) by SNT0-MC2-F42.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 04:32:11 -0800
Received: from [98.139.52.192] by nm4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2012 12:32:11 -0000
Received: from [76.13.13.41] by tm5.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2012 12:32:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2012 12:32:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1352809930; bh=vIUAc9KMsK8MQ93C3i/U2PQ8uvV+nBuszhjMQ3AvSIc=; rsion:Content-Type; CL3pz0IA38Ysw=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 525129.47822.bm@smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: 3r7yuTEVM1lIt3.1dAqxcWss37FRS89Wu.cmGnp4QOsGHPv
S2f_cQgDrh5MS2DZkbxss04sJjoLZkdcnfJUNWM4RK0YVy8ALNWSTpHHOZH7
LANFEycHYX5K6aUO4Pp3KonVyqGaJCNwZRU46aFS0SSvnNZMQOF3hLR9IlLp
SA5MRtlmcqlshRy4ao2aHpoBr2Q2ukzBGHIwABIR_xb5MRtLGsNm44yzmfNk
vXg.PK04xUz4WPMOcceiRfvlK.i5c61G3vh11z7TFX4j2f2GzP2l2XLlk3RR
HGb.efgOT.373jJfB0bPBcw78BngR_.yy.CN3WdGkChZNQg0f3jbxuLAM0ZV
gRuPooyj8bDOzlV91qEahxQaWRN4BRagxXpRrLxBqovgyvXGJX.9YPFQakAx
pdGZ1qJ.SbtcSUW5PgsKv3EyZPPwOacnqfSdV_03htLk9dcySgY.Mgj03MXt
Ta.witvWOvYsgp8Khabl1bhGk.0hQQIZ4EV8Zcjc-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: F.7A6jOswBBnOW7JztKqtN3gpia.FAylCA--
Received: from ZZZ123 (lyubowlyubow@193.85.233.27 with plain)
        by smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 13 Nov 2012 12:32:10 +0000 UTC
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:18:40 +0400
Reply-To: Lyubow <lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <946689307.20121113161840@yahoo.com>
To: Subject: Hi there !
In-Reply-To: <BAY157-W60DFE8FB6752E1E83A3CBA97690@phx.gbl>
References: <1352321216.28782.YahooMailNeo@web163402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <BAY157-W60DFE8FB6752E1E83A3CBA97690@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------6131139D4BEFF5"
Return-Path: lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Nov 2012 12:32:11.0373 (UTC) FILETIME=[E75341D0:01CDC19A]

------------6131139D4BEFF5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2013 um 15:06 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Lyubow <lyubowlyubow@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. November 2012 um 14:00

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:54:07 +0400
To: 
Subject: Re:

Hello my dear , thank you for your letter.
I hope my English will be clear for you,i think i will make several mistakes.
Please forgive me for them.Hope you will have enough patience for reading my mail.
I am new in cyber space and I have only good intentions.
To be fair I don't know what you want to know about me,in principle
I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.
I am 25 years old December, 18th 1986 year. I always say that age is just a number!
I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises .I would like to be in the best form.
I am about 174 cm tall (5.7) and my weight is about 55 kg.
I am not married ,so i don't have children .But i like children very much. And i know thet they like me also.
I have one youngest sister and it is great problem for us because we  have only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I will be lost here like many young girls before me.
It is not place to live and have stable future. I want to meet my right man .
I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate.
My mother is really worrying about me, her dream is to make me happy and she wants me to see with a right kind of man. She will always respect my choice.
My father has died 5 years ago.I don't like recollect and talk about it.
To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I want to say so much!
I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents to travel in a few days and i will travel to St.-Petersburg then,from St.-Petersburg I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from St.-Petersburg !
I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.
I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there.
I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have. My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
I live in Russia! Region Sibiria in a small town Kozulka.
My adress:
town Kozulka
Mashinistov street 4.

My city is really far from center of our country.Moscow and St Petersburg are located far from my place.
I would like to write if we understand interests of each other. If you understand my soul,my interests. If it is difficult read so long letters please let me know. I will write then shorter one.
I write from another city now. Name of this city is Krasnoyarsk. The reason is we don't have internet cafe in my town. It is mean that it take me 1 hour to get in this city by bus.
Please don't worry if i will answer you not so fast. I hope that you will understand me that it is difficult be in another city fast.
I don't have private mobile phone. In our small town only 4 digital phones.This phones can use only for call inside Russia. If we have to call inside the country we have to order call through the operator.It's impossible to call abroad.
Russia really is very difficult country!!!
Please write me about yourself.
I have to know everything. Your interests,hobby and so on.
The last one. I have several very important questions to you.
Do you like alcohol drinks? Do you drink it often?
Have you been good to women? Many men are acting very disgusting. I am looking for someone caring and sincere.
Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and more details about my trip and work.

Yours Lyubow

p.s. do you like my photos? Photo me and my sister! Her name Mariya!
And on the photo I am with my cat!!! His name is Kroshka!
I like fishing but I am not a good fisher! Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2013 um 15:07 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 23. November 2012 um 14:02

Die Information des Internetcafes ist falsch. Da kann es sich nur um Vlad' Hinterhofinternetscamcafe handeln!

Der einzige mir zugemailte Quelltext zeigt eine Verschleierung über die Tschechei an:
Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	193.85.233.27
Ländercode der IP: 	CZ
Land der IP: 	ip address Czech Republic
Bundesland der IP: 	Hlavni Mesto Praha
Stadt der IP: 	Prague
Breitengrad der IP: 	50.0833
Längengrad der IP: 	14.4667
Provider der IP: 	GTS Czech s.r.o.
Organisation: 	ONYX Group s.r.o.
Host der IP: 	saturn.internet.cz 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 23. November 2012 um 16:17

Russisches Model und Moderatorin Viktoria Bonya.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2019 um 22:38 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema