Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Paloma <chip44gg@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 5818 mal)

x5dr
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Paloma <chip44gg@gmail.com>
03. November 2012 um 16:16

Hi xxxx

I loved our conversation last night...Actually it was nice  chatting with you..you are such a nice person and I'm looking forward to chat more with you ..we can get to know more and more of each other..How was your night ? This is something little of me..

I'm that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and  I'm also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. I'm of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.  Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.  I got some pictures for you ...want you to get me your pics too

It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to  accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams Because I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can't tell if  that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

Love always 
Paloma

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from mx01lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.111] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id AA0D17EC; Sat, 03 Nov 2012 06:22:21 +0100
Received: from [209.85.217.195] (helo=mail-lb0-f195.google.com)
by mx01lb.world4you.com with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128)
(Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <chip44gg@gmail.com>)
id 1TUWBc-0005Ux-EA
Received: by mail-lb0-f195.google.com with SMTP id n10so508640lbo.10
       DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=tYTfpeassXriBJnB6qbkFuTqDV54h3kvSOgALMA8OXw=;
        b=P1vkBYt9x7nkDpPpT0ZF7AlCN50hQ9/F4bGJU8jsmY5ankQKOxTuqQFE4hdDZJ20A4
         2/kS0Z/ShppLQ59SD6Ozi0DXdvOgV47OCqjJ+30IdB8vzONZQrGOiil6SyBXtSwdReoR
         1gRhXnsLlRep/hdRGFk4h2wo5l9k/SDSSvzFZowydkdCyldyjYRy8DvrJYJNTP33wifw
         l6pT6j6B07ZQWc+jfu7z5/GWRmAPZ2UWBwzG36C0ps3mKb2eG6YBBwJo9bEf7zgZcvV6
         211Dm+NfrG8z1gODcMW/U1ynOSL3LPt9QxKHW2IuVJ3/7J9V8LVhcvDIOc+DCo8cr6XB
         lcUg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.152.129.197 with SMTP id ny5mr3501648lab.43.1351920143606;
Fri, 02 Nov 2012 22:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.61.197 with https; Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 05:22:22 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN5xqwR26uBe7L78pc8yDUhKPm1+P_PHdOJuC893LQvZus0zjg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d04308570eca4f204cd906f25
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 209.85.217.195
X-SA-Exim-Mail-From: chip44gg@gmail.com
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx01lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.6 required=5.0 tests=DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,
DKIM_VALID_AU,FREEMAIL_FROM,GREYLIST_ISWHITE,HTML_MESSAGE,SPF_PASS
autolearn=disabled version=3.3.2
Subject: Good morning
X-SA-Exim-Version: 4.2.1 (built Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:02:57 +0200)
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx01lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830178
X-IMail-ThreadID: aa0d008e00006e3d

Kontakt über www.mamba.ru

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2023 um 19:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
x5dr
Forum Administrator

Re: Paloma <chip44gg@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. November 2012 um 16:25

chip44gg: I am Paloma by name. I am 32, female don't have kids ...I was married but i lost my man some years ago...5'7 feet tall and athletic ,I have a dark brown hair and and brown eyes ..I was born in Maimi but raised in Ghana...I live alone..
xxxxx: Understand. Sorry for the lost of your man. As I said, I was also married, but the marriage brokes, cos we both developed in different directions. But I´m over it and also I have a good relationship to my Ex-wife. We never had to fight during our seperation and all went a good way.
chip44gg: Ohh i see
chip44gg: I am a confident and driven person who tries to enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy setting/reaching goals both personally and professionally. I have been described as multi-faceted and well rounded with many interests. I enjoy staying fit and active with cycling and running. 
xxxxx: That sounds good, Paloma. Do you be active in your job also this time.
chip44gg: Yes...I am Active and I love my job because it have been my helper and my everything
chip44gg:   I also love a motorcycle ride on a nice summer day . Most importantly, I am secure with who I am.
xxxxx: Fine. Do you play an instrument?
chip44gg: Yes...but not all the time...
chip44gg: I love Music
chip44gg: what kinf of music do you like?
xxxxx: Worship, Gospel, Folk, Blues, Jazz, Classic, Pop, a little bit Rock and some traditional music from different countries like Ireland and US
xxxxx: What kind of instrument do you play?
chip44gg: I play Guitar
xxxxx:  Me too. What kind of guitar do you have
chip44gg: I love all kinds of music but Country is what I love most,  I am a very big fans of Kenny Roger, Dolly Patton, Don Williams and so many more.. I am not a fan of rap, but don't get me wrong I do tolerate it..
xxxxx: I also tolerate that kind of music. I know a few songs of Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. They also are singing duetts.
chip44gg: yes....I play Classical Guitar
xxxxx: I play the western guitar (Steel strings).
xxxxx: What education do you have in guitar?
chip44gg: I learnt that from my Dad..Nothing serious
chip44gg: I like to get to know people. I want someone that is interested in learning about me, and that is interested in sharing about themselves. I think it's really important to get to know and trust one another.
xxxxx: Understand. I went to music school for 2 years, but after this time my teacher said, that there is nothing more, that he can teach me, cos I play so fine.
chip44gg: wow...
xxxxx: For me it is also important to know each other very well and for this I want to know many things.
chip44gg: I would be happy ..if you do that for me..
chip44gg:   We should be able to be comfortable having our own opinions and know that they won't always be the same, but we can still respect one another for the people we are.
xxxxx: I find it great, that you have this meaning of respect.
xxxxx: 
chip44gg:   I try to always keep the work / personal balance in check. I have a sense of outdoor adventure and love to travel. Whether it is scuba diving in the Caribbean or losing myself on the streets of a new city, I enjoy taking in new cultures and seeing new places.
xxxxx: I also like that and especially I like Ireland very much. It is such a beautiful land with a long and interesting history. Have you ever been there?
chip44gg: yes...i have been there before with my family and friends
xxxxx: Where do your family live?
chip44gg: somewhere in spain that  i can't even remember
chip44gg: I do enjoy dressing up for the right person and occasion. Laughter and great conversation are key for me. I do enjoy some independence, but love spending time with people close to me I am very open minded about "the man  of my dreams". Age, circumstances, distance are NOT important. ,A  waitress or a millionaire...it makes no difference...
xxxxx:  I think also. I always try to see what´s inside a person. The "Outer-things" are secundary.
chip44gg: great..lol
chip44gg: I am a kind and considerate person, and I'd like to meet someone that is kind and considerate to me in return. I'd like someone that will stand up for me and believe in the goodness of our relationship.
xxxxx: This is great. I also will give my partner all my love, understanding and respect. Our Lord give so much examples, how to do this and I try to live it. 
chip44gg: that is nice of you...lol
xxxxx: A lot of my friends say, that they feel so understood, when I talk with them and that I´m a sensitive and caring person. And I know, when they say it, then they mean it serious.
chip44gg: yes..you are intelligent and smart ..i like that 
xxxxx: 
chip44gg: I am an extremely loyal and loving friend. I would do anything I could to help a friend in need, and I expect the same in return. I want someone that knows themselves and is true to their beliefs.
xxxxx: I can understand you sooooooo good and that makes me happy.
xxxxx: 
chip44gg: I like people that I can talk with and share my thoughts with. I really think relationships take work, and I want someone that would be willing to work with me to build something that will last through the tests of time.
xxxxx: I´m ready for that.
chip44gg: You are welcome
xxxxx: 
chip44gg: I'm in no rush - I want to take my time getting to know you and having you get to know me. That's how magic happens!
xxxxx: Yes, that´s right. I also be not in a big hurry, even it is not so easy sometimes, cos I have so much to give and sometimes it burns like a fire in me, which want´s to break out.
chip44gg: ohh i see
chip44gg: I want to meet someone who is intelligent, and not afraid to share his spiritual sides (compassion, empathy, forgiveness, respect, enthusiasm, fair, loving, peacefulness etc.)  I am looking for someone with few inhibitions that still lives life in a healthy and productive way.
xxxxx: you have so many good qualities and intentions. You speak to me so directly from my soul.
chip44gg: really
xxxxx: 100%
chip44gg: You make proud and thank you for that 
chip44gg: I want to be with a man that I can admire and respect. I want to be proud of his for who he is, and his accomplishments.
xxxxx:  This is, what I will be to my girl, maybe it doesn´t work all the time, but I always will try to give my best, that this will come true for her.
chip44gg: sound interesting
xxxxx: That´s me.
chip44gg: I find intelligence and a sense of humor to be very sexy. My ideal man will adore me and have time for me.he will be mature and a good communicator.
xxxxx: You are such a precious girl, Paloma.
chip44gg: Thank you...
chip44gg: Kisses and hugs to you...lol
xxxxx: also to you.
chip44gg:   Some interest in spirituality, philosophy, and nature would be great.
xxxxx: I have. As I said, I am a christian and so I am very interested in this religion and also I love the nature very much. It is God´s work and I am so thankful for living in a country like mine.
chip44gg: Okay ...I like religion also 
chip44gg: what is your religion?
xxxxx: Protestant
chip44gg: ohh i see
chip44gg: Do you go to church ?
xxxxx: When I find the time, yes. Mostly I have to play at the service.
chip44gg: I want to have in mind that .....I am looking for a man who will give me happiness and true love, I would rather live healthy alone, than sick together with the wrong mate.
xxxxx: Understand. This are very good intentions. Have you already listened to the songs I sent to you?
chip44gg: Not yet ..BUT i will soon
xxxxx:  Maybe it will be good, when you listen to it with good phones or a amp with good speakers.
chip44gg: Okay..i will listen to that  and will let you know 
xxxxx: Fine.
chip44gg: I am really interested in getting to know you better,  you sound nice and cool to me , I haven't been telling any one about my self.. I am new  to this and I need  someone  to trust in my life, If you are looking for a generous, kind,  and emotionally secure woman, then I may be your match.
xxxxx: It makes me very happy to hear this.  
chip44gg: can you tell me what love means to you?
xxxxx: To be faithful, honest, love you with all my heart, be there for you always, spend a lot of time with you, but also to give you the chance to live your interests(hobbies,....) and if you need some free space, to give you that also. I think, when two people are loyal, then each of them can share his own interests too, cos each other know, that his partner is his love and nothing or not a person can disturb such a relationship.
chip44gg: yes...you are right...
xxxxx: 
xxxxx: Is it ok, when we finish here? It is 4:00 in the morning and I have problems to keep my eyes open any longer. 
chip44gg: I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing.
chip44gg: Yes...It is very late here and this is my first time keeping my eyes so long..
xxxxx: How late it is in your country?
chip44gg: It is 3:05 am 
chip44gg: what about your state?
xxxxx: 4:06 aM
chip44gg: Ohh i see
chip44gg: Meaning you are ahead of me
chip44gg: 1 hour
xxxxx: Yes. but I wonder a little bit about that. Normally the US is about 6 hours behind.
chip44gg: yes..
chip44gg: God is wonderful hun

chip44gg: Do you want to go to bed?
xxxxx: Yes.
chip44gg: Can i ask you something ....
xxxxx: Of course.
chip44gg: I would love..if we could exchange cell phone numbers to text or call each other
xxxxx: Ok. My phone is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chip44gg: Okay ...Mine IS +233232652762
chip44gg: Let try and text each other now and see if it will go throught 
chip44gg: what do you think
xxxxx: OK
xxxxx: Just sent you sms
chip44gg: I have not receive anything text yet ...hun maybe soon
xxxxx: I saw, that you called me shortly. Will you also give me you Mailadress pls.?
chip44gg: Chip44gg@gmail.com
xxxxx: Thaks a lot. Mine is xxxxx@xxxxx.at
chip44gg: Okay ...
xxxxx: Then I will go to bed now. It was very nice to talk with you. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams. I think of you.
chip44gg: Okay my dear
chip44gg: Please keep try to text me ...i don't have anything text yet
chip44gg: should i text you
xxxxx: Sent you sms again.
chip44gg: check out..i just sent you a text now okay
xxxxx: ok
chip44gg: I am going to bed now and i would love to talk some more with you later okay 
chip44gg: I will wait to get some email from you ...@];-
chip44gg: Wish you Good night and sweet dreams
chip44gg: Kisses and hugs to you 
xxxxx: also a good night and kisses!
xxxxx: Bye!
chip44gg: Bye for now...lol..!

Hier unsere Konversation auf Yahoo-messenger. 
Sie sagt, sie lebt in den USA, jedoch ist nur eine Stunde Zeitverschiebung und außerdem hat sie eine afrikanische Telefonnummer. 
Ein Schelm, wer dabei böses denkt.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2021 um 03:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #2 - 03. November 2012 um 16:38

Hier unsere Konversation auf mamba.ru:

•      Paloma
I'm Interested in meeting that someone who's independent (as I am!) yet understands how to have a committed relationship. I'm faithful and seek the same....
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I am looking for someone with few inhibitions that still lives life in a healthy and productive way. I want to be with a man that I can admire and respect.
what do you do for fun?
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I am new at this, so guess we are learning together! I have a passion for life, enjoy the coast, the mountains, being outdoors and enjoying what life has to offer!
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I am single
I am a very caring, compassionate and loyal person, and appreciate the same in others.
A romantic evening, or a nice hike and picnic, enjoying spending time with someone special, and sharing feelings enjoying each other!
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
do you live alone and do you have kids?
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major
I live alone and have no kids.
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major
Have you ever been married before?
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I'm Never married
I'm from Colorado-denver but i was born and raised in Ghana

where are you from?
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major
From Austria about 250km from Vienna. Denver Colorado I like very much, cos I learned to play guitar with some CD´s of John Denver. He´s one of my favorite musicians. I think, you heared about him in your town.
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
yes..i love John denver
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major

•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
what are you looking for?
•      14 hours Zurück
In your profile there you say, that you also speak the german language. Is that right?
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I don't speak any kind of language...apart from English and Twi
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major
Understand. I only asked for interest.
What is your job?
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
I'm a Hair dresser
what about you
•      14 hours Zurück
G-major
I work in a laboratory.
•      14 hours Zurück
Paloma
Okay ...
Paloma
Okay...
do you have a webcam?
•      13 hours Zurück
G-major
Yes.
•      13 hours Zurück
Paloma
I WOULD love to chat more with you on yahoo
•      13 hours Zurück
G-major
ok!
What is our adress?
your adress...
Sorry.
•      13 hours Zurück
Paloma
Chip44gg
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2012 um 13:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #3 - 03. November 2012 um 16:40

x5dr schrieb on 03. November 2012 um 16:25:
I am Paloma by name. I am 32, female don't have kids ...I was married but i lost my man some years ago...

x5dr schrieb on 03. November 2012 um 16:38:
Paloma
I'm Never married
I'm from Colorado-denver but i was born and raised in Ghana

Da kann doch was nicht stimmen, oder?
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. November 2012 um 17:27 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Biodiesel
General Counsel

Bitte nicht drängeln!

Standort: Köln
Antwort #4 - 03. November 2012 um 16:44

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2021 um 03:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 03. November 2012 um 16:44

Hier noch der Text zum Profil und das Profil in Bildern.

Zitat:
Paloma
32 Jahre, Widder. Vereinigte Staaten (USA), Miami
Nachricht schreiben
oder
Über mich  Album
Vielleicht machst du ja das erste Geschenk?
Ich suche
Wen ich suche:
einen Mann
Über mich
Sexuelle Orientierung:
keine Antwort
Sprachkenntnisse:
— Deutsch
ID: 985794634, Besuche in diesem Monat: 136
Reply rate

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2021 um 03:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 08. November 2012 um 11:02

Hi xxxxxxx ,

It was nice hearing from you ...i got so much excited when i get your email ...I am sorry about your sickness i did not know about that ...it makes me feel bad now ..but i hope you are backing up to healthy...i missed you ..i have been busy today ...something told me to check my mail and i get to read your email..Thank you for your caring...i am Glad...I would love to have chat with you tonight...Take care and wait to hear from you....Bye for now

Lovely regards
Paloma

Spoiler:

Received: from mx09lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.119] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id AA7D11A8; Thu, 08 Nov 2012 00:10:53 +0100
Received: from [209.85.215.47] (helo=mail-la0-f47.google.com)
by mx09lb.world4you.com with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128)
(Exim 4.77)
id 1TWElm-0004QM-DI
Received: by mail-la0-f47.google.com with SMTP id h5so1711376lam.34
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=Y8vQPlom2JvswJnTvg6uYvM5cYQdzKuqpjOY29xorcU=;
        b=Q+j8UijfsG+8RkqVsR3oObZjiN7jErym9JaWBIjEZ7pWaFhyqWAH0FGxZuqCqKFScQ
         BzVp2yToSv+9hr8/VB4Tw+eKGDZb/bnHK0ziC5QG0mAEROwu8EErO40+6fIE5h5KQUbR
         8HNxWFrg/+OswCJpwOhGPXiIJWLmyXdKP8y4vRHNXdbUrf/Ml+LWLqeucl9lxq+cf6bs
         9TBwuBtlMhhWF47u9O+Ze8advIRqixhfuirZAEGB4AGH7xDyh/rjxsD2tq1/LeV8ksXe
         iJapL2Xcjp53eHuInuya46l5I6wv0fhS/lINMGwWSTUT7aAMkW7m+SZ5Aha4Nu7ROFCG
         VIGA==
Received: by 10.112.99.37 with SMTP id en5mr2541145lbb.1.1352329849690; Wed,
07 Nov 2012 15:10:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.61.197 with HTTP; Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:10:49 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <201211071942456.SM08320@81.19.149.17>
References: <201211071942456.SM08320@81.19.149.17>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 23:10:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN5xqwQ5N0QUZMHg9T2zTi9u62JEqA8Lfrn08BFVD4WWzz5mnQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: 
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0401f9ff4f5c4504cdefd468
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 209.85.215.47
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx09lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: Re: Good morning
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx09lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830273
X-IMail-ThreadID: ea7d009600004485

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #7 - 08. November 2012 um 23:08

ohh honey..you make feel sad when i hear all this things you are saying..I pray that everything get well soon...I hope you will go for new Glasses ..it would help you  much..i want you to get better and let move on from where we stopped..You are such a nice man and i loved everything about you ..did the doctor say anything more?i would love to know what you do all the time...and what are you likes and dislikes? when i got your email ...i was so much excited..because you have been on my mind and I would love you to send me some new pictures of you...do you care for chat? I really missed talking with you ...and i am looking forward to talk with you ...soon...Tell me how your day was and what did you do today...? Take care

Lovely regards
Paloma

Spoiler für Quelltext GOOGLE inline:
Received: from mx10lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.120] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id ABDB1334; Thu, 08 Nov 2012 23:02:03 +0100
Received: from [209.85.217.175] (helo=mail-lb0-f175.google.com)
by mx10lb.world4you.com with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128)
(Exim 4.77)
id 1TWaAn-0008Uj-Ra
Received: by mail-lb0-f175.google.com with SMTP id j7so543192lbo.34
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=kK8rW9hkvIQyOrcoPaFSXFzxiX6fgX9YVLMV0MLUvjs=;
        b=DXREu5bWsgL2/5uyBBblOtOSMVdbOKV52MjROSo7SbsB9Fz6goMhrI/hphOk0g41U6
         m8HgdGyBab34ISB8ffBiPJAWUAz7oY6eDmslTNNy5kb0R+Wan+6fbdBSarv1uJLr+Slr
         UfwYbU/pz8LyUG5EIF0YvHoO2aIR/EAhluGUWaGZWa1JLb3xAYDqbn5cu/EDPyi81ypn
         Gh8Go8QMZ84v2RQhcRnBFZgw654gOYlnTXHwAmN5VDDQS8nfzLRKpfD3kgh+6Pda5JTp
         9CI00B9KHRI7LCZVlUCk6JNBIstI1shjyQBNp26S9HjdgxH/zbgq8NXNM4mnvhUXgP2U
         FLhA==
Received: by 10.152.148.8 with SMTP id to8mr9026779lab.2.1352412124959; Thu,
08 Nov 2012 14:02:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.61.197 with HTTP; Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:02:04 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <201211082013276.SM05896@81.19.149.17>
References: <201211082013276.SM05896@81.19.149.17>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:02:04 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN5xqwRkQWNrJNQFsfZ0=EtijtZHMm5TtntByH8XhpKaW9J1ng@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8f22bd094c542904ce02fc3f
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 209.85.217.175
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx10lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: Re: Re: Good morning
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx10lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830305
X-IMail-ThreadID: 2bdb008e000003d5

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:02:04 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2012 um 01:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 10. November 2012 um 12:12

Hi honey..You make me so excited when i get to hear from you...I don't even know how to thank you for you sweet and nice emails..How are you doing and I hope you have a Great day ...today? ...I pray for you to get better and better each day...Yes...the doctor is right ...when someone is getting older his or her eyes ....seems to be getting problem all the time...It is Nature...I'm  happy you have a new Glasses  please Keep it well ::

I have my Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior,Have my Diploma in hair dressing and also I have my Masters Degree in Business management, Yes..i had all this because..I'm willing to get to my aim someday soon..I'm the only child of my parent ...I am a very hard working woman and want to have a man who is also hard working ...and live a simple life..I am some one who spent most of her daily 80 percent activity reading inspirational books,Motivational books,Ficts,Journals,like writing poetry,love letters,Equipping my self practically with some hair dressing stylish design.I don't play games or play with peoples e-motion.Do you mind sharing any thing about your spiritual belief..

I'm a good cook,I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken,Can prepare beef burger,Can prepare pizza,Italian sea food,Can prepare red red boiled beans with fried fish and friend plantain,Can prepare Samosa and etc.

Yes..I love Summer season ...I enjoy going to the beach with my-man spending some lovely moment with each other..walking along the beach holding our hands,kissing,hugging and cuddling together.I can't for this special day

To  be honest ..Ever since i came to Ghana ...things have been very hard for me...and Life here is not easy ..Alot die because of poverty...and sickness..the people here  some are good and other's are bad...Ghana have much resource that is exported out side but the Country is still poor ..They have Gold,timber,industrial diamonds,Bauxite,Manganese...in which if they make GOOD use of this resources it going to help the Country...Gold and diamond are very cheap here...some business peoples come's to buy them and sell it.. It is an Up coming developing Country..

xxxxxx get in MIND that you are free to ask me whatever you want to know about me..You are the reason why i check my mail because you are important to me..I thank God for you health again...I want you to know that i love my job and willing to extend it someday ...with branches....someday..

I hope you are having some fun at the birthday-party in Vienna..I wish i was there with you  now.. To spend some wonderful time with each other...xxxxx...I wish you the best and take care of yourself ..Thanks for you pictures..it very awesome and handsome..I would love to end here ..Remember you are always on my mind...Kisses and Hugs to you...lol

Lovely regards
Paloma  

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Received: from mx17lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.127] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id A0430E08; Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:47:31 +0100
Received: from [209.85.217.175] (helo=mail-lb0-f175.google.com)
by mx17lb.world4you.com with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128)
(Exim 4.77)
id 1TX16c-0002hF-AL
Received: by mail-lb0-f175.google.com with SMTP id j7so1484098lbo.34
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=vaIYAP5waqfY9a15rOjJEA2wmCe2W9pVokDkHNigW24=;
        b=coOl6RMNbI6MrTyBefR1+MEjQRkHffZeRqo0OFokoPd3otOvQ78oDR2HLMwt8neXjw
         8hsNuqF2vfYb3Bq5yGlFnSNX/gB4bxllwg2S4HZoGfpck3RVEZ5AoulOVyqXWSISnvoz
         i1eYFQNJGZXHhUn72dXDuyHLnPtLduDUm5uInM9n44YFdKBkZskkxyNLi23J062dTyy5
         Q/7fpSsI99Cx9vLmIJlHBhVJvhe4pSmVsxhFUeZ7OgH9Qw45+3ZaaoP+tV6P36TfoZ48
         Gzzh0jgzMcfOBrdMcxxGYWlHlddJuU+xcgIupJ2n4lQ77Ncm+GIHKJsGBmaJ95k1VuUc
         ZdAA==
Received: by 10.112.102.195 with SMTP id fq3mr5304174lbb.46.1352515653549;
Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:47:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.61.197 with HTTP; Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:47:33 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <201211092159790.SM07980@81.19.149.17>
References: <201211092159790.SM07980@81.19.149.17>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 02:47:33 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN5xqwQXgqmfW6czYCXejYoQJw-5nmR1YwsAdOt-xCkrXkQ4KQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04016ac1153ec004ce1b1737
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 209.85.217.175
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx17lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Good morning
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx17lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830328
X-IMail-ThreadID: c04300d50000b621

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 02:47:33 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. November 2012 um 13:52 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Antwort #9 - 12. November 2012 um 15:48

when will you get online at yahoo?  

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Received: from mx05lb.world4you.com [81.19.149.115] by mail7.world4you.com with ESMTP
  (SMTPD-10.0) id A9110470; Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:20:33 +0100
Received: from [209.85.217.195] (helo=mail-lb0-f195.google.com)
by mx05lb.world4you.com with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128)
(Exim 4.77)
id 1TXlVj-0006NX-Ch
Received: by mail-lb0-f195.google.com with SMTP id n10so701761lbo.10
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=L1xBB3h0oG8jAnBS1SeiwZ0x+vO2l3JeCs3vIpkn/1M=;
        b=qY6505C1m8GYNHGnrk+KTueCzQ5S2NS2Z2epBQ7eLsrb+k0otgJgxnzojcDUcuPv1q
         BshGy/6i/aKS+bRxh8NRGunjHLB57QSEYx6Nm0WgBIFLrEYlkzPtzTw6WEqsFI4XsdfS
         5JHfSRfpfAyUvmyUFHId3GftUCQIZzZLfAKkec8hh0onXVVDLGuMiONRd9e0GNCxU4AS
         eKIUeoaX7/LMftX7kCoFbLGKtxykd/xXCVt8AgUr/HehwHhq0+9ly+VxBV7HY3Fmhwdy
         dgQGrmv7AXjSB2Wmf+cw47dMM0aa6roAn1m47IodYspbK7UM6VY4n3e9wu4geJ1uayAQ
         KQ6w==
Received: by 10.112.102.195 with SMTP id fq3mr7359186lbb.46.1352694034601;
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:20:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.61.197 with HTTP; Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:20:34 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <201211120328743.SM01252@81.19.149.17>
References: <201211120328743.SM01252@81.19.149.17>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 04:20:34 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN5xqwSawsBDngzWeY9PpRKJRSh_P5h9brao4VGMGikcMmr5tg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04016ac16c16d504ce449f64
X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP: 209.85.217.195
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on mx05lb.world4you.com
X-Spam-Level: 
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: Yes (on mx05lb.world4you.com)
X-RCPT-TO: 
X-UIDL: 525830346
X-IMail-ThreadID: 791100dc000070b7

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 04:20:34 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2012 um 15:51 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema