Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vivian <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com> <rev.francistete@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2955 mal)

Edge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Standort: Berlin
Vivian <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com> <rev.francistete@yahoo.com>
13. September 2012 um 16:35

My Dearest,
     I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine? as for me, loneliness is all my daily routine over here in Dakar Senegal.
      I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had earlier correspondence about my aim of contacting you now. Please, try to understand with me. i will really and sincerely appreciate it.
      I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile online and prayed over it. My dear, i believe that you are the kind of person i can talk to and trust with my heart and believe you will not fail me. I am Miss Vivian Alassane, 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast, never married, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion and  the only child of Late Dr. Wilson Alassane.
      My late father was the former deputy minister for aviation under the leadership of former president of Ivory coast Laurent Gbagbo, who is now in the Custody of International Criminal Court (ICC) for more detail use http://intlrealitybites.umwblogs.org/2011/12/01/former-president-of-ivory-coast-... where he is now facing many  court charges ranging from manslaughter, murder, mismanagement after many innocent soul were killed in my country Ivory Coast. My father was killed by government of Laurent Gbagbo, He accused my father of coup attempt when he found out that my father is not in support of all his wicked practices.
      I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step-mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury after she has taken all the landed properties even houses from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe but she find out about my plans from my closed friend whom i trusted so much. My step mum now seized my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily for me she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important and valid financial documents.
      So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal because she want to kill me since  i refused to give her those documents. I am contacting you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
       My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.7m (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it to any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .I have informed the bank of my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but little did i know that my late father as enterprise as he will always be when alive had an agreement with the noble bank that : i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money or i must present a partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partner`s account.
      However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account till when i  will come over to your country for your assistance to invest the money wisely in any good lucrative business in your country. I will also like to complete my studies there since i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance will be my investment capital to start a new life and happiness.
      This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address for save, confidential and documentary purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately because life in this camp is hell on earth. As a refugee here i don't even have any right to handle money or whatever because i have not gotten the residence permit of this country which will entitle me to be a little free in doing certain things and moving to the city, could you imagine that? I never knew this is what refugee camp is all about. In the  light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
      Presently, I don't have a personal phone number but there is a Roman Catholic Church here in the camp. I explained to the Reverend Father about my problems and plans on how to move ahead with my broken-like world, the father decide to assist me by allowing me to using his computer to send and receive email when he is less busy with it and taking calls with his number (+221 776 667 982) since he don't have finance to give me because they are on a (charity for all needy in the refugee camp list) when you want to call me, use the number and tell him you want to speak to Miss Vivian the Ivorian lady in female
Hostel B room 111 then he will send for me to come over to his office to take your call. You can also contact him with his email (rev.francistete@yahoo.com). He is a very good man and can even pray for you on personal problems. If you do contact him please, thank him for me for all his spiritual, moral and encouragement to me..
      I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it. I want to have your full information's such as;

Your full name..........................
Address...............................
phone number.....................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer
   I will be looking forward to be hearing from you soonest. Attached here is my pictures for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Vivian

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 12 Sep 2012 14:34:58 -0000
Received: from bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com (EHLO bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com) [65.54.190.158]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx076) with SMTP; 12 Sep 2012 16:34:58 +0200
Received: from BAY153-W22 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:34:52 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY153-W22E246B5EC8D65BD62A0EB8A920@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_745abfb9-a112-4537-a271-a5d26711178b_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.239]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?This_is_al?= =?utf-8?Q?l_about_me?=
=?utf-8?Q?=2C_Please_y?= =?utf-8?Q?ou_help_me?= =?utf-8?Q?_with_this?=
=?utf-8?Q?_transacti?= =?utf-8?B?b27igI8=?=
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:34:52 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20120912122616.282500@gmx.net>
References: <20120912122616.282500@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Sep 2012 14:34:52.0199 (UTC) FILETIME=[C51BAB70:01CD90F3]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p49tdVa/Hpvg+OxJyOlX6FdpsIfcoxVuxo1Jw6GVUBiczTNRt/v6341pVP0P
oTArWqL2WuIw68BgNRAwQSP6bR0Tjxr1NVXASbUxsql6DMA00a2O0BNJzX7+6TTg4jcK7sxMKjrd
AGvIr0e4Fe53N9VtkFBz8fXRhzQSr9tm+rkSFaaeZ+o3faNOfIig+153dXcG7syXOyG0Hnuyqxk1
/fEHlCIkR7yKIo=V1;
X-GMX-UID: NDIyM4IlSDU3NTMKKDU38JAzc0/oq8vS
X-Flags: 1401

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. September 2012 um 16:38 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10799 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. September 2012 um 16:42

Mail über SONATEL Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        41.83.13.239
Decimal:	693308911
Hostname:	41.83.13.239
ISP:	        SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:34:52 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. September 2012 um 16:58

Eine traurige Geschichte mir kommen die Tränen...  weinend   

Smiley

Und die Tante mit den Bravo-Bildchen hatten wir auch schon 100 mal.  Smiley

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=2163

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Vivian <viva4trueluv@hotmail.com> <rev.francistete@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 23. September 2012 um 18:58

have also write to me on www.saymehi.com

Zitat:
Vivian27: I am sexy, romantic and good Durchgedreht ...

Vivian27
   - 24 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-09-23 11:08:32
   - ID: 86235

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 - July - 27
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      29 -  74
Relationship      Friendship, Romance

Description:
I am sexy, romantic and good Very Happy

Ideal match description:
I good and trustworthy man Very Happy

Zitat:

Hello Dear
you are cute, Your profile caught my mind and trust and i cherish you so much. You can contact me on (viva4trueluv@hot mail . com) so we can know each other better and i can send you my pictures for you to see more of me. cheerrrs,
miss vivian
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. September 2012 um 16:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 24. September 2012 um 02:51

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2015 um 20:04 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 30. Juli 2015 um 20:10

Bild aus # 3 gehört nicht in die genannte Galerie, auf dem Bild ist eine andere Frau zu sehen.

Sandra Alassane <sandybaby4realluv@yahoo.com> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19698&start=150

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema