Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Miriam <mirimahmed@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1050 mal)

dildar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahore
Miriam <mirimahmed@hotmail.com>
07. September 2012 um 00:13

My Dearest one,
I am happy to read from you, how is your day? i hope you are fine. although we have not known each other before. Well My name is (Miss Miriam Khalid Ahmed), I'm 24 years old 5.11 ft tall, never married before. I  have faith in you and it's the Almighty Allah that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. I am only child of (Late Dr Khalid Ahmed) from Republic of Libya, I was born in respected and peaceful Muslim family, and nurtured with great care and love before loosing my beloved parents in Libyan Civil War.

My late father (Dr. Khalid Ahmed)  was a Former General Director of the Building- Arabian Gulf Oil Company- Elkish- Benghazi –Libya, succeeded under Muammar el-Qaddafi. The Libya rebels attacked our house one early morning on Wednesday March 2ND 2011 and attacked my mother and other relatives instantly, though my father survived with serious multiple injuries and he sent for me to my country Libyan. I arrived in Libyan from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital in Benghazi after 2 days he dead.  But in all, am alive today giving account of my life experiences saying (In the Name of Allah) who made it possible that i was in the country Senegal studying during the period.

I will stop here for now, I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture,
yours little baby.
Miriam. 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2012 um 10:48 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20059  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs