Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anna / Anechka <srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5066 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Anna / Anechka <srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com>
22. Juni 2012 um 11:51

Hey, so again I am writing to you - Anna. I had already written to you, but it was only a short message. Please excuse me for my first message, unfortunately I was very busy at work then, and therefore could not write you much. Sorry!
So where to begin my first story about yourself, I do not know. Such communication over the internet new for me and I'm even a little embarrassed. Never before had such a dialogue, but I feel that online dating is very interesting.
Well, follow the rules of ethics and will start my story about themselves with the most important.
My name. As you already know my name Anna. Oh, I almost forgot, you can call me as a friend Anechka. I am 28 years old. My date of birth November 18, 1983. I'm pretty educated woman, with a good job and a good sense of humor. I do not drink (I confess, just sometimes on holidays), I do not smoke and never used drugs. I mention drugs now, because now is a terrible time that many women get caught up in drugs. Personally, I was strictly brought up by my parents, so I do not use a child anything that would harm my health.
By nationality I am Russian and I live in a huge metropolis Moscow. This is in Russia, if you do not know. At a sign from the horoscope I scorpion. I am calm, balanced, and all this cheerful woman. I must now describe myself as a princess, even though it is not. I have my flaws, but this may be later. I do not want just to tell you about their shortcomings. Unfortunately I am not married yet, and much to our regret I do not have children. I write the word "unfortunately" because I really want to get married, but that it happened in my life that I still have not met the right man. Of course, like any woman I've had serious relationships with men here, but the relationship ended as quickly as the beginning. I guess I just did not meet that man who could truly love and appreciate me.
I fully secured by a woman and have a good job. I work as a school teacher here. I enjoy my job and I think that I can find a common language with their children. My students respect me and communicate well with me. I can be strict sometimes, when required, but I think we should be interested in the children's knowledge and not force them.
About my hobbies. Maybe you're a little surprised at my hobby, but it is my passion and I can not do anything with them. Even from school with friends, we love to collect the leaves of trees. At first it was a childish infatuation, but in time for me, this hobby turned into a hobby. I gather the leaves of trees and plant them in the book. Because they are stored and will not change its shape. Here is my strange hobby, but I hope that you will not think about me because of my hobby, as a strange woman? Please do not think of me like that. This is just my hobby, and I collected the leaves sometimes I even calm when I look at them.
In addition to this hobby, I also have many other interests. For example, I love to dance and the free time I go to dancing school. Dancing maintain my figure, and yet it is also a sport. I also love to cook different dishes and on weekends I'm not one hour standing at the stove. I love experimenting in the kitchen, sometimes even invent new dishes themselves. This is interesting. So, I could write you a lot more that I love and that I do not like, but I'm afraid that time is not enough for this. Moreover, this letter has got longer and you're probably already tired of reading my writing. This is not it? Excuse me for what I'm making you read so much, but I hope that you will be attracted to my story about myself.
Well, I dwell on it. For the first letter is sufficient. Now you have at least some idea about me and my kind. I hope you find me interesting for yourself and write your answer soon. I'll wait for your answer and of course read with great interest your letter about your life, and of course for you. Do not forget to send your photo. I would be interested to see your life through photos. I send you my new photos too!

Sincerely your new friend from Russia Anna

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 76.13.13.41) Quelltext.from=srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: w6iGvnTOFAgcanDkCpeWS/eC2LnC3MSJYfnuEDjqfCxp1jwkKRwkxIp25QPQCzm2Zqiw7g==
Received: from smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.41]) by COL0-MC3-F4.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:24:05 -0700
Received: (qmail 14264 invoked from network); 22 Jun 2012 08:24:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  C1K5Ur3TrNeL8=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340353444; bh=PeO3f7vvf6KbkIZPN+6LpuPpgzqa5QH/cbWKFVdUL/Y=; -ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type; /g4hyGUvhB0FI=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: lfMjcUwVM1miC68N8uAbkCj_Xwo9PPh1X9vobVzM_SI1CQM
sAB8wH33thjnKC8EVkKu1bSedN15JgBgDU0q.PVbDL0EzeK.k6Pc6nwcELIt
neIPbmKcRVgsDUfr8XJswXKn4delpLHJVpqbu6TuaQGIhDeej5_v9wjm9K5H
T1niIE7U3UA.Sj0WVNKoroU0Az.ciAc70Y4JUeQOVWmR523FljX5Hh3b08Nh
L5kaq3bF5aDyP9yI0E.mzW3wKVtuoFmsu07rLSJ9rT3xAn4yb4hTk0OMhP7L
0XKLpAf.bMt6ZczL0n3f8QOpT0Ld4k2at3BGcM6SmkWLw0JKEcoxb_DQgNa8
KnAJS.JuSW.PCzpD4shwKYjgB7Jr77YmxuPcwDkISdRuI3j6TZI6QkA--
X-Yahoo-SMTP: zd44CwuswBC99Npwotd1Xb8l6Au0YPex
Received: from ALLADIN (srdgbafhtra@74.73.102.36 with plain)
        by smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 22 Jun 2012 08:23:54 +0000 UTC
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:18:06 +0400
To: Message-ID: <527137517.20120622121806@yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------7C2816724F85BDA"
Return-Path: srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jun 2012 08:24:05.0901 (UTC) FILETIME=[63687BD0:01CD5050]

------------7C2816724F85BDA
Content-Type: text/plain
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:19 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru11397 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Anna / Anechka <srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2012 um 11:54

Über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:74.73.102.36
Decimal:1246324260
Hostname:
cpe-74-73-102-36.nyc.res.rr.com
ISP:Road Runner
Organization:Road Runner
Services:None detected
Type:
Broadband
Assignment:
Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
United States
State/Region:
New York
City:
Far Rockaway 

Zitat:
22 Jun 2012 08:23:54 +0000 UTC
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:18:06 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2012 um 11:58

Sie lebt in Moskau,
verschickt über die USA,
und dann diese Zeitzone.
Ist wohl erledigt
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 22. Juni 2012 um 12:10

trucker105 schrieb on 22. Juni 2012 um 11:58:
Sie lebt in Moskau, verschickt über die USA, und dann diese Zeitzone.

Smiley

Und die Qolsharif Moschee steht in Kazan Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:28 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 22. Juni 2012 um 18:37

Zitat:
from ALLADIN

Finden wir auch hier:

Olga <skazochnayadevochka@yahoo.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:28 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 29. Juni 2012 um 18:56

Hello xxx. Please forgive me for these days silence. There was a lot of work at me here and I simply could not find a free time for the letter to you.

If to tell, that I am not glad to see your letter it would be not the truth. I am very very glad to see your reciprocal letter to me and I can not pick up words at all to express the pleasure. Probably I need to tell only to you "thanks" for your fast reply and I hope, that you always will be so fascinatingly and soon to answer me. 

So, this letter from you was not so long, but interesting. Thanks for your photos, you have very much liked me!

xxx if you not against I would like as to ask you about something.

I already wrote to you in last my letter, that for me such acquaintance new. I actually do not know, how all this occurs, but I many times heard, that people get acquainted on the Internet and this acquaintance even sometimes reaches wedding. I cannot understand, how all occurs? Really it is possible will fall in love through letters or as...? And you trust in such love or you too do not understand it? To me interestingly your opinion. 

Present a situation. For example we communicate with you for a long time through letters. You have liked me also I as has liked you. But what will be then? You are ready to begin serious relations with the woman who lives in other country? I do not know, how for you, but I am excited very strongly with this theme. Simply, if you are not ready and if you to search for the I steal half I do not see sense to correspond with you further. Understand me, I would not like so to abandon you. Simply I to search serious for the man for creation of family and games in feelings or simple correspondence are not interesting to me. You understand what I want to tell to you? I hope that and as I hope, that you will sincerely answer my question. 

I already began to write to you about my search and consequently I probably shall continue this theme. First of all we should know with you about the one for whom and what qualities in the partner we search and from this fact to continue our acquaintance. Can be such, what we do not approach each other, if it so sense to continue? You agree with me? 

Yes xxx, I not princess and I to not search for prince in this life. For a long time those times when men made feats for the sake of women are forgotten, but nevertheless I to trust that these qualities live somewhere inside in you and in general in men. 

xxx if fairly to admit, for me physical qualities of the man are not strongly important. Yes, sometimes are not so beautiful or even worse. As the age has values for many, but only not for me much. To me 28 also it is age in Russia when the woman should think of family, about children. My girlfriends already for a long time all have married and only I one have remained lonely. No, I to not speak, that I do not have admirers here. There are men who tried and till now try to look after me, but I try to reject their attention. There can be you now think of me, that I am severe to them. Yes, there can be it so, but what I can make with myself if they are not interesting to me? Here in Russia many, or even almost all men drink vodka, like to change to the wives or even simply leave from them. The marriage in Russia is not stable and It very much will wound us women. My girlfriends frequently complain to me, that there is no happiness in home life, etc. Certainly their words frighten me, but nevertheless not looking on their words I to trust that there is a man for which I am necessary in this life. xxx you trust what happens nothing in this life without pair? That is I have that everyone has second half in a kind. The god has created people and has given them a life in which there should be a sense. For example first people on the ground were Adam and Eva. The god has created their friend for the friend and this pair was, as a single whole. Together they were happy also their life probably an example for all of us. I do not know in what you trust, but I to trust that in this world there is my second half and I now am in his search. Who knows, there can be it even you and if it is valid so is fast we shall understand it. xxx I am not absolutely sure that you understand that I write to you. Excuse me for my philosophical reasonings. I simply wanted to let know to you that I do not want to play feeling and that I am serious in my search of the man. These words a result of my reasonings and I hope, that you can understand me.

xxx it only my second letter to you, and I already so seriously in a philosophical way have written to you about my search. I hope to not frighten you? Excuse me if this letter will seem complex for you. I know, that I should write more now about myself about my life, but this theme as is important for me and consequently I now in the second letter have written to you about my search. I hope you estimate it and as will write to me about you to search for what woman for yourselves. 

Well, I on work till now and I should work still. I shall wait for your reciprocal letter and I hope, that you will soon write to me. 

xxx if I tonight will have free time, I shall write still to you. I shall a little tell about me and about my family. I have in a kind of my parents. As all people at me have mum and the daddy, but about them later, ok.

Successful to you of day. 

Kiss!!! 

Sincerely yours the friend Anna

Spoiler für Quelltext:
wWJmwBe59FMs29AG5HpI6X5YNKpH3BP6IFwg8NrGHJX77Xwfm/6EYV4SgWHoFArkgSMcsPkc=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 76.13.13.42) Quelltext.from=srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: oZ23kbiuzXns4Qe6aEcHI86E1/6/UBOF8pg+FEapeE6Ja5b32jEbrZvBfOBZCrO7OGw/OQ==
Received: from smtp103.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.42]) by SNT0-MC2-F3.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:26:20 -0700
Received: (qmail 90495 invoked from network); 29 Jun 2012 16:26:20 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  t-Type;
  k5pKmiFSti0ts=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340987180; bh=Tm+0S1K3bCinbP4EPUURfH+hiXGGlnvtSHqdg80mdP8=; :Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; jAvPKBcQE8TFA=
X-YMail-OSG: 6ERkBnAVM1kVKq5olf46RAZMVBCT.ktQCUERQQp7PWGS7P.
OCmsbZ8bnMaypkIBDrf_xwfCUbIoYntCZ8OnS5O9KjxYqYwnhnz6UILZhWS9
P5Mv0my.1UGLGH2YEjwELVTS1M9P3YbiyZwXmz5elLgeFiVlEzhms3016fzL
DnN_H7hqFax40YjD7krNQfIxyhd7AJvn40M.yk3KNRYZcFnTxQ87SN3zuYDQ
_LAX04cJKek1EJViBZVcjGtXCG3Jk4vhTE.Tn8C9RdQ_Ex1fgPfI.fbNpFDR
whg7N57TW.1bRbV2CIF3_aLBUPnQ5jB6jRkUalDyjIZBA9Eztl688uB_awwy
fLy7lfxyT6FcorLPaNKHZzs.M92HHEhdQfHTKTfZ7oqZCQu4UOz_s
Received: from ALLADIN (srdgbafhtra@68.15.39.96 with plain)
        by smtp103.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Jun 2012 09:26:19 -0700 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:20:50 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <378816178.20120629202050@yahoo.com>
To: Subject: Re:
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W27C9777AFBDFF2A45DA13CDAFC0@phx.gbl>
References: <527137517.20120622121806@yahoo.com> <COL102-W27C9777AFBDFF2A45DA13CDAFC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7C168EA3D7584F3"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2012 16:26:20.0883 (UTC) FILETIME=[EAE49A30:01CD5613]

------------7C168EA3D7584F3
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:29 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 29. Juni 2012 um 18:58

Über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 68.15.39.96
Decimal: 1141843808
Hostname: wsip-68-15-39-96.ri.ri.cox.net
ISP: Cox Communications
Organization: Cox Communications
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 
State/Region: Rhode Island
City: Woonsocket  

Zitat:
29 Jun 2012 09:26:19 -0700 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:20:50 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:30 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 30. Juni 2012 um 18:28

Hello once again!! it is written again to you by me - Anna
I now on work till now, but I here have found the interesting questionnaire and should send it to you. 
Here it is simple about the main thing questions and my answers. I think, that it will help for our common acquaintance. 
You can see, that I like and that I do not like in this life. As there are some data on my appearance.
Can be you as could answer some questions from this questionnaire? It in fact is rather simple. I shall hope to see your answers.

Now I shall pass to the questionnaire.

Your name? - Anna
How old are you? - 28
Date of your birth? - November, 18, 1983
Sign on the zodiac? - Scorpion
Your birthplace? - Khimki
Place of residing at present? - Russia, the city of Moscow
Color of eyes? - blue
Color of hair? - fair-haired
Growth? - 171
Weight? - 53
Of that you most of all are afraid in a life? - in ours present time is necessary are afraid of everything, but it is better to close on all eyes and more are not afraid, so it is easier to live..
You smoke? - is not present
You drink? - it is very rare on holidays
You use drugs? - never
You sometime stole? - is not present
You depend on something / somebody? - unless while from parents
You are able to play on any musical instrument? - it is not a lot of on a guitar
Whether there is at you a tattoo / piercing? - is not present
Your favourite color? - dark blue
Your favourite film? - "Titanic"
Your favourite the singer? - Elton john
You suffer depressions? - it happens, but it is very rare
If you could choose as will die, what you would choose? - easy and painless death
You the malicious person? - is not present
You are paranoid? - is not present
You envied somebody sometime? - is not present
You the cruel man? - looking where and when
You break the rage on other people? - is not present
You blame other people in the mistakes? - is not present, as it is my mistakes and only mine and are made personally by me
Your favourite song? - i want to know what is love... ameno...
You have gym shoes? - a ridiculous question, certainly yes 
You sometime painted hair unusual colors? - yes was such
You have more than 2 pairs jeans? Even than 6 pairs there are more
You have automobile? - is not present
You are religious? - Yes, I believe in the God
What to you most of all to like in your life? - all is literally
What to you most of all to not like in your life? - anything
You trust in love? - yes...
You trust in love at first sight? - yes most likely
You in whom are in love? - for the present is not present, but I wait for the prince!!! 

It is the interesting questionnaire, you agree with me? You now know my answers and I hope, that I as find out also yours.
So, I shall hurry up now. At even many work today. 

Yours faithfully Anna

Spoiler für Quelltext:
7/8V850kgicUgYQ/SxQ81w1kUkx7JLdHNTCPcRpn6ZwVF+Dk/iVH7ildozB/nIsz3HUPacAg=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 76.13.13.46) Quelltext.from=srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: rXWtZpzWd7OfBPsPpf/MucJ9DsRxsJowEjYXy96uC45bJikFgg8yQx3nSjb8JuvT1SMwQg==
Received: from smtp107.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.46]) by SNT0-MC3-F46.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:55:40 -0700
Received: (qmail 32551 invoked from network); 30 Jun 2012 11:55:40 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  From:To:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
  e24U9Q+lr/F/s=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1341057339; bh=oes8kY4TzqF7GEFRvlVLeq72RJrCGSQ+ZZAnK8n+Exs=; -ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; eEcYjWb/Xuu1g=
X-YMail-OSG: Z23mp.YVM1nydLhWOdAXLJOKaTCPLeifw6jKNqD314etNTy
0emueXXrIwniwdaNosXEalB4MXRiY_43.Z9awKxqpy5jZ7VTZdFyHRlxGItB
55xt.WXMtAf8y7yxc34SvB0UgX0gUYQAhRomNhSyQwpaj_6kLylwDOYmRlyn
1RU5Slonvlg3sCKVY_HOMQuIoscsQ8nOSA1nnF63Z4Ggd3dHuWSKcRIc_rYG
AsY15XTzaq0hCMto_Tx8WhUua5eehlkLJamvj69O.WHQdDKqd2Mry9Ci7Nof
OdHUYUrAkaONARfo_w_3Pw__JyrkOFMwEvQqCu_2tecCR0UZhj25d9XC23T9
tgBdKi.FNdHReUcuUp0ADZNgJI1AzmX.EWS3t8WEt9PEQtEI2RgUh83isCHC
LuU2l
Received: from ALLADIN (srdgbafhtra@2.126.82.133 with plain)
        by smtp107.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Jun 2012 04:55:39 -0700 PDT
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:52:40 +0400
To: .
Message-ID: <333815340.20120630155240@yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jun 2012 11:55:40.0267 (UTC) FILETIME=[452503B0:01CD56B7]

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:30 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 30. Juni 2012 um 18:30

Über London GB

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 2.126.82.133
Decimal: 41833093
Hostname: 027e5285.bb.sky.com
ISP: Sky Broadband
Organization: Sky Broadband
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 

Geolocation Information
State/Region: London, City of
City: London  

Zitat:
30 Jun 2012 04:55:39 -0700 PDT
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:52:40 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:31 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #9 - 18. Februar 2013 um 21:36

Weitere Themen:

Anna <malyshulia@yahoo.com>
Anna <milrywey@yahoo.com> <m@mailmail.com>
Anna <milach199@yahoo.com> <jfpzijt@usa.com> <office@vrn.offpoly.ru>
Ira <irinaqueen@yahoo.com>

Betreff:

Zitat:
Anna <srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com>

Mail:

Zitat:
My name. As you already know my name Anna. Oh, I almost forgot, you can call me as a friend Anechka.

Muß also sein Anna / Anechka <srdgbafhtra@yahoo.com>

Änderung:
Betreffzeile editiert
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2013 um 21:40 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 18. Februar 2013 um 22:05

@ scambuster

Smiley Genau die.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 18. Februar 2013 um 22:20

Stiray schrieb on 18. Februar 2013 um 22:05:
@ scambuster

Smiley Genau die.  Zwinkernd

Smiley
Ich war letzter Nacht sehr beschäftigt mit bearbeiten und korrigieren.
Danach doch noch für dich suchen können und die weitere Themen gefunden. Gern geschehen.
  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema