Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Liliya <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 7791 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Liliya <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>
01. Mai 2012 um 09:32

Ihr Profil:

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/2490909

Zitat:
Printsessa ishtet sui prince.
Лилия (28) 

Weiblich / Single / Kundennummer: 2490909
Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russland
Suche: Männlich 28 - 40
Für: Brieffreundschaft, Freundschaft, Romance / Dating, Heirat
Schnellansicht:
Bildung:      Abitur
Kinder vorhanden:      Nein
Trinken Sie:      Ich trinke nicht
Rauche:      Nichtraucher
Religion:      Orthodox
Beruf:      Medizin / Zahnarzt / Tierarzt

Portalnachricht:

Betreff: hi

Hi, I was looking at your profile. I liked you. I want to talk to you. You can see my profile. If I tell you, like me, you can contact me by email liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru
Лилия  May 1, 2012 9:16 AM 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2018 um 05:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Liliya <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:31

Hello, I am very glad that you responded to my message. I have not once in my life did not have to talk with someone from another country. When I saw what you wrote to me, it has caused in me a positive, but at the same time, exciting feeling. Amazing that you are behind many thousands of kilometers away from me, but I can communicate with you. It`s great!))))) I'm starting to communicate with you with an excellent mood, and with great hope that I found truly interesting person.
     I would like to talk a little about yourself. I was born and raised in the city of Volgograd, my parents were military, brothers and sisters I not have, I only child. My mother worked in a military hospital in my hometown. Father according to his service often traveled to the Caucasus in the military mission. Between 1994 at 1996 year, he participated in military operations in Chechnya, in 1995 we were informed that my dad was missing. Until now, no one knows what happened to him, most likely he was killed in this war, like other Russian military. After the death of my father, my mother had a hard one to educate me and we had to move to the northern city of Omsk, where lived my grandparents. After high school I went to "College of Medicine." After college, I got a job working in a hospital medical sister. The essence of my job is to help doctors and care for the sick, we provide them all sorts of procedures, set shots, time to give the medication prescribed by your doctor. In our hospital are often treated people who have lost their loved ones, but they survived, I am very sorry for these people, I myself experienced this in my childhood, I tried hard to help these people first and foremost moral, because it is very difficult to survive the loss of a loved one and move on but this is the reality of our lives. For this to my work I appreciate, the authorities are not so long ago I was appointed senior medical nurse. Now I serve for the rest of the honey sisters and in control of their work. I live in a rented apartment with her best friend. Not long ago, she divorced her husband, she has a child, I am madly in love with him for a walk to nurse him, care for him it gives me great pleasure because children are the best thing that could be in our lives. In the future I would love to have children. I would be interested to know what you're doing in your country? As you grew up, tell me about it, if not difficult.
      I would like to tell you about their interests, so that you have had a better idea about me and my life. I love nature and fresh air. Enjoy than spiritual. Sometimes I read, it allows the imagination to play ) In my spare time I like to go to the cinema or art gallery. I love painting, I like to visit interesting museums and view paintings, statues and artifacts. I get great pleasure from this, and I think it is very interesting. Just don't think that I'll boring))) just go to clubs is possible, but cannot be a hobby.
I do sports, 2 times a week I go to the gym to maintain her figure in shape. I like running, swimming and aerobics. Do you like sports? It seems to me that in life you should use as much as possible. It is never too late to learn something new!)
   I have to go, so I end my letter. I hope you will write me and tell me about myself, so I can get to know you a little better. So, I beg to ask me any questions that you are interested, I'll be glad to answer them.
I'll wait for your letter.
Your friend Liliya.
P.S
Thanks to send me their pictures, I appreciated it.

Spoiler:
GTG1dkN5eHe9oOJzviy+y/C0q+YecwZL0vgvM4UccNLD/n9fa2JsKwY+N5Ln+ayUauXvA7yQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.176.89) header.from=liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru; dkim=pass header.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: Pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: Ctn2D9MQe1B0wBeSWutt+9aaVGjQNggky1tMj/ZHT4OwHHQyIhmB4xDMvU8=
Received: from smtp12.mail.ru ([94.100.176.89]) by COL0-MC2-F39.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 5 May 2012 02:26:14 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=rK5iN4zxBJ/hFFVTfau+IZ0UGBRfbfX4rpr/VKyJDe0=;
     4iAMh+BkKdyx9i8cHtyNTlW+28P5/dQ84JMYESddaOeLHZeE1f;
Received: from [94.41.192.175] (port=29859 helo=[192.168.0.2])
     by smtp12.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>)
     id 1SQbFk-0002lh-Ec
     for; Sat, 05 May 2012 13:26:13 +0400
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:20:55 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <117777645.20120502092055@mail.ru>
To: >
Subject: Re:
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W43486DFEC0A9F9997A11F9F6290@phx.gbl>
References: <COL102-W43486DFEC0A9F9997A11F9F6290@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------05F05C0C01B8FBFB9"
X-Spam: Not detected
Return-Path: liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2012 09:26:14.0597 (UTC) FILETIME=[1E0E5750:01CD2AA1]

------------05F05C0C01B8FBFB9
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. August 2012 um 12:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:32

über Ufa:

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        94.41.192.0 - 94.41.255.255
netname:        UBN
descr:          JSC "Ufanet"
descr:          Ufa, Russia
admin-c:        VG565-RIPE
tech-c:         NT206-RIPE
mnt-by:         UBN-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Nikolay Triakin
address:        ZAO "Delovaja set"
address:        902,17 Curupa str.
address:        Ufa Russia
phone:                      +7 3472 900400
fax-no:                     +7 3472 900400
nic-hdl:        NT206-RIPE

person:         Vadim Galikeev
address:        OOO BIS
address:        Curupa str 17
address:        450000, Bashkiria, Ufa
phone:          +7 3472 900400
fax-no:         +7 3472 900400
nic-hdl:        VG565-RIPE

% Information related to '94.41.192.0/18AS24955'

route:          94.41.192.0/18
descr:          JSC "Ufanet", Ufa, Russia
origin:         AS24955
mnt-by:         UBN-MNT

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.8.13 (WHOIS4)

Zitat:
   for; Sat, 05 May 2012 13:26:13 +0400
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:20:55 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:44

Hello, how was your day? I hope all is well. I spent all day at work and very tired. Today was a lot of patients in the waiting room, but despite this, goto home, the first thing I went to watch the mail. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw an answer from you. This letter provoked a smile on my face. It's great))))!! Now I know something about you. I would like to learn about you more. I will not hide that you have caused me concern. I think you're a good man, and thanks to you I am learning something new. Tell me more about yourself and your hobbies.
I want to tell a little about yourself. What would you know what kind of person I am and why I registered on this site. In my life there was a man who would know me primarily as a person. And I so would like. The men, whom I knew wanted to know just my body. My inner world is not interested in them. I want to begin correspondence with the man who would be interested in my hobbies, I like it. I dream of the man whom I was really going, interesting, and which will be of interest to me. Seek their own destiny, I decided on the Internet. For the world is huge and the whole earth is always the person to whom it would be interesting to me, and I was with him. I want to find my soul mate. Since childhood, I dreamed that I would have a big family is full, loving husband who always support me and understand. Yes, maybe it sounds strange, but I want for myself a simple human happiness. When I think of such a person is immediately reminded of his father, who is still the ideal for me.

My father was the real head of the family. always so happened he was the person to whom you can rely on. As a child I heard how he spent hours talking with her mother. and when it happened, he always knew the problem of how to solve them, and with great love to help her. While I was growing up, but I remember our walk with him in Volgograd, he told me a lot about the history of the city showed the historical buildings and sculptures, took me to museums and theaters. He instilled in me a love for art we long walks with him on our famous promenade. My father is madly in love with my mother and me, and gave his love to us without a trace. I think it looks so truly serious relationship. such a relationship, I would like to see in your life and give my love to your children and your loved one. I am very calm and kind person. In relationships with men, I fully open my heart and feelings. That's probably why I had to endure a lot of heartache. In Russia, I met a man for whom family is not what it does not. They did not need them.

Let me touch on his personal life. Tell me about you and your guardian? How do you spend time with his family? Where to walk, what do you do? What is your town famous for?
          Now I feel very lonely, though there are friends but not for the soul of man. A strange feeling of loneliness when around people. I hope that you were interested in me to listen with impatience and trepidation in my heart waiting for your new emails.

Spoiler:
fR0dHJNsnvdRoKucvaEObRw1LYCnA699FVcx4q+q+zZuHCUVlHCTxfMY2e9SPjTyU42/4nZw=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.176.174) header.from=liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru; dkim=pass header.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 1Q3WL/7W+7c17QXLpEhD9a9jSoNId2pYX4Yqa58XT1eH4dFrrbTXvl72jzs=
Received: from smtp21.mail.ru ([94.100.176.174]) by COL0-MC3-F19.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 7 May 2012 13:23:11 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=5oDT+JUgX7asPTTm+1GGyjY/g9fNfpsmqtcFdhlzE7g=;
     g1IswXS19/eWMZigaLWdtJTD/qAkXxiqqy3UsTuvXERRqJMXfl;
Received: from [46.73.17.61] (port=21176 helo=[192.168.0.2])
     by smtp21.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>)
     id 1SRUSa-0001EX-VU
     for; Tue, 08 May 2012 00:23:10 +0400
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:23:04 +0400
Message-ID: <959419237.20120508002304@mail.ru>
To:
Subject: hi
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W204B9E362CCF4ACF79F09F6120@phx.gbl>
References:  <COL102-W204B9E362CCF4ACF79F09F6120@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------11B1410EF39F88E82"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 May 2012 20:23:11.0693 (UTC) FILETIME=[394D5FD0:01CD2C8F]

------------11B1410EF39F88E82
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. August 2012 um 13:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:45

über Moskau

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:         46.73.0.0 - 46.73.255.255
netname:         TI-BB
descr:           customers broadband aggregation
admin-c:         TI
tech-c:          TI
mnt-by:          TI-MNT
mnt-domains:     MNT-TI-DOMAINS
source:          RIPE # Filtered

role:           TI NOC
address:        NetByNet holding
address:        Moscow, Russia, 117105
address:        Varshavskoe highway, 9 bld. 1B
remarks:        *****************************************
remarks:        Please send abuse reports to abuse@ti.ru.ONLY
remarks:        Abuse reports sent to other email will be SILENTLY DISCARDED
remarks:        *****************************************
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@ti.ru
phone:                      +7 495 980 2800
fax-no:         +7 495 740 4811
admin-c:        SGR
admin-c:        ALI224-RIPE
admin-c:        MA9625-RIPE
tech-c:         MA9625-RIPE
nic-hdl:        TI
mnt-by:         TI-MNT

% Information related to '46.73.0.0/16AS12714'

route:          46.73.0.0/16
descr:          TI route block
origin:         AS12714
mnt-by:         TI-MNT

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.8.13 (WHOIS2)  

Zitat:
   for; Tue, 08 May 2012 00:23:10 +0400
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:23:04 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:50

Hello! Sorry I took so long to answer. I had a lot to do at work. I had to replace a colleague who was ill. I could not refuse her, because sick people need help. In every life there is his calling .. I consider it my duty - to help people in any situation. And then, finally, some free time. I opened the mail and was very happy to see a letter from you!! To be honest, I have all this time waiting for this moment. Open the mail and see a response from you. And here he came. After all, I like to get a letter from you, for me it means that your interest and I do not care about. I am pleased to communicate with you. I want to know you better. Find out what interests us are the same.
        Today was a tough day. Happy with the weather, especially warm spring sun. I still have time to do all things. In the evening I came home and cooked a delicious dinner. My friend went to visit her parents, so dinner had to be one. I felt a little lonely and bored. I thought about my life. I found that I quite beautiful, intelligent and interesting girl. I have everything, but there is no true love. I need a man's support. I want a new relationship, and I'm ready for them. But I'm afraid so. I am afraid that I was deceived. I'll explain why I think so.
Two years ago I broke up with her boyfriend. We've been together long enough for as much as 5 years. We met at a friend's birthday. We struck up a romance. It seemed to me that it is the meaning of my life. What is the man who is my destiny. We planned to play a magnificent wedding. Create a strong and loving family. But it all ended so unpredictable. He began calling me at least, sometimes even rude. Constantly delayed at work. We have seen less and less. I began to miss his attention and care. He moved away from me. I did not understand what was happening. I decided to unwind, and the evening went to walk in the park. I pondered all his actions and was looking for where is my fault? What was my surprise that this park will put all the points. I sat on a bench and looked around. In the distance I saw a familiar silhouette. Yes, it was he my favorite people. He walked with a bouquet of flowers and looking for someone to look. Suddenly he was approached by a girl. He gave her flowers. They kissed, he circled her in his arms. They went hand in hand. And I could not imagine what it's all real. What was he deceived me and betrayed me with this girl. I was never able to come up and give him everything. And then a nervous breakdown, the clinic. I did not admit to themselves is not close is not the parents. Betrayal is like a knife in the heart. I do not want to live. I was offended and hurt that he had all this time I was deceiving. I despised him. I was sorry for the wasted years of our communication. I could not forgive him. I believe that I deserve better. It took a long time. I've got other fans. I gave flowers, gifts, favors provided. Took care of me and wanted to get my location. But they told me everyone was not interested and do not need. It seemed to me that everything traitors and liars. I was disappointed in men.
   But now everything has changed. Today, I am confident that it is ready to try to build a new relationship! I want to be protected and to feel the man's support. For me the main thing.
What kind of girl you're looking for? Do you have what is a certain type of women that you like? You communicate with someone else? Are you looking for a girl for a serious relationship or just fun for you? For me, it's important.
I am very frank with you. Tell us and you tell me about your last experience with a girl. You broke the heart? I hope you are honest and reliable person. In the future, not cause me pain and suffering. And who knows, maybe it is fate that we found each other here!
I finish my letter and look forward to a response. Good luck and good humor, kiss. Bye!

Spoiler:
ql6KabU3xPPLpxR2UTEy77fnTHycMZjKaeX3heGuL+IcIW6iCL1ztG0ueORTKAM65fQcZHnM=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.176.89) header.from=liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru; dkim=pass header.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: LYGYS2HWgsHkbupD9x+i/PH0qaSdS8wuwpZhHHV7GP6VRcEL8jXIn4vVAq4=
Received: from smtp12.mail.ru ([94.100.176.89]) by BAY0-MC1-F31.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 9 May 2012 03:28:51 -0700
     ject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=/t4d6Bj8HUwhrG1n+yEep2H7AStNgu9ojfBTyYQ8A2w=;
     IXGQdpIQTbT39aG8Z0yqCokPeFOD7tqnrR6NtQ6Y11LZh1bIKT;
Received: from [89.252.92.228] (port=24364 helo=[192.168.0.2])
     by smtp12.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>)
     id 1SS48X-00013J-VH
     for; Wed, 09 May 2012 14:28:50 +0400
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:28:33 +0400
Message-ID: <1468694042.20120509142833@mail.ru>
To:
Subject: Re: hi
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W3927F8053BDB1FB2650E6BF6100@phx.gbl>
References:  <COL102-W204B9E362CCF4ACF79F09F6120@phx.gbl>,<959419237.20120508002304@mail.ru> <COL102-W3927F8053BDB1FB2650E6BF6100@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
X-Mras: Ok
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 May 2012 10:28:51.0943 (UTC) FILETIME=[8742D770:01CD2DCE]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:54

Good day! How was your day? What's happened recently? I got your letter))). You know, I had a habit of coming home soon, open the mail. I'm serious, I first ran to the computer. And when I see a letter from you, my happiness has no limits. I feel better. The mood is improving even though the fatigue after a working day. What's wrong with me? I feel like a kid who was given a piece of candy. I did not read the patient and delve into every your letter. I read and try to understand your inner world. Each your letter as a balm for the soul. It gives me strength and adjusts the charge on the positive I can imagine how far away you sit, and with a smile on his face read my letter. I think I woke up in the romance of long ago, I did not feel such emotions!

I am aware of the fact that has found a man with whom I communicate easily, which I understand and support. That's what I was missing so long ago, in men. Be interesting to someone for a woman is important. This is self-assertion. This is the same as a compliment, but more significantly. I love to receive compliments, especially from people that I care about.
I have a sense of inspiration. I want to write poetry. I visited seemed to muse and began to inspire me. I wish that you knew how I imagine the feeling called love! Without it, life is not bearable. Life is meaningless without love. When you love, you give yourself without reserve. You want to do everything to make your loved one was good. Flowers ... Candy ... Movies ... Restaurants ... Expensive gifts ... - This is not happiness, believe me ... Happiness - it's just cuddle up to someone who road ... and understand that you are not alone ... Envy itself, when he was there. Only when you find your man can be silent together and have fun. After finding the second half of the heart, you finally begin to understand why you live. Love is necessary to appreciate what it had not been: a happy or unhappy, divided or not, because it may be the last such a strong feeling you will experience ... True love, when for the sake of a loved one is ready for everything ...... This is how I present my sincere and warm feelings. I hope you pay attention to my revelation. And make their own conclusions. And how do you imagine an ideal relationship? You may be given to the senses without a trace? Are you a romantic person? You are going to make concessions to a loved one, to avoid a fight?

I like to deliver to people pleasure. Soon my friend's birthday. She is very dear to me and always helps me and supports. I decided to make it a memorable day! I made it a surprise. I love to make surprises and gifts. I like to make people happy because I see the answer filled with happiness and delight the eye. It's great! We're going by the cafe at the scheduled time. I asked a friend to help me, he's a musician. He would sing to her songs, her favorite. I also decided to dedicate her a song about friendship, which is composed herself. I will sing a solo! Then, we will bring a beautiful, birthday cake, and she blow out candles making a wish. We'll drink champagne, and finally it's over ...... fireworks. Well, as I came up with? I think that everything will turn out as planned. And do you like surprises? You can make an ordinary day, a magical day, like a fairy tale?

Dear liliya, I think you've already formed an opinion which is about me as a person. After all, the photo can not judge a man. You can judge a man by his actions and knew it inside. I ask one thing, do not play me like a doll. I am a real person, and I want to love and be loved. I'll wait with impatience the answer. Kisses, bye! 

Spoiler:
EUxhSFX2v8byi6qUdHbBvUgg1lOFRYURK9X2oyZ0rVAR3f2FqC31P7ND8Z3/Th6Sch9/bNnc=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.176.174) header.from=liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru; dkim=pass header.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: GkJesnt+TQ1j/OH21tvJn3zyd3n+YjVjhb1/GOIlXThC19u5FZzLpTMorW8=
Received: from smtp21.mail.ru ([94.100.176.174]) by BAY0-MC1-F18.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 10 May 2012 05:25:59 -0700
     ject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=0tRQt9b/yPFWSkQKT61ry14gAmEN22MmdEw4Bb03alc=;
     UBfjkvifCD5/eZDTrMx4uVnkIj8qfwbbTC8hSIr24ptFo07xnK;
Received: from [77.238.230.97] (port=54918 helo=[192.168.0.2])
     by smtp21.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <liliya.vorobeva.84@mail.ru>)
     id 1SSSRR-00021Q-KX
     for ; Thu, 10 May 2012 16:25:57 +0400
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:16:10 +0400
Message-ID: <1653119490.20120510161610@mail.ru>
To: 
Subject: i
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W39AD3813ECBD27C0C00D3391110@phx.gbl>
References: ,<COL102-W3927F8053BDB1FB2650E6BF6100@phx.gbl> <COL102-W39AD3813ECBD27C0C00D3391110@phx.gbl>
X-Mras: Ok
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 May 2012 12:25:59.0680 (UTC) FILETIME=[0E882800:01CD2EA8]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:56

Da hat sie wohl, als sie die Kopie gemacht hat, aus versehen einen anderen Brief mit kopiert.
Ist schon peinlich

Zitat:
Dear liliya, I think you've already formed an opinion which is about me as a person. After all, the photo can not judge a man. You can judge a man by his actions and knew it inside. I ask one thing, do not play me like a doll. I am a real person, and I want to love and be loved. I'll wait with impatience the answer. Kisses, bye!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. August 2012 um 12:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 10. Mai 2012 um 15:58

mail ueber Moskau

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        77.238.230.0 - 77.238.230.255
netname:        TELERU-NET
descr:          cable block
admin-c:        AK1010-RIPE
tech-c:         AK1010-RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-TELERU

person:         Alexey Korchagin
address:        Tele.ru
address:        Minskaya street, 1G Building 4
address:        119590, Moscow, Russia
phone:          +7 495 780 8999
fax-no:         +7 495 780 8995
nic-hdl:        AK1010-RIPE

% Information related to '77.238.224.0/19AS42429'

route:          77.238.224.0/19
descr:          Tele.ru
origin:         AS42429
mnt-by:         mnt-teleru

Zitat:
for ; Thu, 10 May 2012 16:25:57 +0400
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:16:10 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 10. April 2018 um 18:19

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #10 - 08. September 2018 um 07:57

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Lilichka Elshanskaya [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden