Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Milyausha <millirahma@yahoo.com> <viios@hotmail.com> <cochelo321@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 6653 mal)

Pontidriver
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Duisburg
Milyausha <millirahma@yahoo.com> <viios@hotmail.com> <cochelo321@hotmail.com>
10. März 2012 um 09:10

Die markierte Email Adresse gibt es hier schon, nur habe ich noch kein Foto und weiss nicht ob es die selbe Dame ist. 
Deshalb habe ich Sie erstmal hier reingesetzt. Eine Anfrage für ein Foto habe ich schon gestellt, mal sehen ob Sie mir eins sendet.

Hello! Wie ist Ihr Tag? Mein Name ist Milyausha.
Ich bin 28. Ich bin eine alleinstehende Frau. Ich habe eine College-Ausbildung. Ich habe keine Kinder. Ich mochte jemanden, mit dem wir einander verstehen wird, und tauschen Sie Meinungen zu finden. Ich mochte einen treuen, zuverlassigen, fürsorglichen Mann, eine gesunde Lebensweise zu treffen. Welche sind fur den Komfort des Hauses und den Komfort, der die warme Beziehungen und das gegenseitige Verstandnis wichtig schatzt. Bereit, eine Familie zu schaffen. Ich werde nicht um Spiele zu spielen. Ich will ein ernsthafter Mann, der auch nicht mit mir spielen wird. Sie erreichen mich unter meiner Email Adresse schreiben. Ich werde auf deinen Brief warten. Mein mailbox: millirahma@yahoo.com Mit den besten Wunschen Milyausha

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [65.54.190.92] (helo=bay0-omc2-s17.bay0.hotmail.com)
     by mx37.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1)
     id 1S69k0-00085i-00
     for XXXX@web.de; Sat, 10 Mar 2012 01:00:56 +0100
Received: from BAY156-DS12 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:59:57 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [186.32.125.84]
X-Originating-Email: [viios@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY156-ds12E0E90A72F33A2C170F11A5540@phx.gbl>
To: <XXXX@web.de>
Reply-To: rmilya@yahoo.com
Subject: I will wait for your answer
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:00:31 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
     type="multipart/alternative";
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_20CB6E4F.706446B9"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8064.206
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V14.0.8064.206
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Mar 2012 23:59:57.0680 (UTC) FILETIME=[BB1A3F00:01CCFE50]
Return-Path: viios@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Milyausha <millirahma@yahoo.com> <viios@hotmail.com> <cochelo321@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. März 2012 um 14:32

Mail über El Salvador   hä?

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	186.32.125.84
Decimal:	3122691412
Hostname:	186.32.125.84
ISP:	Newcom Limited
Organization:	Newcom Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	La Libertad
City:	Nueva San Salvador
Latitude:	13.6769
Longitude:	-89.2797 

Zitat:
from BAY156-DS12 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:59:57 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [186.32.125.84]
Reply-To: rmilya@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:00:31 -0500
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pontidriver
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Duisburg
Re: Milyausha <millirahma@yahoo.com> <viios@hotmail.com> <cochelo321@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 11. März 2012 um 01:37

Hello XXXX!
As you probably already knew, wrote to you???. I am very glad to receive your letter.
I apologize for the delay in my response, but I think it's the last time.
I'm really happy that you wrote to me!
Also, I hope that my email was a big surprise for you as well as for me!
Is this true?
I want to tell you why I decided to use the internet! The fact that my girlfriend Elena,
found a future husband through the Internet! Her husband's name - Harry, and she moved in with him to live in Australia!
Elena and Harry are very happy together! I see and I know how much they are happy, and I'm very happy for them!
You now probably have a question: Why did not I found a Russian man?
I will be very serious and frank, and I will answer you that I had a friend from Russia from my City and I loved him very much!
But he found another girl for herself! I also know that he very much liked to drink alcohol,
how many people in Russia, maybe you know about this?! I do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes!
I just do not have any bad habits! I also want to carry it to my friend Elena!
It also has no bad habits, and the people of Europe, and Australia very much appreciate it in women, as well as their own!
You respect women? Elena has chosen his friend Harry from Australia, as it is able to speak and write in English,
and I also know how to speak it and write in English, and I also like her, decided to find a man from abroad,
and when I saw your profile, then immediately decided to write to you.
So, I really want to tell you more about yourself! I - 28 years.
I was born on April 7, 1983 Smiley What is your birthday?
By nationality I am Russian girl. My religion - Christianity. I believe in God Jesus.
I have never been married and I have no children. I - a sensitive, kind, thoughtful. Here are a few definitions
who can tell me my family and friends - kind, funny, clever and intelligent,
purposeful, sociable. Now I want to tell you about the city where I live! Smiley The name of my city - Elabuga.
Elabuga is 800 kilometers from our Russian Capital - Moscow.
Elabuga - one of the most beautiful cities of Russia. And I very much love my beautiful city!
In our city there are many beautiful streets and attractions. You probably know,
that we have here in Russia is often cold, and our weather often causes people to dress in warm clothes!?
Tell us about your weather! My favorite season of the year - summer! When the sun is very bright and I can hear the birds singing!
It's very romantic! Do you like summer? Smiley Also, I really want to tell you about my education.
I studied at the Medical University. I graduated from university in 2005, it was in university, I learned a good anlgiysky language
and I can speak English without any problems! But I think I will still make mistakes! =)
And if we analyze these errors together, I can speak English even better!
I hope that you will not refuse my help?? Smiley So forgive me in advance if I make mistakes!!
You forgive me? Smiley
I also want to say that after the completion of university, I poluchila Diploma specialty "Medical Biochemistry".
But unfortunately I was unable to continue his career Medina, because here in Russia,
as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job of my specialty.
And now I am working as a waitress in a bar, though I'm a doctor by training ... I really like to work in our bar,
and our visitors - very good people. I also want to tell you that I have access to the Internet!
The computer, which is located in the cabinet of our boss of our bar. The fact that I do not have a computer in my house
and I'm forced to use a computer of my boss.
I wrote so much! I never thought that I could tell you so much and write!
I finish my e-mail to you. I'll be grateful if you also tell us about yourself!
I would like you to tell me about your family, it is really big is your family?
O my friend, I forgot to tell you that my weight is 54 kg and my height - 172 centimeters!
Also send me your weight, height, tell us about your city where you live, I've never been in other countries!
And I'll be very glad to know your country anymore!
I hope to see your answer soon! I add my photo, and I hope that you find her attractive! Smiley
While!
I hope very soon to see your answer!!
   Care,
      Sincerely,
         Your new Russian friend, Milyausha.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [76.13.13.40] (helo=smtp101.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
     by mx44.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1)
     id 1S6SH3-0002Z4-00
     for XXXX@web.de; Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:48:17 +0100
Received: (qmail 72047 invoked from network); 10 Mar 2012 19:48:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  t-Type;
  Uk+u2TPN53XAw=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1331408896; bh=5f2XB0wgAtzyEeesQsy7ppsrVw7gguwUHzZISGmw2+Y=; :Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; Jn4BZYtDaFm/c=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: YDfB.l8VM1lFV0YFeZ1AtN.SjDrPiscX7SWEnITPuIGgkKu
7bgUkelXzhcZ_OQ54S_5v7QDbLeqQMjscl5yzqZIhnouLuonObQSNSE34gzB
jRHLMm86WjUvc4l6W4D5YdCECMGhw15JfrWPxwFnN4QbmHWG6UN6MNVDv_BF
BMWUXWpujX3Uw3CwRdX_EYFWQrpXptJR22hRmTttf9mADyaiOyxQ8D0L1OC4
4ZNwgKDedDJcS9ph0zDbUBaDlUNsojmOWEOKRiCAGdcUZBbVcNzcFl2p6ni1
Lp0rAVYatGfBIfGBs9apB7HXdIxvwOvTUghSurcYL5jZUkxSEFzwq1TULhkF
qOyF.7jLbWn5tjq0V6dag0hjZKk0SpOQg0PPKcoP.ZUBdmm.C.oB6
X-Yahoo-SMTP: DauYTR2swBBC9e_nyXw6zfcYLjz4ukM-
Received: from [15.0.0.6] (millirahma@66.80.35.248 with plain)
        by smtp101.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Mar 2012 11:48:14 -0800 PST
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:46:01 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1616653235.20120310224601@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX@web.de
Subject: Hello XXXX!
In-Reply-To: n.cinetic.de>
References: n.cinetic.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------69D16113838AB6"
Return-Path: millirahma@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wikingmetal
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Antwort #3 - 11. März 2012 um 01:48

Über die USA eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
66.80.35.248 - Geoinformation
IP-Adresse	66.80.35.248
Gastgeber	IP-66-80-35-248.bos.megapath.net
Lage	 US, Vereinigte Staaten
City	Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Organisation	MegaPath Networks
ISP	MegaPath Networks
AS-Nummer	AS4565 MegaPath Networks Inc.
Breite	33 ° 67'93 "nördliche Breite
Länge	117 ° 90'55 "West
Abstand	10651,22 km (6.618,36 Meilen) 

Zitat:
Received: from [15.0.0.6] (millirahma@66.80.35.248 with plain)
        by smtp101.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Mar 2012 11:48:14 -0800 PST
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:46:01 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ohje
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Traunstein
Antwort #5 - 14. März 2012 um 10:38

Hallo, ich kenne sie auch schon. Mail vom 09.03.2012 von dieser Addresse:
Me Milyausha [cochelo321@hotmail.com]

Hello! Wie ist Ihr Tag? Mein Name ist Milyausha.
Ich bin 28. Ich bin eine alleinstehende Frau. Ich habe eine College-Ausbildung. Ich habe keine Kinder.
Ich mochte jemanden, mit dem wir einander verstehen wird, und tauschen Sie Meinungen zu finden.
Ich mochte einen treuen, zuverlassigen, fürsorglichen Mann, eine gesunde Lebensweise zu treffen.
Welche sind fur den Komfort des Hauses und den Komfort, der die warme Beziehungen und das gegenseitige Verstandnis wichtig schatzt. Bereit, eine Familie zu schaffen.
Ich werde nicht um Spiele zu spielen. Ich will ein ernsthafter Mann, der auch nicht mit mir spielen wird.
Sie erreichen mich unter meiner Mail Adresse schreiben. Ich werde auf deinen Brief warten.
Mein mailbox: millirahma@yahoo.com
Mit den besten Wunschen Milyausha.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ohje
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 14. März 2012 um 10:42

Ich bekomme schon gerne von so schönen blonden Frauen eine eMail!  Durchgedreht

Hello XXX!
As you probably already knew, wrote to you???. I am very glad to receive your letter.
I apologize for the delay in my response, but I think it's the last time.
I'm really happy that you wrote to me!
Also, I hope that my email was a big surprise for you as well as for me!
Is this true?
I want to tell you why I decided to use the internet! The fact that my girlfriend Elena,
found a future husband through the Internet! Her husband's name - Harry, and she moved in with him to live in Australia!
Elena and Harry are very happy together! I see and I know how much they are happy, and I'm very happy for them!
You now probably have a question: Why did not I found a Russian man?
I will be very serious and frank, and I will answer you that I had a friend from Russia from my City and I loved him very much!
But he found another girl for herself! I also know that he very much liked to drink alcohol,
how many people in Russia, maybe you know about this?! I do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes!
I just do not have any bad habits! I also want to carry it to my friend Elena!
It also has no bad habits, and the people of Europe, and Australia very much appreciate it in women, as well as their own!
You respect women? Elena has chosen his friend Harry from Australia, as it is able to speak and write in English,
and I also know how to speak it and write in English, and I also like her, decided to find a man from abroad,
and when I saw your profile, then immediately decided to write to you.
So, I really want to tell you more about yourself! I - 28 years.
I was born on April 7, 1983 Smiley What is your birthday?
By nationality I am Russian girl. My religion - Christianity. I believe in God Jesus.
I have never been married and I have no children. I - a sensitive, kind, thoughtful. Here are a few definitions
who can tell me my family and friends - kind, funny, clever and intelligent,
purposeful, sociable. Now I want to tell you about the city where I live! Smiley The name of my city - Elabuga.
Elabuga is 800 kilometers from our Russian Capital - Moscow.
Elabuga - one of the most beautiful cities of Russia. And I very much love my beautiful city!
In our city there are many beautiful streets and attractions. You probably know,
that we have here in Russia is often cold, and our weather often causes people to dress in warm clothes!?
Tell us about your weather! My favorite season of the year - summer! When the sun is very bright and I can hear the birds singing!
It's very romantic! Do you like summer? Smiley Also, I really want to tell you about my education.
I studied at the Medical University. I graduated from university in 2005, it was in university, I learned a good anlgiysky language
and I can speak English without any problems! But I think I will still make mistakes! =)
And if we analyze these errors together, I can speak English even better!
I hope that you will not refuse my help?? Smiley So forgive me in advance if I make mistakes!!
You forgive me? Smiley
I also want to say that after the completion of university, I poluchila Diploma specialty "Medical Biochemistry".
But unfortunately I was unable to continue his career Medina, because here in Russia,
as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job of my specialty.
And now I am working as a waitress in a bar, though I'm a doctor by training ... I really like to work in our bar,
and our visitors - very good people. I also want to tell you that I have access to the Internet!
The computer, which is located in the cabinet of our boss of our bar. The fact that I do not have a computer in my house
and I'm forced to use a computer of my boss.
I wrote so much! I never thought that I could tell you so much and write!
I finish my e-mail to you. I'll be grateful if you also tell us about yourself!
I would like you to tell me about your family, it is really big is your family?
O my friend, I forgot to tell you that my weight is 54 kg and my height - 172 centimeters!
Also send me your weight, height, tell us about your city where you live, I've never been in other countries!
And I'll be very glad to know your country anymore!
I hope to see your answer soon! I add my photo, and I hope that you find her attractive! Smiley
While!
I hope very soon to see your answer!!
   Care,
      Sincerely,
         Your new Russian friend, Milyausha.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ohje
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 14. März 2012 um 10:46

Ich habe Ihr geschrieben, dass ich etwas entäuscht bin, das sie auf meine eMail nicht richtig eingegangen ist!
eMail kam am 12.03.2012

Hello my friend XXXX!
I am glad to receive your answer again! This is very interesting for me to read your messages
thanks to them we learn more about each other! And I am more and more I hear about you.
My friend, you probably want to know about the nature and purpose of our correspondence??
I want to tell you that I decided to get acquainted through the Internet thanks to my friend Elena,
which a year ago he met a foreigner Harry Wilson, as I have already told you about earlier.
Perhaps in the future we'll be together, I want you to know
for me, marriage is very important! And for me it is very important!
For you, it is also important? I want that if we think about it, we must approach this rationally and wisely!
Because marriage is so much more! Do you agree with me?
I hope you will agree with me, and this fact is also important for you. Please tell me about it, okay?
But I think we need to know more about each other!
My very dear friend, I wanted to tell you about my family. I have a big family!
My family consists of many people - my mother Klara, my daddy Pavel.
I also have two sisters. It's - Marina and Mariya. My sister Marina - 21 years.
But Mariya - a younger sister and her 10 years! By profession, my mother - a clerk in a store, and my dad is an engineer in a shoe factory.
My sister Marina - a university student, she is studying for a lawyer, and Mariya - schoolgirl.
Our family lives without scandals and conflicts, we have a very good relationship and understanding of each other in our family!
Our parents gave us a good education. I am very pleased and proud of my parents!
I also want to tell you that I live with my family in one apartment.
And I think that parents need to know about my dating! And of course I told them all about you!
I told them that you're a good man, and they really responded positively to our knowledge with you!
I have a happy family, parents like me, want me to find a decent man and was happy with it!
I also told you that I am working as a waitress in a bar in Elabuga. This is - a beautiful and comfortable bar.
My working hours from 10:00 to 22:00.
I am very interested to learn more about your work and what you do in your spare time?
During my free time with my friends we go out for a walk into town, we like to sit together in the cafe.
I love my girlfriend very much, especially my best girlfriend Elena. It is like a sister to me! Elena,
I worked as a waitress at the bar. I also want to tell you that Elena and Harry live in Elabuga now.
Elena visited Harry in Australia, she went there in order to understand exactly whether they like each other!
And I remember very well, as Elena was happy at that time. They lived together as much as 2 months in Australia.
And then they drove us here in Russia! Elena said Harry, which is very bored at his home and parents!
And that very much wants to introduce his birthplace and parents! They are very happy together,
they love each other very much, and I envy Elena and Harry! Smiley And of course in his spare time we meet and walk together!
And it is very fun! We are very good friends! I've already told you
I regret that I have never been in other countries! All the time I'm just at home and in your city! Smiley
I need to finish my email to you, I hope that we will continue to correspond with each other,
and you tell me a lot more about yourself! I'll try to tell me as much as possible in future e-mails!
I hope you understand my questions and answer them. I want to know more about your country,
please tell me about your family, your friends. "HI" to you from my family,
my friends and from Elena and Harry as well. I hope to see your reply soon. Until ...

YOUR RUSSIAN FRIEND
           Milyausha!

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ohje
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 14. März 2012 um 10:49

Mein Blonder Hase schreibt mir am 13.03. gleich zurück! 
Man könnte fast meinen, ihre Gefühle sind nicht echt, da Sie wieder nicht auf meine eMail eingegangen ist!
Durchgedreht

Hello XXXX!
How are you? My business is fine! Smiley Thanks for your response to my last email!
I think it's very wonderful that we write to each other,
because from our messages we learn about each other more and more!
I am very interested in our correspondence, it is very interesting to know you, your life and your country!
I read your letter with great pleasure! Well, I hope
it would be interesting to let you know about my hobbies I like to listen to Russian and foreign music.
From Russian musical executors I like to listen to songs from the following groups: 'Zemfira', 'Splin', 'Ariya', 'BI 2'.
Have you heard about this musical groups? From the foreign executors I like to listen 'Bon Jovi', 'U2', 'Cranberries',
'Scorpions', 'Elton John', and so on ...
Generally, I like to listen good and modern music, what music do you like?
I would be interested to know about it. Please tell me, okay?
Of the movies I like to watch comedies, fantastic films, romanticism and so on ...
But a huge impression I have from movie 'Lord of the Rings', 'Harry Potter'.
I hope that you have seen these movies? But the impression was very special to me after the movie 'The Patriot'
the main actor - Mel Gibson, which describes the war between England and America.
The film vividly shows the patriotism and love for the motherland! This is a very important quality
which should have all the people in the world! Really? I hope you watched this movie also
and that you have had an excellent experience of watching this film.
In my opinion, Mel Gibson played a role as a very talented actor! I enjoyed watching the film 'Trade'
it is very sensual and instructive film for all youth. Also I liked the film 'Me, Myself and Irene' with the comic actor Jim Carrey Smiley
I hope you watched this funny movie Smiley From fiction I liked film 'Planet of the Apes'
this is a very interesting movie in my opinion. I also want to tell you that I love to read books
especially the literature of Russian writers: Tolstoy, Chehov, Pushkin, and so on.
But I was in great awe of reading a book by Stephen King 'Dark Tower', in my opinion, this is a very interesting book,
where the main hero Roland purposeful man, he goes to the dark tower
and I like the quality of Roland's - commitment! I consider these important qualities in any man.
I hope that you agree with me? About the food ... Well, my favorite foods: fried potatoes, various types of soups,
Also I like meat, and I do not want to hide it from you Smiley I really like fish and chicken, you like chicken?
It's very tasty! I also like pizza. Especially the pizza with cheese. I love fruits and vegetables, especially
lemons, apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers and so on, there is a lot of vitamins. Do you like to cook?
I cook very well, my family and friends are very fond of my dishes Smiley
I also wanted to tell you about my favorite form of sports, I like sports very much, you love sports?
In the winter I like skiing. I also like to play volleyball. But most of all I like aerobics,
we are with my friend Elena, in his spare time visiting the aerobics classes, I believe,
that this kind of sport helps to support my body in good shape. I also wanted to tell you
I like to dance different dances! Have you ever danced with a girl? Smiley It's so attractive and beautiful!
I am sure that you want to dance with me! Smiley It would be great! Perhaps in the future,
we will be able to dance with you, it would be cool!
Get a hobby! I like to collect various beautiful female magazines,
the style of women's lives ... For a small period of time, I have a large collection of different magazines.
Simply, I like to read the best magazines.
I would like to tell you about my dreams. I have a dream to drive a car in the future, it would be very cool and interesting.
But I want to say that our family has no car, and for us it is very expensive,
but our father said that probably within a year we will allow our family to buy a car,
and maybe I'll learn to drive a car Smiley Or maybe you'll teach me in the future!? Smiley
Incidentally, my parents and friends ask about you Smiley Especially my parents, I told my parents,
that you are a decent and good man, my parents are very pleased to meet you on the Internet and our relations.
My parents wish us good relations in the future, and perhaps in the future we will be together in your country and I am sure
that we will be a magnificent pair Smiley I would love to live abroad, but with a man whom I trust,
with a man who will not betray me! Do you understand?
But remember! We must know each other as much as possible, and more! It is very important to me!
As I told you earlier, we need to know more about each of our emails.
Dear! I also want to tell you that I would like to speak to you on the phone and hope
it's a good idea! I want to hear your voice, and I hope that you will want to hear my voice too!
But unfortunately, I have no phone in our apartment, because a year ago we moved to a new home
and it is not equipped with a telephone line. but it will be possible soon, maybe in a few months we will have a phone.
Also, I want to tell you that I asked my director about using the phone in the bar,
But my director told me that the phone needs a bar solely for the purpose that it served the needs of the customers!
director told me that the bar staff can not use the phone the bar for our individual goals. I was not much hurt: (
I'll take a cell from somebody of my friends, if I have such an opportunity. At this time, I do not have your personal cell phone.
He broke down and I passed it in for repair. His long repair because there was broken some sort of a rare spare ...
This is - a difficult situation with the phone. From this, I thought, and concluded,
and I'll call you from Elabuga Telegraph City, this is the best option!
My dear, you can give me your phone number and I can call you from the Telegraph Cities
please give me your phone number, right?
I have a great desire to hear your voice and I hope that you will want to hear my voice as well.
Please send me your phone number in your next e-mail, right?? Please do not forget it!
I can not believe I wrote you such a great e-mail.
I hope that you will be interested to read it and know more about me! I would be grateful to you,
If you write to me in your next e-mail about your hobbies, hobby, and what kind of music do you prefer?
What kind of movies? What is your favorite color?? My favorite color is blue, it calms me.
Well, let me to finish my post.
Incidentally, my parents, my sisters and my friends ask me to said again you very much 'HI' from them!
I'll wait for your next email! Please contact me as soon as possible! Good?

PS: I still want to add that I'll call you later. If I call you with the Telegraph Cities
get it in about 2 weeks!! I have to be extra money for our conversation.
I will soon give my salary, and as soon as I get money I'll call you soon!
Or maybe my cell phone will be repaired quickly, then I can hear your voice sooner than 2 weeks Smiley

Your dear friend!
       Milyausha!!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2012 um 13:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #9 - 07. September 2018 um 17:49

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Ksusha Belousova [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden