Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Aston <astonmathews@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2108 mal)

gelimaus
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bernsdorf
Aston <astonmathews@yahoo.co.uk>
08. März 2012 um 17:00

astonmathews27
2/7/2012 1:44:06 PM
Hi Angel.

First of all, let me ask how did you escape from Heaven, your kind of angelic beauty,
smile and lovely face is supposed to be in Heaven not earth, i most confess you are
so beautiful. Saw your profile, By your beauty, maybe i could say a Little love from
a pretty woman like you could bring so much joy to the world. Am Aston Mathews, am
from England. I am a man of great virtue, honest, intelligent, loyal, very
kindheartedand trustworthy, wellmannered, good listener, and generous. I'd love to
know about you.

Am from Sidney Australia, but grew up in England.

I have never been married and have no kids, I am an Engineer (Civil Engineer) and i
have my own small construction company here in England. i travel alot, I am an
independent man who love working and planning, and wish to meet a lovely woman who
will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together. I don't smoke,
but sometime take Social drink. I travel alot, because of my kind of job. been to few
countries. Am 45 year's old. what can you tell me about your self?

Send me you email address so i can send you some of me pics

You can add me on messenger: astonmathews so that we can get to know each other
better.

Aston Mathews.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

2/8/2012 3:42:00 PM
Hi Angel.

thanks for your reply. U really made my day by replying me and U
make me feel honored and i really wanna know and learn about you,
distance cannot stop us from meeting if chemistry is on our side,
really wanna use this opportunity to make you understand you are
my first search and interest.

I will like to know U better and build a relationship with U. I am
the only child of my parents. Mum and Dad re both dead and I still
feel the pains each time I think about them, but that not
withstanding Life goes on. Pls Tell me more about Urself .......
Once again I appreciate and am Waiting to hear from you. I care.
I will love to know how you want to be contacted for a convenient
conversation waiting on your response soon.

Aston Mathews.

Über Email:

Von: Aston Mathews [mailto:astonmathews@yahoo.co.uk] 
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Februar 2012 11:41
An: xxxxx
Betreff: ME NEW ANGEL

My Dear beautiful Angel, it's so great reading from you once again. How are you doing and how's your day? Am from England, but grew up in Australia. 

I have never been married and have no kids, I am an Engineer (Civil Engineer) and i have my own small construction company here in England. i travel alot, I am an independent man who love working and planning, and wish to meet a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink. I travel alot, because of my kind of job. been to few countries. what can you tell me about your self? Marisa, you are such a pretty woman.

i do not care if you are older than me because age is nothing but a number. 

Thank God you said you are single (smiling) i think i like you, who knows, we could developed and might lead to something else. (smiling)
First of all, let me ask how did you escape from Heaven, your kind of angelic beauty, smile and lovely face is supposed to be in Heaven not earth, i most confess you are so beautiful. Saw your profile, By your beauty, maybe i could say a Little love from a pretty woman like you could bring so much joy to the world. I am a man of great virtue, honest, intelligent, loyal, very kindheartedand trustworthy, wellmannered, good listener, and generous. I'd love to know about you. 

Plese dont break my heart.

I sent a pic of me to you, i hope you like it.

lots of love,
Aston Mathews.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012 09:48
Betreff: GOOD MORNING LOVE

Hey Hunny Bunny xxxxx, I kept smiling when reading your email.Honestly, I still seeing a person thinking, loving, careful, sincere in i.u family really hope that he would meet one day as my heart I drag thee.
From my end, here is a little hectic, as I'm rounding my assignment of contract with the company that I work after an 8 year term of duration and management of all necessary documentation.

Please feel so on the name is Marisa was due to an error of translation of google I swear, I don't know that someone named Marisa and I have never met, so please dont call me a lier again because hate lies I. Ok?

By Please send me some pictures.

and my note of the construction company and trying to make ends meet... you know what I mean!....
My baby, baby I do not know how express the conflicting emotions that have grown like a storm through my heart. What a wonderful beginning. I find you, excharging messages of electronic mail, online chat, confessing my love, the feelings that I felt for you all the time started to go. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear? What more can a man tell women who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the heat of her through the great distance to the? It separates? You really have no idea what I feel for you. Sitting here, thinking drives me crazy and want you more.

Try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling is afraid but in peace, butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I've only dreamed of. I never thought that it had the capacity to love anyone now, even on the internet. At best, I'm starting to love you now. However, continues to mature, grow beyond the scope of my heart. It seems that it has become the fiber of my soul, the reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way I feel, set here and looking at your photos and look in the eye. I would like to meet you someday and I thinl both of us can work the first communication, 100% trust mutual and mutually allowing to know everything and how we feel.

First I have to say that you are very very beautiful, I like everything about it. Your eyes are charming, cute nose, pretty lips and a charming smile. As before, ask how he escaped from the sky? (Smiling) I am just here looking at you and yet I can not help it. For your emails, so interesting and pleasant sound, I want to come to you and know everything about that if you only give me the opportunity.
I feel about her past life is all about making mistakes, but the good thing is that we make mistakes to make a lots of things and be stronger. Who knows, could be her Prince charming just around the corner, walking closer to you and to sweep away his adjustment. They just believe.

I think I like both and look at the pictures, I see that I'm starting to fall for you. I would like to be close. Anything can happen to my dear; Distance can never be a problem. 

I decided to become a civil engineer because my dad was a civil engineer and has always been my dream and I loved buildings. On my vacation, I have no plans to before, but now that I have found of you, I think that they will come to see you. 

Love, Aston Mathews.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012 21:08
Betreff: GOOD DAY ME SUNSHINE

My Angel xxxxx,

How was your day? mine was very hectic and stressful at work today, thought about you all day long at work and to my surprise as i came home i saw two unread messages from my angel sent from God above to me alone.

I want to grow old with you because it is possible, what matters is what i feel for you in my heart.

Age is not a number to me so i dont care about your age even if you are a 10 years old tomorrow i will still love you for the way you are.

I have 3houses around the world: 1 in London, Australia and America and i will not mind buying another in germany because i love you dearly. As for social aspect i am a very respectable and honourable man over here in U.K and i do not have any friends because me ex and last girlfriend i had slept with my best friend just 4days before our marriage so i cut of all my friends it is better that way apart from that i will be very proud and my head will be held high whenever we are outside and i will be very happy and telling anybody that you are my one and only angel ok? As far as what i feel for you is real i dont care what people may say but all i care is in making you happy now and always.

Well i wont say i am that rich or so wealthy but i have far more than enough to take care of me you and 4 other people.

I have never and will never hit a woman because i promised my mother before she died that i will never hit a woman and i am a man of my words.

I was raised in Sydney in Australia, my parents died in a car crash and it was such a disaster for me but i had to buckle up and trained myself till this day because i am a man.
I cant find any young girl in london because they are all the same my angel. its been a year now that i ever loved any lady since when my ex girfriend slept with my best friend i have no friend and no relationship with any lady. They are all after my money and not love.
I own my own small engineering company, looking to expand it very soon and own a bigger one, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

Baby I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. What a wonderful beginning. Me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear? What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. Setting here, looking at your pic drives me crazy and making want you more and more. 

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling scary but at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody right now, not even on the internet. As much as am beginning to love you right now. Yet, it's continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way i feel, setting here and staring at your pics and look at your eyes.  

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your feelings. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

You said you do not want to hurt me well you just did by your previous mail but i refuse to be letdown.

I will fight for you to any extence and if it means that i will have to fight to get you with my last breath Cristina baby i swear i will, if loving you is a crime then i am ready to be jailed for life.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Well i have to call my caretaker of my house in Australia and then be ready for work but if i can chat with you before leaving the house then no problem.

Please send me more pictures of you baby and your lovely house.

Love Always,
Aston Mathews. 

Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012 21:16
An:xxxxx
Betreff: GOOD DAY ME LOVE

My Angel xxxxx,

How was your day? mine was very hectic and stressful at work today, thought about you all day long at work and to my surprise as i came home i saw two unread messages from my angel sent from God above to me alone.

I want to grow old with you because it is possible, what matters is what i feel for you in my heart.

Age is not a number to me so i dont care about your age even if you are a 10 years old tomorrow i will still love you for the way you are.

I have 3houses around the world: 1 in London, Australia and America and i will not mind buying another in germany because i love you dearly. As for social aspect i am a very respectable and honourable man over here in U.K and i do not have any friends because me ex and last girlfriend i had slept with my best friend just 4days before our marriage so i cut of all my friends it is better that way apart from that i will be very proud and my head will be held high whenever we are outside and i will be very happy and telling anybody that you are my one and only angel ok? As far as what i feel for you is real i dont care what people may say but all i care is in making you happy now and always.

Well i wont say i am that rich or so wealthy but i have far more than enough to take care of me you and 4 other people.

I have never and will never hit a woman because i promised my mother before she died that i will never hit a woman and i am a man of my words.

I was raised in Sydney in Australia, my parents died in a car crash and it was such a disaster for me but i had to buckle up and trained myself till this day because i am a man.
I cant find any young girl in london because they are all the same my angel. its been a year now that i ever loved any lady since when my ex girfriend slept with my best friend i have no friend and no relationship with any lady. They are all after my money and not love.
I own my own small engineering company, looking to expand it very soon and own a bigger one, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

Baby I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. What a wonderful beginning. Me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear? What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. Setting here, looking at your pic drives me crazy and making want you more and more. 

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling scary but at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody right now, not even on the internet. As much as am beginning to love you right now. Yet, it's continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way i feel, setting here and staring at your pics and look at your eyes.  

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your feelings. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

I will fight for you to any extence and if it means that i will have to fight to get you with my last breath Angelika baby i swear i will, if loving you is a crime then i am ready to be jailed for life.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Well i have to call my caretaker of my house in Australia and then be ready for work but if i can chat with you before leaving the house then no problem.

Please send me more pictures of you baby and your lovely house.

Love Always,
Aston Mathews. 

Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2012 11:25
Betreff: ALREADY MISING YOU BABY

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me smile like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for so long is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I love you, Angelika, for everything you are. 

Love always,
Aston Mathews.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012 13:01
An: xxxxxx
Betreff: Re: from xxxxx

Happy valentines day baby!

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012 20:10
Betreff: Dear xxxx

Dear xxxxx,
When I am speak with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

Please send me your number so i can give you a call and hear your lovely voice baby.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.
Yours,
Aston Mathews.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012 07:24
Betreff: Re: 

Good Morning me love, please what have i done to you? you dont reply or even send me an email anymore, why?

Am so sorry if i ever hurt you in anyways.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012 09:29
Betreff: MY BABY I MISS YOU SO MUCH

My baby i had a very stressfull day at work baby, dont worry you should know that i dont care about any woman what so ever apart from you me love, so please dtop saying all that.

I thought of you all through out working and you are always on my mind 247.

You know i will soon be traveling down to India in Asia  for a contract payment so i am trying to rush and round up all i have to do over here in U.K because once i come back to England i will be off to Germany to come and see the  most precious person in my life which are My Lovely Angelika ok?

Please call me on me mobile number if you dont want to give me your number: +44-871-915-2195
Yes the number i gave you is my personal cell phone number which i do not even give my clients but i gave you because i love you dearly.

Soon or later we will be 
together.All i see is you
though you are away from me.

My love for you is 
unending, i miss you
babe. a distance you are from me
all i have is your image.

though apart from each other
like distance stars&moon 
but together we are in heart.

you are my sunshine, was in the dark
now i see,Nearer to you i come.soon or later
will be with you.You enlightened me in darkness
but now i see.

Distance has kept us apart from
each other but together will be,
together we will be.
My love for you is unending.

Lots of Love.
Aston Mathews.

Der Rest spielte sich telefonisch ab, bis hin zur Geldforderung. Ich habe dann abgebrochen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. März 2012 um 23:01 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30216/afr40001 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Aston <astonmathews@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 08. März 2012 um 17:18

@ gelimaus

Hallo und Smiley

Hast du auch die Header von den Mails? Wo du die Header findest steht hier: Header erkennen 

Ansonsten bitte die Boardregeln lesen, dann immer nur eine Mail plus Header und Bilder pro Beitrag posten. 

Und bitte Kinder unter 16 Jahren auf den Bildern unkenntlich machen, danke.  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2012 um 17:20 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 08. März 2012 um 17:32

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2012 um 17:37 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 10. März 2012 um 22:50

Mit der gleichen Email-Adresse ist der Komiker auch auf Facebook zu finden:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002961695135

Dort benutzt er zum Scammen allerdings ein Bild des Nollywood-Schauspielers Van Vicker aus Ghana.  Augenrollen

http://www.ghanalifestyle.com/2011/08/30/van-vicker-sets-for-new-record/

Zitat:
Aston Mathews

Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik      

Amy Grant

Aktivitäten und Interessen
Sonstiges      
Australia

Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. März 2012 um 23:00 von zapparella »