Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maya <maya.bance101@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2218 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Maya <maya.bance101@gmail.com>
05. März 2012 um 01:15

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
SoulSister4u0

Beuatiful apple seek mr right
I am a:    34 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-80
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

If you are interested in a true romance based on truth, trust, loyalty, and personal integrity then you should contact me The best place is wherever we can be happy. I surround myself with beauty since I am very visual and tactile and find pleasure in something as simple as running my hand along the curve on a fine piece of furniture Did I mention that I am sensual? I make decisions quickly, know what I want and expect you to be open and honest with me. If this scares you, stop here. I am a Christian and am not interested in games. I am seeking a man who can converse seriously or just be a "warm, cuddly fuzzy" who will curl up and watch a good movie once in a while. The man who is willing to take a few chances, share a little excitement, has the freedom to take trips or is in a business that requires travel, knows how to handle business and still put his home and Lady first, doesn't like to argue or fuss, and thinks the best place is wherever we can be happy, could become quite happy with me. I expect to be treated as a lady in public and dislike any type of scene
I’m looking for:

Loving and passionate.Loving and passionate.Loving and passionate.Loving and passionate.Loving and passionate
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:   Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Virgo Virgo

Zitat:
From: SoulSister4u0 34 yr-old woman, San Ramon, California USA

Hello

How are you doing and hope this email finds you well.My name is Maya Bance, new to this internet dating scheme and as on my first day surfing, i checked your profile and it seem very interesting,fascinated and i was indeed intrigued and so id wanted to say Hi if you don't mind.Check out my profile and if interested,kindly drop me a line on maya.bance101@gmail.com

Thank you Maya
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2023 um 20:56 von Webmaster » 
Grund:  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Maya <maya.bance101@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. März 2012 um 01:19

Hello

How are you doing and Hope you doing Quite Good as i am. Well i do very much appreciate for your correspondant with me and Its very Adorable.Well you seem and sound very Fascinated,unique,intruded and interesting and most of all you sound very trustworthy and thats extremely the type of man i prolong to meet and spend the rest of my life with you and i would like to take is Opportunity to let you more about me and the kind of personality i am.

Well , Am from a Mixed christian home , As i said im a Native African Where as my mom was a full blooded African as well as My father who was a chiefIn Africa. as well.They met in a convention and they fell in love got married and brought me into this world.What a miracle and i do very much Thank them very much for bringing me into Existence... I am Currently working in an orphanage in Africa Ghana as i  everschooled there and granduated from school last 8 months but Then My Main Ambitions is to be  a fashion designer  and have degree in Accounting too, I did some schooling in the states and it was really a nice Experience.I Have been single for so many years after i have been betrayed and lied by a man  however, i believe such is life and thats how life should be.One must definately faces the chanllenges and trials in life and i believe those trials make u stronger mentally and emotionally.

Here am i, single and seriously seeking a long lasting trust relatonship which will lead me into marriage. I'm sick and tired with Games and i deeply believe life is too short for any games.And i believe its now time for me to settle down with the right man for my life. i believe life without a man is like a river without a source.You are never sure of what’s round the next bend ,It might be a blessing,it might be a new friend Could be something good,Might bring you some joy As something could hit, and overwhelm you, when you least expect it so dont make what happened to you in the past prevents you from achieving ur sweet dreams GodAlmighty has planned for you ,in every society we have good and bad people so we should not see every person as BAD cos of what one or the fellow has done to us,nothing in this life is easy to achieve but may be some one may be Lucky to have everything to him or herself at ease without any suffering but others are not,they will have to go throgth a lot before they can achive what God Almighty has planned for them but we should always count on God and we will be BLESSED with what we have been Looking for,so with God all things are possible so i will never give up in life and i know this time am on my right way and am not on here for games and plays cos most people on here are on here for games and plays and if you are on here for games and plays ,pls dont try to get to contact me back cos am not on here for games and plays and i know and hope and believe that you arent on here for games and if you know you are truely and really interested ..

I would like you to know a little more about me,and life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don't want anymore hurt or pains,I want to find a man, who wants a relationship based on TruthTrue Love not Just love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty!!!! I want to be able to do anything to make him happy, because of True Love ....I want to feel EXCITED when we Kiss!! When we Hug!! When we Hold hands while we are in public or our home....I'm a realist,i lost my father when i was at a tender age.i grew up with my mother ,i really don;t have anyone close to me in my life Except her and now presently am all alone and it's only the almighty God that's keeping me alive....I am also not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul, than money!! Yes, money is nice, but it can't buyTrue and real love.I just want it to be, that anything we were to own, as ours, not mine or yours. Yes, I know that there are somethings that will be mine, and he's, but do you know what I mean? I want to be able to spoil him" by opening a door for him, or carrying things for him, taking his shoes off when he's back from work,for no special reason, but that I care for him..... I too, have been hurt by the opposite , but I don't hold it against other men. I hope that we can get to know each other better, and see how things might go...

I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I'm a really sensitive and attentive girl. I'm an observer of people not a voyeur!. I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special. I can be really romantic. With my man i like to surprise him by doing special things. Like leave a flower on their car windscreen. Leave a card for them at their favourite shop for the shop worker to give to them. I like to send flowers when he's feeling down....I prefer private dates, with my man and myself alone. I guess i like the private moments when we can share intimate things. Talk about plans, desires, feelings. As I said before, i'm quite physical. I love to hug and touch and be touched. I love to show affection to my man and i love it when he's very affectionate with me. I like men and i always desire to respect them. When i have been with a man, i have never taken advantage of them unless they have wanted me to. Even when they want me to be physical with them, I always want only to honour and respect them...I long to be intimate only with my future husband so that we could be able to give unbridled passion. When i find the man who i feel is my soul mate, i look forward to when we can spend time alone, cuddling on the sofa, watching tv/films. Making out, caressing and kissing. I can't wait to have sex with my future husband. I am a sexual person and i love the thought of being intimate with him in every way....

I want a husband who feels the same way. Who has the same sexual appetite as i do and desires to be as intimate as i do. But all of this must be within the context of an exclusive relationship. So i will protect the sanctity of my future marriage. It doesn't matter to me if my future husband has a sexual history. As far as I'm concerned, when we marry we start from fresh. His past is not of importance to me. Can you tell me more about yourself?So where did you grow up?Do you want to have children, or would you be happy with the children someone else already has?I would love to have children but in anyway i would be happy with the children my partner has,children are precious gifts from the almighty God and we should take good care of them both physically and spiritually in the lords direction so they would not go astray and i can be that loving mother you seek and desire.Yes i want kids so much.... I love kids and i so much want to have 2-4. And teach them the love of God. But i dont want to be strict with them. I want to shower them with love, devotion but with discipline. Not harsh but enough to make them able to make their own decisions. To teach them to be tolerant of others and loving to their own. To do great things but not necessarily to be seen by others...

I want my kids to grow up loving their parents and grandparents. But to find their own destiniy and what God has in store for them. I dont want to dictate their lives but i do want to mould them and direct them in the ways of the Lord. To love God but not to become narrow minded sheep that church smetimes makes us into. I want them to love God and have joy in what Jesus achieved for them on the cross. But i also want them to fully appreciate the grace that God has given them and live their lives free. Where have you been? Do you like to travel?I've not really been anywhere but i did like to travel...

Are you serious about meeting someone?I'm serious and ready.I have been hurt by man and he was my first man as well. And yet i have soo much passsion and love that i want to pour out on one special man. I want to make him feel like there is no better man on the face of the earth. I dont want to put him on a pedestall because that would not be fair on him. But i want him to know that he has one woman who thinks that he's is soo important, so needed and wanted. I want him to feel that he has someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to his needs....I want to be able to satisfy all his needs. Emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and most importantly sexual. My greatest pleasure is knowing that i can provide all these things with Gods help. Are you willing to move for the right relationship?I would,cos i've done it before and i would not mind doing it again. What do you really enjoy doing? What you do to have fun? What kinds of music and movies do you like?I love watching comedies and romance. I also love dramas and thrillers. Loved the Bourne Identity. I love fantasy films. Lord of the Rings is my favourite. What makes you laugh, smile, and cry? Crazy funny people. Sarcastic people like Dr Cox on Scrubs. I love his character. I love intelligent commedy like political satire. I love Robin Williams, Jim Carey and Mike Myers. They crack me up so much...

I love watching those home video clips of kids doing hilarious funny things. Kids make me laugh. The things they say. You never expect it. What makes me cry, i'm always moved when i see scenes on tv between parent and child when they are struggling or dealing with the relationship. Reminds me of my mum. And also cos i miss my daddy. I hope that this would be an end to my search for a true partner.
I’m Caring,Faithful,Loyal,Truthful,Loving,Generous,Goals Achiever,Honest,Spiritual oriented, Future driven,Confidential,Understands the ups and downs of life,Commited to relationship,Reader,Visionary,Conservative,Passionate,Romantic,sexy and loving.I'm a good cook, I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken, Can prepare beef burger, Can prepare pizza, Italian sea food, Can prepare red red boiled beans with fried fish and friend plantian, Can prepare Samosa and etc.I don't don't smoke or drink.I am seeking to meet someone caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship, Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future, God fearing person..
I am looking for Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman, Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together, is whom I have always been dreaming to meet in my life.I am some one who spent most of her daily 80 percent activity reading inspirational books, Motivational books,Ficts,Journals,like writing poetry, love letters, Equipping my self practically with some thing New.What kind of woman are you planning to meet in your life to build your career together, What are your future gaols,What is your profession? Do you live in a house or apt? What is your vision in life?

Moreover Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship..And i Understant Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.

I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cus I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart.I dont know and cant tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us..

I don't play games or play with people’s e-motion. Do you mind sharing any thing about your spiritual belief?I don't mind to relocate to where i can have peace of mind, establish my business, Will like to work with you as a business partner’s, Soul partners, Smile and laugh together to our satisfaction and to live a great.Moreover, I am looking for someone who can be part of my life not be the center of my life. I am looking for someone who wants a 50/50 partnership and someone who thinks life is about change and learning experiences and willing to explore all that it has to offer..oh a gentleman is always nice too. I act respectful and expect to be treated with respect.

I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, fishing, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not well on how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of thedoubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.

I realize you are somewhat Older than me,but for me age is just a number and i dont care about that much . if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time (and I hope I didn't scare you off) Reply soon.

Thanks once again
Live In Peace &
God Bless you

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.143.30.13 with SMTP id h13csp6018wfj;
        Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:13:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.50.106.200 with SMTP id gw8mr4345720igb.10.1330906404989;
        Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <maya.bance101@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-tul01m020-f194.google.com (mail-tul01m020-f194.google.com [209.85.214.194])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u6si5765164igw.29.2012.03.04.16.13.24
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of maya.bance101@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.194 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.214.194;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of maya.bance101@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.194 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=maya.bance101@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-tul01m020-f194.google.com with SMTP id up6so328927obb.9
        for <xxxxx@gmail.com>; Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <maya.bance101@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of maya.bance101@gmail.com designates 10.182.1.1 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.182.1.1;
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.1.1])
        by 10.182.1.1 with SMTP id 1mr2285986obi.32.1330906404219 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=sClTGj/SsYQ60jC41OLdFPCnVzTT5lkst4/wunbVSnY=;
        b=V6E4aRedcBhB5lL3wN0rT+znpo35KXVAyylOyN8QP6sYWCshhjopAXxEwqpudav0Wx
         hyMWEF2Uicwum/VQBacMWZRVbCmhs+JNRKBI8CloKGcGUFRQ98mrT1lZimTlItWcErXa
         CnbXDTRUmx9mAGVXAwFLB178MJPQYNZiur8yC+rwr6/Nm9cJ2I3XU9gPUYS7ksG02K4z
         lmzJBF+buyDuGwHi+Xtx/8MoTIBrpQ6raqCA8/bhuBPbX38cHlcHNXAF7BvH9A2IuGZb
         FtFKbeARS229UGvhKgCkwDcdevQW3mxax2JS7T6mr5YImwTloQ9ylAaLAKhmz2FjaaYO
         TKMw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.182.1.1 with SMTP id 1mr2285986obi.32.1330906404209; Sun, 04
Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.19.34 with HTTP; Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <4F540207.1030902@gmail.com>
References: <4F540207.1030902@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0800
Message-ID: <CAO12pD6rEycHeFWeGHwsVLHNJ9B2so8ofDPdm3gcFDDdb9Kjww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Maya
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0447a07773c55304ba73cb51

--f46d0447a07773c55304ba73cb51
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google inline
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2021 um 04:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue