Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Shukri Ghanem <shukri.ghanem@live.com> <honourableghanem@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1686 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Shukri Ghanem <shukri.ghanem@live.com> <honourableghanem@hotmail.com>
18. Februar 2012 um 16:20

Ich hatte wieder eine Zuschrift auf meine Immobilie.

Hello

Compliments to you about the details information about your house, i would have love to visibly inspect  the house personally but due to my present location i could not till i join you in your home country, as for the house i like it and be rest assured that i,m going to  buy it, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, I am Minister Shukri Ghanem the formal oil minister of Libyan and also a Libya citizen from Tripoli to be precise, I was one time interior minister under our  late president Moammar Gadhafi.

Based on the United nations  legislative and executive decision that we should be sanctioned and our late  presidents accounts all over the world frozen, along side his past cabinet.  I have decided to leave this country and look for where i will come and have peace of mind because of the several  blood shells and the killing of Gadhafi .I was among the first set of ministers in his cabinet to received sack latter because we strongly disagreed with him over his policy on political reforms that regenerated to the unrest we had in Libya that claimed over 3000 lives including his children.And the pro Gadahifi,s loyalist have sworn to wipe out Tripoli and people like me who stood against the fallen president.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. like i said earlier that i am presently in Tripoli. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (28.2million USD) to Europe or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I come to your home country. This is not a stolen money i made this from crude oil deals here in Libya  and there are no dangers involved.I am doing this because i cannot deposit this money in the bank as am very scared right now that the united nation might freeze any account related to any of our late presidents associates or members of his past and present cabinet.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as i live here alive into your country for a good business and leave happily with my family without anybody knowing anything about me ever again, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I can move this money to the United States because I will be in your country for about 3years and as well be in the USA once i leave here alive,so I need someone I could trust. If you accept,I will move the money out of here through a contact i have with a member of red cross that brings relief materials to our wounded protesters,i mean Anti government and not pro government.
I need some one who will handle the money to  come from Europe or USA,where He/she  will be the beneficiary because I am of my formal position in late Moammar Gadhafi,s cabinet and I cannot be parading myself with such an amount of money so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

As i told you before I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through a red cross diplomatic courier help plain .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in the transaction, I will give you the complete details you need to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured house site where I can be sure that the person is real.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we cannot even  communication because of our telecoms facilities has been disconnected and i only can reach you on my laptop that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.

I shall be communicating to you through email and would also give you a call whenever i leave here in no distance time so as to inform you on any important information. I want you to be brave as I have everything under control. I have every proof of this fund in my possession to show you that everything is authentic.

If you are interested, please send me your personal information so I will know whom am dealing with.. I am writing from a fresh email contact me at (honourableghanem@hotmail.com) if you are not interested don't contact me and do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. Please write me back as soon as possible so that I can furnish you with more details.

GET BACK TO ME WITH

YOUR FULL NAME

YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS

YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID/DRIVER LANCES

HONOURABLE GHANEM

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <shukri.ghanem@live.com>
Delivery-Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:09:49 +0100
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu1: domain of live.com designates 65.55.90.29 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.29; envelope-from=shukri.ghanem@live.com; helo=snt0-omc1-s18.snt0.hotmail.com;
Received: from snt0-omc1-s18.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s18.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.29])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu1) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0LcSPK-1SNLI2252c-00k3Uf for xx@online.de; Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:09:49 +0100
Received: from SNT135-W37 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s18.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 18 Feb 2012 07:09:46 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT135-W3711AA65CD305111F04A309B600@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: shukri.ghanem@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_48e0b92d-3556-4ea5-91c5-de1fa8d732f3_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.58.9.212]
To: <xx@online.de>
Subject: URGENT
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:09:46 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4F3EA9D3.000003.03148@MAIKI01-PC>
References: <4F3EA9D3.000003.03148@MAIKI01-PC>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Feb 2012 15:09:46.0663 (UTC) FILETIME=[59FF4370:01CCEE4F]
Envelope-To: xx@online.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2012 um 18:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Shukri Ghanem <shukri.ghanem@live.com> <honourableghanem@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Februar 2012 um 16:56

Kommt über Nigeria:

Code
Alles auswählen
41.58.9.212 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.58.9.212
Host 	41.58.9.212
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
ISP 	SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
AS Number 	AS36923 SWIFTNG-ASN

Chicken George ist wirklich in allen Geschäftsbereichen vertreten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2012 um 18:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema