Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Celena <celenacl@aol.com> (Gelesen: 3785 mal)

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Celena <celenacl@aol.com>
12. Januar 2012 um 14:40

I am not that comfortable with making the first approach and I don't usually send out many contact request. But am on here to search for a friend, a partner, a lover and also a man I can Share my feeling with, someone I can share my thoughts and everything about me with, I thought this time it might be worthwhile... If you feel the same way, I would enjoy getting in touch with you. You can contact me on my private e-mail address at: celenacl@aol.com

Kindly write to my private e-mail.

Regards
Celena
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2012 um 14:41 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Celena <celenacl@aol.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Januar 2012 um 14:43

@ scammer_in_my_sites

Bitte poste noch den E-Mail-Quelltext und falls Du Bilder hast diese auch

Please post or e-mail headers, and if you have these images also

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. Januar 2012 um 14:45

k she new one just sent first email yesterday

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12. Januar 2012 um 14:49

To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:23 AM
Subject: AM HAPPY TO WRITE YOU

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 12. Januar 2012 um 14:53

@ scammer_in_my_sites

Die Information, wie Du einen Quelltext finden kannst, steht hier

The information, as you'll see a Quelltext, is here

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 18. Januar 2012 um 15:31

Hello,

How was your day? I think we are looking for the same thing on here Perfection is a process and what you call perfect, is a relative term.....I would like you to know that we have differences as long as we remain human being. We have the ability to freely discuss fundamental issues that have tendencies to divide us....No perfect relationship and of course, there will be disagreement and test of true character….. Our ability to take this will truly say if we are meant for each other or not. I want a long term relationship as well. A relationship built on the platform of real and sincere Love. I want to love you for who you are and I want a reciprocate of such. We truly need to be committed to each other and I believe relationship should be 50/50 and the success or failure of such relationship lies in the hands of the party involve. We can have a healthy and lasting relationship when we are sincere to each other and truly love each other........I will also like to tell you about my past as well when I read back from you....But you really have to put all that behind and focus on a better tomorrow. I am really putting my pass behind me. It has happened and I can’t change history but I can prevent re-occurrence. I would like to keep the conversation rolling and see where it will lead us.......... Attached are some of my pics.

Sincerely
CeLena

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Januar 2012 um 15:32

How are you doing? hope you are doing pretty fine, .... I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because I don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and I do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, I will like you to give me your words because I want to make a new life, I have been gamed before and I will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other time, when you get this mail, kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.

My dad died in some years ago in Illinois US and I don't know my mum. I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my folks. My dad is an American man and my mom is a native of British.

My Ex boy friend- Victor Bates gamed me a lot and treated me so bad,  he absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Maine US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad before his death, because he thought we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex boy friend, I joined a dating site where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew his not telling me the truth. The African man told me of investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts remuneration. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possible means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.

Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed, this time, I need to be very very careful of whom I will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now; since I would be coming back to the united State as soon as possible.

Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and be of whom I expect you to be. I really need to be loved because I really deserved it and I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me, I will reciprocate true LOVE as well. 

Sincerely yours
CeLena

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 18. Januar 2012 um 15:33

@ scammer_in_my_sites

we also need the Quelltext from the emails

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 18. Januar 2012 um 15:33

How are you doing today? I guess you are doing pretty fine, I received your message and well understood. Cutie, I also thanks you for all your concerned, I want you to know that am safe here in the hotel where I lodged when I have Deposited all my belonging with a security and Insurance company until I travel out of this country........ I want you to be open minded and don't hide anything for me.....let me know when you will be expecting to meet me, Mark I will like to know more about you also wish to see some pics of yours.

I will look forward to read from you, because I don't have much to say now till I read back from you. 

Yours 
CeLena

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 18. Januar 2012 um 15:39

@ scammer_in_my_sites

we also need the Quelltext from the emails 

The information, as you'll see a Quelltext, is here

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2012 um 15:39 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 24. Januar 2012 um 20:14

Same person, a little different text: Smiley

Zitat:
I am Celena Smith, I discovered your email through internet search so I decided to contact you, I want to let you know all about myself and also let you know the current situation of things where I am. I feel reluctant talking about this on here but I am trusting again although I have been hurt and heart broken but I am never scared of falling in Love or trusting again because I know the right people out there..

I am single, very attractive Woman, 30yr old from Holiday Hills, Illinois. But
Presently out of the U.S. my Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My ex-boyfriend was a cheat and made away with a lot of money which my dad entrusted to him and now his no where to be found, this brought a lot of problems within the family till my dad passed on... Then, when I perceived all his behaviors of his newly gotten wife, I decided to leave the U.S to Nigeria.
I came down to take up the money from the contract my late dad executed here and I intend getting the money over and start a new life.

Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten enough money to run myself when I get over there, I want to come over to your end and stay with you till I get my life back together, I don't want to live here anymore because I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me, so that is why I need your gesture assistance.

How I want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors ($9.7million) The money couldn't be wired over so for me to be safer, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage's with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service

So, I want the box sent to you while I catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kind of perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets to you, I will be there with you, then we can open the boxes together or I will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival, I am offering you 20% of the money Just to show appreciations.

Please you are to reply me via my private email at (celenacl@aol.com), if should incase you are interested to help me.

I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person.

Thanks
Mss. CeLena Smith

Seit dem 18. Januar ist bereits klar:  Smiley

Und was sucht der Text noch im nichtöffentlichen Bereich?????

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scammer_in_my_sites
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 02. Februar 2012 um 05:02

I also just found this one on Facebook under the name Debbie Jones she has more pics and used some of the same she has already sent 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #12 - 02. Februar 2012 um 08:52

On facebook are a lot of Debby Jones.
Why make you not a correct posting here???

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema