Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Keneisha <keneishahendrickx@yahoo.com> <keneishahendrickx@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1431 mal)

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Keneisha <keneishahendrickx@yahoo.com> <keneishahendrickx@hotmail.com>
23. Oktober 2011 um 14:33

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=41409

Zitat:

Keneisha
   - 29 y/o female
   - from Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 24 to 34 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-10-22 16:53:18

Keneisha are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      24-34
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Personal details of Keneisha

Name      Keneisha Hendrickx
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1982 March 07
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

Description:
I am a very loyal, kind and loving person. I am willing to do just about anything for the people I care about. The thing that I am most proud of is that I beleive that I am a great woman and I take great pride in being a good . I was taught well by my mom and know how to treat and respect a man. I love doing special things for the man i love. I think I have a high set of values and morals. I am looking for a man who enjoys the simple things in life. he should be able to put family first as will I. Must be very loving and like walking hand in hand. Someone who knows that in order to make a relationship work it takes alot of work and be willing to do that. a man that is ready for real and honest date and who is ready to take good care of his wife and i wouldnt mind ending telling you cos i like to be honest and straight forward in everything i do in life right and i love to meet the Special man of my Dream cus have been single all my Life... I am a very touchy person so I love to give hugs and kisses..I Have never been married before...am so romantic!...am Keneisha

Ideal match description:
My perfect match is a kind, sweet man, strong, and honest. Someone that will work hard for what he wants; someone that won't be scared to be reborn from the ashes and build a new and better life; someone that doesn't run when love appears at his door; a man, a child at heart, someone that likes to smile, play, live life to his fullest, and love and respect himself and family. A strong and gentle man that I can be proud to call him my man, my companion, my friend, my lover. It's easy to find beauty, it's hard to find true love. Learn to value what is inside of the box.. I'm not saying the outside does not carry it's importance, but one without the other does not complete its purpose. I want a person that I can talk to without words, that I can let myself go and feel protected and cherished.

Keneisha
    29 y/o female
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Hello, how are you doing today and how was your day and night?, hope good and great i was doing some searching and i came across your profile and i knew it was good and i would love to know more about you, if you dont mind. Am Keneisha...am single, never married....let me know how you feel about this, my email is keneishahendrickx@hotmail.com or keneishahendrickx@yahoo.com

Yahoo:

Zitat:

Keneisha Hendrickx

Weiblich - Beverly Hills, California

Bild ist hier zu finden:    Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Januar 2014 um 16:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator