Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Louise Michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com> <louisemichaels63@yahoo.com> <unitednationsagent.commission@gmail.com> <danielhensmore@consultant.com> (Gelesen: 16818 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Louise Michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com> <louisemichaels63@yahoo.com> <unitednationsagent.commission@gmail.com> <danielhensmore@consultant.com>
13. Oktober 2011 um 13:24

Erste Kontaktaufnahme durch Herrn Michaels, gestern über Tagged und heute schon der Lebenslauf. Durchgedreht

Hello XXX

Good Morning,how was your sleep i hope you had a very good sleep i did because i had you in mind as a good friend and cannot get you off my mind after seeing your photo on that site, i can say you are a woman that everyman will like to have as a wife  and nice to hear from you and also giving me this oppourtunity to get know everything about me and my life.

I am Louise Michaels , I was born and raise in New York ,U.S . 55 years ago by a U.S mother nurse called Alice Donoho and a British father called John Michaels..my parents  met at the university..that was what i  was told..Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in U.S

I have lived in New York,ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing High School in New York and study mechanical engineering in a local community collage in New York...I later enrolled into the  Royal Military Academy, Sandhog, Berkshire when i was 21years and graduated in 1970 as a Sergeant.Shortly after commissioning, I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence,sponsored by the Military at the Ross University.. I have also been in and out Kristien Camp in U.S.that's where i was given the post as a Colonel and that's where most Generals in every army are trained.

I have been in the army for 29 years and i have been to many bases in .New York to work there as well as ,Afghanistan,Saudi Arabia and Iraq,..and trust me i have seen and experienced being in the U.S..army and i never regret joining the army.

I love life,love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without  someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine  woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. I guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered.

I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson.I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.

Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I have been a single parent for 5years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I was married for 15 years but unfortunately,My wife had a breast cancer that where i lost my wife..i love her so much...and now I'm Widower with one daughter,her name is Marie Michaels..Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...I am currently on Peace Keeping Mission in Afghanistan and will be home  on retirement in soon and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world.here are some photos of me in my uniform and hope you like it kisses and hugs from me to you 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.110) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Status: n:0:n

X-SID-PRA: louise michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-AUTH-Result: PASS

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==

X-Message-Info: G03bKSwIvc7xcTP/ScWX/cAyqiM6Vh62DJo0VqgQBeafRsGqvLN2l6B6Zrk=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.110]) by bay0-hmmc2-f24.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:27:41 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W10 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:27:40 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W102FCC473CCBEE819E4732D7E00@phx.gbl>

Return-Path: louisemichaels63@hotmail.com

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

boundary="_7f3f2537-0f24-4a34-bcf2-172563e7c86b_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.255.118]

To: XXXXX

Subject: About me Honey

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:27:39 +0000

Importance: Normal

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Oct 2011 10:27:40.0819 (UTC) FILETIME=[BC886E30:01CC8992]

--_7f3f2537-0f24-4a34-bcf2-172563e7c86b_

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_85b7f25b-ad4c-4bf6-bfff-058d6f875db7_"

--_85b7f25b-ad4c-4bf6-bfff-058d6f875db7_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:44 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr30218 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Oliver10
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Louise Michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com> <louisemichaels63@yahoo.com> <unitednationsagent.commission@gmail.com> <danielhensmore@consultant.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Oktober 2011 um 13:27

Über Ghana eingeliefert:

Code
Alles auswählen
P:	41.218.255.118
Decimal:	702218102
Hostname:	41-218-255-118-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected cation Information
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra
Latitude:	5.55
Longitude:	-0.2167 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:27:39 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2011 um 07:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Louise Michaels <louisemichaels63@hotmail.com> <louisemichaels63@yahoo.com> <unitednationsagent.commission@gmail.com> <danielhensmore@consultant.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. Oktober 2011 um 13:49

Hier sein Profil von Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5458794902

Zitat:
Louise M
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 2 Stunden
Profilaufrufe: 82 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: With much love and care

Adresse: Thermal, CA
Beziehungsstatus: Single
Interessiert an: Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: Englisch
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Native American
Religion: Katholik
Orientierung: Heterosexuell

Über mich:

will tell you much about my self when we get to know each other well kiss

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2011 um 08:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 13. Oktober 2011 um 13:52

Zitat:
I am currently on Peace Keeping Mission in Afghanistan and will be home  on retirement in soon

Und liefert seine Mail über Ghana ein...  Smiley

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2011 um 20:40 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 13. Oktober 2011 um 14:22

Wenn ich richtig recherchiert habe, dann zeigen die Bilder Staff Sgt. James Ruddock.

Hier eine Seite, auf der Bildermissbrauch von amerikanischen Soldaten gelistet ist: http://militarygear.com/asp/2010/07/28/the-wall-of-shame/

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2011 um 08:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 14. Oktober 2011 um 12:30

Hello Honey,

Good Morning and am really happy to hear from you and also sharing with me your past life, Dear am a very respected person and i do respect the feelings of the one who is ready to spend her life with me.Sorry about how your ex-husband was treating you and i promise to make you happy now that you have me been part of you life but all i need from you is your love,care and respect because am ready to give you all it take to me a real woman happy.Honey over here we do not have access to communication on phone but i can sometimes try and call you from here  will try all my best and also here we do have very bad connection with the internet it keeps dropping but i hope we get along with each other well.I know you are a busy person so just as i but i will make time and be with you all the time online before and after work.take care and have a nice day honey kisses and hugs from me to you .

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.100) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Info: LCXorr6Boa6q9XMwLJ25JqYwGJUv/QZOftcCEpCJorK98sxVHAFIFjMD0/Y=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s25.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.100]) by bay0-hmmc2-f22.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:05:35 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W30 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s25.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:05:25 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W308C7FE041A48BF8D69DE1D7E10@phx.gbl>

boundary="_d889a869-bf18-4741-85e0-8484895d8ebc_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.241.95]

To: XXXXX

Subject: Missing you much

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:05:25 +0000

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Oct 2011 10:05:25.0526 (UTC) FILETIME=[CB0CA360:01CC8A58]

--_d889a869-bf18-4741-85e0-8484895d8ebc_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:45 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 14. Oktober 2011 um 13:20

Auch diese Mail kommt aus Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.218.241.95
Host 	41-218-241-95-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 14. Oktober 2011 um 13:27

Der gute Louise - kenn' ich eigentlich nur als weiblichen Vornamen - hat auch einen Yahoo-Account.

Zitat:
Louise
Updates erhalten

Männlich - La Quinta, California

Ausserdem ist er mit der Hotmail-ID auch auf FB zu finden: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002986886822

Zitat:
Louise Michaels

Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich

Louise teilt nur einige Informationen mit allen. Wenn du Louise kennst, füge ihn als Freund hinzu oder sende ihm eine Nachricht.

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2011 um 08:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 15. Oktober 2011 um 10:21

Mein Mann hat mir eine Mail geschrieben. Durchgedreht

Hello XXX,

XXX how you doing ?and know was your sleep last night i hope it was great and sorry that today i will not be online because i will be travelling for a meeting in another area and will be back on Monday.Will let you know if they do have internet connection there so we can talk with each other while am away , i hope you are fine please forgive me for not been online with you for some days now is because of my work  and i know  you have been busy with work also, but i can not get my mind of you dear i do think of you each and everyday. i wish i could meet online to have a chat before i travel i will like you to know that i have you close in my heart and on my mind.

XXX Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Thank you, XXX. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you."

I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away! You've created a secret mental palace, a fantasy that only we can reach within our dreams. You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you, my sweet Angel..

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, In the rest of the time we have in this life, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess.Like a Princess.Like an angel

There is something really special about you,It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ...

XXX I want you to know that since the day i found you I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only.My Love,My angel,My happiness... I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you increase more and more...becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see your photos or even chat with you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.Take care honey and have a nice day with me in youe mind .kisses and hugs from me to you.xxx i truly loves you and will not hide my feelings from you please love me also and i will make you happy ,you need to forget about the past and think of the future now that you have me in your life and been part of you ok, honey i hope you do not get on that site anymore because i do not want to lose you to any other man there on that site.because i will close my account there now that i have you with me and in my life.i will never hurt you or make you regret loving me ok.
Your Husband 

Louise Michaels  

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.89) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Info: oi1p4MkQAU7xTCaUC/IbRt5lvBMQAVRe4crW/rOyBYtJcFFmREdHGnjhXho=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s14.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.89]) by bay0-hmmc1-f20.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:59:28 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W34 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s14.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:59:27 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W34F6492E02A5C1167FBD5CD7E60@phx.gbl>

boundary="_c9f0d466-5dfc-4a8e-a489-369d1a72c21c_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.241.95]

To: XXXXXX

Subject: Thinking of you my wife

Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 07:59:27 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W36C4204D365773DDB733CBF5E10@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W36C4204D365773DDB733CBF5E10@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Oct 2011 07:59:27.0651 (UTC) FILETIME=[5C9E2F30:01CC8B10]

--_c9f0d466-5dfc-4a8e-a489-369d1a72c21c_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:43 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 18. Oktober 2011 um 11:05

Hello Honey 

Good Morning my love sorry i was not able to be online for the past days now was away as i told you and had no internet connection but am now back and i will like to know the times you come online so that we can meet and have a chat online am missing you much my love and please take good care of your self.kisses and hugs from me to you honey.

Spoiler für Header Telecom Ghana:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.103) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: x0/JXyYc3bVBs7lYfvCbc1Xzpx6da6MfVl9TOmV9iJIjRvZ4clI+3GpTnLk=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s28.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.103]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F19.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 01:50:25 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W48 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s28.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 01:50:25 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W48E39BF9D12BBD12BF8AE4D7E50@phx.gbl>

boundary="_7975e521-5539-4295-98ef-1258861327a3_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.237.59]

To: XXX

Subject: I LOVE YOU MUCH

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:50:25 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W32541A6E29D244773BFFBAF5E40@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W32541A6E29D244773BFFBAF5E40@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Oct 2011 08:50:25.0746 (UTC) FILETIME=[FA9FB320:01CC8D72]

--_7975e521-5539-4295-98ef-1258861327a3_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 18. Oktober 2011 um 20:35

Hello Honey, 
Good Evening my love and how was your day? i hoped you had a great day and i have been here thinking and missing you much my love ,was online here the whole day trying to see if i can meet you here online for us to have a chat dear.Darling please take good care of your self and also remember that i truly love you and will make you happy and proud with you in my life.Honey please try and let me know the days and time you do come online so i can make time to also be here online with you.Sorry we do not have access to personal mobile phones but i can try cal you from a phone boat here only if you will understand me and also will like us to meet online and see each other on cam also well.i love you much dear and i will like us to talk.i have a very important question i want to ask and i hope you will be honest to me as a good wife.kisses honey Good night and have a sound sleep.

Spoiler für Header Ghana Telecom:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.84) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Info: z3eGrJ80cyG7Q+W5IAFEwGtPsAHvPiZA1ijg3Ni3GUhiIKFFfYcVJyZC4IE=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s9.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.84]) by bay0-hmmc2-f22.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:22:49 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W14 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:22:49 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W14EF179B7CEAD8C7174D6BD7E50@phx.gbl>

boundary="_5c892d75-c9eb-459e-97d8-3f169ca3166f_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.237.59]

To: XXX

Subject: Missing you dear

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:22:48 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W32541A6E29D244773BFFBAF5E40@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W32541A6E29D244773BFFBAF5E40@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Oct 2011 18:22:49.0323 (UTC) FILETIME=[F0FDABB0:01CC8DC2]

--_5c892d75-c9eb-459e-97d8-3f169ca3166f_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 22. Oktober 2011 um 16:55

Good day honey how you doing and how is life going is been a while i never head from you and sorry for not been online or not receiving mails from me for some time now, i have been busy with work but now am free and have much time for you my love.Honey i want to know if you really and truly loves me because me love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger each and everyday honey and i cannot hide this feelings from you but all i need from you is also your real love and care for me and i will give you all my attention and care just has you do for me.Dear please can i have your telephone number so that i can call you and check on you each and everyday,we need to meet online so that we have a chat and get build our love well and better because i want you as a wife in my life forever,kisses and hugs from me to you dear i love you much and take care of your self.

Spoiler für Header Ghana Telecom:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.111) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: smyeszoUoM0kQ5ZOF5oe6vBxesn54LH73vsD2NecLY11yFVCeVF3faf5+RU=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.111]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F6.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:40:08 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W9 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:40:08 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W94F1CC72CCB73B0EEBCFFD7E90@phx.gbl>

boundary="_65bc845d-06c3-4c66-9d1c-d94a1764bd2b_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.250.200]

To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.de>

Subject: Hello Honey

Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:40:08 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W270AECB53A6E41B1150631F5E50@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W270AECB53A6E41B1150631F5E50@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Oct 2011 14:40:08.0189 (UTC) FILETIME=[7EC96AD0:01CC90C8]

--_65bc845d-06c3-4c66-9d1c-d94a1764bd2b_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:47 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 25. Oktober 2011 um 20:09

Ich muß aufpassen, dass ich meine Ehemänner nicht verwechsle. unentschlossen 

Hello Honey,

How you doing my love and how was your sleep last night? hope you had a very good and a great sleep,dear thanks very much for your lovely poem it really touches my heart and i hope all that you say are real and true because i have given all my life and heart to you and i do not want to lose you to any other man there.Honey please i want to express my love to you i want the whole world to know that  i have found again in life someone who loves me and there for me all the time.Dear please can i have your telephone number and also your house address i want to prove and show to you that you mean everything to me ok.Honey try and send me what i have asked of you ok and also let me know when you are normally online ok because i can not stand missing online all the time we need to build our love stronger and stronger all the time been together online.Take care and have a nice day honey
Your Husband 

Louise Michaels

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.109) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: JqQvdUDER+nTL12ej3J7TShVZIDe/3bOuKodo1alxrwvbRVUZp/GYwdPM1I=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s34.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.109]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F2.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:41:09 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W40 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s34.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:41:09 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W406A1F3B08C2015CC82868D7EC0@phx.gbl>

boundary="_5dcbbb5f-09b0-461f-9ae7-36ff48252605_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.240.41]

Subject: missing you much darling

Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:41:09 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W394DEAA75509BBB2E3C435F5E90@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W394DEAA75509BBB2E3C435F5E90@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Oct 2011 09:41:09.0682 (UTC) FILETIME=[39D7B920:01CC92FA]

--_5dcbbb5f-09b0-461f-9ae7-36ff48252605_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:48 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 25. Oktober 2011 um 20:13

Mail aus Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.240.41
Decimal:	702214185
Hostname:	41-218-240-41-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra
Latitude:	5.55
Longitude:	-0.2167 

Zitat:
from BLU159-W40 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s34.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:41:09 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.240.41]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:41:09 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 27. Oktober 2011 um 19:37

Was will der nur mit meiner Adresse?  Durchgedreht 

Hello Honey,
Good day how you doing my love and am also missing you much here and i want to hear your voice honey we need to meet online and talk about each other so we can understand our self all time.Dear am asking of your address because i have a surprise for you and you will get to know of it when i have your address ok , i hope you understand me honey and i also want to know when you do come online so that i can meet with you on msn and we talk all night.i love you much dear and i will make you happy when am with you together ok take care of your self and remember that i love you much with all my heart and soul.kisses and hugs from me to you 

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.104) header.from=louisemichaels63@hotmail.com; dkim=neutral header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w

X-Message-Info: iFYCnVQuoIuQZUCB1aEOkDhZR4v/BHsJYKpCw8KKkb54i1DCewwd/gFtwFw=

Received: from blu0-omc3-s29.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.104]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F12.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:46:45 -0700

Received: from BLU159-W34 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s29.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:46:45 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU159-W34BD25BC47F8F47CD820E5D7D20@phx.gbl>

boundary="_b058574b-33da-435e-8853-6348f98cbc42_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.236.11]

Subject: RE:

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:46:45 +0000

In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W244A6B5A4C825DF50DE9D4F5EC0@phx.gbl>

References: <BLU162-W244A6B5A4C825DF50DE9D4F5EC0@phx.gbl>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Oct 2011 13:46:45.0946 (UTC) FILETIME=[DE2AA9A0:01CC94AE]

--_b058574b-33da-435e-8853-6348f98cbc42_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2018 um 14:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema