Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jessica <jschulatz@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1040 mal)

Opfer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Jessica <jschulatz@yahoo.com>
03. Oktober 2011 um 21:01

Ein armes Waisenkind (keine Millionen) schreibt mir einen bimbolesischen Roman...  Smiley

It's cool and nice to hear again from you,i Hope u are having a nice day,I am newly to this online relationship,I am a Christian and i put my faith in God above all other things.I am looking for a serious long term relationship,A man who is ready for A True love,A man who is willing and ready for a commitment in a relationship.I was born on the 30 October,My ethnicity is Caucasian/White christian non-smoker non drinker single,I have no kids cause i haven't been married before but been in a serious relationship in my past,My eyes is Hazel height: 5'5"(167cm) weight 110 Pounds(50.0 kg) my body style Thin & Curvy,Bust: 36 in (91 cm),Waist: 24 in (60 cm),Hips: 36 in (91 cm) Hair Colour,Medium Blond,Hair Length,Mid-Back,Skin Colour,Fair.I hate to talk about this but i have to let you know i have really gone through huntress in my past.I am the only daughter.I Grew up in New Jersey .Where i did grew up and stayed with my late parents.I am always feeling so sad to say this that i did lost my parents.I was so much lucky not been among the victims of the Hurricane Katrina.Cause i did not go on vacation with my late parent to new orlean i would have be dead now.I just had that my parent is among of those people die in Hurricane Katrina it painful to me becos am the only child and only daughter for my parent so I move to my friend's place in Fairfax,Virginia.And explained things to her and she told me i could start living with her and start a new life.Who i never knew she would be the traitor of my life.She and my boy friend were cheating on me.I did caught them together after along period of time that i had lost my parents.I felt so much heart broken and wanted to commit a sucide.But i had no options that leaving her place to my uncle's place down here in London.At the time i called my uncle and explains things to him.And he told me to come join him down here in London.That he would always taking care of me.So i had to relocate back to my uncle's place down here in London.My uncle was the one who came to pick me up at the Airport when i did arrived to the airport.So i needed to move in to where my uncle was staying.After i got to my uncle's place.He treated me so nice like his own daughter the very first  three weeks,after a period of time he started showing interest in me,He wanted to have a secret relationship with me but i refused his request,I never did allow that to happen in between us,He told me he was helping me out of my single life.Since i am single that he doesn't want me to always feel bored and lonely,my uncle wanted to force me to commit adultery which i did refused his request telling him i will never commit any abomination in my life.That he wanted me commit an adultery between man and God Almighty.Cause i didn't allow that happened he started maltreating me.That what made me left his place and get located with my grandma's here In Nigeria i m staying presently.I did told his wife about this and she never believed me as well and did told me i was looking for a way to break her matrimonial home.That how can her husband wants to have a secret relationship with me.All of a sudden i started noticing some changes in her.Which she started maltreating me.So i needed to leave their place and locate my grand ma's place where i am now staying with my grandma.getting to my grand ma's place i did explain all that has happened to me.She did visited my uncle one day and asked her if this was really true.My uncle and his wife embarrassed my grandma insulting her in all sort of way.And she did told me my uncle and her wife are of the same.That they do not care about her living at all they call her an old witch.she stopped vising them.Staying with my grand ma i needed to look for something doing now i won't always be less busy and a kind of lazy.So i did apply for a cleaner in a charity home where i am working as a cleaner in a charity home down here.Cause i didn't have a college graduate certificate as i am only an high school graduate.I learn an how to make ladies hair.after my school.But if i am opportune i will like to further more my educational career.Now i am looking to apply to be a model someday.So i could be able to quit the cleaning job.And i could always do the modeling work after my educational career as well.I am tired of staying lonely and looking for the man who will make me feel safe complete and comfortable in his arms and would like to know if u have ever tried along distance relationship and would like to know the girl which u tried that with,I have really been through a lot in my past,since this incident had happened life seems very miserable to me and Life has thought mum many things.Now i am trying to relocate to find my soul mate.I didn't hope i was going to find my soul mate on the dating site but just when i thought i should quit then you came with a sincerity word.I hope you are an honest man because the most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship.I had like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humor is a big plus,I am looking for a man i can trust,I Will like to relocate with the man i can trust with all my heart and fall in love with,My personality traits are,Friendly Kind,Intellectual,Sensitive nurturing Loving,Romantic,Self Confident,Serious,Responsible.Humble and Decent My favorite activities are  Cooking,Entertaining,Home Improvement,Decorating,Playing and Listening to  Music like,R&b,Gospel,Blues,Jazz,Reggae,Classical Music and Rock&Roll,like Playing Pool,Golf,Watching Movies,Tv,Shows,Political Trails,Go Charity Events,Museum Centres,And Traveling Weekend Trips, I am looking for a honest,loving caring,open minded loyal,kind Heated,considerate,understanding,polite,decent,humble,trust worthy and down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be double dating a soul mate so he won't cheat on me,I am not a lady that is after riches,nor wealth.My Late father has worked hard and achieved many great blessing from God Almighty before his lateness.I am wanting a True Love and to be treated the same way i will be treating my Man.My ex did took advantage of me,Which really hurted me so much cause i was so much believed and trusted him much.I was so honest trusted  loving caring and kind hear-ted understanding considerate down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely kind of lady that any man would like to meet in person.But my love took me for granted cause i loved him and gave him all my heart I so much had faith and hope in God that someday that the two of us will get married.But he did cheated on me I learn never to trust any one in life,I will so much caution my self in any relationship i am getting my self into cause my ex took me for granted and i can't stand a second heart broken.if we do find out that we are meant for each other then we could both find a way on how we are going to meet each other in person My # is 201) 839-6815 u can txt me becos its a roaming Number just that i cant receiver call and i cant call out becos there is no min On it ,I would like to hear again from u soonest.
   Take Care
     Jessica

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <jschulatz@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 03 Oct 2011 18:10:39 -0000
Received: from nm21-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm21-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.91.151]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx118) with SMTP; 03 Oct 2011 20:10:39 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 18:10:38 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.248] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 18:10:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 18:10:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 94361.36189.bm@omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2556 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2011 18:10:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1317665437; bh=hhubh3Xb20zqQt0WmjNjniNea4ob3ESe8iCWpDP6+0M=; tent-Type; ZuV6md1lqkmvc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  5KO28X3TuAJ9E=;
X-YMail-OSG: n4D_TakVM1n_rQA5feWlYSfGPQY9XC2m6BR346O88BDvEqS
PXWk0Uqe6S8.Mo.m3WA._aD45kMHLV267Bd_t4O733xkbCNP5AKsu3vdCr.L
GGVBh_PkBb_0r8zU8gR.vXf5pdS4LGDdQci8lb2hlGQpIJpZ03AzmzkZO6Kz
526iXiCOhX8bEn7g8OCdewxaJ95MtmdrowjaYkeWSn3xlPDAdvgFWvYMtzG7
G2XICp1G81ZEql4HakR3zouT6sPwTG7TZR7CDEK2Gl_kPgEDZLY0x1jRAEkN
q2Lju6Jaupv5Ar8W.uEXGFwqioV8ksZ1RUsjPplJkGzQzBaO62281CJ.Ua6W
.gqAe1gJG8TgfWK7leGbmTbnbzRtI7kNzu.QDRzHguJzwxGUt5InM_nGwTR4
N2vdtXXdWegv53mpgyFDkjWStJ07A2dTO5Mro7QhdOrpNu4y481v5L6eHvxb
bkUza812x7xN6fgnVN3XqpwdxE0QNuPkoaxtz8vsg_GUNYH_cg9mk.GVZ41z
Tpt2PFrdb9B8.gcXdUTfxDwaqE2oQIapC63QYXVJfs5jqEyHXrJwn.cc6ugB
7UuPrKJS.8jjytti1FWQl7vSver_Ldg.l7pNUvRvLeVgaika95an_o8c3ef2
0hNsvLcr8PlwO1b6x6Wz_8W9yIXDPZV2ElXwNr_vNcn_YM1_kx63Fgg3lpZL
CqsdVnWwiwSPw64G5
Received: from [41.71.146.208] by web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:10:37 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1317665437.98642.YahooMailClassic@web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Post from Germany...
To: xxx@gmx.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1499272879-5197874-1317665437=:98642"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7aMEftuF4Z3Gbisu1Qvls0M3GgBRjk3O4QeGIiqDkhdj5FrwuTN6ReNJaUr
mdkNfxbUnqH7hIW7Vv6uioay+b/VAIXMLlI2Nqs6SILxfMfnKt+8UD6JNu9fGzsIEox+aigMuTnd
fEPv9WhTQ3JrF0Wjkzz5Sk+Y7RoWiGfxXwSmMnepjxObktVmjDF3rkoEnnVX7zk0tgBLf5fzW+Ku
91UusxcHVoP3+c=V1;
X-GMX-UID: V0RKRwF1HmFhYCju43I1rlkwOSB0tEe1
X-Flags: 1401

Mail from Lagos Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.71.146.208 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.71.146.208
Host 	        41.71.146.208
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	        Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Visafone Communications Limited
ISP 	        Visafone Communications Limited
AS Number 	AS37127 VISAFONE 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Oktober 2011 um 02:23 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20705  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Jessica <jschulatz@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 23:33

Opfer schrieb on 03. Oktober 2011 um 21:01:
Ein armes Waisenkind (keine Millionen) schreibt mir einen bimbolesischen Roman...  Smiley

Smiley Deshalb wird sie ohne Gnade Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema