Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Herrick <heck_mel@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3549 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Herrick <heck_mel@hotmail.com>
29. September 2011 um 18:41

Dátum:      2011. június 14., kedd, 12:42:37
Feladó:      Herrick melberg
Tárgy:      Herrick From Tagged
Címzett:      xxx

Hi,
   How are you today Orsolya? I hope you´re catching your fun out here, Am very pleased to write to you some introduction about myself, Here some tips about me, am single never married "Single & Searching" am out here looking for loving, caring, Good Listener woman, A woman who know and understand what love and relationship is all about. 
  Am from (Florida) recently in Malaysia for a research work on Purchasing, The country is cool but Hot, well very loving, am enjoying it. I am more or like a trader. I`m 6feet 189cm, God Fearing,is  and open minded created person i am, also positive and never hide my feelings to know i need in my life or Admire, Am also a honest,caring,warm,good listening,and a person woth a bunch of laughter in his mouth. Am mentally stable, physically fit, and have a sporty build "Athletic"
  I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend/family(some day), I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, i like to listen to any music that will touch my heart and soul, and holding my lover to the step of Salsa Dance,traveling is part of me because of the Nature of my Business and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. 
I will like you to tell me about your bad and good experience in life, the secret you haven't tell any one in your life, past relationship, your family, origin, goals and dreams, your interest and everything you will love to share with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
Straight From My Heart

Herrick
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 18:43 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Herrick <heck_mel@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2011 um 18:44

Dátum:      2011. június 14., kedd, 22:39:36
Tárgy:      We Have A Lot In Common

Thanks for your response to me i really feel so good deep from my heart...i am very new to this and atleast you can see i just registered on this site not quite long and now have just deleted it cause i guess i have found something interesting and do you care to know that interesting thing????I think its YOU......and let me say with you its more interesting Dear reading from you sounds like watching the most exciting movie on Earth ....and i feel so good deep in me. Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly relative, and treat me right....I know you will wonder what a guy like me is searching for online.. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting,cause i dont think am that type.... and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take their time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone . Dear The very reason  am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you.

I am very much a person of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. Where others write many people and keep their messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.Always take care
Herrick

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 29. September 2011 um 18:46

Herrick melberg <heck_mel@hotmail.com> írta:

Its ok dear..I understand the fact that you really have much within you to talk about but you just dont know how to put it,but am a kind of person that you can be free with and would love to know you better.I just want to know you and be the one that will always make you smile and bring the best out of you and i hope you will allow this to happen between us.Dear you are a Princess and you really need someone to bring out that in you...You need someone that would treat you like a Queen and bring the best out of you..I would really love it if you would want us to talk on Phone since you said you cant write much here is my number +60102780132...You can give me a call anytime you feel like talking to someone and i promise to always be there for you anytime.
                       If you God fearing you need to be Spiritually minded and not canal minded..My parent brought me up in the way of the Lord and am glad am still in that way till date and i dont think i would ever backslide..You so nice to me and i want to be nice to you as well.I would love to read back from you when you have got the time to do so and i will be expecting that with anticipation....And can i ask you the reason why you dont want to send your pictures to me.Dear i want you to feel safe with me..I wont harm nor hurt your feelings..believe me .....Take care

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 29. September 2011 um 18:47

Hey ...You always chill my heart with hope and possibility of a better future with you.Am so happy to learn more about you and know more about your past and that really makes me happy.Well i think i told you all you need to know about me and you can as well as me anything you would love to know more if there is anything you would like to know.Like i told you am the only child of my parent before they died and ever since then i have been living a lonely life.They are the greatest lost of my life and am the only child they have got before they past away.I was once an accountant before i realize there is a greener pasture in the work of Art that my father left behind and i have really found goodies in it and am so proud of my work and proud for the fact that i dont work under anyone.I travel once in three months and my trip to Malaysia is awesome.
                Dear i really want to be that person that will always make you smile and be the one to bring the best out in you.I want to give you all the love in my heart..I know there are lots of bad things on internet these days..I just want you to give me a chance to prove myself to you and am sure you wont regret ever doing this..I have been hurt so many times in the past but i really dont let that weigh me down,i just want to find someone that will make me happy again,someone i can give the love i have in my heart too,i wish you could be that person.I want to be your man and i would appreciate it if you can also be my woman.Dear i think with this few words of mine you should know that my intentions to you are for real and i hope this letter gives you hope of my feelings towards you..I would love to read from you as soon as you can..I care so much
            Herrick
            Your Future King If You Permit

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 29. September 2011 um 18:47

herrick melberg <heck_mel@hotmail.com> írta:

Hello ...I just got up from bed now and your thought was the first thing that came to my mind..Dear i would really love to hear your voice and talk to you on the phone..Do you mind if i call you now and we talk more on the phone...I would love to hear from you soon..Always take good care of yourself and know that you will always be in my heart..Love you so much

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 29. September 2011 um 18:49

Dátum:      2011. június 21., kedd, 09:04:23
Tárgy:      Give Me A Chance To Prove Myself!

Hi ,am so sorry for the late reply just that i was kind of busy with work and all that and i was so happy to read your mail and the other message you send to me was a blank one,there was no message in it..xxx i want you to feel free with me,i want to share with you the love that is in my Heart and i want to be part of your family i its kinda hard for you to trust again but i assure you that you wont regret ever trusting me.xxx i want you to Love me without fear.Trust me without wondering.Love me without restrictions.Want me without demand.Accept me how I am.A love like that, will be eternal and all i can offer you is my LOVE AND TRUST.
   xxx the reason why i want to speak with you through the phone is just that i want to hear your sweet voice..I want to imagine as if am with you talking together..You know how the feels...When you are with someone you truly love and care for.I just cant wait to meet your wonderful kids with their questions..I love it when kids are around me cause i feel they are the gift from the Lord.Dear if you dont want me to call you..You can as well call me on +60102780132..I would love to hear back from you again..Take care
Herrick

Änderung:
Telefonnummer aus Malaysia:
Information on phone number range +60 10XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Malaysia
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Celcom
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 18:56 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 29. September 2011 um 18:49

Dear Love,

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.

I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love 
    the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. 

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other lady had. You are the most AMAZING lady I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange 
    way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall 
    all over for you again.

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I read from you, and you give me butterflies in my tummy. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of 
    my life. In your arms is where I belong.

You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with 
    the right person.

I wish the people around me saw you and accepted us being together, because I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know 

that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into 
    your eyes I know that is where I want to live and die.

Honey will shall prove to that we are the best coulple ever,I want you to stay in my life forever, as you will in my heart. I know forever is a very long time but it won´t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you. 

I hate being far from you.And i know very soon i wont have to miss you again cos we shall be together an share the love we have been waiting to share all 
    these while..Take care

Love Always,

Herrick

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 29. September 2011 um 18:50

Dear Love,

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it does anytime i read from you.Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for accepting to be mine. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it´s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.I really want to come and see you in your place and hold you so close to me and that will happen when am done with my work here

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.I love you so much honey....I love you for who you are and not what you are..Honey i want you to know am not marrying you to be a housemaid i want to marry you cause i always want to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you.I need you in my life

Love Always,

Herrick

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 01. September 2017 um 23:19

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden