Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <olga_volkova_1987@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 2674 mal)

AKILLE
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Feltre
Olga <olga_volkova_1987@mail.ru>
19. September 2011 um 16:09

"Hi xxxxx.

I was attracted by your profile and I am very glad that you answered me. I love meeting new people. Communicate with you would be particularly interesting, because you live far away from me, in another country. You have a very different culture. 

I want to tell you about myself. I'm just an ordinary Russian girl. I graduated from university 2 years ago. It was a great time when I was studying. I had a lot of free time. After my studies I attended courses in the modeling agency. Perhaps I should have been a successful model, but, unfortunately, in this profession so many men who want women to just one thing. I think you know what I mean. Disgusting build on this career. 

Now, I worked as a saleswoman in a small grocery shop. I do not like my job, but I have no choice. In Russia it is very difficult to find a good job and have to hold on to what can be found. I am very tired, working every day. I was lucky only in that my work is not far from home. 

I live with my mom. Far from the city center in a quiet, residential area. My city is called Omsk. You know this city? I've lived here all my life, I am here very much. 

Not far from my house is a park in which, after work, I'm going with my friends. We can sit in the park until late at night. Admire the nature and discuss how the day passed. 

Most of my friends are married and have many children. I really envy them. I also want to live for my husband. Unfortunately, I have not met a person that is ready to create a relationship, not to mention the child's birth. 

Perhaps that is why I registered on a dating site. For me, it does not matter that there may be problems in communication due to the fact that we are speak in different languages, I can adapt. I know very well English. If I do something it is not clear, I use a translator. 

Previously I did not have to communicate with foreigners, and I know very little about your lifestyle. I am interested in everything. Mario, do not be shy. Write what you want. I want to get to know you. I want, what would you and I have common topics of conversation. 

I hope that you soon will answer me. I will be waiting for your letter. 

Your new friend, Olga."

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2011 um 15:52 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10834 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
AKILLE
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Olga <olga_volkova_1987@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2011 um 16:12

"Hello my sweetheart xxxx!!! 
Again, read your letter and I smile! Every word you say, it is the light in my window! I feel like a little kid who bought the sweetness. Emotion overwhelmed me! 
You are my half. You're half my soul! We should be together. I feel that every cell of my body! 
I'm so glad that we can communicate, get to know each other. It is unfortunate that now we can not do this and feel each other's bodies! It saddens me very much! But as I said in my last letter, I'm ready to show you my feelings. I'm ready to step to meet you! 
I am very happy that our feelings are mutual! I never thought that one can strongly feel the person on the Internet. Tell me, have you ever believed in the sense of the Internet? I now believe it! I believe with all my heart and soul! I'm ready for you to be your girlfriend, friend, even a wife and mother of your children! I would be very if you what it too. 
My sweet xxxxx! I believe that this is only the beginning of our relationship. Top of the best relationship on the planet. 
I have to talk to you about my journey to you. I do not want to say this, but I must be honest with you. It is very hard to me. 
You see, I was in a travel agency and spoke with the manager. The manager said that their agency is preparing everything: passport, visa, flight tickets. All this will be done in a very short period of time, and very soon we will be together. This is a very convenient option for me because I'm always at work, and I do not even have time to sleep. But I'm having a very big problem. I do not have much money. And it is unlikely I'll make them even for half a year. I asked my mother, but she is also not possible to find such a sum. And then she told me that you're my man and help me. I was very uncomfortable for those words.So I asked for help from her friends, but I refused. I am in complete despair. I'm ready to cry with helplessness. I'm sorry, I can not afford to fulfill my dream, because of petty cash. Believe me it is very difficult to say this, but if you can help me, I can give you the address of the travel agency gave me his manager of the agency. www.sonice-travel.com e-mail: support@sonice-travel.com You may need my personal details and address: My full name: Volkova Olga Gennadievna. I live at the city of Omsk, Moscow Street, Building 19, Apartment 8.
I'll have to go from Moscow. I think that could get to Moscow myself. 
I look forward to your answer. Love you and still hope to meet. 
I embrace, sweet kisses. Forever is your favorite and sweet, Olga!"
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2011 um 15:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 19. September 2011 um 16:13

@ AKILLE

We need the Quelltext of this mail. Please post it yet. Here you can read how to find it:

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

Additionally don´t forget to replace your own name and the first part of your own e-mal adress with xxx.
For example:
"My dear xxx" and "xxxx@gmy.net"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

AKILLE
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 19. September 2011 um 16:36

sender IP is 94.100.176.155
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:59:33 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #4 - 19. September 2011 um 21:20

Aus Russland!!!

Code
Alles auswählen
94.100.176.155 - Geo Information
IP Address 	94.100.176.155
Host 	smtp18.mail.ru
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Mail.Ru
ISP 	Limited liability company Mail.Ru
AS Number 	AS47764 Limited liability company Mail.Ru
Latitude 	60°00'00" North
Longitude 	100°00'00" East
Distance 	5314.36 km (3302.19 miles) 

Zitat:
sender IP is 94.100.176.155
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:59:33 +0400

würdest du bitte den ganzen Quelltext rein stellen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #5 - 20. September 2011 um 00:18

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2011 um 16:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #6 - 20. September 2011 um 00:47

Auf Deus75 dieselbe Mailadresse und Mail wie hier.
Auf Deus75 sehen wir eine verschleierte Einlieferung der Mail über Deutschland.

Zitat:
Received: from [188.107.32.153] (port=51054 helo=[192.168.0.100])

Verschleiert über Weiß-Rußland

Zitat:
Received: from [178.122.88.130] (port=10123 helo=[192.168.0.100])

Verschleiert über Spanien

Zitat:
Received: from [87.111.155.28] (port=24093 helo=[192.168.0.100])

Dazu noch die Frage um Geld hier. Klarer Fall von Scam!!

Zitat:
My city is called Omsk.

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema