Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Allen William Edward <ed.allen015@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4230 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Allen William Edward <ed.allen015@gmail.com>
15. September 2011 um 14:40

Wieder eine Meldung auf mein Inserat. Die erste Mail habe ich nicht mehr.
Aber ich habe dem Schwachmaten einen Ausweis abgeknöpft

Thanks for the response to my e-mail, kindly bear with me. The delay in replying your mail was due to my Military engagements here. Being In charge of Joint Task Force on Security Patrol Team here, I sometime find it difficult to reply E-mails.

However I was in receipt of your email responses concerning the purchase of your Property, well I wish to inform you that I will buy your Property from you. And also wish to let you know that I am also okay with any related selling Price/Offer by you for the Property, that is you will have to consider your Property now sold to me and by this process I urge you to disregard any other Buyer’s/Customer’s, and also I shall be making the Payment to you in ((((( CASH ONLY ))))) but base on your Acceptance to my Business Proposal of which I really need your Personal and honest Assistance.

Fore more concerning the (NOTARY) procedure the entry in the (LAND REGISTER) alongside with the whole Legal Documentation of the Property in my Name like I advice should be suspended for now till I come over like I previously stated to you that I will be coming over on deployment soon in no distance time which I will suggest and advise you to concrete your attention on how you are to receive your Payment of your Property in CASH at your Location. 

In which I wish to let you know that I am a Captain with the United Nations Troops in IRAQ, on war against Terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from IRAQ come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against Terrorism. I needed a Property for myself and that was why I contacted you at first place concerning your Property. But on the other hand I wish to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 10.2million USD. Which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in IRAQ because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil?

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this Raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey, where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United States America because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the Rightful Owner/Legal Beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. I just need your Acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a Secured Property Web Site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. Because 10.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my dream. I hope I am been fair on this deal. And also regards to your request for my International Passport Card for personal identification I have it attached here-in for you alongside with some Personal pictures I took with my co-officers here in Iraq.  

Get back to me urgently,

Thanks,

Allen W. Edward.

Spoiler für Header Google inline:
Return-Path: <ed.allen015@gmail.com>
Delivery-Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:17:43 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu1: domain of gmail.com designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.196; envelope-from=ed.allen015@gmail.com; helo=mail-wy0-f196.google.com;
Received: from mail-wy0-f196.google.com (mail-wy0-f196.google.com [74.125.82.196])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu1) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MAhId-1QxoI012PT-00BM6p for xx@online.de; Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:17:43 +0200
Received: by wyf28 with SMTP id 28so467234wyf.7
        for <xx@online.de>; Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=L5NqHhqn5dxxPIHI/qgZQiUdcCNRbZc10OAIi2hvth4=;
        b=EF9UD/ipnaWeiRSnlIUApwbe0UkL8DOfUSRH9ZqfOT7o+ci8Q9a0QXRpQ+X2wuqPUd
         Yq+KnsxFfCLHy4YKppdLH6I5GW1ZUthcuMoN6us4w/AJ/kMOHK5HmX2X4u3ivYOdWfx9
         iLj39de4gkAQebko88XXid9k+RDJMondDQwAY=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.186.137 with SMTP id w9mr1114551wem.25.1316089062791; Thu,
15 Sep 2011 05:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.80.35 with HTTP; Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:17:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPOnMxmu8cXWSUuXTYOJ8+-8wa+Y6BRpMcS49fRp0NFQe7DXQA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: All I Need Is Your Acceptance And The Funds Will Be Transferred To You.
To: xx@online.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016e649d6f814a13b04acf9dd24
Envelope-To: xx@online.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2012 um 13:49 von Webmaster »  

158482339_-_Allen.jpg ( 70 KB | Downloads )
158482339_-_Allen.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
deutschmann
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Allen William Edward <ed.allen015@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. September 2011 um 15:59

Zum gefälschten Pass 158482339 von Edward William Allen:

* Maschinenlesbarer Teil stimmt nicht mit oberen Datenteil überein (Geburtsdatum, Gültigkeit...)
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2011 um 16:05 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #2 - 16. September 2011 um 10:04

Er hat sich wieder gemeldet.
Nach meiner Antwort dürfte das die letzte Mail gewesen sein.

Hello, 

Thanks for your prompt response once again, Also I really do appreciate your understanding towards my Business Proposal of which I wish to use this opportunity to inform you that upon the successful transfer of $10.2million United States Dollars to your location, you will never regret ever dealing with me. And also on the aspect of the execution of this deal I also wish to tell you that you need not to be afraid because I am the Sole Coordinator to this deal and I have everything arranged and planned so all I need from you is your commitment and trust, so that once you receive this money in your Location you will keep it safe as I will instruct you. Also concerning your Property I wish to inform you that I am still very interested in your buying your Property of which I will advise you to consider it sold to me till I come over for the (NOTARY) procedure the entry in the (LAND REGISTER) alongside with the whole Legal Documentation of the Property in my Name.

First, let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of this fund. As I have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and I know I have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in CAMP FALLUJAH, I give orders, and I am a Marine and you know the respect and honour we control. I do not need to give you any further info .I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue. I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the money is yours with a diplomat who is a friend but, He will not know that you are not the actual/real owner of the said funds because he is a man of decent mind. He will have my approval before he comes for the clearance of the money. I will be doing myself a great favour to explain in simple terms how this deal is going to be so that if you will not be able to do it, you can forget about it now please. This deal is for real it is no joke and I want you too see for yourself.

I have arranged everything in a way that you will have your own share of the funds and you will deposit my share for me in a Swiss Account which I will give to you. The only role I need from you is for me to arrange the Cargo/Consignment in your name so that you will clear the Cargo/Consignment as your own but will then take 30% of the funds to yourself and transfer it to wherever you want and the balance of 70% will be paid to a Swiss Account which I will give to you. This will be done with the help of the diplomat in Europe. Now I want you to know that, every week a Red Cross relief Jet Plane flies to Europe from Fallujah to go collect reliefs from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the Airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here in CAMP FALLUJAH whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises to come seal up a Consignment which is with the Red Cross to the beneficiary in Europe. Then I must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the funds.

I want you to know that diplomats run a Currier Service which is called DIPLOMATIC CURRIER SERVICE; this service is meant for transferring important documents, huge funds and precious stones. They call it Consignment. This Cargo/Consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary of the Cargo/Consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case, the deal will go like this, Once I register the Cargo/Consignment in your Name, The diplomat will seal it and then will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic Cargo/Consignment in a Diplomatic Box and then transfer it to another Diplomat in Europe who will pick up the Cargo/Consignment from the Airplane and then deliver it to you. The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross Jet Plane which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the Consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your Cargo/Consignment.

The diplomat in Europe will not know what is inside the Cargo/Consignment. As soon as I am through with the diplomat's arrangement here I will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will deliver the Cargo/Consignment to you in Europe and forward his contact and phone number to you so you can have an appointment with him on how he will deliver the Cargo/Consignment to you. I do not know you and I do not think we equally need to know each other for now; we can only speak of trust and friendship once I discover that my own share is on my Swiss Account. Then we can really then become very good friends. I know this might come to you as a surprise but I must tell you that with my experience in International politics, I must inform you that 75% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals and that is why everybody cannot run accounts with so much money in it and not everyone that can own a rich Swiss Account. Those accounts are made for such deals where nobody will ask you how you made the money; rather they are interested in making it safe for you. That is their banking policy.

I want you to know that I want to deal with someone I do not know because the deal will have no trace. I am a marine so I have to be careful, this is a wicked world, but if you are good and can have this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us, then in one week we are rich.

If you are ready for this deal, you are required by this letter to furnish me with the information below, as I did told the RED CROSS AGENT OFFICER that we shall be intimating him with the information of the rightful Owner of the Boxes.

1. Your Full Name:?
2. Your Country Of Origin And Contact Address In Your Country:?
3. Your State Of Residence And Origin In Your Country:?
4. A Scanned Copy Of Your Mode Of Identification:?
5. Your Direct Telephone Number:?
6. Your Occupation:?

Once I receive the above requested information’s from you like I stated to you initially I shall secure every document making you the rightful owner of the Cargo/Consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as I conclude arrangement with the diplomat here. 

Thanks once again till I read from you. 

Yours sincerely,

Allen W. Edward.

Spoiler für Header wie vorheriger:
Return-Path: <ed.allen015@gmail.com>
Delivery-Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:36:07 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu2: domain of gmail.com designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.196; envelope-from=ed.allen015@gmail.com; helo=mail-wy0-f196.google.com;
Received: from mail-wy0-f196.google.com (mail-wy0-f196.google.com [74.125.82.196])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu2) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0LqQlB-1RZO0U02tt-00e0gv for xxx@online.de; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:36:07 +0200
Received: by wyf28 with SMTP id 28so604744wyf.7
        for <xxx@online.de>; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=4AwfIhouQp3ba1teD6OJ/lRnoqb33qZErrQ3MGoY5vE=;
        b=Ec3agOwh5aTikm2ca4KSXWwK2HKqXB7TG7NQCyggstIj1Gr2OJeQVO0Bv3/C6iQv3D
         pG2yE+p4SdC+Nnv9Bh9BrPHovbe2nDjFpiP7k6Qm/FlqsnvAAyj9ViNjMu/+eN1BoT9r
         2WSaS+0wW7IkeOAtyLqQDxlKSbO9Bu7pQO/oM=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.172.12 with SMTP id s12mr367988wel.10.1316158566560; Fri,
16 Sep 2011 00:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.80.35 with HTTP; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:36:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPOnMxnjF-yT_gQ3Ep6M0JQUgHxcyT4KLmhzznOb6i-RUBaq+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?windows-1252?B?RGV0YWlsc4WF?=
To: xx@online.de
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary=00163649a3e1d3f30904ad0a0b79
Envelope-To: xx@online.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2012 um 13:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола