Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Victoria <victoriaptrck@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2171 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Victoria <victoriaptrck@gmail.com>
04. September 2011 um 03:25

this is the tread i lost but what i still have i put here it is 100% scam

Hello Dear ,

How are you? together with your job i hope every thing is going fine with you,i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Victoria Patrick. I am from Ivory Coast ,5.7ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) But presently i am residing here in Dakar as a  result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Edward Patrick was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Abidjan (the capital of Ivory.coast) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father and my only younger brother Johnson in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

Dear After the death of my parent's with my younger brother during civil war that took place in my country years ago, that makes me to ran to the neighboring country as a refugee, since then I thought my life was over. I expected to die of a broken heart still loving them and only them.I was basically living a life as a zombie going through life with no feelings just dead to the world. I don't  have brothers or sisters even relations that i can go to, that can tried to lift my spirit and offer counseling or supporting me.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today.People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment.Even one of us died two days ago, and was buried yesterday.I am afraid of what i am seeing here.

I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow.. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Since two days now i am not comfortable here again i decided to look for way out to move out of here that makes me to chosen you immediately i saw your i write to you without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i choose you and during my praying,God reveal it to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

Mean while i would like you to call me on the telephone number of the reverend whom i have been using his computer to send you mails since all this time,his phone number (+221-770173896) When you call tell him that you want to speak with Success.so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I don't have money to call you here,since my situation here is very difficult.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.8M (four Million  Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Now! permit me to ask these few questions as my guardian:
1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or your daughter?
2. Can i completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you for your compensation after your assistance and the money is transferred to your country?
4.Can you assure me of the confidentiality of this transaction, So that when coming in to your country there would be focus of attention.

My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Attached here is my picture and i will send you more in my next mail to you
I will also like to see yours today!Waiting to hear from you soonest
Have nice day and please help me out.
God bless you as you help me out from here
Yours faithfully
Miss Victoria.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.182.42 with SMTP id eb10cs182694vdc;
        Sat, 3 Sep 2011 07:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <victoriaptrck@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of victoriaptrck@gmail.com designates 10.229.33.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.229.33.71;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of victoriaptrck@gmail.com designates 10.229.33.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=victoriaptrck@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=victoriaptrck@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.229.33.71])
        by 10.229.33.71 with SMTP id g7mr1715375qcd.26.1315061271617 (num_hops = 1);
        Sat, 03 Sep 2011 07:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=/mD/wyhxu/kuDEc4I1SOKsgneonUw7OliK81syiN6DQ=;
        b=x6GdBChCMx3aMp/eBsczr9QApsxy2IFQm4bAZ47p0vFkp9M22ZD6U/HdSFybxo1fu3
         KsFePYnBthL3NUVogzfH2TCpv9CW2x/uzsJAmJgUqC+XUuhwDbcNknFgW90L6PIS8CeV
         fvk4jOEqKpBQoPGDvG3esSIltmSebbqRnP5mk=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.229.33.71 with SMTP id g7mr1715375qcd.26.1315061271603; Sat,
03 Sep 2011 07:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.224.131 with HTTP; Sat, 3 Sep 2011 07:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:47:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CABg4TQnPPikGeemcje3v1CfTHsf44+DQDqWPX2c3WnAMGnBapw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS ALL ABOUT MY HOLE LIFE
To: xxxxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016364171a5f3a9c504ac0a8f34

--0016364171a5f3a9c504ac0a8f34
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over google inline so not to trace

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:47:51 +0100

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. September 2011 um 20:50 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10929 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Victoria <victoriaptrck@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. September 2011 um 03:26

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 08:45 von scambuster » 
Grund: Spoiler korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 04. September 2011 um 03:27

lemansue schrieb on 04. September 2011 um 03:25:
ebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father and my only younger brother Johnson in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee

lemansue schrieb on 04. September 2011 um 03:25:
because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.8M (four Million  Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 05. September 2011 um 00:55

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com

From: babyvictoria       Date: 2011-09-03 14:34:19       Reply

babyvictoria
    24 y/o female
    Dakar, Senegal