Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Karen <karen_laban@yahoo.com> <reverendrobertantho@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2760 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Karen <karen_laban@yahoo.com> <reverendrobertantho@yahoo.com>
13. August 2011 um 19:20

from www.24freedate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
kare: with love and trust :idea: ...

kare
   - 24 y/o Female
   - USA, new york
   - English, English, English
   -
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-11 04:29:34
   - E-Mail or ID: 121054

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - August - 29
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Friendship, Relationship

Description:
with love and trust Idea

Ideal match description:
with love and trust

Zitat:

kare
    24 y/o Female
    new york, USA

Greetings,
My name is Miss Karen,
i saw your profile today at (www.24freedate.com )so i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (karen_laban@yahoo. com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance,colour or even age does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's in love Karen,

send me your email adress to my box (karen_laban@yahoo. com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.Karen.

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Karen Laban
25 - Female
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:12 von lemansue » 
Grund: afr10799 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Karen <karen_laban@yahoo.com> <reverendrobertantho@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2011 um 19:45

Dearest sweet heart,
greeting to you ,i am writing you with heart
full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say
Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to  mail me back in reply to my request to you . .please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relactionship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

.. To tell you about myself  ,i am MiSS Karen Laban , 23 yrs old , the only surviving duaghter of  My (late)father (,DR ,Tiberias ,F ,Laban,), in small town  called grand bassa ,He was the personal adviser to the former head of state  before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing  my father.It was only me that is alive now  i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently in  dakar senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second  year student in the university of liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date

i am open minded person ,  easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , alway stand by my word .am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to nomatter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand  ,

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would ve loved to chat with
u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is the Reverend Father who is the pastor of the (Christ The KingChurch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Because i use to commiuncate with you through the reverend father computer here in camp i sent and recived , Also here is the reverend father phone number +221772746977 for easier to near your voice, When you call tell the reverend father you want to speaking with Karen laban Hope will sent for me,
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$6.5m)Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank  which i am the next of kin.
and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket because i have to processing  international passport to come over to meet
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you.If you accept and willin g to help me please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
As i have attached my photo here Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanx darling and take good care of yourself
Kisses 
Miss Karen

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.184.225 with SMTP id ex1cs17896vdc;
        Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.54.7 with SMTP id o7mr2986254fag.96.1313255718697;
        Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <karen_laban@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.58])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 1si5241278fay.96.2011.08.13.10.15.17;
        Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of karen_laban@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.58 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.58;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of karen_laban@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.58 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=karen_laban@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.55] by nm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 17:15:17 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.126] by tm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 17:15:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 17:15:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 746104.73033.bm@omp1035.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 93707 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2011 17:15:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313255717; bh=nHFmEgMEuHmYCsjGILnpDNsIaLpt7GPkK9iSdMM7OEk=; tent-Type; +o4Qu/7qp1LpM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  Ubc/wR7bw88XI=;
X-YMail-OSG: h141sH4VM1mB8XppmOGvULBCbZvpbWbKhgha8uuxERIjZ_8
k0L2vry6ebuTnE28JkdyvohGZi85n5SBhVjg0ygJmdAHfhajs_71ZRyR8KBY
xSodP0p1IUZDATdqEg0Z8wtIpD4trnuo0drF.DYZQlKSKjRiU73mFiW4n_mj
KCJh9kMdkH_.IZXF8dRyx.YuucCG20ROtI6MjOyfaXzeSFIVHCB5_H_SvvB5
vKAu2tGPyDcLDHqDnNyWmELcXZjqj2zLmWMfCNaDAMJ.CFoGy9y.pQJaEMsc
JvFkyS9cFYPIVjtTj33ebLpLDTtGpNud_4L6eRdS9Y2mOxMemxFfy0SagIcX
ypZrfi_ZebILV_E2gDukkQj2gYXF4K9FoSbMDF3SbJBTMo8fw5goGxV7MqTe
1Ym9bMDkQF7YKZ1qpLO7fwMFjkjbkermd5DYq9FpI.oNU5g9JQC2MImmaIne
mlXCnwe3entCXfPV0GnBsC.DbiZ0omPhaZxCoSt4LgqE7M4oDf7LhJbps5rR
atBzEzvTVN0QIXSbUPjGLVbC7zVCLigDIyYYkxnA0OLAQbZrCWlB2_zF97Nf
TG34XbeV5fmr1fwLuV2_.m6wMI_SxuVAD4yOSuXb79BH6XItRVf5OF1VqDdh
ALPAwwxaZnJT9Z.j87mdtGEyWfheoGxWxofh0AKLOm0c7HeQ7QHWgklsQERd
B.LV6Vg--
Received: from [41.208.169.148] by web29802.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:15:17 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313255717.90194.YahooMailClassic@web29802.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:15:17 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR FUTURE MAY GOD BLESS YOU
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1138963477-1313255717=:90194"
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:21 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 13. August 2011 um 19:46

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.169.148 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.169.148
Host 	41.208.169.148
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:15:17 +0100 (BST

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:21 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 13. August 2011 um 19:48

lemansue schrieb on 13. August 2011 um 19:45:
rebels attacked my house one early morning killing  my father.It was only me that is alive now

lemansue schrieb on 13. August 2011 um 19:45:
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$6.5m)Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank  which i am the next of kin.
and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket because i have to processing  international passport to come over to meet

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:20 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 13. August 2011 um 19:49

photos to find here in the gallery afr 10799Smiley

more from her to find here

Spoiler:
Alise <alisemabou08@yahoo.co.uk>
Joy <joyodily20062@yahoo.com>
Precious <saleeby_precious@yahoo.com>
Nancy <nancy23larry@yahoo.com>
Rita <rita2lovedesmond@yahoo.com>
Jenefer <jeneferodily20081@yahoo.com>
Jane <janefugar4love201@yahoo.co.uk>
Juliet <gaijuliet@yahoo.com>
Lilian <lilian_dion4love@yahoo.in>
Lindalin <lindalin100@live.com>
Nancy <nancy.baby20@yahoo.co.uk>
Jeniffer <jenifferyak33@yahoo.co.uk>
Rebecca <bekkysev109@ymail.com>
Jenny <jenny11kimudi@yahoo.com>
Nancy <nancy_johnson66@yahoo.com>
Jane <jane2johnson@yahoo.com>
Natasha <natashajohnson@she.com>
Gift <giftrichard92@yahoo.co.uk>
Cynthia <cynthia.modu1@yahoo.com>
Elizabeth <kamara.elizabeth@yahoo.com>
Tracy <tracy.colly@yahoo.co.uk>
Faith <faith_kones@yahoo.in>
Justina <justinakhalifa@yahoo.com>
Sonia <soniafine147@yahoo.com>
Joy <j.baby99@yahoo.com> <v.sweet3@att.net>
Susy <sussytur@yahoo.com>
Sovia <soviacolly2011@hotmail.com> <baabyylove33@yahoo.com>
Miracle <miraclelarma@yahoo.com> <miraclelarma@gmail.com>
Confidence <confidence_williams@yahoo.com>
Clara <clarangoma1@yahoo.com>
Blessing <blessing.baby1@yahoo.com>
Nancy <nancy_dion200@yahoo.in>
Edith <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in>
Caroling <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com>
Aminata <aminata60sam@yahoo.com>
Nadia <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com>
Jennifer <jennifer_adams200@yahoo.com>
Judith <judith.dion@yahoo.com>
Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in>
Prisca <prisca2yak@yahoo.com>
Tricia <yaktricia@yahoo.com>
Vera <verakennedy71@yahoo.co.uk>
Peace <maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk>
Latifa <latifadoumbia1@gmail.com>
Tina <tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com>
Kate <katecollybaby@yahoo.com>
Lilian <lilian_dion1@yahoo.com>
Chika <chikaalbert@ymail.com>
Anita <anitaa_soumah@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:23 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 15. August 2011 um 20:37

she also have write to me from www.freelovemaker.com

Zitat:
kare: with love and trust ...

kare
   - 24 y/o female
   - new york,USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 3573

Last logged in: 2011-08-15 12:24:41

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - August - 29
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Relationship      Friendship, Travel Partner

Description:
with love and trust

kare
    24 y/o female
    new york, USA

Greetings,
My name is Miss Karen,
i saw your profile today at (www.freelovemaker. com)so i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (karen_laban@yahoo. com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance,colour or even age does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Your's in love Karen,

send me your email adress to my box (karen_laban@yahoo. com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.Karen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:19 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 22. August 2011 um 05:22

Eingeliefert über http://www.freelovemaker.com

kare
    24 y/o female
    new york, USA

Greetings,
My name is Miss Karen,
i saw your profile today at (www.freelovemaker. com)so i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (karen_laban@yahoo. com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Your's in love Karen,

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

andy1907
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 21. September 2011 um 11:21

Liebste sweet heart, 
Gruß an euch, ich schreibe Ihnen mit Herz 
voller Tränen und Trauer, aber zunächst muss ich sagen, 
Kompliment der Saison und ich werde erwartet, dass Sie mir eine Mail zurück in Antwort auf meine Anfrage an Sie. . Sagen Sie mir bitte mehr über dich selbst als auch Ihre intenssion auf mich zu, wenn Sie auf mit intimen relactionship mit mir einverstanden sind? cos für mich bin aus, um zu Ihrer Zufriedenheit zu sehen. 

.. Um ehrlich zu mir selbst, ich bin Miss Karen Laban, 23 Jahre alt, das einzige überlebende duaghter of My (Spät-) Vater (, DR, Tiberias, F, Laban,), in kleinen Stadt namens Grand Bassa, Er ist der persönliche Berater war der ehemalige Staatschef vor den Rebellen angegriffen meinem Haus eines frühen Morgens töten meine father.It war nur mir, dass ist jetzt lebendig i 05.00 Uhr. 8tall 173cm, aber ich bin derzeit in Dakar Senegal unter Asyl als Flüchtling, i zweiten Jahr Student bin in der Universität von Liberia Studium Massenkommunikation, bevor der Krieg begann in meinem Land bis heute 

Ich bin aufgeschlossen Person, easy going Mädchen, selbstbewusst, fleißig, fürsorglich, alway stehe zu meinem Wort. bin für jemanden, der ehrlich ist, wie ich in meinem Profil schrieb verheiratet nomatter, wo er herkommt bekommen wollen und egal, seiner religiösen Zurück Grand, 

Ich bin Single nie verheiratet und aktiv und Ich mag alles, was das Leben leicht und beruhigend zB gehen zum Strand, Kochen macht, sehe ich fern Sportarten wie Fußball etc, Einkaufen, Lesen von Zeitungen und Romanen, mit langen walk.pls Ich liebte sich mit Chat-ve 
u aber in diesem Lager sind wir nicht zulassen, gehen oft. 
Wir haben noch keine Verwandten jetzt, mit wem können wir all unseren Verwandten gehen lief weg in der Mitte des Krieges die einzige Person, die wir jetzt haben, ist der Reverend Vater, der Pastor der (Christus der KingChurch) ist hier im Lager er war sehr nett zu mir, seit ich hierher kam, aber ich bin nicht mit ihm leben und nicht ich bin in der Frauen-Herberge verlassen, weil das Lager zwei Hostels ein für Männer das andere für Frauen. 

Weil ich mit dir durch die ehrwürdigen Vaters Computer hier commiuncate im Lager benutzen i gesendet und recived, auch hier ist der ehrwürdige Vater Telefonnummer +221772746977 für einfacher, Ihre Stimme in der Nähe, wenn Sie sagen, der Herr Pfarrer, die Sie mit Karen gesprochen nennen laban Hoffnung wird für mich gesandt hat, 
Als Flüchtling hier habe ich nicht ein Recht oder privilledge, irgend etwas sei es Geld oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Gesetz dieses country.I will zurück zu meinem Studium, weil ich nahm nur meine ersten Jahr vor dem traggic Vorfall , die zu meinem Wesen in dieser Situation nahm jetzt place.Please hören, diese habe ich meine verstorbenen Vaters Kontoauszug und Sterbeurkunde hier mit mir, die ich Ihnen Brief senden wird, 
Denn wenn er am Leben war er einige hinterlegten Geldbetrag in einer führenden Finanzierungsgesellschaft, in dem er meinen Namen als die nächsten Angehörigen, den Betrag in Frage (Depotbestätigung) von (US $ 6,5 Mio.) Sechs Millionen fünfhunderttausend US-Dollar hinterlegt von meinem verstorbenen Vater in der Bank, die ich die nächsten Angehörigen. 
und aus ihr können Sie etwas Geld für mich an meine Reise Unterlagen und Flugtickets zu bekommen, weil ich die Abwicklung internationaler Pass zu kommen, um zu treffen haben 
Also werde ich wie Sie mir helfen Übertragung dieses Geld auf Ihr Pflege mit Ihnen. 
Ich behielt dieses Geheimnis für die Menschen in das Lager hier die einzige Person, darüber ist der Reverend kennt, weil er wie ein Vater für mich ist. So im Lichte der oben i wird wie Sie es für sich zu behalten und nicht sagen, dass es für jeden, für i Angst zu verlieren, mein Leben und das Geld, wenn die Menschen kommt es wissen bin. 
Denken Sie daran, ich gebe dir all diese Informationen durch das Vertrauen und die Liebe, die ich abgeschieden auf you.I wie ehrlich und Verständnis der Menschen, wahrheitsgemäße und ein Mann mit Visionen, Wahrheit und hart gearbeitet. 
Mittlere während Ich mag dich mir antworten, wie ich, ich habe eine Menge zu you.if Ihnen sagen, zu akzeptieren und willin g, mir zu helfen bitte bitte befestigt Ihr Foto und den letzten Kontaktdaten wie du mir antworten, sagte. 
Da habe ich mein Foto hier angeschlossen haben einen schönen Tag und denke über me.Awaiting von Ihnen zu hören am ehesten 
Thanx Liebling und Sie gut auf sich selbst 
Küsse 
Miss Karen

Dearest sweet heart,
greeting to you ,i am writing you with heart
full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say
Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to  mail me back in reply to my request to you . .please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relactionship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

.. To tell you about myself  ,i am MiSS Karen Laban , 23 yrs old , the only surviving duaghter of  My (late)father (,DR ,Tiberias ,F ,Laban,), in small town  called grand bassa ,He was the personal adviser to the former head of state  before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing  my father.It was only me that is alive now  i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently in  dakar senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second  year student in the university of liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date

i am open minded person ,  easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , alway stand by my word .am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to nomatter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand  ,

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would ve loved to chat with
u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is the Reverend Father who is the pastor of the (Christ The KingChurch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Because i use to commiuncate with you through the reverend father computer here in camp i sent and recived , Also here is the reverend father phone number +221772746977 for easier to near your voice, When you call tell the reverend father you want to speaking with Karen laban Hope will sent for me,
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you.If you accept and willin g to help me please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
As i have attached my photo here Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanx darling and take good care of yourself

Miss Karen

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=temperror (sender IP is 77.238.189.195) Quelltext.from=karen_laban@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=none
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-SID-PRA: Karen Laban <karen_laban@yahoo.com>
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Info: 7umk0xJIGkx0GNkXl0XeZHWD6lBzAS0lH/4d2i3W9mr9jZDvhK5fjBp+X5k=
Received: from nm13-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.195]) by col0-mc4-f17.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:00:43 -0700
Received: from [77.238.189.49] by nm13.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2011 09:00:37 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.118] by tm2.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2011 09:00:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2011 09:00:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 193467.54561.bm@omp1027.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73126 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Sep 2011 09:00:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1316595637; bh=5SVeQoYQhawA4jKpQOIli5pKX7jXOqkjKJrbomCm/Ws=; tent-Type; dgmMLUZbUDngc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  aKkyoEqTP8D/k=;
X-YMail-OSG: YRzrv5oVM1nRi8ZqnSOzoKEPcqXWz0MWSUjPy4u_qNhLnkS
Wm.DQF.bpfr36prihdyXibLUwIzXnClJRQjnMqmytt_UpWe4YQ7Kk3qZ0_ad
CVHwVK6PVEmCmefifwvihXDqleC.ExVQYb31eU5DbzzyBNA0DHR9rmNLhVQ9
SOj_SgP2s2Rinr7D3NRbF64esAt6iV9Ym5mdlmm4bfU0IK_mZsg1y7cIIf_W
RoO.jrr7CTOm6RC2d1o8aSFWFGyNTl9dDK6190hKSzwh5tRGegNkXltFzz35
ltrpMa_1MdqIy7PbdsP1_phQ_x3xu.QmxHIUZm2qtPwQPhmZm4Bz4HCrnFLu
8gXeySs93a6ZELkCWApEsEPDN6Yv4csFSISBVZFyVynj7CCkqQyupoXh6cHL
QWeCzxUEurm9m3T_NR0C.W.CvTSDiJT3G2HatisT81BRmO3oFwBWMxIE7eI2
Jpjq_U4Bf_kiGwIg1Vn3GfjpRK_uWKQoe6zC.wSNUhl.n02bMX2_w2xv3zR5
nKWPVnZVK0yM-
Received: from [41.82.108.251] by web29818.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:00:36 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1316595636.61073.YahooMailClassic@web29818.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:00:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Meine_liebste=2C_was_ich_brauche_Ihre_Unterst=FCtzung_f=FC?=
=?iso-8859-1?Q?r_Zukunft=2C_die_Gott_segne_SIE?=
To: xxxx xxxxxxxx<xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="576309831-289971192-1316595636=:61073"
Return-Path: karen_laban@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Sep 2011 09:00:43.0837 (UTC) FILETIME=[F1E1A6D0:01CC783C]

--576309831-289971192-1316595636=:61073
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="576309831-1807881479-1316595636=:61073"

--576309831-1807881479-1316595636=:61073
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #8 - 21. September 2011 um 12:11

Post aus dem Senegal.  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.82.108.251
Host 	41.82.108.251
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2011 um 01:18 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 29. November 2011 um 01:16

Hello Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from Paraguay.Presently I’m in Paraguay with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact
the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, her name is Rev Robert Anthony and his direcct email address is : (reverendrobertantho@yahoo.com) Ask her to kindly send you a certified bank draft of
$300,000.00US$(Three Hundred Thousand United American Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so
feel free and get in touched with Rev Robert Anthony and direct his where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings
at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my
new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.Take care and
remain Blessed.
Your's,Karen.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.22.77 with SMTP id s55cs341001wes;
        Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:06:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.68.30.68 with SMTP id q4mr57567141pbh.75.1322525176909;
        Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:06:16 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <karen_laban@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.192])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id e6si10692861pbf.99.2011.11.28.16.06.15;
        Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:06:16 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of karen_laban@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.192 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.192;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of karen_laban@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.192 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=karen_laban@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.231] by nm16.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.112] by tm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 691515.63329.bm@omp1021.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11917 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322525174; bh=amYgM/LaRydF3pIzv/3OCAiJ1YLEFfXgs2/UCx3U0JI=; -Version:Content-Type; z5P9dZWH2Jbx4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  1sg9U2ghkUdFI=;
X-YMail-OSG: zHPI9hwVM1mbKNGXR40F9AB_Eis82MhXpJKmVdr5v8TOkC.
9j5mWmp5hFeFliEjrXE5z4IKBCOgoM5uczf65gKr._eVlibnY3mB22PSIlv6
8lJXrVTmb8qXBgQUhn11tXdVVQphtwBuko0SqIgnocp.HCJ9cqtaL7pOIgGj
Na1J8b0hWltpOI66JtX02VQFeziqKdTdgQ49CGYlLhNnpoL1AUX6ED2WGmef
CSAgYJgk3HGcMSp_8lgkK22zF68xaU4gUtbBbbNBXy9T.wMoWl54dM3W_Tzu
RuE6Mhm_z5PNdzM0Bws86SVXpukpXKWUphFvo3vigWxMRMTD_VwNyqCXwfS.
9ZI9bkns2yuTzmoEsOvwIueP8Y4CsTgddM0f6mpeEMlaMJjp7dIx5KUPbU5m
O39rsiUR5FZkSNFnwmBzDwkxkfjhtOzPJ7eAfvsG6
Received: from [41.82.116.196] by web29818.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.325013
Message-ID: <1322525174.95439.YahooMailClassic@web29818.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4E43D771.20305@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="576309831-962685008-1322525174=:95439"

--576309831-962685008-1322525174=:95439
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 29. November 2011 um 01:18

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.116.196 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 	41.82.116.196 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: 	SN
IP address country: 	ip address flagSenegal
IP address state: 	n/a
IP address city: 	n/a
IP address latitude: 	14.0000
IP address longitude: 	-14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: 	SONATEL
Organization: 	SONATEL 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:06:14 +0000 (GMT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema