Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Victoria <victoria_fred4@yahoo.com> <rev.martinlucas@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5363 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Victoria <victoria_fred4@yahoo.com> <rev.martinlucas@yahoo.com>
04. August 2011 um 15:26

from www.freeinterdating.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
dearangel1: I am a good looking girl with love and trust ...

dearangel1
  - 24 y/o female
  - florida,USA
  - English, English, English
  - Have no children
  - Profile ID: 181036

Last logged in: 2011-08-02 17:21:30

Personal details
Real name      victoria
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      
Date of birth      1987 - April - 13
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Marriage

Description:
I am a good looking girl with love and trust searching for a nice man who will take proper care of me and love me the way i am.

Ideal match description:
searching for a nice man who will take proper care of me and love me the way i am.

Zitat:

From: dearangel1       Date: 2011-08-02 17:34:02       Reply

dearangel1
    24 y/o female
    florida, USA

Hello,
My name is Miss Victoria Fred. Your profile caught my attention and I thought of having a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and intends to advance, contact me through email; (victoria_fred4@yah oo.com) I shall send my beautiful pictures to you. I waits to receive your quick response. Thank you.
From Victoria
E-mail address... (victoria_fred4@yah oo.com)

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Victoria Fred
24 - Een vrouw

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:36 von lemansue » 
Grund: afr10330 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Victoria <victoria_fred4@yahoo.com> <rev.martinlucas@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. August 2011 um 15:28

Hello My Dear,

How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email, inline with the message, which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Victoria Fred )  i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship,I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country some years ago.

My late father Late Dr.Wilson Fred,was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because  my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of  my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Emmanuel George) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel,which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is  ( +221-777-318-518 ), if you call me and You tell him that you want to speak with me (Victoria) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it).

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

So,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing person.Please let me ask You some questions.
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. will you help me out and sincerely receive me in your country without betray? 

My favorite language is English  and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Victoria

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.114.229 with SMTP id jj5cs337547vdb;
        Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.165.2 with SMTP id i2mr412669icy.387.1312440139029;
        Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <victoria_fred4@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.94])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u5si3555686icq.67.2011.08.03.23.42.18;
        Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of victoria_fred4@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.94 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.94;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of victoria_fred4@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.94 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=victoria_fred4@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 06:42:18 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.172] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 06:42:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 06:42:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 550394.51133.bm@omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 8655 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Aug 2011 06:42:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312440138; bh=yMJKSAZ0ITtho6JiFVD43AVQmK9/ePs8pI3zkA59e4M=; -Version:Content-Type; rVxtWAROMGKtU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  lqNKQuOpMBshc=;
X-YMail-OSG: aDy0yqEVM1lcG6TbjLAQxbHgiAPwBSrJ6lnu36woRxiKttv
jfHFebAUzb328UxRAbTdeXxYfblGdev9Op21hx64kdLuTjXFsOSSoaXB4Ot4
D.ahiKuxSfUZyGFOoy9l4NIaH.Uzjf3R.U_T5xErmD90vCcCUXlRvLv65z.u
R36gjhREc8gs1F0XvHJxh8ocGW5jL6AU6PXtLZmNEqyiZ5g85VrpK1CZ_et2
vLPTOtqj2qOKJfGxgAqah1HgEYtq3KSepUoyVg6NvcjIZSbZOISieSmAeaZB
yOGF6xCHcNAHGTiuGgkPzsOSb5swgp5LDifIQFaanh.NfV.rRtHd.IiU6Vzs
U7zE2wPnu64fXd0BESOxJyQO5pvFRbKuGyvpHW3g08fRBqAA6Yd8yrSIs7xo
Pvhc1N6nWVMjU4yzNd.yLqDN4UgB_W4faIN.FbE6uIvK_2xKf1dNfMaoGvbm
q0zmtQSarrh33DzfjbCKYTgsDYMJea3qSK.AZDLTgNquN1gbK1KA.4auZboy
omlRJvFpI9veWfyv0SAhQrLcfavn2PNlWOcWefxriEuf2sOknBpgPa25J
Received: from [41.208.136.37] by web125010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:42:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.310352
Message-ID: <1312440138.8401.YahooMailClassic@web125010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4E386EE8.8000608@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-853318506-1312440138=:8401"
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:46 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 04. August 2011 um 15:29

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.136.37 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.136.37
Host 	41.208.136.37
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:45 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 04. August 2011 um 15:31

lemansue schrieb on 04. August 2011 um 15:28:
rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

(Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee

he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:45 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 05. August 2011 um 17:54

Dear xxx,

victoria ( 181036 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted  victoria ( 181036 )  with all messages from FreeInterDating site. 

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address. 
Please help make FreeInterDating without scam. 

Like FreeInterDating site?
Please tell a friends about FreeInterDating.

Best Regards, FreeInterDating.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:44 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 25. August 2011 um 01:24

she now have write me from www.gofreedate.com

Zitat:
dearangel1
   - 24 y/o female
   - miami, USA
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-24 19:08:42
   - ID: 48539      
Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 - April - 18
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      18 -  18
Relationship       

Description:
I am a good looking girl with love and trust searching for a nice man who will take proper care of me and love me the way i am.

Ideal match description:
searching for a nice man who will take proper care of me and love me the way i am.

Zitat:
From: dearangel1       Date: 2011-08-24 19:14:47       Reply

dearangel1
    24 y/o female
    miami, USA

Hello,
My name is Miss Victoria Fred. Your profile caught my attention and I thought of having a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and intends to advance, contact me through email; (victoria_fred4@yah oo.com) I shall send my beautiful pictures to you. I waits to receive your quick response. Thank you.
From Victoria
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:44 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 26. August 2011 um 03:34

and also write to me on www.24freedate.com

Zitat:
dearangel1: I am a good looking girl with love and trust....

dearangel1
   - 24 y/o Female
   - Senegal, Dakar
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-25 20:08:15
   - E-Mail or ID: 116547

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - June - 6
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Education      High School graduate
Income      $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Relationship      Marriage

Description:
I am a good looking girl with love and trust.

Ideal match description:
Am searching for a nice man who will take propper care of me and love me the way i am.

Zitat:
From: dearangel1       Date: 2011-08-25 20:56:58       Reply

dearangel1
    24 y/o Female
    Dakar, Senegal

Hello,
From Victoria
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:43 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pipimax
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 29. Oktober 2011 um 11:52

Hello My Dear,

How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email, inline with the message, which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Victoria Fred )  i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship,I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country some years ago.

My late father Late Dr.Wilson Fred,was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because  my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of  my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Emmanuel George) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel,which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is  ( +221-777-318-518 ), if you call me and You tell him that you want to speak with me (Victoria) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it).

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

So,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing person.Please let me ask You some questions.
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. will you help me out and sincerely receive me in your country without betray?  

My favorite language is English  and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Victoria

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.138.229.50] (helo=nm32-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)
by mx37.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1RIwYk-0007u0-00
for xxx@web.de; Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:01:54 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm32.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Oct 2011 06:01:53 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.160] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Oct 2011 06:01:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Oct 2011 06:01:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 38432.49795.bm@omp1016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90188 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Oct 2011 06:01:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1319608912; bh=PA4oxqs+FOS8KQPZo2CnQcHjIGJLHNSSUpzBFkuOkdw=; -Version:Content-Type; ymrw+oaNtE96Q=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
hKRbtSNYft5MU=;
X-YMail-OSG: qa6GRHwVM1lE.BVMbDuHdaRK7Bhq9WaUcbOT60GlEJN7Guq
XQ4u5mKfogwVn9ZDNSgo9ryRNC2A6b9VP.hKBLl9Fv10hBXHyELUVQDoQovD
3E5eQYyetGVLid8AnMbqNc.ztfvcKMWY0RyBtX9VblmPRAlKvquagzCF1A2s
yKtwPfv1vH42sEj8Nop_aXwt8AYIChkp90rnyVt_r9KY2JW8J_7TEEyPRaBl
ffRhvc3UaFunwpqN5PnZbQ0q0u67RkE8DsdHl2PDOAqa4ndWfv0f6.u0g2Fi
7XrPUk0Kaw2CjZh07k2SsVhWddQCZpHj9HkuAF.zKMaRfno2i4fQRgYLoSDM
tkRsQM9y5X5w5EInrwIjqIUX7fHACsa7hGwHdkYXt5xSDyt.PAUxHzi_c3BD
hfGwg9keupbkL.oGm5u8joMZlyHl0nZD2oEstvA9yf9F3uVBz7o0v1s69d2Y
QnkalGKAQjI4QuFaz5DLOwm2aIowllln6.fcFox.W4B3U0w6Vorgk05nAyeM
nblXfabdbOycBR.Y7KRoCTN5QPCbl.ukyX__H5sKXpfYmAztijXj7bLUj
Received: from [41.208.132.226] by web125016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:01:52 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1319608912.86150.YahooMailClassic@web125016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
To: xxx@web.de
In-Reply-To: <1595244376.2048056.1319442038892.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb077>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-119064639-1714655858-1319608912=:86150"
Return-Path: victoria_fred4@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:43 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #9 - 29. Oktober 2011 um 11:56

Mail aus Dakar Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.132.226 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.132.226
Host 	        41.208.132.226
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	        Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	Pool ADSL BAS
ISP 	        Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2012 um 22:42 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #10 - 29. Oktober 2011 um 11:57

Zitat:
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Wieder mal in kaltem Blut ersoffen...  Smiley
Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 01:42

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #12 - 02. Februar 2012 um 22:39

Hello Dear
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from France. Presently I am in France for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the assistance Rev Father Emmanuel whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar. His name is Rev Father Martins and his email address is as follows.(rev.martinlucas@yahoo.com)Or call him with this number,( 00221774493908)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($ 250,000.00) Two hundred and fifty thousand Us dollar, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Martin Lucas and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martin Lucas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly
Victoria.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.106.13 with SMTP id e13csp315627wfc;
        Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:31:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.236.123.72 with SMTP id u48mr7238545yhh.77.1328218317786;
        Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:31:57 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <victoria_fred4@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.229.31])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id v6si4223150yhk.111.2012.02.02.13.31.57;
        Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:31:57 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of victoria_fred4@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.31 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.229.31;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of victoria_fred4@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.31 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=victoria_fred4@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2012 21:31:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.233] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2012 21:31:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2012 21:31:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 113997.57845.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82313 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Feb 2012 21:31:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1328218317; bh=TQWwF2vSN7vJBNcwKOjSSppeMjBDjx/ipG2hdJAgYUo=; tent-Type; ABvJRvRCLZOWg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  xe/d6WCdCnXGo=;
X-YMail-OSG: xcILRDAVM1mEg3PMdDWjCV5tgU6HEmCd27bUCiIDJZNoMBv
p20G1BcWwORlrDbB7o.gwozMl1mtzaTa9XUx2_f8Mq9KvtpIqNnL8t5Mqr60
BM8q8VmAfrUBAqbR8dedlt.wwAVhMG3FrsycM9oQxB1xGGuC9i6fwJvIDSD7
hkEtM_g20JXPN1k__oMGi2zYUx73ABratfdCN6OHzBY_IhiaV5Ci6yvWKjSa
XM2cJA79nCkxLV5NeBIiYVhuBOqnTeVbGm.0x2gq_RfhKkJqwjt2hiJ9BBPO
vXmXbLqLBuByu16PyOcxXciIZtmxN.BcMN.00e4a0ob30E.pBbw68XQQYRuH
IeCAwCnESUw2dLtSSFVT3I8ra3aZt7OBzWyzeLg86sf4jRkU5uagAPmQvbyy
OHm9sPkeZMjBJb2NiZ0mtFw--
Received: from [41.82.91.248] by web125012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:31:56 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.331537
Message-ID: <1328218316.80286.YahooMailClassic@web125012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:31:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear Good News From Me To You.
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-341455087-223091032-1328218316=:80286"

---341455087-223091032-1328218316=:80286
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #13 - 02. Februar 2012 um 22:40

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.91.248
Decimal:	693263352
Hostname:	41.82.91.248
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:31:56 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #14 - 25. Dezember 2019 um 04:11

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Abby Shiko [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden