Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kristina <kristinkaflov@yandex.ru> <kupkri@yahoo.fr> (Gelesen: 3071 mal)

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Kristina <kristinkaflov@yandex.ru> <kupkri@yahoo.fr>
26. Juli 2011 um 22:53

Diese mittelreife Dame hatte mir bei Russiancupid eine französische Yahooadresse hinterlegt und als ich ihr englisch antwortete kam der Switsch zu der erstgennanten Emailadresse. Weil das in Deutschland so üblich ist, französisch zu sprechen - wie im Rest der Welt im Vergleich zu Englisch.

Text

Hello xxxx! My name is Kristina!
I am infinitely glad to receive from you the letter. I thought that you will not write to me. But I very much was delighted
When has seen your message at itself in a mail box.
It was valid to me to receive your message very pleasantly.
I live in city Kuzneck. It to be in the central Russia. If you have questions on 
To occasion of my city I with the great pleasure to you will tell. As you can look on the Internet about my city. 
I wish to tell to you a little about myself. To me 33 years and unfortunately at me still are not present children. And I would like to create the family, and to connect the family with the worthy man.
I wish to tell that I search for serious relations, to have a high-grade family and most of all in a life to me it would be desirable children.
You can write to me what you wanted in a life xxxxx? It is very interesting to me to learn your opinion. 
I think that in the course of our dialogue with you we can learn little bit more about each other. I very much would like it.
I would like as to learn about you little bit more about you. To learn you on closer. 
If you have what that questions that you can write to me well? And I with pleasure will write to you about myself.
If you not against me be desirable to see your photos.
I as send you the photos I very much I hope that they will like you.
I very much hope that you will answer me as soon as possible. 
I will wait for your answer with the big impatience.
With huge respect for you Kristina!

Und die Bilder
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2021 um 20:06 von vierauge »  

kristinkaflov1.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov1.jpg
kristinkaflov2.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov2.jpg
kristinkaflov3.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov3.jpg
kristinkaflov4.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov4.jpg
kristinkaflov5.jpg ( 82 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Kristina <kristinkaflov@yandex.ru> <kupkri@yahoo.fr >
Antwort #1 - 26. Juli 2011 um 22:57

Der Quelltext zu der Mail wäre ganz gut für weitere Auswertungen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2011 um 23:03 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Kristina <kristinkaflov@yandex.ru> <kupkri@yahoo.fr >
Antwort #2 - 26. Juli 2011 um 22:59

@ bandit

Ich weiß. Bitte lese dazu meinen Schriftverkehr, da ich derzeit nur über Webmail posten und empfangen kann.

Hier noch die fehlende französiche Emailadresse:

kupkri@yahoo.fr
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2011 um 23:04 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Kristina <kristinkaflov@yandex.ru> <kupkri@yahoo.fr>
Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2011 um 23:06

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Kri Kup
Een vrouw

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 29. Juli 2011 um 14:48

Hier der weitere Schriftverkehr. Ich habe Sie darauf angeschrieben, warum sie die Emailadresse gewechselt hat ohne mir darüber Auskunft zu geben. Ich habe ihre Vorgehensweise unsolide genannt. 

Hier die Email

If you so think that I you I ask not to write to me more. Excuse!!!! 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 29. Juli 2011 um 14:55

Darauf hin habe ich ihr geschrieben, dass ich ihr Gelegenheit gebe, dazu Stellung zu nehmen. Das hat sie mit dieserr Antwort allerdings überhaupt nicht getan.

Hello xxxxx!
How are you doing? 
I am very glad to receive again from you the answer. And me it is pleasant that you have decided to continue dialogue with me xxxxxx.
Know I think that torments you a question why I do not search for the man in Russia? Know I very long would search for the man at home with which it would be possible to build the further future, to create a family. But unfortunately now in Russia men do not reflect on family values. 
I do not know that occurs to them, but I would not like to connect the relations with such people and furthermore to build a family. And on it I very much was disappointed in our men.
I spoke about it with mum and as I consider much what not each man from Russia can make the girl on the present happy and to be the good and true husband. And on it I have decided for to be registered on a site of acquaintances to test happiness to find the gentle worthy and understanding man. I hope that you understand me xxxxxxx?
On how many you already know that I live in Russia. I Was born on March, 18th, 1978. Unfortunately I do not have brothers sisters I unique in a family. I live together with my parents. My mum is called Tamara to her by 72 years and my daddy is called Igor to it now by 75 years. Now both of them on pension. My daddy drove the lorry earlier, and my mum was the bookkeeper. And I have decided to go in the footsteps of mum have entered the university on economic faculty, I studied there 5 years. There I have received skills of conversation in English, now I can is free speak and write in English.
But when I have finished it I and could not find to myself work on the speciality in the city. Then I have arrived on courses of hairdressers and at present I work as the hairdresser in a beauty salon. xxxxxxx and as whom you work? Certainly I would like to work by the trade the economist. But work as the hairdresser too interesting enough and me to like to be engaged in hairdresses, nevertheless I make people more beautifully and it gives to me huge pleasure.
Certainly between us now the big distance but I hope very much that it to us will not prevent and further to continue to communicate. I hope that you with me agree xxxxxx?
I wish you good day. And I will be infinitely glad to see again from you the answer xxxxx.
And if you not against me be desirable to see your new photos.
With the big respect for you Kristina!

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2021 um 20:10 von vierauge »  

kristinkaflov4_001.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov4_001.jpg
kristinkaflov6.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov6.jpg
kristinkaflov7.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov7.jpg
kristinkaflov8.jpg ( 59 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov8.jpg
kristinkaflov9.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
kristinkaflov9.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 06. September 2011 um 19:52

Bei romancescam bekannt:

Zitat:
Here is a list of documents needed to travel to you my dear: an international passport - 80 euros, the insurance policy - 115 euro, medical document - 50 euro, tourist visa (90 days) - 85 euros, service agencies - 38 euros

The total amount obtained by 368 euros.

IPs aus Scammers Paradise!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #7 - 06. September 2011 um 19:58

Kuzneck liegt etwa 400 km südlich von Yoshkar-Ola im Oblast Penza

Zum Seitenanfang