Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anna <aaanutkaa@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 9207 mal)

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Anna <aaanutkaa@rambler.ru>
23. Juni 2011 um 13:21

Hi my new friend!
How are you? You have written to me on russiancupid.com and have left to me yours email. And I write to you because you are interesting to me. And I want to get acquainted with you.  
I think, that you have many questions for me. And I shall try to answer them. Ok, I shall try to start to speak you about myself. 
My name is Anna. My friends name me Anutka. To me of 28 years. My birthday on November, 15, 1982. My growth of 168 centimeters. And my weight about 55 kgs. 
I hope, that you will be not not frightened by what I from Russia? I the same lady am similar to other ladies living in the various countries. I live in Russia, to be exact I live in city by name Yoshkar Ola. It is the central part of Russia. At us the remarkable nature. At us it is very beautiful. 
I began to receive education in high school. Then I have acted in university. On a speciality the economist. And now I work in computer shop. I have no computer of a house, and I write to you from my work. On work I can use a computer almost freely. 
To like me productive leisure, periodically go in for sports. I like to travel and be in different places, but my work does not allow me to do it frequently. I have many friends, we sometimes together spend time, we play volleyball, billiards and bowling, we have other entertainment. 
I am lonely, and I have no at present any serious relations. I search for second half, the partner in life. I search for the one who will love me who will appreciate, and to respect me. I want to find the kind, decent person with remarkable heart, that which never will betray and will not change to me. And such now it is very difficult to find. Well, in general, I do not search for prince on a white horse, and I search for simply kind, decent person. And I shall hope, that this person will be you. You have really interested me. And I would like to learn about you more. And I hope, that we with you shall start to learn each other better.
My new friend, answer my questions, if you can:
As whom do you work?
You love your work? 
Have you ever had a friend from the other country? (The friend on correspondence).
I thank you for your answers beforehand. My new friend, you may not answer these questions if you do not want. In my next letter I shall necessarily answer other your questions. I will tell to you what music and what cinema I like. I hope to you it is pleasant. I will waiting for your letter with impatience. Anna. 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Header:
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 29 May 2011 19:06:24 +0200
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by xxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87BB724373
     for <xxxxxxxxxx>; Sun, 29 May 2011 19:06:25 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at xxxxxxx
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: 0
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=x tagged_above=-999 required=6.31 tests=[]
Received: from maile.rambler.ru (maile.rambler.ru [81.19.66.15])
     by xxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id ECE1F24372
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.de>; Sun, 29 May 2011 19:06:24 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.139.47])
     (Authenticated sender: aaanutkaa@rambler.ru)
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 54FFC1A25044
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sun, 29 May 2011 21:06:20 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 22:16:01 -0700
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.53d)
Reply-To: aaanutkaa@rambler.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <552721562.20110528221601@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hi my new friend!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------A1A41154DF389D"
Return-Path: aaanutkaa@rambler.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 May 2011 17:06:24.0959 (UTC) FILETIME=[BDD6BCF0:01CC1E22]

------------A1A41154DF389D
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="01.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="01.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="07.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="07.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="08.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="08.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="09.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="09.JPG"
------------A1A41154DF389D--

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2021 um 07:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Anna <aaanutkaa@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 23. Juni 2011 um 13:23

Hi xxxx!
How are you? 
I am glad to receive from you the reciprocal letter. Thanks you, that you have written to me. You e-mail means for me, that I too was interesting to you. You really count me nice? - îê, in the following messages I shall send you other pictures of me. I have to you many questions, and I would like to ask them in The messages, I hope, you will allow to me answers to them - ok? You for me the interesting person and consequently for me it is important to know your opinion on some things.
I would like to tell to you more in detail about my work. I work as the seller in computer shop. My day passes actually as in general. In the morning I am raised at 7:30. I have breakfast. Then I go for work. My working day from 9:00 till. I work since Monday till Saturday. On Saturday I work from 10:00 till. Sometimes happens so, that on Saturday, I am tired more, than in any other day. As Saturday - free day. And people, who are included into shop, become more. Such at me working week. Tell to me as you carry out the working week. What do you like to do in the free days? When at me the day off, I like to have rest. I like to go with my girlfriends in a cinema, theatre, park of culture, or we when very hot we go on a beach. The park of culture is located close to my house. We frequently walk in park of culture. But I not all time see off all free days so, sometimes I simply sit at home. I listen to music, I read books, or simply I watch TV. So I have rest. Probably. You want
  to know, how I write to you the letters? I write to you letters during the work. Me have warned, that our computer has dependent system of a parcel of mail. My letters can reach you even in the evening as my letters will send after mail of service which is sent with two times day - at midday, and after the end of the working day. The working day in our shop arrives to the end 22:00, but my working day arrives to the end 17:00. If you want to learn more in detail about my work, you can ask me, I shall tell to you more in detail about the work. And I would like to learn more in detail about your work. Tell to me about your work more in detail as whom you work how you work, and whether your work is pleasant to you? 
My hobby if it is possible to tell so - the English language. I loved the English language for a long time when I went to school. In Russia the program of training necessarily includes foreign language, as a rule - English, German or the French language. I have entered group of the English language, and I am happy, that I have made it. After school, I continued to study in the English language at university. I love this language. It is very soft and it is easy - remembered language. I study the English language easily. Now I visit rates of the English language. I study English language very for a long time. I want to know this language completely. I know, that now I admit mistakes, but I hope. What you still want to know about me? I have been never married, and I have no children. I am lonely, and the reason of my loneliness not only in me. However I do not know, if it is interesting to you. I live fairly, and it brings pleasure to me. I am an optimist, and I like to smile, b  ecause a smile - a mirror oppress. The happiness does not need many things. Probably, the main thing, which does not satisfy me, now - love. People without love cannot be happy. But when a number is the close person whom you love, the life becomes fine irrespective of, where do you live, and that you have. But the loneliness fills in a life grief. But I do not want to speak about grief more. I am pleased, that I have an opportunity to write to you, and I am pleased, that you write to me. And now it really causes a smile on my person. 
I should finish my letter. You have the big family? What do you search in the soul mate? If you do not want, you cannot answer my questions. I traveled across Russia, but never traveled outside of my country. I very much want to visit your country. It so is interesting. I have no any relatives. But I have some girlfriends, only one best girlfriend. Her name Svetlana. We friends since the childhood. She the true friend and always helps me as well as I help her. She has very kind heart. For the sake of our friendship we can return everything that we have. I am very pleased, that I have such girlfriend. Such friends, as she the big rarity. I hope to receive your letter soon. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait from you the letter. 
Anna.

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 31 May 2011 08:10:06 +0200
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id A9F4E241EE
     for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 31 May 2011 08:10:06 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at xxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Level: 
Received: from maile.rambler.ru (maile.rambler.ru [81.19.66.15])
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2BBF224205
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 31 May 2011 08:10:05 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.157.7])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 300D91A250C9
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 31 May 2011 10:10:03 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:56:26 -0700
Message-ID: <782031234.20110530225626@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
References: <552721562.20110528221601@rambler.ru>
<612720238698BA48A2A25CA33FCA31A00193A709@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------C58D93377BF95"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 May 2011 06:10:06.0818 (UTC) FILETIME=[6376C420:01CC1F59]

------------C58D93377BF95
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="13.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="13.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="16.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="16.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="27.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="27.JPG"
------------C58D93377BF95--

Email 3:

Hi xxxxx!!!
I am sincerely pleased, that again I have an opportunity to write to you. Today I saw my mother in my dream and thought that I should tell to you about my mother because when I speak about it - I speak about my family. It is valid so because I never saw my grandmother and my grandfather. And I have no brothers and sisters. I was the only child in family, and my family has consisted from two people - my mother and me. I really feel proud when I speak about mother because she was very good woman. But together with it, each time recollecting my mother, is caused with tears to me, and I cannot hold them. My mother has died, when to me there were 17 years. Three years prior to its death my mother has damage to road incident. She stood in the street, and she has been brought down by the automobile. Probably, the driver is urgently drunk, because witnesses have told, that the automobile moved by a zigzag, and has suddenly appeared on sidewalk. As a result of collision my mother has  been paralyzed. She spent three years in an invalid armchair. I cared of it, have made everything that was in my forces to do a life for which she has been doomed since this moment - easy and joyful. I spent a few time with my friends and actually all my free time, which I spent about my mother. I was very happy, when my mother has smiled, because she smiled very seldom. She was ashamed of its feebleness. Each time when I went home after school, I looked at a window, and each time my mother met me. She looked out of the window and smiled. It happened always. She met me every day, and never overlooked. For this reason I was disturbed at once when I came back from school and I looked out of the window and did not see my mother there. I have understood, that something is wrong. I have rushed off home with tears in my opinion. When I opened a door, I have understood, that I have remained one. As it is usual my mother sat in its chair. But she was dead. I remember, how I stretche  d my hand and have touched its pulse. Has darkened in my opinion, and my legs did not obey me. I could not stand. I thought, that I should go mad. I felt, that I lose consciousness, and I have lain on a floor. I sobbed and could not calm down. I could not imagine, that I shall live without mother. She was the person, for which I lived. I have made all for it, that was in my forces. She was such good mother. She taught me everything that I can make in this life. My mother dreamed to lift me as fair and decent lady. I was the only child, and mother has given me infinite love. And I tried to make everything, to be the worthy daughter, to be its worthy love. And I hope, that I began such lady as my mother wanted to see me. Now I estimate difficulties of my time in the various ways. Difficulties train character. I lived without the help and support; I have passed various difficulties about which I do not want to speak. But I have passed these difficulties and I remember it, I fee  l, that I have made all correctly. My mother always spoke me, that is necessary to look at difficulties with a smile which is not mentioning that there is a shout of despair in a throat and there are tears in eyes. It is necessary to be strong and proud - as my mother was. Forgive to me, that I have told to you about it so in detail. But I speak about my mother seldom. But when I speak about it, I cannot make it in a few words. I loved her very much and for this reason I have told to you small things about it. Forgive me. I have decided to divide my memoirs with you as with the friend because I did not speak about it with anybody about current of long time. Forgive me, that my letter is sad, big and not interesting. Simply, when I start to speak about my mother, I cannot stop. But I promise to not write such letters more. 
Tell to me more in detail about your relatives with whom you live, you live one? 
Now I rent an apartment in Yoshkar-Ola. And I would like to tell to you about the apartment. There is one room, kitchen and bathing. I understand, that it - a small apartment, but I feel convenient in this apartment. And my apartment is near to my work. I need 20 minutes to reach shop in which I work. I frequently go to my work on foot when I am not late and when weather remarkable. Sometimes I reach up to shop by the bus. But I do not love it because buses are always full, and it is not convenient to stand there. Tell to me about your apartment, it is very interesting to me. 
I want to ask you: the nationality has the person, important for you if you should worry about them? I have no such damage. The nationality is not important for me. I do not look at eyes, color of a leather. And I do not think, where the person has been given birth. I want to find the person with kind heart. I love kindness, and I hate anger. For me the most important in the man - honesty and kindness. Without it is not possible to create the world of harmony and love. Roughness destroys love. I am ready to give all my love to the man which as is ready to give me his love. I think it in any relations the main thing - mutual respect and mutual understanding. I think it so. Kindness. Honesty. Respect. I and my girlfriend Svetlana became girlfriends because we lived in nearby buildings and also have together gone to school. 
I have no any pets. But I dream to have a dog. Only I cannot solve, what dog I want. I equally love the big and small dogs. Probably, my choice to stop on the big dog because I live one. I am afraid to remain at home one, because crimes in Russia at the highest level. But it will not be probable with the big dog so dangerously. 
I should finish the letter. 
Sincerely and with best regards Anna

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:40:56 +0200
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id C3CBE24204
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed,  1 Jun 2011 09:40:56 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at xxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=0 tagged_above=-999 required=6.31
     tests=[BAYES_50=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001]
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2F3502420C
     for <xxxxxxxxxx>; Wed,  1 Jun 2011 09:40:50 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.135.126])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id B23032C34D2
     for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed,  1 Jun 2011 11:40:48 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 00:31:22 -0700
Message-ID: <1587954515.20110601003122@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hi xxxxxxx!!!
In-Reply-To: <5C1E5C8D-388B-4823-867F-79A30B86181D@xxx>
References: <5C1E5C8D-388B-4823-867F-79A30B86181D@xxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------C5ACAA93238D1"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jun 2011 07:40:56.0954 (UTC) FILETIME=[3E6945A0:01CC202F]

------------C5ACAA93238D1

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="15.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="15.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="22.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="22.JPG"
------------C5ACAA93238D1--.

Email 4:

Hi xxxx!!!
Today I have so much a lot of work, that I was afraid, that I shall not have time to receive your letter. And I should tell, that it has frightened me. But now I have found a free time and I am very pleased. Thanks for your kind letter. My last letter was sad. For this reason I shall not try today to write about sad things. I waited your letter with the big impatience, and now I am happy, to read it. 
Tell to me, how at you affairs? How your mood today? I hope, that at you all is good, that you had fine time. 
Today at me fine mood. Because today we with my girlfriend shall go to a zoo. It - the Moscow Zoo which has arrived in Yoshkar-Ola within a week. Good news, because the Moscow Zoo - the biggest zoo in the country. So everyone discusses these news. Everyone wants to visit a zoo because round will last within several days. I love animals very much, and I never saw the Moscow zoo. I never saw alive tigers and bears. You sometime saw a tiger or a bear? The biggest animal whom I saw in my life - a horse. I like horses very much and I think, that they the most beautiful animals on a planet. I always dreamed to have some pets - a cat or a dog. But when I think, that the small puppy will wait for me at home one, I feel pity. For this reason I have no pets. I always wait during many week-end with impatience because I am tired mentally and physically on work. For this reason week-end - the unique opportunity for me to remain and receive new forces. I spend week-end in another way. Some  times I want to have a rest simply in my apartment. I love my apartment - small and convenient. On week-end I always clean an apartment properly. I love cleanliness. And though I always try to hold mine an apartment pure, there is always something to make about the house on week-end. But when I want to relax really, I listen to music or I read books. I like to read books especially historical novels about ancient Russia or other countries. I like to spend time with my friends. I have many friends, but Svetlana the best girlfriend. We friends already for many years. When we meet with my friends, air is filled by laughter. We like, to walk, we like, to go at cinema or park. If you want, I can tell to you about my friends, about my best girlfriend. I like to spend time on the nature open-air very much. In a camping of Russia it is very popular. I adore to go in a wood and to live in tent. At us about city it is a lot of bases of rest, but we like one tourist base of rest. All o  f us time visit her. She is on coast of the big river "Volga". It is the big river, and we like to have a rest on this base. Still we with my friends take small compensatory holidays and we go in a backpacking on our wood. We is usually far from city we do not leave. We leave approximately on 15-20 kilometers from city. I even remember, it certainly is a little amusing, as we with my girlfriend have lost the way in a wood. We have lagged behind our friends and have unintentionally lost the way. But, thank God, we with it have found them, it is good, that they have recollected us and too have begun our searches. On the nature we prepare for some dishes. I like to prepare on fire. Is not present what more, it is wonderful, when in air aromas of a wood, the rivers and a smoke mix up together. I am romantic, undoubtedly. I am valid similarly to cookery. I know, that I do it well because I began to prepare since the childhood. My mother taught me many things, including cookery. S  he spoke me: " Lady who can prepare well, has no inconveniences and lacks, because the tasty foodstuffs - a way to heart of the man ". It can be right they. I love the Russian dishes, and my favourite dish - pancakes. I am not sure, whether you know such dish. It - the Russian national dish. A pancake - round thin bread. Probably, there is it with filling and without. For filling we use forcemeat of meat, cottage cheese or jam. It depends on what pancakes you want. You prefer what dishes? 
I do not know, whether I have told to you about my father. It is unpleasant for me, but I should tell to you about it. I never saw it. My mother has told to me, that it has left us when I was still small. For this reason I do not remember it. I never asked my mother about it. And she did not speak me. To tell the truth, I do not want to know, where it is and than it is now. I have a question for you. Whether there are many divorces at you in the country? In Russia it is very often thing. It is a lot of men in Russia - alcoholics and for this reason women cannot live with them further. My mother did not marry more. I never thought of that, how many I want to have children. Such decision is necessary for accepting together with the man which becomes the father of these children. It is not important for me where to live, Russia or any other country. It not the main thing. The main thing - that was love. The main thing - together with beloved. 
Write to me, I with impatience shall wait for yours the letter. 
With best regards Anna.

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from xxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:44:52 +0200
     by xxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id B208624220
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu,  2 Jun 2011 07:44:52 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at aat-net.org
X-Spam-Level: 
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by bxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1DC962421F
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu,  2 Jun 2011 07:44:46 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.150.213])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 288B82C34C5
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu,  2 Jun 2011 09:44:45 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:40:25 -0700
Message-ID: <1312587531.20110601224025@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hi xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!
In-Reply-To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
References: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------A17B1683B47F402"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2011 05:44:52.0560 (UTC) FILETIME=[31B8D500:01CC20E8]

------------A17B1683B47F402

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="02.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="02.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="24.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="24.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="29.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="29.JPG"
------------A17B1683B47F402--

Email 5: (jetzt hatte ich keine Zeit zum antworten)

Hi my dear! This is Anna. Do you remember me?
Where are you? 
Something happened?
At you all is good? 
I worry!
I wait from you for the letter. But you for some reason do not write to me. 
Or you simply do not want to write to me and you have found to yourself other girl?
I ask you, do not force me to worry, write to me please. 
As I it was registered on RUSSIANCUPID to find the partner in life, mine the man. And I search for serious relations. I hope, that we with you can have serious relations in the future, the friendship is more than simply. And in the future we shall meet. 
Write to me, I with impatience shall wait for your letter. 
Kisses, Anna.

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 4 Jun 2011 05:17:37 +0200
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id C9F2824226
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat,  4 Jun 2011 05:17:37 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Score: 1.648
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.648 tagged_above=-999 required=6.31
     tests=[AWL=-1.648, BAYES_50=0.001, DATE_IN_PAST_24_48=1.219,
     SPF_PASS=-0.001, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS=2.077]
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by xxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8FC9F24223
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat,  4 Jun 2011 05:17:31 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.135.243])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 850C98446B
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat,  4 Jun 2011 07:17:29 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 01:21:18 -0700
Message-ID: <15812240312.20110602012118@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WHERE ARE YOU?
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------8B6110C3745239"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jun 2011 03:17:37.0137 (UTC) FILETIME=[F439C610:01CC2265]

------------8B6110C3745239

------------8B6110C3745239
Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="06.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="06.JPG"
------------8B6110C3745239--

Email 6:

Greetings my dear friend xxxxx!
I hope, that you not against if I speak so. Thanks for your letter. Any day I feel more needs to receive your letter. My mood became better again when I receive from you the letter. I should tell to you, that you do not represent, as I am happy, that you have written to me the letter. It is very pleasant for me to see your letter. I waited your letter with impatience. Your letter has cheered me up.
How at you an affair today? How your mood today? I hope, that at you all is good, that you had fine time. Tell to me as you, than were engaged.
I'm fine. I spoke you in my last letter on visiting a zoo, and I want to tell to you about it, to share with you my impressions about that zoo. I went to a zoo with the best girlfriend, with Svetlana. I and my girlfriend have been very much surprised, that there were so many various animals. But the majority of excitement has been caused by the moment when we saw the elephant. It was very big animal. Also we saw a tiger. It sat in a cell and looked at us gently. But I know, that it - very strong and dangerous animal. I saw a camel. About, you saw it? This very proud animal. I have been impressed with his constant calmness. In a zoo we were very for a long time and consequently we have very much got hungry. Therefore we with the girlfriend ate many pies and drank tasty tea. I very much love tea. After a zoo we have together come back home, we were cheerful and pleased. By the way, when I of the profit to work, today my mood was bad, because my girlfriend was ill, and now she i  s in hospital. The most sad thing - that she has birthday today. To it of 29 years today. Unfortunately, she will spend her birthday in hospital. I already talked to the doctor, and to me will allow to spend evening in its chamber. In the evening I shall bake a pie, to buy balloons and to go to hospital. I want very much that she had good mood on its birthday. She my best girlfriend. By the way, she works with me in shop. We friends for many years. Svetlana and I, are similar to sisters. Svetlana and I like to walk on fresh air. Usually we walk in park. But as we like, to waste time in a garden of vegetable Svetlana. She lives in the old wooden house. I do not know, whether you saw such buildings. These buildings have been constructed before the second world war, in the fortieth years. They very old buildings which have no a bath and a water pipe. So people should take water outside. In the modern world such conditions seem very awful, but it - is valid so. We like, to waste
  time in a garden of vegetable Svetlana. There is a potato, cucumbers and tomatoes to not buy them in the market because in the winter of their price raise very highly. Every winter Svetlana and I do the big yeti of the big spheres of a snow. We do carrots instead of a nose and a potato instead of eyes. It is very amusing. Children of all neighbor arrive to see it. We do the big yeti every year. It is tradition for us. We pour it with water to close ice. So it costs within the whole winter. 
Svetlana speaks, that she wants to live in the big city. I do not know, where it is better. The big city - the big movement, a fast rhythm of a life, a garland of fires, show-windows of a lightning, high buildings, fountains, cinema, parks, temptations, theatres. It is wonderful certainly, I too love it. But in our city fresh air, is a lot of trees and birds. We have many small and big lakes. Places are very beautiful. If there was no criminal, the place could be considered as paradise. But, alas, the criminal in small cities, as well as in big - an integral part of our life. Unfortunately, the criminal in Russia is located at very high level. But I do not want to tell about sad things. I should finish my letter. I do not want, but at me still it is a lot of work. Today when I shall arrive to Svetlana, we shall speak about you. She likes to ask about you, I like to speak it. I want to ask you, what does you happy? Now I am happy, that I receive your letters, and I as am happy  , that I have such friend as you. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait your letter. 
Sincerely yours and with best regards Anna

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:49:40 +0200
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id DAF4724208
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon,  6 Jun 2011 08:49:39 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new xxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Level: 
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Postfix) with ESMTP id 55C9124200
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon,  6 Jun 2011 08:49:38 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.132.138])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D5412844FA
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon,  6 Jun 2011 10:49:31 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 23:47:47 -0700
Message-ID: <1425208562.20110605234747@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Greetings my dear friend xxxxxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <1F944E82-52EA-41A9-9148-C43D25E8A3C3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
References: <15812240312.20110602012118@rambler.ru>
<1F944E82-52EA-41A9-9148-C43D25E8A3C3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------301E1BA1B2399"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jun 2011 06:49:40.0065 (UTC) FILETIME=[E8820510:01CC2415]

------------301E1BA1B2399

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="03.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="03.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="11.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="11.JPG"

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="28.JPG"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="28.JPG"
------------301E1BA1B2399--

Email 7: (Jetzt habe ich mal gefragt, warum sie sich nicht meldet)  

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!
I am very glad, that you have written to me again. I waited for your letter. I am happy, to read it. 
I very much missed your letter, I all the night long thought of you and could not fall asleep for a long time.
How your affairs today? Than you were engaged today? Tell to me, that you did. What weather at you?
I'm fine as usually I was on work as soon as at me the free time has appeared, I at once have decided to check up my mail and was glad to see your letter, it seems to me, that we already so have well learned each other for that time which we are copied. I am very glad, that have found such good the man as you in such big world as now it is difficult to find the good person as you. I never had the person with whom I could divide my ideas. But now I have found you, and I am very pleased. Forgive to me for my frankness. If I have told to you something superfluous, forgive me. 
It seems to me, that to me has simply carried. In the man I want to see simultaneously and courage, confidence, quiet force, the defender, and the passionate lover, romanticism with remarkable soul. I was more and more and began to be convinced more, that I want to write to you and to receive from you letters all more and more. Your letters heat to me soul.
It seems to me, that every day between us there is something more than friendship. We start to trust more each other, we become more frank, you agree with me? I think, that our souls approach. But while I one also search the partner in life. I want to continue with you the relation, and I believe, that all can be very good. I wish you good mood for these days, and do not forget me. I shall look forward to your letter, and to miss on you!!!
On it I finish the letter. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait from you the letter, and I would like to learn from you how you think, at us with you, something to turn out?
I like, I miss. 
Yours Anna.

Spoiler für Header:
Receivedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:39:25 +0200
     by xxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5D8F52437E
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:39:25 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Spam-Level: 
     by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Postfix) with ESMTP id 760D92437C
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:39:19 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.146.50])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id AFAEB84475
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:39:18 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:25:38 -0700
Message-ID: <1272113796.20110622212538@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello my dear xxxxxxxxx!!!
In-Reply-To: <612720238698BA48A2A25CA33FCA31A00193A78D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
References: <15812240312.20110602012118@rambler.ru>
<1F944E82-52EA-41A9-9148-C43D25E8A3C3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<1425208562.20110605234747@rambler.ru>
<612720238698BA48A2A25CA33FCA31A00193A78D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jun 2011 04:39:25.0876 (UTC) FILETIME=[87E92740:01CC315F]

So, dass war heute aber mal sehr viel Arbeit. Jetzt muss ich mich erst mal ausruhen  Cool 
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2021 um 21:50 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. Juni 2011 um 14:06

Für alle Mails:                     Smiley            

1. Mail als Beispiel:
Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname:	dynamicip-188-187-139-47.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
ISP:	OJSC ER-Telecom
Organization:	CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Mariy-El
City:	Yoshkar-ola 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 22:16:01 -0700
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83

Yoshkar-Ola als Wohnort hat sie ja angegeben......

Interessant sind noch die Zeiten aus Mail #5:

Zitat:
Received: from dom-e3e066adc83 (unknown [188.187.135.243])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 850C98446B
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sat,  4 Jun 2011 07:17:29 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 01:21:18 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juni 2011 um 14:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 23. Juni 2011 um 14:22

Alle 7. Mails:

Received: from dom-e3e066adc83

Mail 1., 3., 5. und 6. von  Joshkar-Ola

Mail 2., 4. und 7. von Medvedevo 5km westlich von Joshkar-Ola

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

FEINDFLIEGER300868
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 23. Juni 2011 um 14:40

aaanutkaa6.JPG kenne ich zu 1000% - kann es im Moment noch nicht einordnen! Wo hast du sie kennengelernt???
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juli 2011 um 20:56 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 23. Juni 2011 um 15:28

Www.russiancupid.com

Schöne Grüße vom Flughafen München :-D

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #6 - 23. Juni 2011 um 16:02

Zitat:
07. JPG kenne ich zu 1000% - kann es im Moment noch nicht einordnen! Wo hast du sie kennengelernt???

Finde bist jetzt nur ein Foto bei uns in der Scam-Abteilung.

Natalya <natalyavadimovna@yahoo.com>

@ rexmundi

Kein Spruch heute???  Augenrollen

Spoiler:
Die kenn ich. Bestimmt eine von mir.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FEINDFLIEGER300868
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 23. Juni 2011 um 16:12

@ Rais

Deine Künste in allen Ehren - aber ich meine genau dieses eine Foto! Ich verbessere mich: Ich bin mir 100000% sicher,dieses Foto zu kennen - weiß eben nur noch nicht,woher... (bitte nicht löchern!) Grundfrage von mir war: Woher kennt der Themenstarter dieses M___stück...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #8 - 23. Juni 2011 um 16:32

Zitat:
aber ich meine genau dieses eine Foto!

Schau ma mal, ob wir was finden werden, wenn irgendwann die restlichen Bilder hier gepostet werden.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juli 2011 um 20:53 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 24. Juni 2011 um 21:08

Die Mailtexte sind in diesem Thema zu finden:

Olga <oleee25@rambler.ru>

In dem Thema ebenfalls die Einlieferung über Y-O und gleicher X-Mailer!

Zitat:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #10 - 25. Juni 2011 um 04:21

Romance Scam - Elena Petrenko <isaflorhelen@gmail.com>Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

TiredScam
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 25. Juni 2011 um 13:31

Oke, folgenden Satz aus Mail 7 haben wir schon hier im Forum: 

"I very much missed your letter, I all the night long thought of you and could not fall asleep for a long time."

Und zwar bei: 

Olga

Dann noch bei no_way.com

Elena
Ksenia

Bild 1 und Bild 7 sind mir auch schon mehrfachst über den Weg gelaufen

Aus eMail 3 dann noch der Satz: 

"Now I rent an apartment in Yoshkar Ola."

Den finden wir noch bei: 

Delphifaq: Tatiana
Scammerslist: Nadezdha
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 14:10 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 05. Juli 2011 um 19:56

Ich habe da ein neues Profil bei Russiancupid.com gefunden, dass mit deutlicher Ähnlichkeit zu den geposteten Bilder:

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/1916960

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #13 - 15. September 2011 um 15:14

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2017 um 20:54 von Wesermann » 
Grund: Links zugefügt 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Antwort #14 - 21. Februar 2017 um 16:31

Die Trulla ist wieder aktiv mit den Bildern und kommt aus dem Spam von DMF und 24FD. Erste Mail kommt von  dinaragri1981@yandex.com

eingeliefert über 

Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (109.207.199.56 with login)
X-Apparently-From: <logicreator@yahoo.co.jp>
To: xxx
Reply-To: Dinarika Beauty < dinaragri1981@yandex.com>
Return-Path: logicreator@yahoo.co.jp

Maximum-Net LLC
32 Liniyna str., Boyarka,
Kyiv-Svyatoshino district,
Ukraine

Ab der zweiten Mail wird wie überlich die Emailadresse geändert, ist nun Dinara <dinaragri81@mail.ru>

Mails werden wechselseitig eingeliefert über 

Received: from [83.149.21.6] (port=64970 helo=LAPTOP-E829FB82)

OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network
Oleg A. Yurlov
remarks: Also known as Kris Werewolf
115035 30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow, Russian Federation

und (z.B. heute)

Received: from [85.26.233.96] (port=20907 helo=LAPTOP-E829FB82)

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

Änderung:
Unbeteiligte Emailadresse entfernt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2017 um 19:07 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2